Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 290 291
@OSierraSoulO

D:

Do you want to be put on the general pinglist or a specific breed?
@OSierraSoulO

D:

Do you want to be put on the general pinglist or a specific breed?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
Sure put me on the general pinglist for some hatchlings:) Thank you:)
@ZeroAerie
Sure put me on the general pinglist for some hatchlings:) Thank you:)
@ZeroAerie
2QGcpY5.jpg
@ZeroAerie

I only just discovered this thread, but it seems that one of my breeding pairs that I'd all but retired might be able to help people get some shiro kitsunes. They are white/white/red iri/shim/circuit imperials and I breed them in my light nests... which almost suits the prerequisites? The tertiary gene is off though so I'm sorry if me mentioning this is stepping out of line.

More on point I just wanna say that this subspecies looks really nice and I'd like to sign up for the tenko pinglist for a white/grapefruit/grapefruit if possible. Or should I be asking to be added to the pinglist in the sales thread instead?
@ZeroAerie

I only just discovered this thread, but it seems that one of my breeding pairs that I'd all but retired might be able to help people get some shiro kitsunes. They are white/white/red iri/shim/circuit imperials and I breed them in my light nests... which almost suits the prerequisites? The tertiary gene is off though so I'm sorry if me mentioning this is stepping out of line.

More on point I just wanna say that this subspecies looks really nice and I'd like to sign up for the tenko pinglist for a white/grapefruit/grapefruit if possible. Or should I be asking to be added to the pinglist in the sales thread instead?
@Lini

That's not overstepping at all! If you want to breed them, that's totally okay! Some people, if they're after certain combinations, may shell out more money to gene up a hatchling. You could also contact some of the other breeders!

Aww, I'm glad you like them! I'll be more that happy to put you down on the Tenko pinglist.

(I update the sales one more regularly but they both get updated!)

Would you like to be on the general pinglist as well? I use that one to inform people of lore/variant updates.
@Lini

That's not overstepping at all! If you want to breed them, that's totally okay! Some people, if they're after certain combinations, may shell out more money to gene up a hatchling. You could also contact some of the other breeders!

Aww, I'm glad you like them! I'll be more that happy to put you down on the Tenko pinglist.

(I update the sales one more regularly but they both get updated!)

Would you like to be on the general pinglist as well? I use that one to inform people of lore/variant updates.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie

That would be great, I usually don't go into subspecies and stuff but I'd like to keep myself updated on this one.
@ZeroAerie

That would be great, I usually don't go into subspecies and stuff but I'd like to keep myself updated on this one.
@ZeroAerie

This is a fabulous idea! May I please be put on the general interest pinglist?
@ZeroAerie

This is a fabulous idea! May I please be put on the general interest pinglist?
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Aushi

Can you see my signature? I tried looking at my phone and it wasn't showing up.
@Aushi

Can you see my signature? I tried looking at my phone and it wasn't showing up.
@Lini

And we're glad to have you :D! Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to know.

@QueenofRedLions

Aww thanks! I've put you down so you'll get updates.
@Lini

And we're glad to have you :D! Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to know.

@QueenofRedLions

Aww thanks! I've put you down so you'll get updates.
ZeroAerie may I be added to all the offspring pinglists except for the redeemed and trickster variants?
ZeroAerie may I be added to all the offspring pinglists except for the redeemed and trickster variants?
@zeroaerie i can see a kitsune Dragon on my phone maybe you have to clear your cache?
@zeroaerie i can see a kitsune Dragon on my phone maybe you have to clear your cache?
Mb6MMMc.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 290 291