Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Wardrobe!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/9b82/f/2017/165/f/e/fandragonwardrobe_by_kaybird98-dbcrbqj.png[/img] [size=2]Have you ever wanted to make a fan dragon? But don't know how to dress them? Well, look no further! For I, Fourr, dividedAnimus, Vulcanatus, Lopai and WildRose are here to help! *Enter cheesy super hero music here* So I guess let's just hop into some rules~ [quote=Rules][size=2]1) First and foremost. Follow FR rules. That should be an obvious one, but just put here in case. 2) Be patient! Real life should come first over any game. We have lives outside of FR [s](maybe)[/s] 3) Please view how many slots each of us have. If they are all taken for one, you can check the others to see if they're open. Or just wait. 4) Any person, character, song, etc. are allowed! Please just be sure its SFW.. 5) These are all free! Feel free to use any outfit in the next post. All I ask is that you link back here if you do (: 6) I'm planning on having these out to be used by the public as a whole. [b]If you want a fandragon outfit for yourself, please contact me or the others about it![/b][/size][/quote] [size=2]I think that's good. I'll add any if anything pops up. So, without further ado~ ---------------- ---------------- [size=2][b]Fourr's Corner[/b] Hiya! I'm Fourr. But you already knew that. I love a lot of fandoms, and love making fandragons! My specialty (I think) are Super Heroes, Video Game characters, and movie/show characters. I can try any other thing though! If you want to make an outfit just for fun, I'm all for it! Or even if you're looking for a dragon as well. It doesn't matter to me! [b]Please ping me for fandragon help![/b] [quote=Form][size=2]Fourr Username: Character you want: (You can provide a ref or I can find one!) Fandom: Which dragon do you want?: (If you have a real dragon, please put it's ID. If not, say which mannequin you want.) How many Apparel slots do you have?: Anything specific?: (Apparel, skins/accents, no gem apparel, etc.) Other: [/quote] [size=2]Examples of fandragons I've done [outfit=35093][outfit=40350][outfit=44529][outfit=44535][outfit=44538][outfit=44540] [size=2] [size=2][b]Slots[/b] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) -------------- -------------- [size=2][b]dividedAnimus's Corner[/b] Hi, I'm dividedAnimus. I'm trash for fandragons and have plans for more than I can own, so I figured I'd try putting my skills to good use! Most of my own fandergs are from webcomics or video games, but I'm willing to take on any character you throw at me. As long as I can find a picture of it I should be able to make an outfit for it. [b]Please ping me for help![/b] [quote=Form][size=2]dividedAnimus Username: Character you want: (You can provide a ref or I can find one!) Picture of Character: (Link please!) Fandom: Which dragon do you want?: (If you have a real dragon, please put it's ID. If not, say which mannequin you want.) How many Apparel slots do you have?: Anything specific?: (Apparel, skins/accents, no gem apparel, etc.) Other: [/quote] [size=2]Examples of fandragons I've done [outfit=45797][outfit=45808][outfit=45811] [size=2][b]Slots:[/b] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) ---------- ---------- [size=2][b]Vul's Station[/b] Hello people! My name's Vulcanatus (You could tell, couldn't you?), but you can call me either Vul or Lily. I love making fan dragons, and would love to help other people make their own! I mainly make anime and game characters, but so long as I can see them, I'll try to make them! [b]Please ping me to get my attention![/b] [quote=Form][size=2]Vulcanatus Username: Character: (Full name, please) Fandom: Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: (If you have a dragon already, just link that here) Character Quirks?: (Eg. Small, easily missed details or personality traits) Apparel Slots: Anything I should know?: [/quote] [size=2]Examples of fandragons I've done: [outfit=45831][outfit=45846][outfit=45850][outfit=1648][outfit=45855][outfit=45859] [size=2][b]Slots:[/b] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) --------- --------- [size=2][b]Lopai's Ludicrously Lavish Lodge[/b] Hello, my name is Lopai and I am an apparel addict, but since I can't afford to actually buy apparel I'll just help you all by coming up with outfits that are way too complicated (but oh so pretty) I'm willing to try just about anything but my strengths definitely lie in the fantasy genre. I'm also lowkey (read: super) addicted to Critical Role and I was basically raised on Blizzard games so I'd love to take a crack at any characters from those series. Oh and I'm usually on mobile so my turnover rate might be a tad slow, sorry :) [b]Please ping me for help![/b] [quote=Form][size=2]Lopai Character you want: (You can provide a ref or I can find one!) Picture of Character: (Link please!) Fandom: Which dragon do you want?: (If you have a real dragon, please put it's ID. If not, say which mannequin you want.) How many Apparel slots do you have?: Anything specific?: (Apparel, skins/accents, no gem apparel, etc.) Other: [/quote] [size=2]Some of my works [outfit=46955][outfit=8798][outfit=46944] [size=2][b]Slots:[/b] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) --------- --------- [size=2][b]Rose's Boutique[/b] Hi! I’m Rose! I’m in way too many fandoms, and I have a bin bag full of ships and AUs for each one. My outfits will probably be more along the lines of “What if this character was a dragon in Sornieth?” then a direct translation of the character. Also, I’ not very good at judging prices, to my outfits will probably be on the expensive side. Check out my Dragon [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2228839]Dressing[/url] thread! [b]Please ping me for help![/b] [quote=Form][size=2]WildRose Who is it (and what fandom are they from)?: What dragon do you want?: (I don’t really have the right programs to dress scries, but I can work with them.) How many slots do you have?: Anything any else?: (Specific items, things to avoid, and so on.)[/quote] [size=2]Examples of Fandragons I've done: [outfit=191115][outfit=96779][outfit=96438] [outfit=116287][outfit=129891][outfit=157289] [size=2]Slots: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) ----------- ----------- [size=2]Alrighty.. I think that's good for now! This will for sure update if anything happens or it needs updated. So with that, let the fandragons, commence![/size][/center]
fandragonwardrobe_by_kaybird98-dbcrbqj.png

