Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Teal Legacy Tundras (closed?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@bynder
I'm very glad you like him, I love the way you've dressed him, too!

The top one with falcon is so nice, maybe if I manage to get another pair falcon will be my primary gene of choice...
@bynder
I'm very glad you like him, I love the way you've dressed him, too!

The top one with falcon is so nice, maybe if I manage to get another pair falcon will be my primary gene of choice...
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
[color=maroon]@chaoticglub @hamkid @cerastes @boombreeze @lilydew @denryu @limey @cerpin The announcement is long overdue, I've been busy, but I have a new pair! I'm sorry if you guys didn't want a ping, but for interests sake I did anyways. Unfortunately, I'm positive the offspring from either of my pairs will be ineligible to breed, I [i]might[/i] be wrong. Anyways, the plan is for the both of them to have jaguar and rosette, one down and one to go. If you want a ping for when a nest for them hatches, ask me to add you to the list! Remember, the non specific is now both pairs, and the specific one is for specific colors, genders, and now pairs. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27015970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270160/27015970_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34554721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345548/34554721_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@chaoticglub
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@lilydew
@denryu
@limey
@cerpin

The announcement is long overdue, I've been busy, but I have a new pair! I'm sorry if you guys didn't want a ping, but for interests sake I did anyways.

Unfortunately, I'm positive the offspring from either of my pairs will be ineligible to breed, I might be wrong.

Anyways, the plan is for the both of them to have jaguar and rosette, one down and one to go.

If you want a ping for when a nest for them hatches, ask me to add you to the list! Remember, the non specific is now both pairs, and the specific one is for specific colors, genders, and now pairs.

____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
They're beautiful! ^^ @FrootLoopDingus I would like a ping.
They're beautiful! ^^ @FrootLoopDingus I would like a ping.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@FrootLoopDingus Oh i would love a ping for male tundras only! Any gen combo <3
@FrootLoopDingus Oh i would love a ping for male tundras only! Any gen combo <3
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@FrootLoopDingus pretty! I'd like a ping for those ones too.
@FrootLoopDingus pretty! I'd like a ping for those ones too.
T3TuubO.png
@FrootLoopDingus

I'd love a ping for male, carrot and female carrot.
Yes this colour combination is so awesome I need two of them in my lair !!!

(If they were from the same nest that would be extremely awesome-just some wishful thinking...I don't mind if it's not that way...was just thinking twins would be cool...)
@FrootLoopDingus

I'd love a ping for male, carrot and female carrot.
Yes this colour combination is so awesome I need two of them in my lair !!!

(If they were from the same nest that would be extremely awesome-just some wishful thinking...I don't mind if it's not that way...was just thinking twins would be cool...)
kSWioKF.png
YES PLEASE PING ME FOR BABIES
YES PLEASE PING ME FOR BABIES
I'd love a ping! they're gorgeous, and I already have lore ideas :D
I'd love a ping! they're gorgeous, and I already have lore ideas :D
Notice to anyone who reads this: both pairs are nesting! :^D
Notice to anyone who reads this: both pairs are nesting! :^D
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@linzabeth
@zippo

@lilydew - female
@limey - male, pumpkin
@chaoticglub - male

Hello everyone, I just hatched some new tundras! They're at the very back of my lair- check it out if you'd like.

For reference, we have:
Female, pumpkin stained
Male, pumpkin stained
Male, pumpkin stained
Male, carrot stained

If you want one, its first come first serve, send a CR for 50k treasure or 50 gems and specify which one you'd like. Once you've got one, I'd like to know if you'd like to be moved to the updates pinglist (rather than the hatchlings pinglist) or to be completely removed (but if you want another hatchling, just say if you'd like to be kept on it).

Thanks everyone, have a good time for the rest of the weekend!
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@linzabeth
@zippo

@lilydew - female
@limey - male, pumpkin
@chaoticglub - male

Hello everyone, I just hatched some new tundras! They're at the very back of my lair- check it out if you'd like.

For reference, we have:
Female, pumpkin stained
Male, pumpkin stained
Male, pumpkin stained
Male, carrot stained

If you want one, its first come first serve, send a CR for 50k treasure or 50 gems and specify which one you'd like. Once you've got one, I'd like to know if you'd like to be moved to the updates pinglist (rather than the hatchlings pinglist) or to be completely removed (but if you want another hatchling, just say if you'd like to be kept on it).

Thanks everyone, have a good time for the rest of the weekend!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8