Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [WCS]The Levitos Pageant- WINNERS ANNOUN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21860378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218604/21860378_350.png[/img] [/url] BLACKBERRY - 1 pt VS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29244554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292446/29244554_350.png[/img] [/url] HOI - 0 pts [i]HOI is very excited to be traveling to Levitos. VERY EXCITED. He dressed in his VERY BEST clothes and even brought his best things to sell! There are herbs in his pouch, and he has some claw-made trinkets tucked away in his satchels. Best to wear all your wares, right? Then they don't get lost! But HOI may be lost...or maybe he's just easily distracted? Nonetheless, he's almost vibrating in place.[/i] "HOI!" [i]He bellows at the nearest dragon, probably making them jump out of their skin.[/i] "You want...maybe buy something? HOI has many nice things to sell! Much to buy!"

21860378_350.png

BLACKBERRY - 1 pt

VS

29244554_350.png

HOI - 0 pts

HOI is very excited to be traveling to Levitos. VERY EXCITED. He dressed in his VERY BEST clothes and even brought his best things to sell! There are herbs in his pouch, and he has some claw-made trinkets tucked away in his satchels. Best to wear all your wares, right? Then they don't get lost!

But HOI may be lost...or maybe he's just easily distracted? Nonetheless, he's almost vibrating in place.
"HOI!" He bellows at the nearest dragon, probably making them jump out of their skin. "You want...maybe buy something? HOI has many nice things to sell! Much to buy!"
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@nemodave
Could I be on the pinglist? thank you!
@nemodave
Could I be on the pinglist? thank you!
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21860378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218604/21860378_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Blackberry- 2 points [/i] VS. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27255084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272551/27255084_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Hyperion- 0 points[/i] Dreams are perhaps the most precious and fragile things known to dragon kind. The world is cruel, and as reality presses in, dreams may lift you away to someplace else, to a place sheltered from all others. It is so unique, because its creator and sole inhabitant is only yourself. All others are simply phantom, yet he is never lonely. If only, if only we could reach to the skies, to touch our subconscious longings and tug them down to a palpable universe, to make them real for a moment and disappear from to a blissful, sweet oblivion. And alchemy is the craft, the art of turning lead to gold, but gold is not the same to each being. When reality can not suffice, for it fails to meet our every need, come to take a sip from a vial of dreams. Oh, what a concoction it is, to unravel lust to its essences and liquefy it into the purest gold. We all seek something better than our current state, we all want to rise and rise. But the land of dreams are beyond the highest altitude, beyond the confines of Sornieth's galaxies. It is a dimension all its own, and surely it is brightest version of our futures, the shining moments of our past, but never the current. Why live in the moment, when you can dream it? The pearly lavender dragon's smile widened as you stepped closer to the tent. "Come, see your greatest wonders before your eyes, let witchcraft dissolve all reality into the chasm of your soul." His claws glistened with the dust of crystals, surely infused with the magical auras given off by the Arcanist-touched stones of the Starfall Isles. It was with a gentle touch that the spiral held the powder. Soft candlelight reflected over the many polished faces of the lustrous gems scattered around his claws. They projected the glow of an ethereal aura upon he scales, as if he himself was a king descended from a dying nebula. Surely the dragoness was of a different realm, perhaps a cluster of star spirits, among the constellations? He wore the crown of space, but was otherworldly only in his looks. Hyperion was a mage of the Arcane elements, but his touch for the divine had earned him the mastery of his trade. Wrapped around the dragon's whip-thin tail was a strand of pearlescent stone, easily recognizable as sacridite, the gems of wish makers. The tail absentmindedly contorted into various figures, its rippling in time with his unintelligible words. They were in an ancient tongue, now defunct within modern draconic society, yet the ghosts of the culture still existed in some suspended apparition, sustained only by those dedicated to the olden arts. A ritual had begun. Hyperion grasped a glass vial, filled with liquid tinted flaxen in color. Uncapping it, the dragoness poured its contents into a marble basin, now brimming with something that smelled slightly sweet, and resembled molten gold in shade and composure. And then, he raised his eyes to his guest and asked, [b]"What is your greatest wish, that your soul longs to fulfill?"[/b] Hyperion is a wishweaver, and you could also say that she is a dreamer. She uses orb gazing from a ball made from Arcane-harvested chalcedony to look into a dragon's subconscious, and replicate their longings in a synthetic dream state, perceived by others as an alchemically induced hallucination. Though it provides no long-lasting alteration, it is still a complex form of charm that leaves its users with a heightened sense of calm and confidence. This art is offered for sale from a tent in an Arcane bazaar, that goes by the name of Market Starseeker. This market specializes in witchcraft and wizardry supply, ranging from spell craft to alchemical-specialized mercenaries. The blood of wizards courses through his veins, and so it is only natural for Hyperion to have joined this band of crafty mages. Hyperion has a natural affinity for harnessing the magic of the otherworldly gems, indigenous to the Crystalspine Reaches. Hyperion lifts his eyes, glistening with the excitement as he and his band of Arcane merchants raised their tents, ready to greet the first of the festive Wavecrest days.[/center]
21860378_350.png
Blackberry- 2 points

VS.

