Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wildclaws Anonymous
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
... i have no idea how i never joined this thread LOL
... i have no idea how i never joined this thread LOL
GkfDmNh.png
Hi everyone! First things first I'd like to thank you guys for the welcomes and also thank you for sticking with us during this swap of hands! And second, I do apologize but I will need some time to restart the thread. For the mean time, please let this thread die down- if there's something you need to post here urgently, you can PM me instead! I'm not sure how long it'll take me to recreate the thread- I plan to open as soon as I can accept new members and such, then continue to update, revamp, and revise as we continue! [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Turnoroid @Fourr @PiedPipecleaner @FairlyGoner @AceLizard @Naught @RLisa @DigitalElf @luxxe @Arra @ILUVDRAGONS @SoggyPeach @ChaoticGlub @Cassichu @HuskyLove @Yiqi @Kivetre @ToasteredToast @Phoenixofwar @Chaos199 @ShadowedGardens @Petall @ArtistDreams @CrazyassBat @Valjaria @ToxicE @Poffin @BadDogTeeth @xLittleOne @mauvehouseplant @Birddragon936 @Skylion44 @jennycatmystique @Spottedleaf125 @xazz @Cryptnoch @InkyBrush @Deviri @Mutation @SpaceFerrari @graphicmacaroon @TsarinaTorment @Mip @Stratonemesis @Tunfischhai @Tetriszonedragon @FauveNox @BlackBeltGI @CloverGaming @Lonelyvalues @Gladewalker @TeddyDJ @kelsey3478 @thememequeen45 @SmaugTheAlmighty @TangleFeather @RoseyVaporeon @Remuta @Celestria @MidNightTiger @Spycopoth @Scope @Rexcaliburr @peebeeandjay @Fringe @EmpressSectonia @Kaimon @CrAZDragon @Jahkailija @R4B1ES @Demagogue @SparkleDeer @Sunsward @Wychwing @Shocklee @nonarygame @Anneihilator @timelessTincan @Lallie @KallyPaige @BezimiennyRaptor @Coalsaurus @Guimauve @CaptainOMalley @hazy @moonaire @Ttiuronohon @Drakenhart @Blushunt @Chezza @Drackana @Kaitorubel @MafiaVamp @Mignonne @SookieJane @Tidias @alaskanbullworm @kingdoms @Kiradog234 @Ziegler @PantheraScience @HydroDragon @starlightcass @mercurialwings @Mithian @Raytini02 @Phantasmagorica @Jupiteru @Stormster @FireHeartSong Events only pinglist @Planets @Lykos @BubbleCat [/size=1][/size=1][/size=1][/size=1][/size=1][/size=1] Apologies for the double ping you guys are getting here, but I need to know who is no longer interested in being on our pinglist. You can PM me to be removed! Once the thread reopens I'll be going through the pinglist and removing users who have gone inactive (without stating a return from hiatus sort of thing) to neaten things up. Again thank you all for your support during this time, and I hope to see many of you over in the new thread :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2153426][img]http://imgur.com/xQeG3dP.png[/img][/url]
Hi everyone!
First things first I'd like to thank you guys for the welcomes and also thank you for sticking with us during this swap of hands!

And second, I do apologize but I will need some time to restart the thread. For the mean time, please let this thread die down- if there's something you need to post here urgently, you can PM me instead!

I'm not sure how long it'll take me to recreate the thread- I plan to open as soon as I can accept new members and such, then continue to update, revamp, and revise as we continue!

@Turnoroid @Fourr @PiedPipecleaner @FairlyGoner @AceLizard @Naught @RLisa @DigitalElf @luxxe @Arra @ILUVDRAGONS @SoggyPeach @ChaoticGlub @Cassichu @HuskyLove @Yiqi @Kivetre @ToasteredToast @Phoenixofwar @Chaos199 @ShadowedGardens @Petall @ArtistDreams @CrazyassBat @Valjaria @ToxicE @Poffin @BadDogTeeth @xLittleOne @mauvehouseplant @Birddragon936 @Skylion44 @jennycatmystique @Spottedleaf125 @xazz @Cryptnoch @InkyBrush @Deviri @Mutation @SpaceFerrari @graphicmacaroon @TsarinaTorment @Mip @Stratonemesis @Tunfischhai @Tetriszonedragon @FauveNox @BlackBeltGI @CloverGaming @Lonelyvalues @Gladewalker @TeddyDJ @kelsey3478 @thememequeen45 @SmaugTheAlmighty @TangleFeather @RoseyVaporeon @Remuta @Celestria @MidNightTiger @Spycopoth @Scope @Rexcaliburr @peebeeandjay @Fringe @EmpressSectonia @Kaimon @CrAZDragon @Jahkailija @R4B1ES @Demagogue @SparkleDeer @Sunsward @Wychwing @Shocklee @nonarygame @Anneihilator @timelessTincan @Lallie @KallyPaige @BezimiennyRaptor @Coalsaurus @Guimauve @CaptainOMalley @hazy @moonaire @Ttiuronohon @Drakenhart @Blushunt @Chezza @Drackana @Kaitorubel @MafiaVamp @Mignonne @SookieJane @Tidias @alaskanbullworm @kingdoms @Kiradog234 @Ziegler @PantheraScience @HydroDragon @starlightcass @mercurialwings @Mithian @Raytini02 @Phantasmagorica @Jupiteru @Stormster @FireHeartSong
Events only pinglist
@Planets @Lykos @BubbleCat

Apologies for the double ping you guys are getting here, but I need to know who is no longer interested in being on our pinglist. You can PM me to be removed! Once the thread reopens I'll be going through the pinglist and removing users who have gone inactive (without stating a return from hiatus sort of thing) to neaten things up.

Again thank you all for your support during this time, and I hope to see many of you over in the new thread :)

xQeG3dP.png
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71