Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rory the avatar thief (traveling dragon)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@dragonlady1803

Hisscale is scheduled to get him next, then BlackJasper.

:)
@dragonlady1803

Hisscale is scheduled to get him next, then BlackJasper.

:)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@BlackJasper
can I have rory after you?
@BlackJasper
can I have rory after you?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Amyatzu
ah okay I was just wondering, I never done something like this before....
@Amyatzu
ah okay I was just wondering, I never done something like this before....
Homeland Update:

Crow paced the room reading through the newest article in the news. Onweder ran into the room, their feathers fanned out. "Uh, guys..." they said, glancing around anxiously. "Crow! Stop reading! The hatchling I rescued is gone!" they shouted. Crow laughed. "He's seeing the world, Mage. All hatchlings do it sooner or later." he muttered. They perked up, confused as they looked at the back of the newest news-scroll. "Crow." Onweder said, their nose inches from the paper. "He's not just exploring the world." they muttered. "He's travelling around, trying to find new things about other clans, and apparently... winning them over." they muttered again. Crow perked up, turning the scroll over and reading the back of the scroll now. "Oh no." he said. Onweder turned. "Your charisma rubbed off onto him, eh?" they said, before leaving the room. Crow took a step back. "Oh, yeah... I guess."
Homeland Update:

Crow paced the room reading through the newest article in the news. Onweder ran into the room, their feathers fanned out. "Uh, guys..." they said, glancing around anxiously. "Crow! Stop reading! The hatchling I rescued is gone!" they shouted. Crow laughed. "He's seeing the world, Mage. All hatchlings do it sooner or later." he muttered. They perked up, confused as they looked at the back of the newest news-scroll. "Crow." Onweder said, their nose inches from the paper. "He's not just exploring the world." they muttered. "He's travelling around, trying to find new things about other clans, and apparently... winning them over." they muttered again. Crow perked up, turning the scroll over and reading the back of the scroll now. "Oh no." he said. Onweder turned. "Your charisma rubbed off onto him, eh?" they said, before leaving the room. Crow took a step back. "Oh, yeah... I guess."
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
@BlackJasper

I can send you Rory now.
@BlackJasper

I can send you Rory now.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Amyatzu I made a fake achievement people can put in their signatures or where ever: [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2921/33822035770_dd6a5584a7_o.png[/img]
@Amyatzu
I made a fake achievement people can put in their signatures or where ever:

33822035770_dd6a5584a7_o.png
@Dragimal ^^
@Dragimal ^^
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
@dragonlady1803 oh my GOD that's great! thanks for this lil' achievement, I'll go add it to the main post~
@dragonlady1803 oh my GOD that's great! thanks for this lil' achievement, I'll go add it to the main post~
Gpasq5f.png
@clw23 may I have Rory after you? O:
@clw23 may I have Rory after you? O:
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
@CytricAcid

Could I have Rory after you?
@CytricAcid

Could I have Rory after you?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon