Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wildclaws Anonymous
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
I might be able to make a silhouette, gimme a sec
I might be able to make a silhouette, gimme a sec
Pixel-Babies.png
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lz4xJvCbE-U/WNxUfATBPsI/AAAAAAAAAPw/mTsVIBlBSGMNMvs7kjc7eXeRXQqspmZHwCJoC/w500-h393-p/Draft%2B3.jpg[/img] Lookit what I made! @Turnoroid @Fourr @PiedPipecleaner @FairlyGoner @AceLizard @Naught @Deddo @RLisa @Nulume @DigitalElf @luxxe @Arra @ILUVDRAGONS @SoggyPeach @Lykos @ChaoticGlub @Cassichu @HuskyLove @Yiqi @Kivetre @ToasteredToast @Phoenixofwar @ShadowedGardens @MalyssaWisteria
Draft%2B3.jpg

Lookit what I made!
@Turnoroid @Fourr @PiedPipecleaner @FairlyGoner @AceLizard @Naught @Deddo @RLisa @Nulume @DigitalElf @luxxe @Arra @ILUVDRAGONS @SoggyPeach @Lykos @ChaoticGlub @Cassichu @HuskyLove @Yiqi @Kivetre @ToasteredToast @Phoenixofwar @ShadowedGardens @MalyssaWisteria
pixilart-drawing.png
i love it, but i think the letters should be a bright pink or purple to contrast with the bg
i love it, but i think the letters should be a bright pink or purple to contrast with the bg
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Reiyn
Ooh! I like it! Though I agree - perhaps the letters should be a light pink or purple to fit with the rest of the theme.
@Reiyn
Ooh! I like it! Though I agree - perhaps the letters should be a light pink or purple to fit with the rest of the theme.
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@Reiyn it keeps getting better and better! Though I also agree that a bright purple would do it well
@Reiyn it keeps getting better and better! Though I also agree that a bright purple would do it well
Pixel-Babies.png
@Naught @FairlyGoner @PiedPipecleaner

Okay I'll get to work on that. What do we want for a signature badge?
@Naught @FairlyGoner @PiedPipecleaner

Okay I'll get to work on that. What do we want for a signature badge?
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn Hmm... does anyone here do digital art? Maybe we could have a more personalized badge rather than just a cutout of a wildclaw. I would do it, but I don't think traditional art goes well as a badge
@Reiyn Hmm... does anyone here do digital art? Maybe we could have a more personalized badge rather than just a cutout of a wildclaw. I would do it, but I don't think traditional art goes well as a badge
Pixel-Babies.png
Yeah. My skills are very limited
Yeah. My skills are very limited
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
This is an unpopular opinion maybe, but I think having a bg thats purple and purple wildclaws make them blend in, like ghosts or something, imo I think we should go with wc that are brighter to contrast against the bg?
obviously though majority rules xD
(Daymn the idea of a wc silhouette is like awesome but no one to action it and be able to make that xD)
@Reiyn
This is an unpopular opinion maybe, but I think having a bg thats purple and purple wildclaws make them blend in, like ghosts or something, imo I think we should go with wc that are brighter to contrast against the bg?
obviously though majority rules xD
(Daymn the idea of a wc silhouette is like awesome but no one to action it and be able to make that xD)
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS

I could make two versions, one with the darker dragons another with lighter and we can vote?
Could you scry some light colored dragons that you like? Male and female?
@ILUVDRAGONS

I could make two versions, one with the darker dragons another with lighter and we can vote?
Could you scry some light colored dragons that you like? Male and female?
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71