Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312
// slides on in

Oh what's this? A new thread?
// slides on in

Oh what's this? A new thread?
@Wrecknrule I also need to get a Breakdown, but if I get a Breakdown then I need a Knockout. Plus I need a Bulkhead. and oH gosh i need a TFA Prowl and Jazz and while i'm at it i need a yoketron and someone needs to plz take away my money until I have enough lairspace for this aAAH

I know that the breeder of Skyquake (@Meymo) is always open to breeding a set of Slytherin dragons in a Plague nest! I'm sure if you contact the breeder of Dreadwing (@Magnolia) they'd be open to breeding some Ravenclaw dragons too!

((I'm so sorry for pinging you both, but I'm always happy to help people find fandragons <3))

@RicochetRomance AAAH Welcome to the family! Also, keep an eye on the Breeders + Hatcheries page, as people should hopefully start adding in their pairings within the next few days. ccc:
@Wrecknrule I also need to get a Breakdown, but if I get a Breakdown then I need a Knockout. Plus I need a Bulkhead. and oH gosh i need a TFA Prowl and Jazz and while i'm at it i need a yoketron and someone needs to plz take away my money until I have enough lairspace for this aAAH

I know that the breeder of Skyquake (@Meymo) is always open to breeding a set of Slytherin dragons in a Plague nest! I'm sure if you contact the breeder of Dreadwing (@Magnolia) they'd be open to breeding some Ravenclaw dragons too!

((I'm so sorry for pinging you both, but I'm always happy to help people find fandragons <3))

@RicochetRomance AAAH Welcome to the family! Also, keep an eye on the Breeders + Hatcheries page, as people should hopefully start adding in their pairings within the next few days. ccc:
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock

Just took a look at the Breeding/Hatchery page - it seems I'm not the only one around here who ships MegOp. (Thankfully - wasn't sure if this community was cool with slash, or if it was more serious.)

Will definitely keep an eye on it - I kinda want an Optimus to match my Megatron.
@counterklock

Just took a look at the Breeding/Hatchery page - it seems I'm not the only one around here who ships MegOp. (Thankfully - wasn't sure if this community was cool with slash, or if it was more serious.)

Will definitely keep an eye on it - I kinda want an Optimus to match my Megatron.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
@counterklock

I'll take a look at them after I've hit up the Scrying Workshop. Most of the dragons I own were scrying projects after I settled on a look. I love designing them and then trying to find or breed them. Took me forever to breed my Strongarm, where as my Optimus dragon I got on the first nest. Then Arcee was a lucky find the same day I scryed up her look. XD

Also, also, once you start collecting there's no turning back. You are doomed. I have 57 TF-themed dragons right now. And I wants more. //sobs
@counterklock

I'll take a look at them after I've hit up the Scrying Workshop. Most of the dragons I own were scrying projects after I settled on a look. I love designing them and then trying to find or breed them. Took me forever to breed my Strongarm, where as my Optimus dragon I got on the first nest. Then Arcee was a lucky find the same day I scryed up her look. XD

Also, also, once you start collecting there's no turning back. You are doomed. I have 57 TF-themed dragons right now. And I wants more. //sobs
TyYgOYZ.png
@Enamour yesss, a new thread with a self-editing pinglist and all sorts of goodies cc:

@RicochetRomance Yee! I know that there are a lot of people that ship various pairings, and all are welcome c:

Edit: !!! I've got an Optimus pairing in my hatchery if you'd like to be added to the pinglist! I also know other people in the thread have fantastic OP pairings too, so keep an eye out!

@wrecknrule ooooooh. Good luck! i wants more too akjghg but i gotta do bios for my tailgate, cyclonus, and tfa starscream
@Enamour yesss, a new thread with a self-editing pinglist and all sorts of goodies cc:

@RicochetRomance Yee! I know that there are a lot of people that ship various pairings, and all are welcome c:

Edit: !!! I've got an Optimus pairing in my hatchery if you'd like to be added to the pinglist! I also know other people in the thread have fantastic OP pairings too, so keep an eye out!

@wrecknrule ooooooh. Good luck! i wants more too akjghg but i gotta do bios for my tailgate, cyclonus, and tfa starscream
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@counterklock

I would definitely appreciate being added to the pinglist for your Optimus pairing - thank you!
@counterklock

I would definitely appreciate being added to the pinglist for your Optimus pairing - thank you!
Exhausted and severely depressed.
WHOO NEW THREAD.

/Jazzhands

I really need them to give me another lair expansion so I can get new tf project dragons...

Or at least breed my Strika and Obsidian pair. 8D
WHOO NEW THREAD.

/Jazzhands

I really need them to give me another lair expansion so I can get new tf project dragons...

Or at least breed my Strika and Obsidian pair. 8D
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
The new thread looks fantastic! My enormous thanks out to all the folks who put in the time and effort to make this happen, as well as put together the amazing spreadsheets to show off our fan-dragons! (Just added my TFP Starscream and TFA Blitzwing)

I only recently started reading the IDW comics but I might need to plan some things for that because I am completely hooked.

The new thread looks fantastic! My enormous thanks out to all the folks who put in the time and effort to make this happen, as well as put together the amazing spreadsheets to show off our fan-dragons! (Just added my TFP Starscream and TFA Blitzwing)

I only recently started reading the IDW comics but I might need to plan some things for that because I am completely hooked.

r6J6MbS.png
Oh god one day I'm going to have to add a bunch to multiple fandragon archives. So daunting. (This is my fault for having so many fandragons.)
Oh god one day I'm going to have to add a bunch to multiple fandragon archives. So daunting. (This is my fault for having so many fandragons.)
rlfh5f.jpg
@Delphi *chant* LAIR EXPANSION LAIR EXPANSION

@Vovina uwu thank you! I'm super super excited to see all my hard work being appreciated, I was so nervous no one would like the archives or the pinglist or anything :'D

@Meezer Do one page at a time, or one continuity cc: (ahaha i don't envy you tho RIP Meezer)
@Delphi *chant* LAIR EXPANSION LAIR EXPANSION

@Vovina uwu thank you! I'm super super excited to see all my hard work being appreciated, I was so nervous no one would like the archives or the pinglist or anything :'D

@Meezer Do one page at a time, or one continuity cc: (ahaha i don't envy you tho RIP Meezer)
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312