@Ebonisa
Thank you! He's my baby ^^
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@KarrotDragoness Thank you so much! :D And I really love your Barricade omg--Ridgies are my favorite breed and his colors are so perfect, can't wait to see him all gened up, and wishing you good luck on that project!

And yes! <3 I love all the Zoids cartoons--I have some of the model kits too, I love to put them together. Always great to see someone else who knows what Zoids is!

@Klone Thank you kindly! Your Optimus is absolutely stunning~ The apparel and accent you've got for him goes perfectly, it all comes together so nicely, all that time breeding and geneing really shows!
@KarrotDragoness Thank you so much! :D And I really love your Barricade omg--Ridgies are my favorite breed and his colors are so perfect, can't wait to see him all gened up, and wishing you good luck on that project!

And yes! <3 I love all the Zoids cartoons--I have some of the model kits too, I love to put them together. Always great to see someone else who knows what Zoids is!

@Klone Thank you kindly! Your Optimus is absolutely stunning~ The apparel and accent you've got for him goes perfectly, it all comes together so nicely, all that time breeding and geneing really shows!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

thank you!!! it will take lots of saving, but im getting there!

and omg i love the kits! never had one myself, but a girl can dream...
@Vovina

thank you!!! it will take lots of saving, but im getting there!

and omg i love the kits! never had one myself, but a girl can dream...
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
@Ebonisa Of course! Sent the CR!
@Ebonisa Of course! Sent the CR!
mlNVeHM.jpg
Anyone interested in a TFP Arcee? I'll sell her for fodder price 7k treasure to the first CR sent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19227579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192276/19227579_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]@Kirkeyressa @counterklock @Astraya @Mxgatronus @casanovasAnchor @bunnylizard9903 @Donnie @Ebonisa @frameofreality @DigimonOfDragons @SapphireMoon @Gildedspark @koujakward @ChefTonberry @kuwakittens @Klone @Kellendraysia @RogueDemon @lunatron @VastPlaguesOfAku @RicochetRomance @Enamour @Delphi @Oathfinder @Dis @PrinceOfPandas @TheGardens @Karrotdragoness @NotQuiteToxic[/sub]
Anyone interested in a TFP Arcee? I'll sell her for fodder price 7k treasure to the first CR sent.

19227579_350.png

@Kirkeyressa @counterklock @Astraya @Mxgatronus @casanovasAnchor @bunnylizard9903 @Donnie @Ebonisa @frameofreality @DigimonOfDragons @SapphireMoon @Gildedspark @koujakward @ChefTonberry @kuwakittens @Klone @Kellendraysia @RogueDemon @lunatron @VastPlaguesOfAku @RicochetRomance @Enamour @Delphi @Oathfinder @Dis @PrinceOfPandas @TheGardens @Karrotdragoness @NotQuiteToxic
@kuwakittens

If only I had the lair space....
@kuwakittens

If only I had the lair space....
digimonofdragons_zpsl4uecuiu.png
Hey @counterklock, two things: 1) I made some Maximal and Predacon dividers (out of yours. I hope that's okay.) They're a little rough when on a dark bg but seeing as FR is nothing but white, I don't think it'll be a big deal. Still, feel free to clean as needed: [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/58c4997337b454ee8bef78b901b862e9.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/657ac235118498bff5a31e120704a90e.png[/img] Oh, and here's a more purple one for those who prefer canon colors: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6a13f6c9912d40961ab0e802a631c80a.png[/img] [/center] [size=1](Also, I [i]may[/i] have used them for my entry in the breeders hub. Hehe. ^^)[/size] 2) Would you [i]please[/i] be willing to breed my Tarantulas pairings whenever someone wants Nature eyed hatchlings? ;w; I'm scared of losing my breeding pairs to flakes who suddenly go inactive.
Hey @counterklock, two things:

1) I made some Maximal and Predacon dividers (out of yours. I hope that's okay.) They're a little rough when on a dark bg but seeing as FR is nothing but white, I don't think it'll be a big deal. Still, feel free to clean as needed:
58c4997337b454ee8bef78b901b862e9.png
657ac235118498bff5a31e120704a90e.png
Oh, and here's a more purple one for those who prefer canon colors:
6a13f6c9912d40961ab0e802a631c80a.png
(Also, I may have used them for my entry in the breeders hub. Hehe. ^^)

2) Would you please be willing to breed my Tarantulas pairings whenever someone wants Nature eyed hatchlings? ;w; I'm scared of losing my breeding pairs to flakes who suddenly go inactive.
mlNVeHM.jpg
aw yiss new thread hype

@Vovina YOUR TFP STARSCREAM IS AMAZING!!! and omg, you have so much art for him, i love... *cough* yeah he's my fave too, i even made his parents lore dragons...
aw yiss new thread hype

@Vovina YOUR TFP STARSCREAM IS AMAZING!!! and omg, you have so much art for him, i love... *cough* yeah he's my fave too, i even made his parents lore dragons...
@DemonicDuchess Ooh heck, those look good as is! And certainly! As long as I have the room I'll be glad to host your pairs <3 If you want, you can even have a hostage as collateral if you feel more comfortable
@DemonicDuchess Ooh heck, those look good as is! And certainly! As long as I have the room I'll be glad to host your pairs <3 If you want, you can even have a hostage as collateral if you feel more comfortable
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@koujakward

Yooo, I dont want to clutter up the giveaway with comments and stuff but do you have a breeding pair for swindle set up? My Smokescreen could use a husband-o

@DigimonOfDragons

Yaas SOundwave forever *claps hands* What Arcee are you looking for? IDW/G1 pink or TFP blue?

@Vovina

Hallah! Zoids was the bomb! (And Metabots!) Those were my first bot shows I can recall...besides Cubix oh good lord
@koujakward

Yooo, I dont want to clutter up the giveaway with comments and stuff but do you have a breeding pair for swindle set up? My Smokescreen could use a husband-o

@DigimonOfDragons

Yaas SOundwave forever *claps hands* What Arcee are you looking for? IDW/G1 pink or TFP blue?

@Vovina

Hallah! Zoids was the bomb! (And Metabots!) Those were my first bot shows I can recall...besides Cubix oh good lord
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 311 312