Have you ever wanted to make a fan dragon? But don't know how to dress them?
Well, look no further! For I, Fourr, dividedAnimus, Vulcanatus, Lopai and WildRose are here to help!

*Enter cheesy super hero music here*

So I guess let's just hop into some rules~

Rules wrote:
1) First and foremost. Follow FR rules. That should be an obvious one, but just put here in case.
2) Be patient! Real life should come first over any game. We have lives outside of FR (maybe)
3) Please view how many slots each of us have. If they are all taken for one, you can check the others to see if they're open. Or just wait.
4) Any person, character, song, etc. are allowed! Please just be sure its SFW..
5) These are all free! Feel free to use any outfit in the next post. All I ask is that you link back here if you do (:
6) I'm planning on having these out to be used by the public as a whole. If you want a fandragon outfit for yourself, please contact me or the others about it!

I think that's good. I'll add any if anything pops up.

So, without further ado~

Fourr's Corner
Hiya! I'm Fourr. But you already knew that. I love a lot of fandoms, and love making fandragons! My specialty (I think) are Super Heroes, Video Game characters, and movie/show characters. I can try any other thing though!
If you want to make an outfit just for fun, I'm all for it! Or even if you're looking for a dragon as well. It doesn't matter to me!

Please ping me for fandragon help!

Form wrote:
Fourr

Username:
Character you want: (You can provide a ref or I can find one!)
Fandom:
Which dragon do you want?: (If you have a real dragon, please put it's ID. If not, say which mannequin you want.)
How many Apparel slots do you have?:
Anything specific?: (Apparel, skins/accents, no gem apparel, etc.)
Other:

Examples of fandragons I've done
Obi-wan Kenobi
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Slots
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

dividedAnimus's Corner
Hi, I'm dividedAnimus. I'm trash for fandragons and have plans for more than I can own, so I figured I'd try putting my skills to good use! Most of my own fandergs are from webcomics or video games, but I'm willing to take on any character you throw at me. As long as I can find a picture of it I should be able to make an outfit for it.

Please ping me for help!

Form wrote:
dividedAnimus

Username:
Picture of Character: (Link please!)
Fandom:
Which dragon do you want?: (If you have a real dragon, please put it's ID. If not, say which mannequin you want.)
Other:

Examples of fandragons I've done
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Slots:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Vul's Station
Hello people! My name's Vulcanatus (You could tell, couldn't you?), but you can call me either Vul or Lily. I love making fan dragons, and would love to help other people make their own! I mainly make anime and game characters, but so long as I can see them, I'll try to make them!

Please ping me to get my attention!

Form wrote:
Vulcanatus

Username:
Character: (Full name, please)
Fandom:
Dragon Breed(s) and Gender: (If you have a dragon already, just link that here)
Character Quirks?: (Eg. Small, easily missed details or personality traits)
Apparel Slots:
Anything I should know?:

Examples of fandragons I've done:
Lysandre
Envy
Sasaki Haise
One Eyed King
Illidan Stormrage
Centipede Kaneki

Slots:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Lopai's Ludicrously Lavish Lodge
Hello, my name is Lopai and I am an apparel addict, but since I can't afford to actually buy apparel I'll just help you all by coming up with outfits that are way too complicated (but oh so pretty) I'm willing to try just about anything but my strengths definitely lie in the fantasy genre. I'm also lowkey (read: super) addicted to Critical Role and I was basically raised on Blizzard games so I'd love to take a crack at any characters from those series.
Oh and I'm usually on mobile so my turnover rate might be a tad slow, sorry :)

Please ping me for help!