27255084_350.png

Hyperion- 0 points

Dreams are perhaps the most precious and fragile things known to dragon kind. The world is cruel, and as reality presses in, dreams may lift you away to someplace else, to a place sheltered from all others. It is so unique, because its creator and sole inhabitant is only yourself. All others are simply phantom, yet he is never lonely. If only, if only we could reach to the skies, to touch our subconscious longings and tug them down to a palpable universe, to make them real for a moment and disappear from to a blissful, sweet oblivion. And alchemy is the craft, the art of turning lead to gold, but gold is not the same to each being. When reality can not suffice, for it fails to meet our every need, come to take a sip from a vial of dreams. Oh, what a concoction it is, to unravel lust to its essences and liquefy it into the purest gold. We all seek something better than our current state, we all want to rise and rise. But the land of dreams are beyond the highest altitude, beyond the confines of Sornieth's galaxies. It is a dimension all its own, and surely it is brightest version of our futures, the shining moments of our past, but never the current. Why live in the moment, when you can dream it? The pearly lavender dragon's smile widened as you stepped closer to the tent. "Come, see your greatest wonders before your eyes, let witchcraft dissolve all reality into the chasm of your soul."
His claws glistened with the dust of crystals, surely infused with the magical auras given off by the Arcanist-touched stones of the Starfall Isles. It was with a gentle touch that the spiral held the powder. Soft candlelight reflected over the many polished faces of the lustrous gems scattered around his claws. They projected the glow of an ethereal aura upon he scales, as if he himself was a king descended from a dying nebula. Surely the dragoness was of a different realm, perhaps a cluster of star spirits, among the constellations? He wore the crown of space, but was otherworldly only in his looks. Hyperion was a mage of the Arcane elements, but his touch for the divine had earned him the mastery of his trade. Wrapped around the dragon's whip-thin tail was a strand of pearlescent stone, easily recognizable as sacridite, the gems of wish makers. The tail absentmindedly contorted into various figures, its rippling in time with his unintelligible words. They were in an ancient tongue, now defunct within modern draconic society, yet the ghosts of the culture still existed in some suspended apparition, sustained only by those dedicated to the olden arts.
A ritual had begun. Hyperion grasped a glass vial, filled with liquid tinted flaxen in color. Uncapping it, the dragoness poured its contents into a marble basin, now brimming with something that smelled slightly sweet, and resembled molten gold in shade and composure. And then, he raised his eyes to his guest and asked, "What is your greatest wish, that your soul longs to fulfill?"

Hyperion is a wishweaver, and you could also say that she is a dreamer. She uses orb gazing from a ball made from Arcane-harvested chalcedony to look into a dragon's subconscious, and replicate their longings in a synthetic dream state, perceived by others as an alchemically induced hallucination. Though it provides no long-lasting alteration, it is still a complex form of charm that leaves its users with a heightened sense of calm and confidence. This art is offered for sale from a tent in an Arcane bazaar, that goes by the name of Market Starseeker. This market specializes in witchcraft and wizardry supply, ranging from spell craft to alchemical-specialized mercenaries. The blood of wizards courses through his veins, and so it is only natural for Hyperion to have joined this band of crafty mages. Hyperion has a natural affinity for harnessing the magic of the otherworldly gems, indigenous to the Crystalspine Reaches.

