Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | the worst dragon ever????
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
@JemDragons LOL he just thinks it's tasty!!!! he wants to share some! (he appreciates your hug!)

i actually didn't consider that because i scryd him based off colors i hate (coral and thistle, with a really icky brown to match which ended up being dirt) and he came to be, but god yeah that would have been awful too LOL
@JemDragons LOL he just thinks it's tasty!!!! he wants to share some! (he appreciates your hug!)

i actually didn't consider that because i scryd him based off colors i hate (coral and thistle, with a really icky brown to match which ended up being dirt) and he came to be, but god yeah that would have been awful too LOL
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
TBH, he's not actually that bad in my eyes??? i think because the colors are dull, they work together?????? idk

Anyways, I'm gonna hug this amazing boy and no one can stop me.
TBH, he's not actually that bad in my eyes??? i think because the colors are dull, they work together?????? idk

Anyways, I'm gonna hug this amazing boy and no one can stop me.
HawkefrostFR.gif
his mate should be really obnoxiously colorful and named something equally gross sounding, like Yeast.
his mate should be really obnoxiously colorful and named something equally gross sounding, like Yeast.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png8.png
@Hawkefrost see i'm actually surprised but glad people like him LOL

moist appreciates your hug!
@Hawkefrost see i'm actually surprised but glad people like him LOL

moist appreciates your hug!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@vidoxi OH MY GOD THAT'S BRILLIANT. moist x eyeburner
@vidoxi OH MY GOD THAT'S BRILLIANT. moist x eyeburner
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14034755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140348/14034755_350.png[/img] [/url] Tiba would be happy to give the ugly bab hugz
@Alphazi

14034755_350.png

Tiba would be happy to give the ugly bab hugz
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
@ThePhantomRose awwwww what a beautiful lady!! moist very much appreciates this hug from such a fine snop like her
@ThePhantomRose awwwww what a beautiful lady!! moist very much appreciates this hug from such a fine snop like her
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Is he, like, moist to the touch? Or squishy? I'd love to hug him but I'd need to know first.
Is he, like, moist to the touch? Or squishy? I'd love to hug him but I'd need to know first.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27789971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277900/27789971_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u][size=4]Please let me hug moist... It would be an honor[s] because honestly I know how you feel[/s][/size][/u][/b] say's Hecate in her gravely voice....

27789971_350.png

Please let me hug moist... It would be an honor because honestly I know how you feel say's Hecate in her gravely voice....
YeEqeLe.gif
i want to hug moist
i want to hug moist
MUYNhfy.png SM0lR7T.pngrUoKR6y.png
8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122