Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [WCS]The Levitos Pageant- WINNERS ANNOUN
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17118141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171182/17118141_350.png[/img] [/url] Nebula- total 6 points Nebula could not believe she has gotten this far. when her clan found out, she expected a harsh rebuttal, if not severe punishent. and while she did get some nasty glares from a few... less refined clan members, the matriarch simply laughed at her courage, patted her head and told her to go on ahead. 'if you win, it will win you honor and prestiege, both for you and us. if you lose- it will be a bitter, yet necessary lesson. i will be fine with both results.' the matriarch told her, then resumed her conversation with the clan's general. it has been a few tense days since that conversation, and Nebula was determined to win. she expected some unique quest was to be given, perhaphs even a battle. when her challenge proved to be questions, she smiled, both relieved and confident. words are a trechearous enemy, sure. but a familiar one for the coatl. she did not fear them. when she heard the first question, she stood a little straighter, her crest held high, but not too high. she was in a place of a guest, after all. "The ocean is everything. it is where the life giving rivers flow to return to their maker, before turning to rain, and back again. it is where countless treasures are held, where the water is a clear, shining blue, but also home to the deepest, darkest parts of our world. our food comes from the ocean, and eventually, when it is time, we give ourselves back to it, to nourish it the way it nourished us." she spoke, her voice clear and without hesitation. "...it is also where the future is seen and heard by those deserving, and observed in silence, for the secrets of the waves cannot be told above the sea level." she added, thinking back to the harsh lessons she learned about disrespecting water seers. she took a deep breath, closing her eyes and composing herself. "as for me deserving the emmisary title...? i have spent my young years on a clan by the shores of the sea of a thousand currents. i grew up above the waves, learning of the life that lives in them. i understand what the sea holds, and i have been taught to fear and respect it. i know better than to presume myself above it. and by being the Emmisary di Levitos, i believe i can spread this word, and stop others from disrespecting and harming both the sea and themselves. the great ocean demands respect, and it will get it one way or another. i simply preffer to use my diplomatic skills to make it the peacefull way." she rearranged her wings on her back, waiting for the other competitors to finish their answers. one last question, just one, before the contest ends. she can do this, to bring honor to her old clan, and demand it from her new one. "As for the protection of the bodies of water... i will be the first to admit that i am no fierce warrior. i simply have not been raised that way. but i am an artisan of words and persuation. i will speak to those who seek to mistreat the water, and either i will succeed in fending them off with my words, or..." she took a deep breath, looking through the crowd. she saw the two great guardians who led her clan. does she dare...? ...she has no choice. "where words shall fail, actions will be taken instead. i myself am no warrior, as i've said before. but the clan i live with is full of them. if one is foolish enough to try and harm the bodies of water that nourish us all, and fail to heed my words... then the Highlander's clan, my clan, shall act upon this pact we will seal if i am chosen, and protect the water by tooth, claw and magic. and none shall pass by our united strength." when she was done, Nebula looked at her leaders in the crowd. the matriarch smiled at her, nodding once. she has done well. her clan agrees to her words. now, it was up to fate to decide.

17118141_350.png

Nebula- total 6 points

Nebula could not believe she has gotten this far.
when her clan found out, she expected a harsh rebuttal, if not severe punishent. and while she did get some nasty glares from a few... less refined clan members, the matriarch simply laughed at her courage, patted her head and told her to go on ahead.

'if you win, it will win you honor and prestiege, both for you and us. if you lose- it will be a bitter, yet necessary lesson. i will be fine with both results.' the matriarch told her, then resumed her conversation with the clan's general.

it has been a few tense days since that conversation, and Nebula was determined to win. she expected some unique quest was to be given, perhaphs even a battle. when her challenge proved to be questions, she smiled, both relieved and confident.

words are a trechearous enemy, sure. but a familiar one for the coatl.
she did not fear them.

when she heard the first question, she stood a little straighter, her crest held high, but not too high. she was in a place of a guest, after all.

"The ocean is everything. it is where the life giving rivers flow to return to their maker, before turning to rain, and back again. it is where countless treasures are held, where the water is a clear, shining blue, but also home to the deepest, darkest parts of our world. our food comes from the ocean, and eventually, when it is time, we give ourselves back to it, to nourish it the way it nourished us." she spoke, her voice clear and without hesitation.

"...it is also where the future is seen and heard by those deserving, and observed in silence, for the secrets of the waves cannot be told above the sea level." she added, thinking back to the harsh lessons she learned about disrespecting water seers.

she took a deep breath, closing her eyes and composing herself.

