Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Can't do it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/Leondragon/AAC_intro.png[/img][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4648387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46484/4648387_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][font=Constantia][size=5]Come one come all members of Sorienth's to the monthly dress up contest! I am your hostess Luna, a member of the clan Fawnie. We don't exactly like dressing up ourselves, but we do enjoy seeing how other clans represent their cultures through their attire. This is a contest of not only demonstrating your skills as a dresser, but to show other members of Sorienth your clan's unique attributes. [/size][/font][/quote] [center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/Leondragon/AAC_rules.png[/img][/center] [b][font=Constantia][size=6]I. Background[/size][/font][/b] [font=Constantia][size=5]Each month there will be a different theme for members to participate in. It will divided into two weeks;[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]WEEK I[/size][/font][/b][font=Constantia][size=5]- Dragons without accents or skins[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]WEEK II[/size]-[/font][/b][font=Constantia][size=5]Dragons with accents, but no skins This is provide a level playing field for all users![/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=6]II. Rankings[/size][/font][/b] [font=Constantia][size=5]Rankings are simply for lore purposes and gloating rights. There are two different parts to rankings; the title and overall ladder. The way to get different titles is through a point system.[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=6]A. Point System[/size][/font][/b] [font=Constantia][size=5]Users with dragons who win "grand champion" are awarded 3 rank points, those who win "honorary champion" earn 2 points, and honorable mentions earn 1 point. We will soon have badges as you rise up in rank! Anyone who participates will get a Rank III badge :) [/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=6]B. Titles[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]Grand Master[/size][/font][/b][font=Constantia][size=5]- Culmination of 50 pts and upward[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]Master[/b][font=Constantia][size=5]- 30-49 pts[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]Rank I[/b][font=Constantia][size=5]- 15-29 pts[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]Rank II[/b][font=Constantia][size=5]- 5-14 pts[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=5]Rank III [/b][font=Constantia][size=5]- 0-4 pts[/size][/font] [b][font=Constantia][size=6]III. General Rules[/size][/font][/b] [font=Constantia][size=5]1. If you place as either Grand or Honorary Champion for the first the week, you are not allowed to win prizes if you place the second week. 2. You are allowed to submit for both weeks, but if you place in either champion slot the second time, you will only be rewarded rank points and not given any prizes. 3. Skin-cents will be reviewed on an individual basis 4. A MAX OF [b]10[/b] APPAREL SLOTS. 5. There can only be one grand champion and one honorary champion. There can be multiple honorable mentions. 6. Winners will be announced before the month ends. 7. You will be suspended from a month's theme if you display inappropriate behavior that violates FR's guidelines. 8. There will be three judges at a time, and will be rotated every month so they may be able to participate in the contest too. 10. If you wish to be a judge, please PM me and fill out the judge form. 11. Type in "Dressup" in the description so we know you've read the rules![/size][/font] [font=Constantia][size=6] [b]IV. Forms[/b][/size][/font] [b]Entry Form[/b] [code] [font=Constantia][size=5][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon's Image (preferably BB Code):[/b] [b]Description:[/b][/size][/font][/code] [b]Judge's Form[/b] [code] [font=Constantia][size=5][b]Username:[/b] [b]Why you want to be a judge:[/b] [/size][/font][/code] [center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/Leondragon/AAC_dir.png[/img][/center] [font=Constantia][size=6][b]Who to contact with questions?[/b][/size][/font] [user=Fawnie] [font=Constantia][size=5]The founder of the monthly dress up contest and a judge. [user=Krocodalie] [font=Constantia][size=5]A judge. [user=Lallie] [font=Constantia][size=5]A judge. [user=Leondragon] [font=Constantia][size=5]Coder, sponsor, and judge [user=Nightrising] [font=Constantia][size=5]A Judge. [b][font=Constantia][size=5]Top 10 Rank List [/size][/font][/b] [size=5]1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/size] [font=Constantia][size=5][b]Members [Ping List][/b][/size][/font] @Terpsichoria- @Horsecrazy- @glitchedghostie- @Zebrafinch- @Phoenyxx- @Krocodalie- @AngelOfMetal- [center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/Leondragon/AAC_themes.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=6][b]Month's Theme[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=5][b]SPRING WEEK I-STARTS APRIL 16th-ENDS APRIL 22 WEEK II-STARTS APRIL 23-ENDS 29[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=6][b]Past Themes[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/Leondragon/AAC_prizes.png[/img][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=6][b]Grand Champion[/b][/font][/center] [font=constantia][size=5] Choice of Flowerfall set+ [item=earthen masque] + [item=tickled hyacinth] + [item=spring's breath][/size][/font] [center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/Leondragon/AAC_champ.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=6][b]Month's Champions[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=6][b]Champion Archive[/b][/size][/font][/center]
AAC_intro.png

