Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me decide between cherub and clown?
So I've had this dragon since soon after I joined the game. I'm quite attached to him, but I wanted to update his look with some of the new genes that have come out since then. The idea is that he's supposed to represent the world as seen from the sky. He has the brown of rock/soil. Green for forests. And blue to represent oceans. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8588463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85885/8588463_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm keeping the tertiary as Underbelly. And I've finalized on Peregrine for the secondary, because I love how it makes the blue look like waves on an ocean. I'm undecided on the primary, though. Clown isn't a popular gene, but I do love that, on him, it reminds me of vegetation. It has the right mixture of dark, light, and medium green. The pattern is varied, like vegetation would be. Cherub, on the other hand, is just [i]so pretty[/i]. Its lines are so crisp and clean. However, it looks less like forest or vegetation to me. And I'm not just looking for a pretty dragon. I do specifically want him to fit this particular theme. I'm having a hard time deciding between these two looks. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=28&auth=0f32580a7a03fa74c2fc4b2403d0714a9978e896&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=28&auth=a78789159e4b70272e3fbaaac7bfebadb18127d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Would love to get other people's opinons.
So I've had this dragon since soon after I joined the game. I'm quite attached to him, but I wanted to update his look with some of the new genes that have come out since then. The idea is that he's supposed to represent the world as seen from the sky. He has the brown of rock/soil. Green for forests. And blue to represent oceans.

8588463_350.png

I'm keeping the tertiary as Underbelly. And I've finalized on Peregrine for the secondary, because I love how it makes the blue look like waves on an ocean.

I'm undecided on the primary, though. Clown isn't a popular gene, but I do love that, on him, it reminds me of vegetation. It has the right mixture of dark, light, and medium green. The pattern is varied, like vegetation would be.

Cherub, on the other hand, is just so pretty. Its lines are so crisp and clean. However, it looks less like forest or vegetation to me. And I'm not just looking for a pretty dragon. I do specifically want him to fit this particular theme. I'm having a hard time deciding between these two looks.

dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=28&auth=0f32580a7a03fa74c2fc4b2403d0714a9978e896&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=28&auth=a78789159e4b70272e3fbaaac7bfebadb18127d2&dummyext=prev.png

Would love to get other people's opinons.
@EmberEyes - I think Clown thinks the theme better personally, but I may be biased since I actually like Clown...
@EmberEyes - I think Clown thinks the theme better personally, but I may be biased since I actually like Clown...
jdDV4Lt.png
@EmberEyes

Indeed, Cherub is pretty, but it loses the type of theme you're looking for! Definitely stick with Clown.
@EmberEyes

Indeed, Cherub is pretty, but it loses the type of theme you're looking for! Definitely stick with Clown.
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@stormydragon @shadowfire1223 Thank you both for the feedback.

I actually do like clown too, which is why I felt reluctant to change him, because he's my only clown dragon currently. But then I was worried that I was only keeping him that way out of loyalty to the gene. Over thinking it maybe.

As you both say, though, clown does fit the theme better. I'm leaning much more towards clown.
@stormydragon @shadowfire1223 Thank you both for the feedback.

I actually do like clown too, which is why I felt reluctant to change him, because he's my only clown dragon currently. But then I was worried that I was only keeping him that way out of loyalty to the gene. Over thinking it maybe.

As you both say, though, clown does fit the theme better. I'm leaning much more towards clown.