Hyperion lifts his eyes, glistening with the excitement as he and his band of Arcane merchants raised their tents, ready to greet the first of the festive Wavecrest days.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21860378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218604/21860378_350.png[/img] [/url] Blackberry- 3 points VS. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25046647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250467/25046647_350.png[/img] [/url] Kix - 0 points Kix trotted through the crowded streets, pausing only for a moment to push his glasses back up onto his nose. He was looking for the Levitos Pageant, because he'd entered at the pleading of Mellona and Angerona. They'd thought he'd make a great merchant, even if he pointed out he looked more like a pirate. Even so, they'd somehow convinced him, but now he was going to be late. Finally spotting the building it was being held in, he broke into a lope. However before he could take three steps a dull blue Spiral zipped in front of him. Skidding to a stop, he crashed into her and they ended up in a tangle of wings and bodies. Scrabbling back to his feet, ears flat back with embarrassment, he murmured, "Sorry. Didn't see you coming." The Spiral, still laying on the ground, loosely coiled, said with a laugh, "Not your fault. Auntie says I need to look where I fly." She looked at him with large Arcane eyes and asked, "Why are you rushing?" Kix rubbed his front paw against the ground, and said with quiet embarrassment, "I was going to the Pageant. I've entered as a contestant, but I'm probably going to be late. "What type of merchant are you?" She asked, clearly already knowing the day's theme. He reached into the bags tied to he waist and pulled out a few painted seashells. He didn't make them, but was given them to play his character. "I sell seashells." He offered her one, then heard someone call his name. Dropping the shell into the Spiral's open palm, he flung his wings open and took to the sky. Flying hard, he made it inside just in time, when the announcer made his final call for him. Landing dramatically directly onto the stage, he said breathlessly, "Yeah, that's me. What do you want me to do?"
21860378_350.png
Blackberry- 3 points
VS.

25046647_350.png

Kix - 0 points

Kix trotted through the crowded streets, pausing only for a moment to push his glasses back up onto his nose. He was looking for the Levitos Pageant, because he'd entered at the pleading of Mellona and Angerona. They'd thought he'd make a great merchant, even if he pointed out he looked more like a pirate. Even so, they'd somehow convinced him, but now he was going to be late.

Finally spotting the building it was being held in, he broke into a lope. However before he could take three steps a dull blue Spiral zipped in front of him. Skidding to a stop, he crashed into her and they ended up in a tangle of wings and bodies. Scrabbling back to his feet, ears flat back with embarrassment, he murmured, "Sorry. Didn't see you coming."
The Spiral, still laying on the ground, loosely coiled, said with a laugh, "Not your fault. Auntie says I need to look where I fly." She looked at him with large Arcane eyes and asked, "Why are you rushing?"
Kix rubbed his front paw against the ground, and said with quiet embarrassment, "I was going to the Pageant. I've entered as a contestant, but I'm probably going to be late.
"What type of merchant are you?" She asked, clearly already knowing the day's theme.
He reached into the bags tied to he waist and pulled out a few painted seashells. He didn't make them, but was given them to play his character. "I sell seashells." He offered her one, then heard someone call his name.

Dropping the shell into the Spiral's open palm, he flung his wings open and took to the sky. Flying hard, he made it inside just in time, when the announcer made his final call for him. Landing dramatically directly onto the stage, he said breathlessly, "Yeah, that's me. What do you want me to do?"
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@seamadeland the dragons from the previous round won't be picked from anymore. A new round starts with a new dragon :)

@Saristar @alagasianflame added, thank you!
@seamadeland the dragons from the previous round won't be picked from anymore. A new round starts with a new dragon :)

@Saristar @alagasianflame added, thank you!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
[center][size=5][font=garamond][color=purple]DAY 2 - MERCHANTS[/color][/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21860378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218604/21860378_350.png[/img] [/url] Blackberry - 4 Points VS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25867438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258675/25867438_350.png[/img] [/url] Rajah - 0 points Rajah is a nomadic merchant from the land of Light. He had a sense for adventure however, and thus decided to start travelling. He became a Nomad, not staying in one place more than once, living simply and enjoying life. He has several tomes that he carries with him filled with copious amounts of notes and sketches of his findings and studies around Sornieth as well as a collection of trinkets and objects to sell across the lands. After a considerable time of moving about he came across Clan Allesmeira whom offered him a bed for the night and food. The first night he stayed he sat around a campfire, entertaining dragons both young and old with his stories of far off lands and weird wonderful creatures. The second night he introduced them to dances and music, their songs drifting through the cool night. A month had passed, and well, Rajah was still with Clan Allesmeira. He didn't know what it was, but there was an aura about the clan. No longer was he itching to go wandering, to live on the move. After all these years, Rajah had found a place to call home.[/center] @nemodave Could I be added to the daily pinglist please?
DAY 2 - MERCHANTS

21860378_350.png

Blackberry - 4 Points

VS

25867438_350.png

Rajah - 0 points

Rajah is a nomadic merchant from the land of Light. He had a sense for adventure however, and thus decided to start travelling. He became a Nomad, not staying in one place more than once, living simply and enjoying life. He has several tomes that he carries with him filled with copious amounts of notes and sketches of his findings and studies around Sornieth as well as a collection of trinkets and objects to sell across the lands. After a considerable time of moving about he came across Clan Allesmeira whom offered him a bed for the night and food. The first night he stayed he sat around a campfire, entertaining dragons both young and old with his stories of far off lands and weird wonderful creatures. The second night he introduced them to dances and music, their songs drifting through the cool night. A month had passed, and well, Rajah was still with Clan Allesmeira. He didn't know what it was, but there was an aura about the clan. No longer was he itching to go wandering, to live on the move. After all these years, Rajah had found a place to call home.

