Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers Rising
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 311 312
Im looking to make a Kaon based Fandragon from the MTMTE comics. Anybody got any suggestions? So far, I want something with the Shadow Primal eyes.
Im looking to make a Kaon based Fandragon from the MTMTE comics. Anybody got any suggestions? So far, I want something with the Shadow Primal eyes.
@FadingEchos

Here's the one I'm working on, maybe it'll give you some ideas for yours.

Kaon
@FadingEchos

Here's the one I'm working on, maybe it'll give you some ideas for yours.

Kaon
MRMeAKr.png
@Kirkeyressa @Mxgatronus @casanovasAnchor @bunnylizard9903 @Donnie @Ebonisa @DigimonOfDragons @SapphireMoon @Gildedspark @koujakward @kuwakittens @Klone @Kellendraysia @lunatron @Enamour @Delphi @Oathfinder @Dis @TheGoodAku @TheGardens @Karrotdragoness @Zandelion @TangleFeather @Shocklee @JumpScared @areallifeonion @euradym @seadragon99 @RavageKitteh @partypoisoned @HalcyonBlaze @RicochetRomance @Saraceaser @Hijax00 @gbot13 @VectorSigma @ToxicE @DarthMaul @Nevinier @Vos @yodana @hayato @wrecknrule @soulscoatls @Accelerator @cyndaquilbabe @TippiThief @iiPrima23 @RogueDemon @Ranmaru @Bluwingskitty @BurritoRay @Dracknorin @yummyquik @Temporaryreality @transformers4eva @Tangaroa @Kano3Shuuya @KairiPrime @T3chn0 @Enigmadoodles @NekoTheKat @Laugenbrotchen @knockoutbd @Neverland @DumbJello @t4ilgate @PacificDanger @Avalight @ravynfyre @Axhirs @ImBerryNerdy @Vepe @Leafstar17 @DragonflyDevi @WolvesFyre @FlyingTemeraire @brmoko @DraconicRobot @Cerusia @Sidegrinder @TenderVulture @GlitchedFox @Cringe @Yukidoerr @dumpson @SplashAttack @Arazamatazza @DemonicDuchess @Mida @Vovina @wrecknrule @IsABellJar13 @TangleFeather @FallingSlowly @salticidae @Septica @Bionic @FlyingKnight @cybertron @WardenUnit @amazingfade @starryfruit @VastPlaguesOfAku @andromedaprime @ShadowTheEdgehog @NekoTheKat @EonArisen @SwindleShanix @Astraya @Electric @OkamiTaka34

So I'm currently stuck between either keeping my Primus & Unicron dragons as they are, or swapping them out for different genes (from crystal to starmap, and from facet to constellation). I guess I just really want some votes on which to choose bc honestly I like them both lol. The only thing I'm super pro for is getting to change Primus to light eyes, otherwise I'm stuck between decisions.

EDIT: Here's an UPDATED poll after getting some suggestions that weren't on the original. Thanks!

Here's what they are currently:

Not Found
Not Found

& here's what they could be:

Not Found
Not Found

@Kirkeyressa @Mxgatronus @casanovasAnchor @bunnylizard9903 @Donnie @Ebonisa @DigimonOfDragons @SapphireMoon @Gildedspark @koujakward @kuwakittens @Klone @Kellendraysia @lunatron @Enamour @Delphi @Oathfinder @Dis @TheGoodAku @TheGardens @Karrotdragoness @Zandelion @TangleFeather @Shocklee @JumpScared @areallifeonion @euradym @seadragon99 @RavageKitteh @partypoisoned @HalcyonBlaze @RicochetRomance @Saraceaser @Hijax00 @gbot13 @VectorSigma @ToxicE @DarthMaul @Nevinier @Vos @yodana @hayato @wrecknrule @soulscoatls @Accelerator @cyndaquilbabe @TippiThief @iiPrima23 @RogueDemon @Ranmaru @Bluwingskitty @BurritoRay @Dracknorin @yummyquik @Temporaryreality @transformers4eva @Tangaroa @Kano3Shuuya @KairiPrime @T3chn0 @Enigmadoodles @NekoTheKat @Laugenbrotchen @knockoutbd @Neverland @DumbJello @t4ilgate @PacificDanger @Avalight @ravynfyre @Axhirs @ImBerryNerdy @Vepe @Leafstar17 @DragonflyDevi @WolvesFyre @FlyingTemeraire @brmoko @DraconicRobot @Cerusia @Sidegrinder @TenderVulture @GlitchedFox @Cringe @Yukidoerr @dumpson @SplashAttack @Arazamatazza @DemonicDuchess @Mida @Vovina @wrecknrule @IsABellJar13 @TangleFeather @FallingSlowly @salticidae @Septica @Bionic @FlyingKnight @cybertron @WardenUnit @amazingfade @starryfruit @VastPlaguesOfAku @andromedaprime @ShadowTheEdgehog @NekoTheKat @EonArisen @SwindleShanix @Astraya @Electric @OkamiTaka34

