Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Opal pairs (vague space theme?)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@phantomfist
!!
Thank you for catching it XD I thought it was rather suitable.
@phantomfist
!!
Thank you for catching it XD I thought it was rather suitable.
He/him & they/them
@Cryptnoch

OOOOO can I get a ping for Mostly void and Visitors? They're lovely!!
@Cryptnoch

OOOOO can I get a ping for Mostly void and Visitors? They're lovely!!
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
@Cryptnoch Can you ping me for all of these you have such amazing taste holy frickle frackle
@Cryptnoch Can you ping me for all of these you have such amazing taste holy frickle frackle
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter thank you! I personally find it unfortunate seeing how it seems to be all expensive things XD
@VolatileMatter thank you! I personally find it unfortunate seeing how it seems to be all expensive things XD
He/him & they/them
@Cryptnoch I'm in love with all of these like wow (and they'd fit like a glove into my lore??? Jackpot)

I'd like to be pinged for all of them, please! :D
@Cryptnoch I'm in love with all of these like wow (and they'd fit like a glove into my lore??? Jackpot)

I'd like to be pinged for all of them, please! :D
oElK8FQ.gif
Holy crap these are incredible.
Holy crap these are incredible.
a71d855648.png
@Cryptnoch

HIT ME UP FOR THAT FIRST PAIR FAM I LOVE ME SOME SPACE

EDIT: Pssst... I may be able to donate an Opal next month... Hit me up in the PMs
@Cryptnoch

HIT ME UP FOR THAT FIRST PAIR FAM I LOVE ME SOME SPACE

EDIT: Pssst... I may be able to donate an Opal next month... Hit me up in the PMs
Akhilleus.gif
@Seriema
Oh?? How is it that they fit into your lore, if you don't mind me asking?
@cptnOblivious
Thank you!
@Seriema
Oh?? How is it that they fit into your lore, if you don't mind me asking?
@cptnOblivious
Thank you!
He/him & they/them
@Cryptnoch Eep, my bad I had gone to sleep.
I don't mind at all! :D My lore involves a SCP-esque organization that works on the containment and research of potential threats to Sornieth, whether said threats are native to the planet (such as the Plague subclan I've planned mostly involving biohazardous beings) or outside forces.
One particular branch of said organization is responsible for the control of a particular series of phenomena they came to refer to as Rifts. Rifts aren't really creatures as much as they are, well, rifts in the fabric of space that happen to have some semblance of sentience. They're not hostile, luckily, because their very existence consumes... Well, everything. (There are a few members of the organization who are rather keen on weaponizing said ability, going as far as saying it could be used to fend off the Shade.) The first pair in particular reminds of the Rifts. (Opal is going to be great when I finally make them :D)
@Cryptnoch Eep, my bad I had gone to sleep.
I don't mind at all! :D My lore involves a SCP-esque organization that works on the containment and research of potential threats to Sornieth, whether said threats are native to the planet (such as the Plague subclan I've planned mostly involving biohazardous beings) or outside forces.
One particular branch of said organization is responsible for the control of a particular series of phenomena they came to refer to as Rifts. Rifts aren't really creatures as much as they are, well, rifts in the fabric of space that happen to have some semblance of sentience. They're not hostile, luckily, because their very existence consumes... Well, everything. (There are a few members of the organization who are rather keen on weaponizing said ability, going as far as saying it could be used to fend off the Shade.) The first pair in particular reminds of the Rifts. (Opal is going to be great when I finally make them :D)
oElK8FQ.gif
@seriema
That's really damn neat! I hope I can get them up and running soon.
@seriema
That's really damn neat! I hope I can get them up and running soon.
He/him & they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6