Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Kairo's Lair Reviews {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
[font=calibri]@Turnoroid [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Sacrifice[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Wow! Sacrifice is g o r g e o u s. I don’t see circuit too often either, which makes this dragon all the more beautiful. Though he’s a triple, his genes add just a tad more color to him, and that’s something I adore. Crystal/facet might not look the best at some times, but at other times (as modeled by your beautiful Imp here) it can make a dragon look incredible. I feel as if circuit was a very nice addition, adding faint and intriguing markings to the dragon that only add to his beauty. Now, I see he doesn’t have any apparel as of yet, but I can’t wait to see when he gets some! After reading that little blurb in his bio, I’m definitely more than interested to learn more about this mysterious imperial. Is he truly the son of an emperor? Why can’t he speak dragon language? Where did he come from? I’m super intrigued by Sacrifice, and I hope that some day he’ll receive a nice, long bio so I can learn his story. [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31217506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312176/31217506_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Gilmour[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]What a gorgeous and mysterious-looking dragon! Gilmour look amazing; I adore his colors and genes, and even though I wouldn’t expect thylacine to look even remotely good, I have found that thylacine might just be my favorite part about this dragon, haha. It adds an extra pop of color that contrasts beautifully with his darker primary and secondary colors. Something I thoroughly admire, however, are your apparel choices for Gilmour. Though at first glance it blends in almost completely, the sylvan dress adds a wonderful touch to his scheme, bringing in some reddish hues. Excellent choice! Reading through his lore, I began to grow very fond of Gilmour. I mean, poor guy–his family dead, nowhere else to go except to the Lightwater clan, devoting his life to the supposed son of an Emperor… I love how I was able to learn just a *little* bit more about Sacrifice as well. Also, the poem in his bio is beautifully written. :) [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31216294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312163/31216294_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Robby[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri][i]Whaaaaaaat?[/i] Is it possible?? Can it really be true? [i]Have you found a dragon that actually looks great with clown!?[/i] I mean, holy wow. Robby looks incredible–which is kinda odd for me to say, considering he has clown (which is a gene that I usually find very hard to like). Though his genes aren’t very flashy, Robby looks very nice, and it’s great that you managed to give him colorful apparel without it being hard on the eyes. Speaking of his apparel, have I told you yet about how much I love his outfit?? Not one for pinks or purples, I never would have thought to dress Robby up the way you did. However, I have discovered that I really love you apparel choices! Robby is gorgeous, and I would totally steal him in a heartbeat if I could, haha. Okay, after reading Robby’s lore, I just want to hug him. Despite his gothic colors, he’s just a conflicted, adorable dragon that wants to enjoy life and be himself. D: Seriously, I really love Robby’s personality. He’s just aaaaaaa <3 [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31207629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312077/31207629_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [font=calibri]Here is your review! I hope you enjoyed. Go ahead and send payment whenever you want, and if you feel like it, you're welcome to leave a customer review!
@Turnoroid

Sacrifice

Wow! Sacrifice is g o r g e o u s. I don’t see circuit too often either, which makes this dragon all the more beautiful. Though he’s a triple, his genes add just a tad more color to him, and that’s something I adore. Crystal/facet might not look the best at some times, but at other times (as modeled by your beautiful Imp here) it can make a dragon look incredible. I feel as if circuit was a very nice addition, adding faint and intriguing markings to the dragon that only add to his beauty. Now, I see he doesn’t have any apparel as of yet, but I can’t wait to see when he gets some!

After reading that little blurb in his bio, I’m definitely more than interested to learn more about this mysterious imperial. Is he truly the son of an emperor? Why can’t he speak dragon language? Where did he come from? I’m super intrigued by Sacrifice, and I hope that some day he’ll receive a nice, long bio so I can learn his story.

31217506_350.png
Gilmour

What a gorgeous and mysterious-looking dragon! Gilmour look amazing; I adore his colors and genes, and even though I wouldn’t expect thylacine to look even remotely good, I have found that thylacine might just be my favorite part about this dragon, haha. It adds an extra pop of color that contrasts beautifully with his darker primary and secondary colors.

Something I thoroughly admire, however, are your apparel choices for Gilmour. Though at first glance it blends in almost completely, the sylvan dress adds a wonderful touch to his scheme, bringing in some reddish hues. Excellent choice!

Reading through his lore, I began to grow very fond of Gilmour. I mean, poor guy–his family dead, nowhere else to go except to the Lightwater clan, devoting his life to the supposed son of an Emperor… I love how I was able to learn just a *little* bit more about Sacrifice as well. Also, the poem in his bio is beautifully written. :)

31216294_350.png
Robby

Whaaaaaaat? Is it possible?? Can it really be true? Have you found a dragon that actually looks great with clown!? I mean, holy wow. Robby looks incredible–which is kinda odd for me to say, considering he has clown (which is a gene that I usually find very hard to like). Though his genes aren’t very flashy, Robby looks very nice, and it’s great that you managed to give him colorful apparel without it being hard on the eyes. Speaking of his apparel, have I told you yet about how much I love his outfit?? Not one for pinks or purples, I never would have thought to dress Robby up the way you did. However, I have discovered that I really love you apparel choices! Robby is gorgeous, and I would totally steal him in a heartbeat if I could, haha.

Okay, after reading Robby’s lore, I just want to hug him. Despite his gothic colors, he’s just a conflicted, adorable dragon that wants to enjoy life and be himself. D: Seriously, I really love Robby’s personality. He’s just aaaaaaa <3

31207629_350.png

Here is your review! I hope you enjoyed. Go ahead and send payment whenever you want, and if you feel like it, you're welcome to leave a customer review!
9CxYF0H.png
@Noneness @Theorem @Whymsical @Killunia @Wendigo @AestheticToaster
Hello! All 3 slots are open at the moment. :D If you're still interested, feel free to grab one, though only 3 of you will be able to claim a slot. All of you will be kept on the pinglist for open slots until you request to be removed, so in the case that you are no longer interested in these reviews please ping me and politely ask to be taken off the pinglist.

