Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your dream outfits!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey, forget about these "Dress my Dragon" threads! You have a plan, and it's going to look SO! GOOD! Now if only you could scrounge up the money, or get that coliseum drop, or get that rare item to brew it in Baldwins cauldron... Am I right?

Show me your dream outfits, or one's you're working on, and the dragon you want them on! Or, if you don't have the dragon yet, show me your dream outfit/ dragon! I'll start!
Not Found

My beautiful Gen 1 boy... He looks so plain as he is now. :'( All my dragons have to be beautiful and I'm horribly embarrassed when they're not. And he's supposed to be a front pager, top row!

I'm trying to save up for the sage gear, but sadly I'm also trying to save up for the festival coming up and it's slow going.
EDIT:

This ISN'T the point of this thread, but I like to bookmark outfits from people to play with for myself later every now and then! I'm not sure if this is frowned upon or if I'm the only one who does this or what. Hopefully someone can tell me, but until then if you don't want me (OR ANYONE ELSE I guess haha) to use your idea go ahead and say so! Once again I cannot stress enough that the only point of this thread is I've been looking yearningly at my saved outfits, and then at my treasure, and crying.
Hey, forget about these "Dress my Dragon" threads! You have a plan, and it's going to look SO! GOOD! Now if only you could scrounge up the money, or get that coliseum drop, or get that rare item to brew it in Baldwins cauldron... Am I right?

Show me your dream outfits, or one's you're working on, and the dragon you want them on! Or, if you don't have the dragon yet, show me your dream outfit/ dragon! I'll start!
Not Found

My beautiful Gen 1 boy... He looks so plain as he is now. :'( All my dragons have to be beautiful and I'm horribly embarrassed when they're not. And he's supposed to be a front pager, top row!

I'm trying to save up for the sage gear, but sadly I'm also trying to save up for the festival coming up and it's slow going.
EDIT:

This ISN'T the point of this thread, but I like to bookmark outfits from people to play with for myself later every now and then! I'm not sure if this is frowned upon or if I'm the only one who does this or what. Hopefully someone can tell me, but until then if you don't want me (OR ANYONE ELSE I guess haha) to use your idea go ahead and say so! Once again I cannot stress enough that the only point of this thread is I've been looking yearningly at my saved outfits, and then at my treasure, and crying.
@ghostdetective Oh man I have so many. Are we only supposed to share one? Because I have like ten and have no self-control

I've been playing in the Dressing Room a lot these days and it shows. Most of my dragons were undressed this whole time, so now that the Dressing Room is out, I've been playing around and...it's bad. Some apparel is just really rare, so I'll have to wait a while before I can obtain it unless I want to pay exorbitant prices. Here are some of my pretties' eventual outfits:

Rosa
Amberwood 1
Amberwood 2
Wisdom
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Guardian Witch

...as you can see, I'm a little undecided on a few of my dragons. Feedback is appreciated. But mostly I just want to show off. Look how pretty they all are T-T But I don't have the money to dress all of my dragons, especially since I also have some gene projects going, so the dragons featured here all either have only partial outfits or are entirely undressed
@ghostdetective Oh man I have so many. Are we only supposed to share one? Because I have like ten and have no self-control

I've been playing in the Dressing Room a lot these days and it shows. Most of my dragons were undressed this whole time, so now that the Dressing Room is out, I've been playing around and...it's bad. Some apparel is just really rare, so I'll have to wait a while before I can obtain it unless I want to pay exorbitant prices. Here are some of my pretties' eventual outfits:

Rosa
Amberwood 1
Amberwood 2
Wisdom
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Guardian Witch

...as you can see, I'm a little undecided on a few of my dragons. Feedback is appreciated. But mostly I just want to show off. Look how pretty they all are T-T But I don't have the money to dress all of my dragons, especially since I also have some gene projects going, so the dragons featured here all either have only partial outfits or are entirely undressed
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons
Oh man I love Rosa most. I only have two girl imperials you know?? Even though they're some of my favorite!
@fistfulofdragons
Oh man I love Rosa most. I only have two girl imperials you know?? Even though they're some of my favorite!
Ok, to bump the thread I'll post my other dream outfit!
Shadow Rep
The only thing that would make it better would be dark tulips.
Ok, to bump the thread I'll post my other dream outfit!
Shadow Rep
The only thing that would make it better would be dark tulips.
@ghostdetective I have three female Imps. I love them, but they're so hard to dress sometimes, Rosa included! She's had a couple outfits since I got her, and I think I finally found one I like that still shows off her Arcane theme, but some of the apparel is so hard to get......so it's only a dream outfit for now.
@ghostdetective I have three female Imps. I love them, but they're so hard to dress sometimes, Rosa included! She's had a couple outfits since I got her, and I think I finally found one I like that still shows off her Arcane theme, but some of the apparel is so hard to get......so it's only a dream outfit for now.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
one day my son will look like this

Not Found
one day my son will look like this

Not Found
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
@inklizard
WOW PEARL AND CREAM. Those look very good together, especially with those fairies. UGH these new colors make dragons look DELICIOUS.
@inklizard
WOW PEARL AND CREAM. Those look very good together, especially with those fairies. UGH these new colors make dragons look DELICIOUS.
Not Found

I have this outfit planned for my Clan's leader.
I need to buy like, so many apparel slots, and I don't have gems for that ;w; I'm sorry Aurora, you'll have to wait a bit before you're complete.
Not Found

I have this outfit planned for my Clan's leader.
I need to buy like, so many apparel slots, and I don't have gems for that ;w; I'm sorry Aurora, you'll have to wait a bit before you're complete.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@silvestrisdream
God my dream is to get all the slots but THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THIGNS I CAN BUY. And it's rare I need more...
@silvestrisdream
God my dream is to get all the slots but THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THIGNS I CAN BUY. And it's rare I need more...
Did you mean half my lair? because a good portion are super old and need new outfits because they've been wearing their current one for at most 4 years. Seriously.

Here's some of my favorites:
Shadow King
Not Found
Monster's Bane

Not Found
Not Found

And the biggest change, Xalic is going from this:
Top of the Morning
to this:
Broken Seer
Did you mean half my lair? because a good portion are super old and need new outfits because they've been wearing their current one for at most 4 years. Seriously.

Here's some of my favorites:
Shadow King
Not Found
Monster's Bane

Not Found
Not Found

And the biggest change, Xalic is going from this:
Top of the Morning
to this:
Broken Seer
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3 4 5 6