Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Kairo's Lair Reviews {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85
@Cassichu
shhh don't cry
do the lore anyway so when you do get a slot you'll be readyyyyy

life of true suffering is right; i'm like drowning in schoolwork weeps

i take bribes for first-priority reviews though //wink wink nudge nudge ;))
@Cassichu
shhh don't cry
do the lore anyway so when you do get a slot you'll be readyyyyy

life of true suffering is right; i'm like drowning in schoolwork weeps

i take bribes for first-priority reviews though //wink wink nudge nudge ;))
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
type of review:full lair review
dragon(s):
extras/special requests: dont need a lore review just info about the lair as a whole is great! ty!
thanks again! sorry for the delay i spent the day at the beach! :-)
@Kairo
type of review:full lair review
dragon(s):
extras/special requests: dont need a lore review just info about the lair as a whole is great! ty!
thanks again! sorry for the delay i spent the day at the beach! :-)
@bugkid
No problem!! Hope you had a good time at the beach. :D Everything looks good, so I'll get started as soon as I can.
@bugkid
No problem!! Hope you had a good time at the beach. :D Everything looks good, so I'll get started as soon as I can.
9CxYF0H.png
[center][size=6][font=baskerville]Lair Review[/size] [size=4][font=calibri]@bugkid[/size][/center] ----- [size=5][b][font=baskerville]Overall Lair[/font][/b][/size] [font=calibri]WHOA WAIT WAIT WHAAAAT. I’ve never seen an all-pink lair before, and I… honestly didn’t expect to see such an assortment of pink dragons. Despite the fact that I generally dislike the color pink, even I can appreciate the amount of time that went into this lair and the amazing job you did with the colors. I noticed that, though the majority of the colors featured here are pink, you did an incredible job of working in some other colors in a seamless and unique manner. I see blues, greens, yellows… I’m honestly very impressed by how your lair is put together! The color coordination is incredible, and the concept of your lair as a whole is very creative. And like?? Your work on your dragons’ apparel? All of your dragons are so well dressed!! I respect how you took a little bit of apparel from various apparel sets and combined them to create something totally new and interesting. You did such a great job with your lair omg ----- [columns][size=5][b][font=baskerville]Parfait[/font][/b][/size] [font=Calibri]First thing that stands out to me when I took a look into your lair was this guy. I decided immediately that I loved this gorgeous imperial because [i]oh my god.[/i] This dude is absolutely stunning. I honestly love his colors so much, and the way that they blend almost seamlessly into one other is eye-catching and beautiful. I absolutely adore how the maize shimmer has both the yellow hues to match Parfait’s maize tertiary, and the soft pink hues to match that of his pearl primary color. And can we just talk about how perfect smoke looks here? Good lord. It distributes the maize colors perfectly, really standing out beautifully against his primary color without taking too much attention away from his other colors. He’s such a soft boy and I lovE HIM– Now this. Right here. This is the definition of a creative outfit. Before anything else, I’d like to acknowledge how, even though that skin seems like it would clash horribly against Parfait’s colors, it looks stunning. And the way you tied in those greens into the rest of his outfit is the work of a genius tbh. The addition of the mantle was just the right call, both matching the greens of the skin and giving the dragon himself a more regal look. aND THE FREAKING PASTEL WOODWING+TRAIL. I love how the woodwing stands out against the greens of his skin so much I just. Can’t. They look so stark and beautiful. Your use of two pieces of thorn apparel from different sets irked me at first, but now that I’m taking a closer look at the dragon, I can see just how perfect it is; the gilded arm tangle utilizes both the gold found in his skin and the yellow-ish color of maize, and the little purple flower blends wonderfully with the rest of the outfit. Not to mention, the crown looks positively perfect on Parfait, giving him the air of a regal king, with the flowerfall tying it all together. His outfit is freaking. Fabulous. Perfect. Gorgeous. aaaaaaa [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32487606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324877/32487606_350.png[/img] [/columns] [font=calibri][color=#c0c0c0]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32526054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325261/32526054_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=5][b][font=baskerville]Pyre[/font][/b][/size] [font=Calibri]This dude just changed all of my opinions on the color pink. All. Of. Them. Though I was originally drawn to him by his eye-catching outfit, Pyre’s colors… Whoo boy, do they look good. What stands out to me the most here is the stark contrast between the rose glimmer and the white iridescent. The pink stands out in such a beautiful way. In addition, I’ve noticed that the rose shimmer is a perfect balance between the Pyre’s primary and tertiary. Not as bright as glimmer, yet not as muted as white. I’m honestly so tempted to get a dragon like this now?? I have to say, I love how soft Pyre looks color-wise, and then bAM! [i]Dark apparel.[/i] There are so many different routes you could have taken with his outfit, but the path you chose is one that I have yet to witness on a dragon of his colors. However, I’m loving it. A lot. The obviously dark vide his outfit gives off immediately clues me in to what kind of character this dragon is, or maybe what his life is like. The usage of the highnoon vest is pretty darned good–seriously, hats off to you for that one. I’ve never really seen that particular piece used in a good way. And somehow, everything else ties in with the rough-and-tumble look of the vest–the bandages, the herb pouch. Oh! And that elegant addition of the veil right there was such a perfect little touch. The combination of the outfit and the dragon is so interesting and creative; you did an incredible job. NOW THIS IS LORE, FOLKS. Though only a small snippet, the two paragraphs in Pyre’s bio tell such a heart-wrenching story, and in such a wonderfully well-written way to boot. (Props to your writing it’s super nice and flowy omg). [/font][/columns] [font=calibri][color=#c0c0c0]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color] [columns][size=5][b][font=baskerville]Cynthia[/font][/b][/size] [font=Calibri]The first thing this girl strikes me as is [i]fierce.