Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dreamweaver Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NVBzs5O.png[/img][/center] [b][u][center]Dreamweavers:A Subspecies[/center][/u][/b] Dreamweavers have two sects that are differentiated by color and occasionally patterns. Both sects have rolls to play and are equally as important. All Dreamweavers are born with runes on their bodies Their eggs can be seen in the dream realm. These dragons have an affinity for dreams and being able to cross between the two worlds. [b]Dreamcatcher Sect[/b] are born with silvery or golden runes on their bodies. They often adorn themselves with feathers and flowers. Many also develop horns. They are responsible for maintaining the health of the dreamrealm. They also monitor the flow of dreams. Often they will induce pleasant daydreams in their kin when those around them become stressed. [b]Element[/b]: Any [b]Colors[/b]: Greens and browns with gold range or silver range tert [b]Primary gene[/b]: Cherub/Tiger/Petals /Iridescent/Metallic /Giraffe/Skink [b]Secondary gene[/b]: Stripes /Eyespots/Butterfly/Shimmer/Alloy/Hex/Spinner [b]Tert gene[/b]: Runes or Opal [b]Dreameater Sect:[/b] Dreameaters have had their egg reflections touched by the dark realm of the dreamscape. This touch leaves a permanent mark, making once golden and silver runes glow with the corruption of the negative zone. Despite this corruption, most Dreameaters are good beings. They fight to keep the Shade induced darkness at bay. These dragons dragons can sense another dragon’s darkest desires and dreams, a Dreameater can feel their darkest passions and fears. Dreameaters are much like their “light” counterparts in regards to adornments, though they also favor cloaks and hoods. [b]Element[/b]: Any [b]Colors[/b]: Blacks and Reds with greens or blues tert [b]Primary gene[/b]: Crystal/Vipera/Falcon/Skink/Iridescent/Metallic/poison [b]Secondary gene[/b]: Facet/Hypnotic/Peregrine/Shimmer/Spinner/Alloy/toxin [b]Tert[/b]: Runes or Opal [b]Habitat[/b]: Dreamweavers often share a large dream lair where they can council each other and watch the dream flow. Their non-dream realm homes are often filled with various magic imbued stones as well as wards to prevent accidental slipping between realms. [b]Personality:[/b] 1. Dreamcatchers are generally friendly and bright with a love for nature. They can become easily distracted. 2. Dreameaters seem cool and aloof. While they are not truly cold beings they are exposed to the negative side and nightmares of others to the extent that they prefer to keep t themselves. [u][b]General Pinglist:[/b][/u] Faileas ChaoticGlub ShadowedGardens Reiyn CrazyassBat * I plan to add a couple more pairs soon
NVBzs5O.png
Dreamweavers:A Subspecies

Dreamweavers have two sects that are differentiated by color and occasionally patterns. Both sects have rolls to play and are equally as important. All Dreamweavers are born with runes on their bodies Their eggs can be seen in the dream realm. These dragons have an affinity for dreams and being able to cross between the two worlds.

Dreamcatcher Sect are born with silvery or golden runes on their bodies. They often adorn themselves with feathers and flowers. Many also develop horns. They are responsible for maintaining the health of the dreamrealm. They also monitor the flow of dreams. Often they will induce pleasant daydreams in their kin when those around them become stressed.
Element: Any
Colors: Greens and browns with gold range or silver range tert
Primary gene: Cherub/Tiger/Petals /Iridescent/Metallic /Giraffe/Skink
Secondary gene: Stripes /Eyespots/Butterfly/Shimmer/Alloy/Hex/Spinner
Tert gene: Runes or Opal

Dreameater Sect:
Dreameaters have had their egg reflections touched by the dark realm of the dreamscape. This touch leaves a permanent mark, making once golden and silver runes glow with the corruption of the negative zone. Despite this corruption, most Dreameaters are good beings. They fight to keep the Shade induced darkness at bay. These dragons dragons can sense another dragon’s darkest desires and dreams, a Dreameater can feel their darkest passions and fears. Dreameaters are much like their “light” counterparts in regards to adornments, though they also favor cloaks and hoods.
Element: Any
Colors: Blacks and Reds with greens or blues tert
Primary gene: Crystal/Vipera/Falcon/Skink/Iridescent/Metallic/poison
Secondary gene: Facet/Hypnotic/Peregrine/Shimmer/Spinner/Alloy/toxin
Tert: Runes or Opal

Habitat: Dreamweavers often share a large dream lair where they can council each other and watch the dream flow. Their non-dream realm homes are often filled with various magic imbued stones as well as wards to prevent accidental slipping between realms.
Personality:
1. Dreamcatchers are generally friendly and bright with a love for nature. They can become easily distracted.
2. Dreameaters seem cool and aloof. While they are not truly cold beings they are exposed to the negative side and nightmares of others to the extent that they prefer to keep t themselves.

General Pinglist:
Faileas
ChaoticGlub
ShadowedGardens
Reiyn
CrazyassBat
* I plan to add a couple more pairs soon
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Dreamcatcher pairs:
updated pairs coming soon
Dreamcatcher pairs:
updated pairs coming soon
Registered Dragons
Registered Dragons
Wow, this is SUPER cool!
Wow, this is SUPER cool!
@Mccarville5
thank you :D
@Mccarville5
thank you :D
my Dreameater Sect pair's nest hatched, only 1, silly dragons [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30733569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307336/30733569_350.png[/img] [/url]
my Dreameater Sect pair's nest hatched, only 1, silly dragons

30733569_350.png
Bump for an amazing subspecies! They look soo amazing!!
Bump for an amazing subspecies! They look soo amazing!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
adjusted some of the lore which is a work in progress to indicate that the Dreamcatchers and Dreameaters are actual sects of the Dreamweaver subspecies

@Taarnfalk
Thank you for the support :)
adjusted some of the lore which is a work in progress to indicate that the Dreamcatchers and Dreameaters are actual sects of the Dreamweaver subspecies

@Taarnfalk
Thank you for the support :)
Bump for this great subspecies!

I'd also love to be added to the hatchling pinglist! ♥
Bump for this great subspecies!

I'd also love to be added to the hatchling pinglist! ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas
Awwww thank you. :D
@Faileas
Awwww thank you. :D