Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [WCS]The Levitos Pageant- WINNERS ANNOUN
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center] [size=1]Terribly sorry for the judging delay![/size] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QErnXg2.jpg[/IMG] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]T[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]HE[/font][/size] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]P[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]ARADE[/font][/size] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]O[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]F[/font][/size] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]L[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]IGHTS[/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond]PAGEANT WINNERS[/font][/size] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3sAwVz4cAHc/WPUsxfiQ8II/AAAAAAAAQTI/KuGYLWGsBX03L7Nu-lUZKFX6mYCB7yQ5QCL0B/h247/pageant.png[/img] day 1 @Violetah 's Mellona day 2 @Tyta 's Blackberry day 3 @Joydom 's Junmyeon day 4 @LostVices ' Somnus day 5 @Siritys 's Quince day 6 @ViziVoir 's Socotra day 7 @alrydae 's WildFyre day 8 @Elysadie 's Cobalt day 9 @Lallie 's Reiko day 10 @SmaugTheAlmighty 's Velvet day 11 @Elysadie 's Saphira best roleplay award goes to @KarrotDragoness ! **On Day 1, almost every entrant received one point. Violetah was chosen due to their roleplay It's long overdue but @tigressrising @Pilotslover @SilverIcyCat and @Boundingfeather , thank you all for volunteering to be judges! @Kalideoscope, thank you for the patience and for being ready to answer any and all questions at a moment's notice. @Mudy for the incredible badges, and for the very last minute edits// And to all you entrants, thanks for making Wavecrest memorable~ Here's the [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBOLQ9hzNYz4CGSWWXFizxvU0V2Wwui5aKPdZpeu0jEjWFLg/viewform]SURVEY[/url] if anyone is still interested in answering it :) Have a great day, prizes will be sent shortly [/center]
Terribly sorry for the judging delay!
QErnXg2.jpg
THE PARADE OF LIGHTS
PAGEANT WINNERS

pageant.png

day 1 @Violetah 's Mellona
day 2 @Tyta 's Blackberry
day 3 @Joydom 's Junmyeon
day 4 @LostVices ' Somnus
day 5 @Siritys 's Quince
day 6 @ViziVoir 's Socotra
day 7 @alrydae 's WildFyre
day 8 @Elysadie 's Cobalt
day 9 @Lallie 's Reiko
day 10 @SmaugTheAlmighty 's Velvet
day 11 @Elysadie 's Saphira

best roleplay award goes to @KarrotDragoness !

**On Day 1, almost every entrant received one point. Violetah was chosen due to their roleplay

It's long overdue but @tigressrising @Pilotslover @SilverIcyCat and @Boundingfeather , thank you all for volunteering to be judges! @Kalideoscope, thank you for the patience and for being ready to answer any and all questions at a moment's notice. @Mudy for the incredible badges, and for the very last minute edits// And to all you entrants, thanks for making Wavecrest memorable~

Here's the SURVEY if anyone is still interested in answering it :)
Have a great day, prizes will be sent shortly
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Thanks for hosting this, it was my favorite event from Wavecrest Saturnalia this year!!
@nemodave
Thanks for hosting this, it was my favorite event from Wavecrest Saturnalia this year!!
1fTWTjV.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23