[/i] Gotta be completely honest here, after seeing this gorgeous bogsneak, I am suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to purchase a female bog of my own. But really–I love Cynthia here so much oh my gooooood. Her colors are gorgeous; really, the contrast of pearl jaguar against the rose rosette is such an incredibly beautiful combination. The assortment of colors suit this dragon wonderfully and without flaw. I also like to think that jaguar and rosette give her a warrior-esque feel, which I think you worked off of perfectly with her outfit, but we’ll get to that in a bit. What really makes the dragon here is, in my opinion, those hints of soft, light blue. They break up the pinks so very nicely without disturbing the pastel vibe. I just– I can’t– I love her so much. I also feel like it’s important to note how lovely she looks in glimmer. Alright, now this here is a mixture of apparel I have never seen before. Tbh this outfit is actually super interesting and?? Really nice?? Somehow, combing all of those different items works out so very well. I kind of get the feeling that maybe Cynthia is a warrior, a warlord, something around those lines. Despite how the colors of her apparel don’t really match her natural colors, I find that everything meshes together in a perfect way. The dark blues and purples or the ghost flame apparel not only work off of those light blues found in jaguar, but they also add some new and interesting hues into the mix. Not to mention, the silver portions of it pave the way for some more silver and what apparel to be used like the ferocious and contrast rogue apparel! Personally, I adore what you did here, taking three contrasting apparel sets and putting them together to make a stunning masterpiece. She looks incredible, and I wish I had a dragon with an outfit like this omg [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36908847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369089/36908847_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [font=calibri][color=#c0c0c0]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40596506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405966/40596506_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=5][b][font=baskerville]Cichol[/font][/b][/size] [font=Calibri]Okay what even. This coatl here is so marvelously simple but I just… I love him? I don’t know what it is–maybe it’s the pleasant mixture of colors, the striking addition of ghost, or the admirably simplistic outfit, but I am just taken with Cichol. While I would normally find the presence of two notably different shades of pink off and distracting, by some unnatural magic or sORCERY or something or other, it looks stunning on this dragon. Though different, the magenta and watermelon metallic/glimmer contrast beautifully and add a nice touch of diversity to the dragon as a whole, as well as giving a notable differentiation that is incredibly unique. And oh!!! The use of ghost… Hot dang, does it look nice. Cream is such a gorgeous color on this dragon, it really, really is. The soft color stands out perfectly and looks simply stunning and adds a touch of spooky to a dragon with otherwise cute colors. Though simple, Cichol’s outfit is something that I find absolutely [i]stunning.[/i] The apparel you used is perfect. Not too much, not too little, either. The apparel, which contains both pink and gold, goes with his colors so perfectly while also standing out just enough to be notable and memorable. The gold portions stand out magnificently, and are probably my favorite part of the outfit. It also never occurred to me how perfect the mystic sage apparel and the gossamer flame apparel match?? like HOLY HECKIN [U][I]H E C K.[/i][/u] *ahem* …All in all, Cichol is perfect. A gorgeous dragon with an equally stunning outfit. [size=1]I love him so much[/size] [/columns] [font=calibri][color=#c0c0c0]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color] [columns][size=5][b][font=baskerville]Petunia[/font][/b][/size] [font=Calibri][s]guess who’s back to being trash for yellow dragons[/s] *w h e e z e* I don’t know how I didn’t fully notice this dragon earlier on. Despite the fact that shes on the first page, I guess I completely skipped over Petunia the first time around; I don’t know how I did that, because this guardian is high-key one of the best I have seen on the site. Of course, your lair holds true to the gorgeous aesthetic of soft colors, and this guardian lady here is no exception. But what catches my eye here is the sheer amount of colors found on this one dragon. To start off, just her colors and genes alone bring in a lot of colors–and in such a subtle way that they blend perfectly with each other. The yellows and even slight greens brought in by maize iridescent is so pleasing to the eye, and the way that rose shimmer incorporates that somewhat purple shade to match her pearl tertiary is. Just. So. Freaking. Perfect. I’m normally not even a fan of dragons like this, where there are too many colors at once, but I adore it in Petunia and she pulls it off with elegance and style. This has got to be among one of the most creative uses of apparel I have seen yet. Let’s start with addressing some of the colors here… and hOW MANY OF THEM YOU WERE ABLE TO SEAMLESSLY WORK INTO THIS ONE OUTFIT. Gold, blue, purple… god bless. The way you worked in some darker shades of colors already present in her colors is so brilliantly done. Purple, yellow, even the additions of blue. In addition, the unique and intriguing balance between ferocious and elegant is something that is definitely hard to pull off and so expertly done. Honestly, this entire outfit is incredible. I’m? Jealous?? [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32682738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326828/32682738_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] ----- [font=calibri]So sorry for the delay!! Got slammed with additional school projects this past week. ;; Your lair is excellent though, and I hope you enjoyed!! :D Thank you for ordering! Send payment whenever you can~
Lair Review
@bugkid