Form wrote:
Lopai

Picture of Character: (Link please!)
Fandom:
Other:

Some of my works
Not Found
Keyleth (CR)
Septiceye

Slots:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Rose's Boutique
Hi! I’m Rose! I’m in way too many fandoms, and I have a bin bag full of ships and AUs for each one. My outfits will probably be more along the lines of “What if this character was a dragon in Sornieth?” then a direct translation of the character. Also, I’ not very good at judging prices, to my outfits will probably be on the expensive side. Check out my Dragon Dressing thread!
Please ping me for help!

Form wrote:
WildRose

Who is it (and what fandom are they from)?:
What dragon do you want?: (I don’t really have the right programs to dress scries, but I can work with them.)
How many slots do you have?:
Anything any else?: (Specific items, things to avoid, and so on.)

Examples of Fandragons I've done:
The Cat
Not Found
Not Found

Phantom of the Opera
Not Found
Holmes

Slots:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Alrighty.. I think that's good for now! This will for sure update if anything happens or it needs updated.

So with that, let the fandragons, commence!
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Archive

THIS POST WILL BE IMAGE HEAVY.
Sorry for this

Here will be every outfit that I, divided, Vul, and Lopai have done.
If you read the rules above, you will see that these are free to use. It would be nice if you link back here if you used an outfit (:

Fourr's Outfits:
(See first post for some)
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Haytham Kenway
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Castiel (Seaspray)
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Bodhi Rook (Rogue One)
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Stefano Valentini (TEW2)
Not Found
Not Found
Harry (Galahad) (Kingsman)

dividedAnimus's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
heinous cat
heinous crow
fuchsia witch
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Vulcanatus's Outfits:
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada (Casual)
Yuuri Katsuki (Eros)
Yuuri Katsuki (Eros2)
Yuuri Katsuki (Pair)
Yuuri Katsuki (Casual)
Yuuri Katsuki (Casual2)
Yurio (Agape)
Yurio (Agape2)
Yurio (Casual)
Yurio (Free)
Chrom
Chrom 2
Chrome (Green)
Chrome (Black)
Kirito
Kirito 2
Sunshine Child
Luke Triton
Lucas
Ness
Greed
Crimson Alchemist
Mikaela
Yuuichirou
Silver
Franziska
Franziska 2
Crowley Eusford
Pearl
Shinoa
Kimizuki
Siebold
Siebold 2
Tamaki Amajiki
Leonardo Watch
Kirishima

Lopai's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Danny Phantom
Not Found
Keyleth (CR)
Septiceye
Jack Frost (Fantasy)
Not Found
Vex'ahlia (CR)
Percival (CR)
Not Found
The Lich King

Rose's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
Archive

THIS POST WILL BE IMAGE HEAVY.
Sorry for this

Here will be every outfit that I, divided, Vul, and Lopai have done.
If you read the rules above, you will see that these are free to use. It would be nice if you link back here if you used an outfit (:

Fourr's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Haytham Kenway
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Castiel (Seaspray)
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Bodhi Rook (Rogue One)
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Stefano Valentini (TEW2)
Not Found
Not Found
Harry (Galahad) (Kingsman)

dividedAnimus's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
heinous cat
heinous crow
fuchsia witch
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Vulcanatus's Outfits:
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada (Casual)
Yuuri Katsuki (Eros)
Yuuri Katsuki (Eros2)
Yuuri Katsuki (Pair)
Yuuri Katsuki (Casual)
Yuuri Katsuki (Casual2)
Yurio (Agape)
Yurio (Agape2)
Yurio (Casual)
Yurio (Free)
Chrom
Chrom 2
Chrome (Green)
Chrome (Black)
Kirito
Kirito 2
Sunshine Child
Luke Triton
Lucas
Ness
Greed
Crimson Alchemist
Mikaela
Yuuichirou
Silver
Franziska
Franziska 2
Crowley Eusford
Pearl
Shinoa
Kimizuki
Siebold
Siebold 2
Tamaki Amajiki
Leonardo Watch
Kirishima

Lopai's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Danny Phantom
Not Found
Keyleth (CR)
Septiceye
Jack Frost (Fantasy)
Not Found
Vex'ahlia (CR)
Percival (CR)
Not Found
The Lich King

Rose's Outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Claim just in case..
Claim just in case..
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
@Fourr
Username: Axicia
Character you want: Jade Curtiss
Fandom: Tales of the Abyss
Which dragon do you want?: male Skydancer mannequin
How many Apparel slots do you have?: I can expand if neccessary, but try not to hog all the available slots! ><
Anything specific?: -
Other: Thank you! I am willing to offer payment, if you wish so.
@Fourr
Username: Axicia
Character you want: Jade Curtiss
Fandom: Tales of the Abyss
Which dragon do you want?: male Skydancer mannequin
How many Apparel slots do you have?: I can expand if neccessary, but try not to hog all the available slots! ><
Anything specific?: -
Other: Thank you! I am willing to offer payment, if you wish so.
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Ooh, okay, okay.