"as for me deserving the emmisary title...? i have spent my young years on a clan by the shores of the sea of a thousand currents. i grew up above the waves, learning of the life that lives in them. i understand what the sea holds, and i have been taught to fear and respect it. i know better than to presume myself above it. and by being the Emmisary di Levitos, i believe i can spread this word, and stop others from disrespecting and harming both the sea and themselves. the great ocean demands respect, and it will get it one way or another. i simply preffer to use my diplomatic skills to make it the peacefull way."

she rearranged her wings on her back, waiting for the other competitors to finish their answers.
one last question, just one, before the contest ends.
she can do this, to bring honor to her old clan, and demand it from her new one.

"As for the protection of the bodies of water... i will be the first to admit that i am no fierce warrior. i simply have not been raised that way. but i am an artisan of words and persuation. i will speak to those who seek to mistreat the water, and either i will succeed in fending them off with my words, or..."

she took a deep breath, looking through the crowd. she saw the two great guardians who led her clan.
does she dare...?

...she has no choice.
"where words shall fail, actions will be taken instead. i myself am no warrior, as i've said before. but the clan i live with is full of them. if one is foolish enough to try and harm the bodies of water that nourish us all, and fail to heed my words... then the Highlander's clan, my clan, shall act upon this pact we will seal if i am chosen, and protect the water by tooth, claw and magic. and none shall pass by our united strength."

when she was done, Nebula looked at her leaders in the crowd.

the matriarch smiled at her, nodding once.
she has done well. her clan agrees to her words.

now, it was up to fate to decide.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24313482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243135/24313482_350.png[/img] [/url] Mystic "The ocean was my place of birth, and my first true home was in the shallow waters where the sea of a thousand currents meets the dark cliffs of the tangled wood. Though I have left my aquatic homeland for the gentler rivers of the driftwood drag, I have never given up my connection to the waters that gave me life, using a basin of seawater in the divination I preform to guide my clan's leaders in their decisions. In my belief, water is the most sacred and powerful of all the elements, as it surrounds us and gives us life even in the air we breathe. The magic of the water flight is everywhere that clean water can be found, and it is my duty to protect those sources of life and power, using the abilities they have granted me. Without the oceans and seas of sornieth, I would not exist, let alone be able to peer through the mists of time. "

24313482_350.png

Mystic
"The ocean was my place of birth, and my first true home was in the shallow waters where the sea of a thousand currents meets the dark cliffs of the tangled wood. Though I have left my aquatic homeland for the gentler rivers of the driftwood drag, I have never given up my connection to the waters that gave me life, using a basin of seawater in the divination I preform to guide my clan's leaders in their decisions.
In my belief, water is the most sacred and powerful of all the elements, as it surrounds us and gives us life even in the air we breathe. The magic of the water flight is everywhere that clean water can be found, and it is my duty to protect those sources of life and power, using the abilities they have granted me. Without the oceans and seas of sornieth, I would not exist, let alone be able to peer through the mists of time. "
Here is beautiful Avalon for the last dance :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25207265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252073/25207265_350.png[/img] [/url] and for me the sea means change and save. Water has always been the element of healing and peace in my life.
Here is beautiful Avalon for the last dance :)

25207265_350.png

and for me the sea means change and save. Water has always been the element of healing and peace in my life.
B43QG5A.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29828139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298282/29828139_350.png[/img] [/url] Saphira took a moment to ponder the questions. How could she put into words the beauty and diversity of the sea. First and foremost the sea is life. The water can create and destroy with every tide. It's awe inspiring and deserves respect. We still haven't discovered even half of the sea life in its depths and we need to protect it. There is beauty in its reflections and in the creatures that live in it. The sea is also a much needed food supply which helps so many live. It's a sense of calm but also great strength. There would be no life without the sea. The Emmisary di Levitos would have to reflect the strength and calm of the sea. Saphira is very levelheaded and depite her look, is a kind and personable. As an Emmisary she would make sure to listen and work hard for all dragons. Also, an important part of helping the sea thrive, she would make sure there was no pollution and encourage coral or dragon made reefs so that the ocean population would also thrive. Saphira is diplomatic first and foremost but if there were threats to her home and its surroundings she would let her wild side kick in and fight for her family and all those who neede protection. She would keep a watchful eye on what was going on and make wise decisions to make sure everyone was safe.

