Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Canine Hybrid [Subspecies]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@IllusiveWyvern this is a rp subspecies with room to wiggle :D If you want her to be a wild dog then she is a wild dog :D Any dragons with any color and any genes can be registered :D so just let me know and I add her to the mutation you like
@IllusiveWyvern this is a rp subspecies with room to wiggle :D If you want her to be a wild dog then she is a wild dog :D Any dragons with any color and any genes can be registered :D so just let me know and I add her to the mutation you like
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk

Ok great! I'll have her be a wild dog then. Thank you ! :)
@Taarnfalk

Ok great! I'll have her be a wild dog then. Thank you ! :)
forum_signature_by_illusivewyvern-dbtcq8e.png
@IllusiveWyvern wild dog it is :D welcome on board :D
@IllusiveWyvern wild dog it is :D welcome on board :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I did a major lair reduction so please remove Thovin and Dreali. I sill have Lylas though. I love that gale.
I did a major lair reduction so please remove Thovin and Dreali. I sill have Lylas though. I love that gale.
Cuhkz6.png
@Silen sure thing! "Where are they listed under? Im on mobile now but I will remove them after reset :)
@Silen sure thing! "Where are they listed under? Im on mobile now but I will remove them after reset :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

One was under wolf and the other was mixed.
One was under wolf and the other was mixed.
Cuhkz6.png
Okidoki i go find them tomorrow :) @silen Im terrible with names so sorry i could not remember them :)
Okidoki i go find them tomorrow :) @silen Im terrible with names so sorry i could not remember them :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Technically hyenas are actually felidae, not canidae.
Weird, isn't it?
( In more specific terms, hyenas are Feliformia, consisting of '' feline-like '' animals.
" Feliformia (also Feloidea) is a suborder within the order Carnivora consisting of "cat-like" carnivorans, including cats (large and small), hyenas, mongooses, civets, and related taxa. Feliformia stands in contrast to the other suborder of Carnivora, Caniformia ("dog-like" carnivorans). " - Wikipedia )
Technically hyenas are actually felidae, not canidae.
Weird, isn't it?
( In more specific terms, hyenas are Feliformia, consisting of '' feline-like '' animals.
" Feliformia (also Feloidea) is a suborder within the order Carnivora consisting of "cat-like" carnivorans, including cats (large and small), hyenas, mongooses, civets, and related taxa. Feliformia stands in contrast to the other suborder of Carnivora, Caniformia ("dog-like" carnivorans). " - Wikipedia )
ezgif-5-8fc0916b79.gif
They look doglike which is enough for me :) this is a game so as far as this goes they are canine.
@Akan
They look doglike which is enough for me :) this is a game so as far as this goes they are canine.
@Akan
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@taarnfalk [Color=#545454][size=2]Hello! I stumbled upon this thread because CakeTerminal gave me their Fox Subspecies Fae! This one in particular! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33116289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331163/33116289_350.png[/img] [/url] Just wanted to let you know she transferred ownership, and that I'm still planning on keeping her a foxish fae! However, if I gene her like in her bio (she's a gen one), will she still look close enough to a fox to be able to be considered one? I wondered if this was an issue. Thank you!
@taarnfalk
Hello! I stumbled upon this thread because CakeTerminal gave me their Fox Subspecies Fae! This one in particular!

33116289_350.png

Just wanted to let you know she transferred ownership, and that I'm still planning on keeping her a foxish fae! However, if I gene her like in her bio (she's a gen one), will she still look close enough to a fox to be able to be considered one? I wondered if this was an issue.
Thank you!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15