Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Dawnguard | A Family Tree Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151
Could I be on the pinglist too please? :o
Could I be on the pinglist too please? :o
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
Pinglist updated! And @Annalynn, answering your question from earlier because I just realized I forgot to - any breed goes! The color and tertiary gene requirements are the only things that matter.
Pinglist updated! And @Annalynn, answering your question from earlier because I just realized I forgot to - any breed goes! The color and tertiary gene requirements are the only things that matter.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir Could you add me to the ping lists for (female) hatchlings as well as announcements?
I have a male bog who fits perfectly into the colour requirements and think he would make a nice stud for a Dawnguard lady O:
@ZenithNadir Could you add me to the ping lists for (female) hatchlings as well as announcements?
I have a male bog who fits perfectly into the colour requirements and think he would make a nice stud for a Dawnguard lady O:
@ZenithNadir

Aw man I'd love to be on the pinglist! I love the lore, it's so beautifully written! Good job
@ZenithNadir

Aw man I'd love to be on the pinglist! I love the lore, it's so beautifully written! Good job
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
@ZenithNadir can I be added to the pinglist as well?
@ZenithNadir can I be added to the pinglist as well?
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
Pinglist updated! And @GwynISH, if you're talking about Labok, he would make a GORGEOUS stud! It's a pity my founder isn't a girl XD
Pinglist updated! And @GwynISH, if you're talking about Labok, he would make a GORGEOUS stud! It's a pity my founder isn't a girl XD
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

Could I be put on the hatchling ping please?
@ZenithNadir

Could I be put on the hatchling ping please?
@ZenithNadir
Could I be put on the hatchling pinglist please?
@ZenithNadir
Could I be put on the hatchling pinglist please?
@ZenithNadir Actually, yes, I was x) (Thank you!) Although I might even have a few more dragons in that colour range O:
@ZenithNadir Actually, yes, I was x) (Thank you!) Although I might even have a few more dragons in that colour range O:
@ZenithNadir

I'd be interested on being on the general pinglist. Any decision on who Ithildin's first mate will be?
@ZenithNadir

I'd be interested on being on the general pinglist. Any decision on who Ithildin's first mate will be?
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151