So I'm currently stuck between either keeping my Primus & Unicron dragons as they are, or swapping them out for different genes (from crystal to starmap, and from facet to constellation). I guess I just really want some votes on which to choose bc honestly I like them both lol. The only thing I'm super pro for is getting to change Primus to light eyes, otherwise I'm stuck between decisions.

EDIT: Here's an UPDATED poll after getting some suggestions that weren't on the original. Thanks!

Here's what they are currently:

Not Found
Not Found

& here's what they could be:

Not Found
Not Found

MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality
Ok so my opinion is not on the poll( ill still fill it out if you want me to)
but, I like the original Unicron and the new Primus
@frameofreality
Ok so my opinion is not on the poll( ill still fill it out if you want me to)
but, I like the original Unicron and the new Primus
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
@frameofreality I am REALLY INTO the new Unicron, but there's just something about the crystal/facet on Primus that makes him holy. I say new Unicron, old Primus.
@frameofreality I am REALLY INTO the new Unicron, but there's just something about the crystal/facet on Primus that makes him holy. I say new Unicron, old Primus.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@Yukidoerr @gbot13

Oh I didn't even consider keeping one as is & updating another. I think I'll remake the poll to include that lol. Thanks!
@Yukidoerr @gbot13

Oh I didn't even consider keeping one as is & updating another. I think I'll remake the poll to include that lol. Thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality I like the old Primus better, but that new Unicron looks [i]amazing[/i]. The wisps in star/con are perfect. And while I'm here.... Would anyone be interested in buying these dergs? I love 'em but I like to keep my lair small lol. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28609821] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=8&winggene=8&wings=172&auth=ff1c737090fe75b430c1fdb70676ed7d792805bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Knockout Level 18 (almost 19, no stones, I will tincture him) 50kt asking price[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35174341] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=98&auth=464d621f9f858876541ddb3515b9655ae89736e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Cliffjumper Level 8 (no stones, I will tincture him) 15kt asking price[/columns] -pinglist snip-
@frameofreality I like the old Primus better, but that new Unicron looks amazing. The wisps in star/con are perfect.

And while I'm here.... Would anyone be interested in buying these dergs? I love 'em but I like to keep my lair small lol.

dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=8&winggene=8&wings=172&auth=ff1c737090fe75b430c1fdb70676ed7d792805bf&dummyext=prev.png
Knockout
Level 18 (almost 19, no stones, I will tincture him)
50kt asking price

dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=98&auth=464d621f9f858876541ddb3515b9655ae89736e6&dummyext=prev.png
Cliffjumper
Level 8 (no stones, I will tincture him)
15kt asking price
-pinglist snip-
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@frameofreality As much as I love Cryface, StarCon looks sooo much better for the both of them.
@frameofreality As much as I love Cryface, StarCon looks sooo much better for the both of them.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@frameofreality This is a really hard decision here since I love the Cry/Facet for Primus over the Star/Con but Unicron is so lovely both ways.

My vote is to keep Primus the way he is and if you are going to change one Change Unicron to Star/Con
@frameofreality This is a really hard decision here since I love the Cry/Facet for Primus over the Star/Con but Unicron is so lovely both ways.

My vote is to keep Primus the way he is and if you are going to change one Change Unicron to Star/Con
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@ShadowTheEdgehog

I'll be happy to buy back Cliffjumper.
@ShadowTheEdgehog

I'll be happy to buy back Cliffjumper.
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 311 312