Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 290 291
@ZeroAerie
Unfortunately I don't have a hatchery yet, but I'd like to set one up. I'll make a quick breeding card and send it to you via PM in a minute.
@ZeroAerie
Unfortunately I don't have a hatchery yet, but I'd like to set one up. I'll make a quick breeding card and send it to you via PM in a minute.
@sourfox

Eyup XD I might have to resort to dragon search in order to hunt down a breeding pair. If anyone comes up with one, would you like me to put you on the pinglist for both Night Inari and Nogitsune offspring?

@Gladewalker

It's gonna be a search. Do you want to be put on the pinglist as well?
@sourfox

Eyup XD I might have to resort to dragon search in order to hunt down a breeding pair. If anyone comes up with one, would you like me to put you on the pinglist for both Night Inari and Nogitsune offspring?

@Gladewalker

It's gonna be a search. Do you want to be put on the pinglist as well?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie
That'd work for me.
@ZeroAerie
That'd work for me.
@ZeroAerie Yes please!
@ZeroAerie Yes please!
i0wKxQZ.gif
@ZeroAerie
Yes please, I would! Let's hope someone will be able to find at least one pair ;P
@ZeroAerie
Yes please, I would! Let's hope someone will be able to find at least one pair ;P
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Gladewalker @sourfox

I'm borrowing a pair of dragons from other players to breed once but it's a heck of a thing to attempt to find this particular color combo. I had no idea it was so rare! I might do Sable-Chocolate instead for the secondary, just because there is so few available partners.
@Gladewalker @sourfox

I'm borrowing a pair of dragons from other players to breed once but it's a heck of a thing to attempt to find this particular color combo. I had no idea it was so rare! I might do Sable-Chocolate instead for the secondary, just because there is so few available partners.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie
That might be a good idea to maybe get the ball rolling, start with a wider range and then maybe narrow it down when there are more available or something? I'm determined either way, I'm going to hunt down a Nogitsune no matter how long it takes >:D
@ZeroAerie
That might be a good idea to maybe get the ball rolling, start with a wider range and then maybe narrow it down when there are more available or something? I'm determined either way, I'm going to hunt down a Nogitsune no matter how long it takes >:D
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Gladewalker

XD I'll help you out! With the way this subspecies is going I might need to find a running mate soon.
@Gladewalker

XD I'll help you out! With the way this subspecies is going I might need to find a running mate soon.
@ZeroAerie [indent]How could I forget I had this beauty? :D And he's got the right genes, too![/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28379248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283793/28379248_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Kimitada [b]Owner:[/b] IgnisFlamel [b]Variant:[/b] Redeemed Yako [b]Tail Number: [/b]Three [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent[b]/[/b]Shimmer[b]/[/b]Runes [b]Colors:[/b] White[b]/[/b]Sanguine[b]/[/b]Sanguine
@ZeroAerie
How could I forget I had this beauty? :D And he's got the right genes, too!
Name: Kimitada
Owner: IgnisFlamel
Variant: Redeemed Yako
Tail Number: Three
Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Runes
Colors: White/Sanguine/Sanguine
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@ZeroAerie

what a wonderful subspecies! i really love the idea, and once i finish my next lair expansion perhaps i will seek out dragons that fit the requirements~
@ZeroAerie

what a wonderful subspecies! i really love the idea, and once i finish my next lair expansion perhaps i will seek out dragons that fit the requirements~
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 290 291