29828139_350.png

Saphira took a moment to ponder the questions. How could she put into words the beauty and diversity of the sea. First and foremost the sea is life. The water can create and destroy with every tide. It's awe inspiring and deserves respect. We still haven't discovered even half of the sea life in its depths and we need to protect it. There is beauty in its reflections and in the creatures that live in it. The sea is also a much needed food supply which helps so many live. It's a sense of calm but also great strength. There would be no life without the sea.

The Emmisary di Levitos would have to reflect the strength and calm of the sea. Saphira is very levelheaded and depite her look, is a kind and personable. As an Emmisary she would make sure to listen and work hard for all dragons. Also, an important part of helping the sea thrive, she would make sure there was no pollution and encourage coral or dragon made reefs so that the ocean population would also thrive.

Saphira is diplomatic first and foremost but if there were threats to her home and its surroundings she would let her wild side kick in and fight for her family and all those who neede protection. She would keep a watchful eye on what was going on and make wise decisions to make sure everyone was safe.
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31139105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311392/31139105_350.png[/img] [/url] Somnus squirmed with discomfort. The large crowds and ever present guards put him on edge. At the time, entering the pageant had seemed like a fun way to waste time with his mate as they waited for his target to arrive. But just this morning he had received a letter from the inn's staff that he had made it into the final rounds. The mirror male had initially planned to ditch the city. No pageant was worth the risk of being caught, and it was especially unwise to be in public right after a job. But Phantasos had convinced him to stay. After carefully reading his tarot cards, and seeing no future where Somnus was caught, the male spiral decided he wanted to see how this played out. Which lead to the pair standing in a line in a crowded, but exquisite pavilion. Guards in polished filigree strutted along the pillars of the structure, and if it weren't for the weapons hanging at their belts, Somnus would've mistaken them for contestants. He clicked his claws anxiously against the cool tile, idly watching the contestant in front of them being lead into a room behind the judge's table. "What's wrong?" The mirror looked up to say his mate idly twirling about in the air above him, a lazy smile plastered across his face. Phantasos shuffled his tarot cards with a wave of his hand, sending a plume of purple mist drifting downwards. "You know [b]exactly[/b] what's wrong." Somnus hissed. He did love his mate, but the Spiral could be pretty aggravating if he felt like it. Sensing his discomfort, Phantasos touched down on the polished stone. "You know I wouldn't make you do this if there was even the [i]slightest[/i] chance you would be hurt." His mate gingerly tilted the mirror's head upwards. "The Tideord's festival is the week of prophets. It'd take the most novice of fortune tellers to mess up a reading during the Saturnalia." Curling an arm around Somnus he grinned. "Besides, we're having fun." Somnus snorted. "Says you." But the anxiety from earlier had eased somewhat, and there was no venom in his words. They laughed together, happy to just enjoy the moment. Until an awkward cough pierced the atmosphere. The two looked up to see a gangly Imperial nervously looking over her clipboard. "I'm sorry, I uh.." She paused to adjust her glasses. "Just wanted to let you know it's your turn for judging. If you could please follow me?" Phantasos nudged his mate forward, and flashed him an encouraging smile. Taking that as a good sign, Somnus trailed after the Imperial to the judging room. In it was a desk with a stack of parchment and some writing tools. "During this round, the judges will be analyzing your dedication and capability as a leader. The position of Emmisary di Levitos doesn't hold any real power nowadays, but the judges like to stick with tradition." "Now I'll give you some time to fill out one of those papers on the desk. Good luck!" As soon as the door swung shut behind her, Somnus snatched a paper from the stack and stared at the questions. Taking a deep breath, he began to write. [b][i][u]Q: What does the ocean mean to you?[/u][/i][/b] [i]The ocean, to me, is a true testament to the tenacity of life. Sometimes it seems impossible that something with the power to crush metal in it's depths could ever host life, much less dragonkind. Yet in the cold blue, where Nature's toughest children lay, glimpses of the future can be held in your claws. It feels like a paradox. Deep in the most difficult terrain, where unknown terrors lurk and the very ocean seems aiming to crush you, times to come drift upwards, assuring us that in even the darkest, most murky situations, there is a future.[/i] [b][i][u]Q: What makes you deserving of the title as Emmisary di Levitos?[/u][/i][/b] *[s]The first few lines are blotted by ink, as if their writer had second thoughts. Near the end however, you can decipher a faint "I'm not." in the flowing ink.[/s]* [i]My only promise to the people of Levitos is that I would be fair. I am not the most fearsome of warriors, and I am not the most magically adept, but no evil would go unpunished. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. If all Sornieth abode by these principals, the wicked would have no place, and no judge would be swayed by gilded words or promise of reward. If evil is allowed to hide behind kind facades, it will thrive. [/i] [b][i][u]Q: How can you ensure that not only Levitos, but all bodies of water and the land surrounding be protected from those who seek to destroy it?[/u][/i][/b] [i] As a nature dragon, life comes with the need to protect it, from the gently swaying seaweed to the stoutest of guardians. As long as there is life, there will be good willing to protect it and weed out the evil from among it's ranks. There is no surefire way to protect an entire empire for eternity, but there will always be the good everyone strives to be.[/i] (Whoops sorry for adding 5 billion words of story.)