Also, just a little note: If you order something big like a 5-dragon review, a lair review, or a page review, chances are it will not be completed until tomorrow, the next day, or the day after that. I will work as hard as I can to bring you your reviews, but the big reviews have each taken me over an hour so far, and I still have to deal with school, so please be patient with me. :)

Thank you!
@Noneness @Theorem @Whymsical @Killunia @Wendigo @AestheticToaster
Hello! All 3 slots are open at the moment. :D If you're still interested, feel free to grab one, though only 3 of you will be able to claim a slot. All of you will be kept on the pinglist for open slots until you request to be removed, so in the case that you are no longer interested in these reviews please ping me and politely ask to be taken off the pinglist.

Also, just a little note: If you order something big like a 5-dragon review, a lair review, or a page review, chances are it will not be completed until tomorrow, the next day, or the day after that. I will work as hard as I can to bring you your reviews, but the big reviews have each taken me over an hour so far, and I still have to deal with school, so please be patient with me. :)

Thank you!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Ooh, may I claim a slot for a 3 dragon review? :D
@Kairo Ooh, may I claim a slot for a 3 dragon review? :D
JBEajtP.gif
@Kairo
type of review:Lair Review
extras/special requests: nothing =)
@Kairo
type of review:Lair Review
extras/special requests: nothing =)

+9 FR time

-Art Dump
-Commissions
-Adoptables
hD7Hprh.png
@Quinineer
Yup, go ahead! Make sure to fill out the order form, and I'll get started right away! <3
@Quinineer
Yup, go ahead! Make sure to fill out the order form, and I'll get started right away! <3
9CxYF0H.png
claim! hang on lemme fill it in

@Kairo
type of review:
five dragons please!
dragons:
Almost anyone of your choice on pages 1 through 6 (with a few exceptions)
extras/special requests:
please ignore Lucifer on page 4, as well as all dragons listed after Wendigo on page 6.
also with the exception of Wendigo, dragons listed after Yselle (page 5) have lore that's from her POV, which is why it's written differently to everyone else. just fyi.

i'll send payment now, if that's ok. no rush though.
claim! hang on lemme fill it in

@Kairo
type of review:
five dragons please!
dragons:
Almost anyone of your choice on pages 1 through 6 (with a few exceptions)
extras/special requests:
please ignore Lucifer on page 4, as well as all dragons listed after Wendigo on page 6.
also with the exception of Wendigo, dragons listed after Yselle (page 5) have lore that's from her POV, which is why it's written differently to everyone else. just fyi.

i'll send payment now, if that's ok. no rush though.
whew am i glad i was on to see this :o

@Kairo
type of review: lair review
dragons: n/a
extras/special requests: on page 5 there's not really much on there except for future breeding pairs so you can ignore it!

thank you so much! i understand it might take a while for you to complete this because of school, but it will be well-worth it when its done! i love the reviews you've done so far!

oh shoot i took too long-- disregard this!! i'll wait until the next round of slots is open!
now this can be disregarded gsjhgh thank you for taking me!!
whew am i glad i was on to see this :o

@Kairo
type of review: lair review
dragons: n/a
extras/special requests: on page 5 there's not really much on there except for future breeding pairs so you can ignore it!

thank you so much! i understand it might take a while for you to complete this because of school, but it will be well-worth it when its done! i love the reviews you've done so far!

oh shoot i took too long-- disregard this!! i'll wait until the next round of slots is open!
now this can be disregarded gsjhgh thank you for taking me!!
@Kairo [b]type of review:[/b] 3 dragons~ [b]dragons:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30943326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309434/30943326_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30255028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302551/30255028_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31565321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315654/31565321_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]extras/special requests:[/b] It may be best to read through their lore in that order, since their stories intertwine a little ^^ When would you like payment? c:
@Kairo

type of review: 3 dragons~
dragons:

30943326_350.png

30255028_350.png

31565321_350.png

extras/special requests: It may be best to read through their lore in that order, since their stories intertwine a little ^^

When would you like payment? c:
JBEajtP.gif
Jesus Christ, that was fast. I'm honestly so, so happy that people are interested in these. And because there was a slight mishap, I think I'll be doing 4 reviews.

Thank you guys so much!! I'm so incredibly glad that you want my reviews. <3

edit;; @Theorem
No, it's no problem! I'd be willing to do your review. :)
Jesus Christ, that was fast. I'm honestly so, so happy that people are interested in these. And because there was a slight mishap, I think I'll be doing 4 reviews.

Thank you guys so much!! I'm so incredibly glad that you want my reviews. <3

edit;; @Theorem
No, it's no problem! I'd be willing to do your review. :)
9CxYF0H.png
@Quinineer
Looks good! I'll start working right away. Please send payment after I've finished the review, just in case I'm unable to finish. i don't trust myself, haha

@NoneNess
Okay, all looks good! I'll get working on it as soon as I can.

@Wendigo
Great! Everything looks fine. Please don't send payment until after I finish your review though, just in case I am unable to finish it. But if you feel like you can trust me, then it's fine!
@Quinineer
Looks good! I'll start working right away. Please send payment after I've finished the review, just in case I'm unable to finish. i don't trust myself, haha

@NoneNess
Okay, all looks good! I'll get working on it as soon as I can.

@Wendigo
Great! Everything looks fine. Please don't send payment until after I finish your review though, just in case I am unable to finish it. But if you feel like you can trust me, then it's fine!
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85