Overall Lair
WHOA WAIT WAIT WHAAAAT. I’ve never seen an all-pink lair before, and I… honestly didn’t expect to see such an assortment of pink dragons. Despite the fact that I generally dislike the color pink, even I can appreciate the amount of time that went into this lair and the amazing job you did with the colors. I noticed that, though the majority of the colors featured here are pink, you did an incredible job of working in some other colors in a seamless and unique manner. I see blues, greens, yellows… I’m honestly very impressed by how your lair is put together! The color coordination is incredible, and the concept of your lair as a whole is very creative. And like?? Your work on your dragons’ apparel? All of your dragons are so well dressed!! I respect how you took a little bit of apparel from various apparel sets and combined them to create something totally new and interesting. You did such a great job with your lair omg

Parfait
First thing that stands out to me when I took a look into your lair was this guy. I decided immediately that I loved this gorgeous imperial because oh my god. This dude is absolutely stunning. I honestly love his colors so much, and the way that they blend almost seamlessly into one other is eye-catching and beautiful. I absolutely adore how the maize shimmer has both the yellow hues to match Parfait’s maize tertiary, and the soft pink hues to match that of his pearl primary color. And can we just talk about how perfect smoke looks here? Good lord. It distributes the maize colors perfectly, really standing out beautifully against his primary color without taking too much attention away from his other colors. He’s such a soft boy and I lovE HIM–

Now this. Right here. This is the definition of a creative outfit. Before anything else, I’d like to acknowledge how, even though that skin seems like it would clash horribly against Parfait’s colors, it looks stunning. And the way you tied in those greens into the rest of his outfit is the work of a genius tbh. The addition of the mantle was just the right call, both matching the greens of the skin and giving the dragon himself a more regal look. aND THE FREAKING PASTEL WOODWING+TRAIL. I love how the woodwing stands out against the greens of his skin so much I just. Can’t. They look so stark and beautiful. Your use of two pieces of thorn apparel from different sets irked me at first, but now that I’m taking a closer look at the dragon, I can see just how perfect it is; the gilded arm tangle utilizes both the gold found in his skin and the yellow-ish color of maize, and the little purple flower blends wonderfully with the rest of the outfit. Not to mention, the crown looks positively perfect on Parfait, giving him the air of a regal king, with the flowerfall tying it all together. His outfit is freaking. Fabulous. Perfect. Gorgeous. aaaaaaa

32487606_350.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

32526054_350.png
Pyre
This dude just changed all of my opinions on the color pink. All. Of. Them. Though I was originally drawn to him by his eye-catching outfit, Pyre’s colors… Whoo boy, do they look good. What stands out to me the most here is the stark contrast between the rose glimmer and the white iridescent. The pink stands out in such a beautiful way. In addition, I’ve noticed that the rose shimmer is a perfect balance between the Pyre’s primary and tertiary. Not as bright as glimmer, yet not as muted as white. I’m honestly so tempted to get a dragon like this now??