31139105_350.png

Somnus squirmed with discomfort. The large crowds and ever present guards put him on edge. At the time, entering the pageant had seemed like a fun way to waste time with his mate as they waited for his target to arrive.

But just this morning he had received a letter from the inn's staff that he had made it into the final rounds. The mirror male had initially planned to ditch the city. No pageant was worth the risk of being caught, and it was especially unwise to be in public right after a job.

But Phantasos had convinced him to stay. After carefully reading his tarot cards, and seeing no future where Somnus was caught, the male spiral decided he wanted to see how this played out.

Which lead to the pair standing in a line in a crowded, but exquisite pavilion. Guards in polished filigree strutted along the pillars of the structure, and if it weren't for the weapons hanging at their belts, Somnus would've mistaken them for contestants.

He clicked his claws anxiously against the cool tile, idly watching the contestant in front of them being lead into a room behind the judge's table.

"What's wrong?" The mirror looked up to say his mate idly twirling about in the air above him, a lazy smile plastered across his face. Phantasos shuffled his tarot cards with a wave of his hand, sending a plume of purple mist drifting downwards.

"You know exactly what's wrong." Somnus hissed. He did love his mate, but the Spiral could be pretty aggravating if he felt like it. Sensing his discomfort, Phantasos touched down on the polished stone.

"You know I wouldn't make you do this if there was even the slightest chance you would be hurt." His mate gingerly tilted the mirror's head upwards. "The Tideord's festival is the week of prophets. It'd take the most novice of fortune tellers to mess up a reading during the Saturnalia."

Curling an arm around Somnus he grinned. "Besides, we're having fun."

Somnus snorted. "Says you."

But the anxiety from earlier had eased somewhat, and there was no venom in his words. They laughed together, happy to just enjoy the moment.

Until an awkward cough pierced the atmosphere.

The two looked up to see a gangly Imperial nervously looking over her clipboard.

"I'm sorry, I uh.." She paused to adjust her glasses. "Just wanted to let you know it's your turn for judging. If you could please follow me?"

Phantasos nudged his mate forward, and flashed him an encouraging smile. Taking that as a good sign, Somnus trailed after the Imperial to the judging room. In it was a desk with a stack of parchment and some writing tools.

"During this round, the judges will be analyzing your dedication and capability as a leader. The position of Emmisary di Levitos doesn't hold any real power nowadays, but the judges like to stick with tradition."

"Now I'll give you some time to fill out one of those papers on the desk. Good luck!"

As soon as the door swung shut behind her, Somnus snatched a paper from the stack and stared at the questions. Taking a deep breath, he began to write.

Q: What does the ocean mean to you?

The ocean, to me, is a true testament to the tenacity of life. Sometimes it seems impossible that something with the power to crush metal in it's depths could ever host life, much less dragonkind. Yet in the cold blue, where Nature's toughest children lay, glimpses of the future can be held in your claws. It feels like a paradox. Deep in the most difficult terrain, where unknown terrors lurk and the very ocean seems aiming to crush you, times to come drift upwards, assuring us that in even the darkest, most murky situations, there is a future.

Q: What makes you deserving of the title as Emmisary di Levitos?

*The first few lines are blotted by ink, as if their writer had second thoughts. Near the end however, you can decipher a faint "I'm not." in the flowing ink.*

My only promise to the people of Levitos is that I would be fair. I am not the most fearsome of warriors, and I am not the most magically adept, but no evil would go unpunished. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. If all Sornieth abode by these principals, the wicked would have no place, and no judge would be swayed by gilded words or promise of reward. If evil is allowed to hide behind kind facades, it will thrive.

Q: How can you ensure that not only Levitos, but all bodies of water and the land surrounding be protected from those who seek to destroy it?

As a nature dragon, life comes with the need to protect it, from the gently swaying seaweed to the stoutest of guardians. As long as there is life, there will be good willing to protect it and weed out the evil from among it's ranks. There is no surefire way to protect an entire empire for eternity, but there will always be the good everyone strives to be.

