Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your to-be jags/win a scroll!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh my goodness haha, that was really generous! Congrats to all five winners, your dragons are gonna be so beautiful!! <3

@Dalinar Thank you so much for doing this! That was very kind of you <3
Oh my goodness haha, that was really generous! Congrats to all five winners, your dragons are gonna be so beautiful!! <3

@Dalinar Thank you so much for doing this! That was very kind of you <3
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
congrats to the winners, and thank you @Dalinar for giving out five scrolls for free!
congrats to the winners, and thank you @Dalinar for giving out five scrolls for free!
Thank you for a fun thread, @Dalinar, and I hope everyone here achieves their jaguar dreams!
Thank you for a fun thread, @Dalinar, and I hope everyone here achieves their jaguar dreams!
Congrats all! Enjoy your gorgeous new dragons :D
Congrats all! Enjoy your gorgeous new dragons :D
Oh my god I signed into find a bunch of pings and jeez what a crazy circus I missed!

Congrats to all the winners :D
Oh my god I signed into find a bunch of pings and jeez what a crazy circus I missed!

Congrats to all the winners :D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Wow those winning dragons are stunning! Congrats everyone! :D
Wow those winning dragons are stunning! Congrats everyone! :D
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
@IcyStorm Thank you!

@Dalinar Holy crap, five jaguar scrolls. o__o That's absolutely nuts! I don't think I've even seen five jaguar scrolls in the MP. I wish there was some way to give back to you for this giveaway. :0 Gratz all!
@IcyStorm Thank you!

@Dalinar Holy crap, five jaguar scrolls. o__o That's absolutely nuts! I don't think I've even seen five jaguar scrolls in the MP. I wish there was some way to give back to you for this giveaway. :0 Gratz all!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15