@Fourr

Username: schmaltz
Character: EVE
Fandom: WALL•E
The dragon: Skydancer female
Apparel slots: 8
Anything specific?: Naw.

Danke schön!
Ooh, okay, okay.

@Fourr

Username: schmaltz
Character: EVE
Fandom: WALL•E
The dragon: Skydancer female
Apparel slots: 8
Anything specific?: Naw.

Danke schön!
Helium-banner.png
@Fourr

Username: MattsyKun
Character you want: BOTW Zelda
Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Which dragon do you want?: #32979333
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 7, but I can open up to 10 if need be!
Anything specific?: (Apparel, skins/accents, no gem apparel, etc.) No skins or accents! And as long as it matches Zelda, please help me ;~;
Other: Thanks so much ;~; after I got the scroll for her I've been having the hardest time getting her outfit together to match Link's...
@Fourr

Username: MattsyKun
Character you want: BOTW Zelda
Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Which dragon do you want?: #32979333
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 7, but I can open up to 10 if need be!
Anything specific?: (Apparel, skins/accents, no gem apparel, etc.) No skins or accents! And as long as it matches Zelda, please help me ;~;
Other: Thanks so much ;~; after I got the scroll for her I've been having the hardest time getting her outfit together to match Link's...
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
@Fourr

Username: Pigeonpanhandle
Character you want: Cure Scarlet
Fandom: Go! Princess Precufe
Which dragon do you want?: ID #31540916
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 15
Anything specific?: No KS or retired items, please!
Other: not that i can think of;;
@Fourr

Username: Pigeonpanhandle
Character you want: Cure Scarlet
Fandom: Go! Princess Precufe
Which dragon do you want?: ID #31540916
How many Apparel slots do you have?: 15
Anything specific?: No KS or retired items, please!
Other: not that i can think of;;
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
Alright so we have another helper! dividedAnimus has come to help!

@Axicia
Ok so, I'm not really sure about the gloves. I wish there were blueish ones.. I also made two versions, one with small glasses and bigger glasses.
Not Found
Not Found

Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc! (Like the gloves lol)

@schmaltz
So, I've never dressed a robot before. Sot his probably sucks lol.
Not Found

what I would do, is find a dragon with White Metallic/Alloy or Iri/Shim to get that shiny robot look. I'll work on another version, scraping my brain for possible apparel to put on her >>

@CreamGravy
Two toned sleeves are so hard for me >> Especially when they over lap like that >> Did two versions. You'll see why lol.
Not Found
Not Found

Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc.
OH, Here, this kinda solves the overlapping sleeve thing, but adds another.
Not Found

The Overcoat has that extra bit that goes to a dragons feet..

@Pigeonpanhandle
Ok, I thought this was gonna be hard lol. Only thing was the crown.. I didn't really know how to do that without KS or the elemental crowns..
Not Found

Alright so we have another helper! dividedAnimus has come to help!

@Axicia
Ok so, I'm not really sure about the gloves. I wish there were blueish ones.. I also made two versions, one with small glasses and bigger glasses.
Not Found
Not Found

Let me know if you want anything changed, added, etc! (Like the gloves lol)

@schmaltz
So, I've never dressed a robot before. Sot his probably sucks lol.
Not Found

what I would do, is find a dragon with White Metallic/Alloy or Iri/Shim to get that shiny robot look. I'll work on another version, scraping my brain for possible apparel to put on her >>

@CreamGravy
Two toned sleeves are so hard for me >> Especially when they over lap like that >> Did two versions. You'll see why lol.
Not Found
Not Found

OH, Here, this kinda solves the overlapping sleeve thing, but adds another.
Not Found

The Overcoat has that extra bit that goes to a dragons feet..

@Pigeonpanhandle
Ok, I thought this was gonna be hard lol. Only thing was the crown.. I didn't really know how to do that without KS or the elemental crowns..
Not Found

- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Hey @Fourr , will you take orders to add to an already existing wardrobe? I feel like a few of my fandergs need something more! XD
Hey @Fourr , will you take orders to add to an already existing wardrobe? I feel like a few of my fandergs need something more! XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Sure! We are here to help!
@ImpossibleJedi4
Sure! We are here to help!