Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Sub-Subspecies: Cookibebe
@Boltninja75 Here ya go. Title: Cookibebe Creator/s User/s: Xionahri; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs11/2142598]hatchery here[/url] (For any questions or out-of-flight breeding requests, feel free to ping or PM Xionahri. I don't mind any of that.) Image of Subspecies [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323339/32333834.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323339/32333838.png[/img] Genetic Specs - Genes: Basic Primary (required); Basic Secondary (required); Any tertiary (Stained may counts also, but is currently not activly bred, and it disrupts the colour scheme. Basic counts, but is not currently bred either) - Colors: Blue-range primary, blue-range secondary, brown-range tertiary - Breeds: Tundra - eye colors: Any Note: A dragon of this description is only considered a cookibebe if it descends from two flambebes. Lore: The true origin of cookibebes remains unknown. Some regard as normal dragons that just happen to end up in flambebe nests, while other think they might be born from the Fire Flight's love for cookies. No matter what is true, they share many characteristics with flambebes. They are cuddly, protective and undyingly loyal, if not particulaly smart. The shape of their markings can potentially help determine part of their behaviour too. However, unlike their more boldly coloured ancenstors, they seem to have not much in the way of natural magic power. But they try their best to help their clan in any other way. Cookibebes were first recognized as such by the Tribe of the Burnt Cookie, lead by a powerful flambebe named Fuega. She and her clan decided hatchlings like this must be a sign from Flamecaller herself, who is believed to love cookies more than anyone else. Thus, these cookie-coloured hatchlings were considered a blessing to the Fire Flight as a whole, according to Fuega. The Tribe of the Burnt Cookie took as great care for them as they did with their flambebe hatchlings, and try helping them find their destiny. To these days, cookibebes from this tribe are still looking for a good home. Care to introduduce one to your family? Breeding pairs: Not pairs truly, but [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=194222]twenty flambebes[/url] of all kinds, ten of each sex, six red ones among them potentially able to produce cookibebes with any of the non-red ones. Results can be very random, so more specific requests may take a lot of time. I agree to the public use of my project. The lore snippets for each gene of flambebes in cookibebes in my hatchery are also free to use. No credit required.
@Boltninja75
Here ya go.

Title: Cookibebe
Creator/s User/s: Xionahri; hatchery here (For any questions or out-of-flight breeding requests, feel free to ping or PM Xionahri. I don't mind any of that.)
Image of Subspecies 32333834.png32333838.png

Genetic Specs
- Genes: Basic Primary (required); Basic Secondary (required); Any tertiary (Stained may counts also, but is currently not activly bred, and it disrupts the colour scheme. Basic counts, but is not currently bred either)
- Colors: Blue-range primary, blue-range secondary, brown-range tertiary
- Breeds: Tundra
- eye colors: Any
Note: A dragon of this description is only considered a cookibebe if it descends from two flambebes.

Lore:
The true origin of cookibebes remains unknown. Some regard as normal dragons that just happen to end up in flambebe nests, while other think they might be born from the Fire Flight's love for cookies. No matter what is true, they share many characteristics with flambebes. They are cuddly, protective and undyingly loyal, if not particulaly smart. The shape of their markings can potentially help determine part of their behaviour too. However, unlike their more boldly coloured ancenstors, they seem to have not much in the way of natural magic power. But they try their best to help their clan in any other way.

Cookibebes were first recognized as such by the Tribe of the Burnt Cookie, lead by a powerful flambebe named Fuega. She and her clan decided hatchlings like this must be a sign from Flamecaller herself, who is believed to love cookies more than anyone else. Thus, these cookie-coloured hatchlings were considered a blessing to the Fire Flight as a whole, according to Fuega. The Tribe of the Burnt Cookie took as great care for them as they did with their flambebe hatchlings, and try helping them find their destiny. To these days, cookibebes from this tribe are still looking for a good home. Care to introduduce one to your family?

Breeding pairs: Not pairs truly, but twenty flambebes of all kinds, ten of each sex, six red ones among them potentially able to produce cookibebes with any of the non-red ones. Results can be very random, so more specific requests may take a lot of time.

I agree to the public use of my project. The lore snippets for each gene of flambebes in cookibebes in my hatchery are also free to use. No credit required.
@Xionahri

Thank you! I'll add you now to the list!
@Xionahri

Thank you! I'll add you now to the list!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png