(Whoops sorry for adding 5 billion words of story.)
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@nemodave
Just curious what day results will be posted for this?
@nemodave
Just curious what day results will be posted for this?
vKZllIe.png
@alrydae still waiting on the feedback from some judges, but i'll make sure to post it by the end of this week!
@alrydae still waiting on the feedback from some judges, but i'll make sure to post it by the end of this week!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
[center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QErnXg2.jpg[/IMG] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]T[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]HE[/font][/size] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]P[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]ARADE[/font][/size] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]O[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]F[/font][/size] [size=7][font=monotype corsiva]L[/font][/size][size=6][font=garamond]IGHTS[/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond]PAGEANT WINNERS[/font][/size] [size=2]The pavilion is set, with flowers hanging in fragrant bouquets over the beams and vines looped over the ancient arches. White silk drapes from the center of the vault, spreading out and fluttering in the breeze. The band strikes up a merry tune, and on the water do the merry gondolas bob their bows in the day's joyful spirit. Graced in cloudlike showers of petals, the entourage makes its way down the aisle, and at the tail end of the procession- just right before the sea princess makes her debut- steps a dragon, bearing what onlookers identify as the stunningly carved, star-like ring of the marriage of the sea. The dragon now lifts their head, and here it is known that the coveted position of Emissary has been bestowed to[/size] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rO9d0tNjVko/WPUst74BleI/AAAAAAAAQS8/iPZBvCx2WqcJ8OKqCecsDK4woEn8ug31wCL0B/h247/emissary.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31139105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311392/31139105_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][font=garamond]@LostVices' Somnus[/font][/size] @Krimie @Mudy @Desnik @StormDragon21 @Violetah @Delcat @ophician @Tyta @seamadeland @ringsofsaturn @Lallie @Joydom @Siritys @LostVices @SeaGodling @ChaosToadette @Vulcanatus @pensandink @Pennifeather @Amariel @Solztize @Voracity @ViziVoir @Mirrorface @amapup @oriocle @alrydae @Vulcanatus @Krycelli @argylion @LaughingZuru @Lanturne @clarax @Elysadie @KarrotDragoness @bellzan @DragonWarrior333 @Mallerin @paintminion @Selah @Keyina @clanguardian @SmaugTheAlmighty @Betta @Fabro @Emotionalegg the other winners will be posted later on! In the meantime, for any who are interested, we would like some feedback on this event so here's a survey! It's completely optional :) [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBOLQ9hzNYz4CGSWWXFizxvU0V2Wwui5aKPdZpeu0jEjWFLg/viewform]SURVEY[/url] [/center]
QErnXg2.jpg
THE PARADE OF LIGHTS
PAGEANT WINNERS
The pavilion is set, with flowers hanging in fragrant bouquets over the beams and vines looped over the ancient arches. White silk drapes from the center of the vault, spreading out and fluttering in the breeze. The band strikes up a merry tune, and on the water do the merry gondolas bob their bows in the day's joyful spirit. Graced in cloudlike showers of petals, the entourage makes its way down the aisle, and at the tail end of the procession- just right before the sea princess makes her debut- steps a dragon, bearing what onlookers identify as the stunningly carved, star-like ring of the marriage of the sea.

The dragon now lifts their head, and here it is known that the coveted position of Emissary has been bestowed to

emissary.png

31139105_350.png

@LostVices' Somnus

@Krimie @Mudy @Desnik @StormDragon21 @Violetah @Delcat @ophician @Tyta @seamadeland @ringsofsaturn @Lallie @Joydom @Siritys @LostVices @SeaGodling @ChaosToadette @Vulcanatus @pensandink @Pennifeather @Amariel @Solztize @Voracity @ViziVoir @Mirrorface @amapup @oriocle @alrydae @Vulcanatus @Krycelli @argylion @LaughingZuru @Lanturne @clarax @Elysadie @KarrotDragoness @bellzan @DragonWarrior333 @Mallerin @paintminion @Selah @Keyina @clanguardian @SmaugTheAlmighty @Betta @Fabro @Emotionalegg

the other winners will be posted later on!
In the meantime, for any who are interested, we would like some feedback on this event so here's a survey! It's completely optional :)
SURVEY
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@LostVices Congratulations! You deserve it. :)
@LostVices Congratulations! You deserve it. :)
1fTWTjV.png
@LostVices

congratulations!
@LostVices

congratulations!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23