Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Spiny Melons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@GadzooksTD WOOT!! That's awesome to hear!

HEADS UP: Next month is Arcane's holiday, so I'm going to try to have Starfall babies.
@GadzooksTD WOOT!! That's awesome to hear!

HEADS UP: Next month is Arcane's holiday, so I'm going to try to have Starfall babies.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@Katzpetz

Can I please be put on your general pinglist?
@Katzpetz

Can I please be put on your general pinglist?
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
@Kiradog234 you sure can! ^_^
@Kiradog234 you sure can! ^_^
Update..

Next time I breed the Arcane pair will be just in time for Starfall. If I breed them now, they won't be ready again in time. Sorry if that inconveniences anyone.
Update..

Next time I breed the Arcane pair will be just in time for Starfall. If I breed them now, they won't be ready again in time. Sorry if that inconveniences anyone.
got necessary funds willing and waiting!
got necessary funds willing and waiting!
xBpL.png
@KatzPetz

My Spiny Melons are off to start breeding, I found someone I could rent an Arcane nest from!
@KatzPetz

My Spiny Melons are off to start breeding, I found someone I could rent an Arcane nest from!
@KatzPetz is Locasta still available? I'm still considering whether I want her or if I'd rather wait for a Starfall baby though.
@KatzPetz is Locasta still available? I'm still considering whether I want her or if I'd rather wait for a Starfall baby though.
@GadzooksTD and @ishanyx

Sorry I haven't been around much.. been dealing with some RL stuff.. including Hurricane Irma as I live here in NW FL. We aren't sure if we're in the direct path or not, as she keeps wobbling and teetering. We are prepared as we can be, other than to leave. We don't have a car, so we're hoping it doesn't come down to evacuating or we will have to try to get emergency help to do so.

GadzooksTD.. that is awesome! how soon will they deliver?

ishanyx.. Locasta is available, she's quite hungry, as today is the first I've been on in a while.. but I'm breeding for Starfall, so if you want to wait, you're welcome to.
@GadzooksTD and @ishanyx

Sorry I haven't been around much.. been dealing with some RL stuff.. including Hurricane Irma as I live here in NW FL. We aren't sure if we're in the direct path or not, as she keeps wobbling and teetering. We are prepared as we can be, other than to leave. We don't have a car, so we're hoping it doesn't come down to evacuating or we will have to try to get emergency help to do so.

GadzooksTD.. that is awesome! how soon will they deliver?

ishanyx.. Locasta is available, she's quite hungry, as today is the first I've been on in a while.. but I'm breeding for Starfall, so if you want to wait, you're welcome to.
@KatzPetz

All good, glad to know that you are still alive. Please stay safe during this massive storm!

And my pair went into a nest on the 8th, so they should be hatching really soon!
@KatzPetz

All good, glad to know that you are still alive. Please stay safe during this massive storm!

And my pair went into a nest on the 8th, so they should be hatching really soon!
@katzpetz oh you too? it wasn't too bad here (big bend area) - I'm posting this from my phone while my cable is still out but the power was only out for 7 hours, we were expecting much worse. no real damage, just some fallen branches. i hope you weren't affected severely either!
edit: also I think I'll wait for the Starfall babies and hope there are females in that nest (I have a male already that would make a nice breeding partner for one of these, though they aren't guaranteed to breed true to the subspecies) - if there aren't any and locasta happens to still be available by then I'll take her, but Starfall birthdates are nice
@katzpetz oh you too? it wasn't too bad here (big bend area) - I'm posting this from my phone while my cable is still out but the power was only out for 7 hours, we were expecting much worse. no real damage, just some fallen branches. i hope you weren't affected severely either!
edit: also I think I'll wait for the Starfall babies and hope there are females in that nest (I have a male already that would make a nice breeding partner for one of these, though they aren't guaranteed to breed true to the subspecies) - if there aren't any and locasta happens to still be available by then I'll take her, but Starfall birthdates are nice
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16