Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wildclaws Anonymous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@Reiyn
I like it! Though I agree - there should probably be some Wildclaw pictures in it.
@Reiyn
I like it! Though I agree - there should probably be some Wildclaw pictures in it.
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
Hmm i like the banner but is kinda over used? Like ... the triangle with the space background
Hmm i like the banner but is kinda over used? Like ... the triangle with the space background
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@Naught

Do you have a preference as to which wildclaw we should put on it?
@Naught

Do you have a preference as to which wildclaw we should put on it?
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
You could use any of yours or you could use one of mine if you want. ^.^
@Reiyn
You could use any of yours or you could use one of mine if you want. ^.^
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@Reiyn

I really like the background and the triangle, but I agree with @PiedPipecleaner and changing it to WCA.
@Reiyn

I really like the background and the triangle, but I agree with @PiedPipecleaner and changing it to WCA.
@ChaoticGlub

What should be the background? I just thought it looked pretty peaceful.
@ChaoticGlub

What should be the background? I just thought it looked pretty peaceful.
pixilart-drawing.png
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6GgYkfxE5HQ/WNxKl7EtB0I/AAAAAAAAAPA/Et5JJBYjR2sU7BIQ080bXHd7stlWI35iwCJoC/w500-h393-p/Draft%2B2.jpg[/img] This is draft 2. No wildclaws on it yet, but I'm trying to choose which one. @Turnoroid @Fourr @PiedPipecleaner @FairlyGoner @AceLizard @Naught @Deddo @RLisa @Nulume @DigitalElf @luxxe @Arra @ILUVDRAGONS @SoggyPeach @Lykos @ChaoticGlub @Cassichu @HuskyLove @Yiqi @Kivetre @ToasteredToast @Phoenixofwar @ShadowedGardens @MalyssaWisteria
Draft%2B2.jpg

This is draft 2. No wildclaws on it yet, but I'm trying to choose which one.
@Turnoroid @Fourr @PiedPipecleaner @FairlyGoner @AceLizard @Naught @Deddo @RLisa @Nulume @DigitalElf @luxxe @Arra @ILUVDRAGONS @SoggyPeach @Lykos @ChaoticGlub @Cassichu @HuskyLove @Yiqi @Kivetre @ToasteredToast @Phoenixofwar @ShadowedGardens @MalyssaWisteria
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

OOH
Maybe if you somehow managed to find a white silhouette of a WC and replaced the triangle with that instead...
@Reiyn

OOH
Maybe if you somehow managed to find a white silhouette of a WC and replaced the triangle with that instead...
@HuskyLove

OOoooOOOoOOoOO!!! I'll try that!
@HuskyLove

OOoooOOOoOOoOO!!! I'll try that!
pixilart-drawing.png
@HuskyLove

Jk. I can't find a good silhouette and I'm not good enough to photoshop it. Anyone else wanna give it a go?
@HuskyLove

Jk. I can't find a good silhouette and I'm not good enough to photoshop it. Anyone else wanna give it a go?
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71