Quote:
Come one come all members of Sorienth's to the monthly dress up contest! I am your hostess Luna, a member of the clan Fawnie. We don't exactly like dressing up ourselves, but we do enjoy seeing how other clans represent their cultures through their attire. This is a contest of not only demonstrating your skills as a dresser, but to show other members of Sorienth your clan's unique attributes.
AAC_rules.png

I. Background

Each month there will be a different theme for members to participate in. It will divided into two weeks;

WEEK I- Dragons without accents or skins
WEEK II-Dragons with accents, but no skins

This is provide a level playing field for all users!

II. Rankings

Rankings are simply for lore purposes and gloating rights. There are two different parts to rankings; the title and overall ladder. The way to get different titles is through a point system.

A. Point System

Users with dragons who win "grand champion" are awarded 3 rank points, those who win "honorary champion" earn 2 points, and honorable mentions earn 1 point.

We will soon have badges as you rise up in rank! Anyone who participates will get a Rank III badge :)

B. Titles

Grand Master- Culmination of 50 pts and upward
Master- 30-49 pts
Rank I- 15-29 pts
Rank II- 5-14 pts
Rank III - 0-4 pts

III. General Rules

1. If you place as either Grand or Honorary Champion for the first the week, you are not allowed to win prizes if you place the second week.

2. You are allowed to submit for both weeks, but if you place in either champion slot the second time, you will only be rewarded rank points and not given any prizes.

3. Skin-cents will be reviewed on an individual basis

4. A MAX OF 10 APPAREL SLOTS.

5. There can only be one grand champion and one honorary champion. There can be multiple honorable mentions.

6. Winners will be announced before the month ends.

7. You will be suspended from a month's theme if you display inappropriate behavior that violates FR's guidelines.

8. There will be three judges at a time, and will be rotated every month so they may be able to participate in the contest too.

10. If you wish to be a judge, please PM me and fill out the judge form.

11. Type in "Dressup" in the description so we know you've read the rules!

IV. Forms

Entry Form
Code:
[font=Constantia][size=5][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon's Image (preferably BB Code):[/b] [b]Description:[/b][/size][/font]

Judge's Form
Code:
[font=Constantia][size=5][b]Username:[/b] [b]Why you want to be a judge:[/b] [/size][/font]

AAC_dir.png

Who to contact with questions?

The founder of the monthly dress up contest and a judge.

A judge.

A judge.

no user 'Leondragon'

Coder, sponsor, and judge

A Judge.

Top 10 Rank List

Members [Ping List]

@Terpsichoria-
@Horsecrazy-
@glitchedghostie-
@Zebrafinch-
@Phoenyxx-
@Krocodalie-
@AngelOfMetal-

AAC_themes.png
Month's Theme

SPRING
WEEK I-STARTS APRIL 16th-ENDS APRIL 22
WEEK II-STARTS APRIL 23-ENDS 29

Past Themes

AAC_prizes.png

Grand Champion

Choice of Flowerfall set+ Earthen Masque + Tickled Hyacinth + Spring's Breath

AAC_champ.png
Month's Champions
Champion Archive
@Krocodalie
@Lallie
@Leondragon
@Nightrising

What you guys think?

@Terpsichoria
@Horsecrazy
@glitchedghostie
@Zebrafinch
@Phoenyxx
@Krocodalie
@AngelOfMetal
@Krocodalie
@Lallie
@Leondragon
@Nightrising

What you guys think?

@Terpsichoria
@Horsecrazy
@glitchedghostie
@Zebrafinch
@Phoenyxx
@Krocodalie
@AngelOfMetal
@fawnie it looks good!
@fawnie it looks good!
yIbM2bU.gif
I love it
I love it
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
It's rad dude.
It's rad dude.
Look's great!
Look's great!
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@Fawnie

Looks good.
@Fawnie

Looks good.
4xd1oW3.png
@fawnie

Cool cool! I suggest re-posting because the comments on this thread are kinda off topic and it may confuse people.
@fawnie

Cool cool! I suggest re-posting because the comments on this thread are kinda off topic and it may confuse people.
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@fawnie

Looks amazing! Is judge slots still open!?
@fawnie

Looks amazing! Is judge slots still open!?
Lichtdrache.gif
it's perfect! :)
it's perfect! :)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7