Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rory the avatar thief (traveling dragon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@GrandSerpentine
I'm sending Rory over ;)
@GrandSerpentine
I'm sending Rory over ;)
@GrandSerpentine see, I considered doing that, but I think that I could only feasibly update an 'official' list if Rory stayed at a clan for a few days at least. here, Rory's being passed along pretty quickly so he can steal as many avatars as possible, haha

I originally wanted this to work like other forum games like, "pick the prettiest dragon above you!" so it would be first-come-first-serve pinging, and you'd have to wait for another chance if you didn't ping first. I'm not necessarily against the idea of lists, it would just have to be participant-managed (IE- each "update" post to pass Rory along would come with an updated list) because I can't keep up with the speed at which Rory is movin' along here
@GrandSerpentine see, I considered doing that, but I think that I could only feasibly update an 'official' list if Rory stayed at a clan for a few days at least. here, Rory's being passed along pretty quickly so he can steal as many avatars as possible, haha

I originally wanted this to work like other forum games like, "pick the prettiest dragon above you!" so it would be first-come-first-serve pinging, and you'd have to wait for another chance if you didn't ping first. I'm not necessarily against the idea of lists, it would just have to be participant-managed (IE- each "update" post to pass Rory along would come with an updated list) because I can't keep up with the speed at which Rory is movin' along here
Gpasq5f.png
@Nightshades I would check the newest posts to see who might have him! looks like GrandSerpentine has him now, tho that may change by the time you see this post (he's movin' around pretty quick, haha)
@Nightshades I would check the newest posts to see who might have him! looks like GrandSerpentine has him now, tho that may change by the time you see this post (he's movin' around pretty quick, haha)
Gpasq5f.png
@Nightshades
I'm done with rory, so I can send him over.
@Nightshades
I'm done with rory, so I can send him over.
@Nightshades I'll gladly take Rory whenever you're done with him!
@Nightshades I'll gladly take Rory whenever you're done with him!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Dragimal I'm wondering how long we're allowed to keep Rory for? If I get him I do intend to pass him along, but I want to make sure I have time to get the lore written and the objects that I want to gift obtained, but if it's an issue to keep him for longer than a few days/a week/whathaveyou I can write it and obtain the items before getting him :)
@Dragimal I'm wondering how long we're allowed to keep Rory for? If I get him I do intend to pass him along, but I want to make sure I have time to get the lore written and the objects that I want to gift obtained, but if it's an issue to keep him for longer than a few days/a week/whathaveyou I can write it and obtain the items before getting him :)
cPW6H3E.png
@PrinceRaven hmm I never considered time constraints... it would probably be fine to keep him for more than a day. I think I'll cap it at 3 days though, since Rory wants to move along and snatch up those avatars quick! if it'll take longer than that to write the lore + get the items, then I'd suggest waiting before pinging for him
@PrinceRaven hmm I never considered time constraints... it would probably be fine to keep him for more than a day. I think I'll cap it at 3 days though, since Rory wants to move along and snatch up those avatars quick! if it'll take longer than that to write the lore + get the items, then I'd suggest waiting before pinging for him
Gpasq5f.png
@Dragimal alright thanks! I'll start searching, hopefully this is still going strong when I get them ^^
@Dragimal alright thanks! I'll start searching, hopefully this is still going strong when I get them ^^
cPW6H3E.png
@HalfMoonTheWolf

I'd like Rory if no one else is in line. He seems like a nice fella.
@HalfMoonTheWolf

I'd like Rory if no one else is in line. He seems like a nice fella.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Hisscale Sure, I'll send him when I finish my addition to his lore! (might be tomorrow, it's kinda late)
@Hisscale Sure, I'll send him when I finish my addition to his lore! (might be tomorrow, it's kinda late)
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20