I have to say, I love how soft Pyre looks color-wise, and then bAM! Dark apparel. There are so many different routes you could have taken with his outfit, but the path you chose is one that I have yet to witness on a dragon of his colors. However, I’m loving it. A lot. The obviously dark vide his outfit gives off immediately clues me in to what kind of character this dragon is, or maybe what his life is like. The usage of the highnoon vest is pretty darned good–seriously, hats off to you for that one. I’ve never really seen that particular piece used in a good way. And somehow, everything else ties in with the rough-and-tumble look of the vest–the bandages, the herb pouch. Oh! And that elegant addition of the veil right there was such a perfect little touch. The combination of the outfit and the dragon is so interesting and creative; you did an incredible job.

NOW THIS IS LORE, FOLKS. Though only a small snippet, the two paragraphs in Pyre’s bio tell such a heart-wrenching story, and in such a wonderfully well-written way to boot. (Props to your writing it’s super nice and flowy omg).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cynthia
The first thing this girl strikes me as is fierce. Gotta be completely honest here, after seeing this gorgeous bogsneak, I am suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to purchase a female bog of my own. But really–I love Cynthia here so much oh my gooooood. Her colors are gorgeous; really, the contrast of pearl jaguar against the rose rosette is such an incredibly beautiful combination. The assortment of colors suit this dragon wonderfully and without flaw. I also like to think that jaguar and rosette give her a warrior-esque feel, which I think you worked off of perfectly with her outfit, but we’ll get to that in a bit. What really makes the dragon here is, in my opinion, those hints of soft, light blue. They break up the pinks so very nicely without disturbing the pastel vibe. I just– I can’t– I love her so much. I also feel like it’s important to note how lovely she looks in glimmer.

Alright, now this here is a mixture of apparel I have never seen before. Tbh this outfit is actually super interesting and?? Really nice?? Somehow, combing all of those different items works out so very well. I kind of get the feeling that maybe Cynthia is a warrior, a warlord, something around those lines. Despite how the colors of her apparel don’t really match her natural colors, I find that everything meshes together in a perfect way. The dark blues and purples or the ghost flame apparel not only work off of those light blues found in jaguar, but they also add some new and interesting hues into the mix. Not to mention, the silver portions of it pave the way for some more silver and what apparel to be used like the ferocious and contrast rogue apparel! Personally, I adore what you did here, taking three contrasting apparel sets and putting them together to make a stunning masterpiece. She looks incredible, and I wish I had a dragon with an outfit like this omg

36908847_350.png

40596506_350.png
Cichol
Okay what even. This coatl here is so marvelously simple but I just… I love him? I don’t know what it is–maybe it’s the pleasant mixture of colors, the striking addition of ghost, or the admirably simplistic outfit, but I am just taken with Cichol. While I would normally find the presence of two notably different shades of pink off and distracting, by some unnatural magic or sORCERY or something or other, it looks stunning on this dragon. Though different, the magenta and watermelon metallic/glimmer contrast beautifully and add a nice touch of diversity to the dragon as a whole, as well as giving a notable differentiation that is incredibly unique. And oh!!! The use of ghost… Hot dang, does it look nice. Cream is such a gorgeous color on this dragon, it really, really is. The soft color stands out perfectly and looks simply stunning and adds a touch of spooky to a dragon with otherwise cute colors.

Though simple, Cichol’s outfit is something that I find absolutely stunning. The apparel you used is perfect. Not too much, not too little, either. The apparel, which contains both pink and gold, goes with his colors so perfectly while also standing out just enough to be notable and memorable. The gold portions stand out magnificently, and are probably my favorite part of the outfit. It also never occurred to me how perfect the mystic sage apparel and the gossamer flame apparel match?? like HOLY HECKIN H E C K. *ahem* …All in all, Cichol is perfect. A gorgeous dragon with an equally stunning outfit.

I love him so much

Petunia
guess who’s back to being trash for yellow dragons
*w h e e z e*
I don’t know how I didn’t fully notice this dragon earlier on. Despite the fact that shes on the first page, I guess I completely skipped over Petunia the first time around; I don’t know how I did that, because this guardian is high-key one of the best I have seen on the site. Of course, your lair holds true to the gorgeous aesthetic of soft colors, and this guardian lady here is no exception. But what catches my eye here is the sheer amount of colors found on this one dragon. To start off, just her colors and genes alone bring in a lot of colors–and in such a subtle way that they blend perfectly with each other. The yellows and even slight greens brought in by maize iridescent is so pleasing to the eye, and the way that rose shimmer incorporates that somewhat purple shade to match her pearl tertiary is. Just. So. Freaking. Perfect. I’m normally not even a fan of dragons like this, where there are too many colors at once, but I adore it in Petunia and she pulls it off with elegance and style.

This has got to be among one of the most creative uses of apparel I have seen yet. Let’s start with addressing some of the colors here… and hOW MANY OF THEM YOU WERE ABLE TO SEAMLESSLY WORK INTO THIS ONE OUTFIT. Gold, blue, purple… god bless. The way you worked in some darker shades of colors already present in her colors is so brilliantly done. Purple, yellow, even the additions of blue. In addition, the unique and intriguing balance between ferocious and elegant is something that is definitely hard to pull off and so expertly done. Honestly, this entire outfit is incredible. I’m? Jealous??

32682738_350.png

So sorry for the delay!! Got slammed with additional school projects this past week. ;; Your lair is excellent though, and I hope you enjoyed!! :D

Thank you for ordering! Send payment whenever you can~
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
i love your services djjd

type of review: Lair review
dragon(s): //
extras/special requests: my dergs all have familiars! im hosting fodder for arcane oof when i posted this, so it's kinda messy. my whole lair is a wip sadly aha, if you want full outfits, they're in their bios. i don't need a lore review, just one abt my dergs :)
@Kairo
i love your services djjd

type of review: Lair review
dragon(s): //
extras/special requests: my dergs all have familiars! im hosting fodder for arcane oof when i posted this, so it's kinda messy. my whole lair is a wip sadly aha, if you want full outfits, they're in their bios. i don't need a lore review, just one abt my dergs :)
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Skogur
Oof! Really sorry for the inconvenience, but currently, reviews are only open to those on the waitlist or pinglist. I open rather sporadically because these reviews take a lot of time and effort, and schoolwork often gets in the way of me being able to complete these in a timely manner. I'd be more than willing to add you to either one if you'd like. I was actually throwing around the idea of opening up either this week or the next.

but thank you though omg it makes me so beyond happy to hear that you like my services
@Skogur
Oof! Really sorry for the inconvenience, but currently, reviews are only open to those on the waitlist or pinglist. I open rather sporadically because these reviews take a lot of time and effort, and schoolwork often gets in the way of me being able to complete these in a timely manner. I'd be more than willing to add you to either one if you'd like. I was actually throwing around the idea of opening up either this week or the next.

but thank you though omg it makes me so beyond happy to hear that you like my services
9CxYF0H.png
@Kario oof i didn't notice, apologies! yes, please add me to the next batch! <3
@Kario oof i didn't notice, apologies! yes, please add me to the next batch! <3
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Skogur
no problem at all! tbh that's honestly my fault for making the first post such a massive wall of text oops. I added you to the pinglist though~! can't wait to review your dragons!!! :D
@Skogur
no problem at all! tbh that's honestly my fault for making the first post such a massive wall of text oops. I added you to the pinglist though~! can't wait to review your dragons!!! :D
9CxYF0H.png
Due to the sudden spike in school projects and final exams rapidly approaching, as well as large lack of energy on my part, I'm sad to report that this shop will have to be closed once again until summer in a few weeks. ;; We'll be open up again as soon as possible. My deepest apologies to everyone who's been patiently waiting for their reviews ;;;;
Due to the sudden spike in school projects and final exams rapidly approaching, as well as large lack of energy on my part, I'm sad to report that this shop will have to be closed once again until summer in a few weeks. ;; We'll be open up again as soon as possible. My deepest apologies to everyone who's been patiently waiting for their reviews ;;;;
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

This could be fun. Mind adding me to the wait list? :D
@Kairo

This could be fun. Mind adding me to the wait list? :D
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85