@nemodave
Could I be added to the daily pinglist please?
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21860378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218604/21860378_350.png[/img] [/url] BLACKBERRY - 5 points vs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29244554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292446/29244554_350.png[/img] [/url] HOI - 0 points [i]Hoi had gotten past being so excited he was overwhelmed by the city, and now he was trundling through it, wings held high and eyes shining. "HOI!" He chirped cheerfully at anyone who would listen, wiggling his tail to make some of the things he'd brought jangle together. Every utterance of his name sounded like air being shoved out of his lungs, a triumphant boom of sudden sound before he continued speaking in a normal tone. "HOI have many things for sale!" (Okay, maybe 'normal' isn't the right word for it. 'Excited'.) "Fresh made things of HOI's! From Wasteland to Water, HOI has brought things!" ....Granted, he barely slows down, so if anyone [b]did[/b] want to buy something, they probably couldn't. It's probably obvious with his contrived outfit that he's strutting through the city to show off his clothes for the pageant; but even the judges might have a problem getting him to stop long enough for them to get a look at him![/i] ((@nemodave apparently I was supposed to tell you @Delcat sent me to this thread? I was unaware that was a thing I should have mentioned. sorry!))

21860378_350.png

BLACKBERRY - 5 points

vs

29244554_350.png

HOI - 0 points

Hoi had gotten past being so excited he was overwhelmed by the city, and now he was trundling through it, wings held high and eyes shining. "HOI!" He chirped cheerfully at anyone who would listen, wiggling his tail to make some of the things he'd brought jangle together. Every utterance of his name sounded like air being shoved out of his lungs, a triumphant boom of sudden sound before he continued speaking in a normal tone. "HOI have many things for sale!" (Okay, maybe 'normal' isn't the right word for it. 'Excited'.) "Fresh made things of HOI's! From Wasteland to Water, HOI has brought things!"

....Granted, he barely slows down, so if anyone did want to buy something, they probably couldn't. It's probably obvious with his contrived outfit that he's strutting through the city to show off his clothes for the pageant; but even the judges might have a problem getting him to stop long enough for them to get a look at him!

((@nemodave apparently I was supposed to tell you @Delcat sent me to this thread? I was unaware that was a thing I should have mentioned. sorry!))
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
NEW THEME!
DAY 3 - BEACH PARTY (APRIL 19)
Surely, the menagerie of fantastical items and counterfeit products would lure a couple of tourists in, but undoubtedly Levitos' imports aren't the only main attraction. Because of the city's ideal in-the-middle-of-the-ocean location, every canal can be turned into a beach! (As long as dragons remember to steer clear of the gondolas)

@Joydom @seamadeland @saristar @alagasianflame @Lallie
NEW THEME!
DAY 3 - BEACH PARTY (APRIL 19)
Surely, the menagerie of fantastical items and counterfeit products would lure a couple of tourists in, but undoubtedly Levitos' imports aren't the only main attraction. Because of the city's ideal in-the-middle-of-the-ocean location, every canal can be turned into a beach! (As long as dragons remember to steer clear of the gondolas)

@Joydom @seamadeland @saristar @alagasianflame @Lallie
S1RYPFw.png
@/seamadeland yes it's a thing, thanks for telling me :) We have a publicity award, which you can also try out for, if you'd like
@/seamadeland yes it's a thing, thanks for telling me :) We have a publicity award, which you can also try out for, if you'd like
S1RYPFw.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31780417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317805/31780417_350.png[/img] [/url] KEY - 0 points [i]Most ridgebacks may hate water, but Key is not among them. They've spent so much time underwater, in fact, that they boast the Tidelord himself has given them his blessing. They might be telling the truth of it, if their strange fins and webbed toes are to be believed. The little light on their forehead suggests that maybe they even enjoy diving deep, and yet... Well. Key can't even enter the water without their goggles and nose clip firmly in place. Odd, really, considering they appear to have [b]gills[/b] now.

31780417_350.png

KEY - 0 points

Most ridgebacks may hate water, but Key is not among them. They've spent so much time underwater, in fact, that they boast the Tidelord himself has given them his blessing. They might be telling the truth of it, if their strange fins and webbed toes are to be believed. The little light on their forehead suggests that maybe they even enjoy diving deep, and yet...

Well. Key can't even enter the water without their goggles and nose clip firmly in place. Odd, really, considering they appear to have gills now.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23