Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | <3 Show me Your Lair! <3
1 2 3 4
My lore is very much finalized, but bios are still being worked out. So these questions are mostly a "as of right now" sort of deal. [b]Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?[/b] [indent]Perrath, an Imperial who passed near the dawn of my clan, was the founder. He was the founder for many years and passed on leadership to the current clan leader, Aelius, who rules alongside the Archmage Mira.[/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8227355][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/82274/8227355.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10128649][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/101287/10128649.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]What breed do you have the most of? Is there a specific reason for this?[/b] [indent]Skydancers. Gosh, do I have a lot of Skydancers. No other reason other than I love them and I am incapable of not buying more. Of the 150 permadragons I own, 63 are Skydancers.[/indent] [b]Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have?[/b] [indent]Since my clan is very martial and mostly based off of knighthood, a lot of my roles are rankings in a knight army. Initiate, squire, knight, knight officer, etc. There's also secondary roles for important jobs. The same dragon who is a knight is also the cook, or the knight officer is a druid. Everyone chips in.[/indent] [b]Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time?[/b] [indent]Primarily my co-leaders and my progens. My progens, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=7863511]Aleksandra[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=7863512]Paris[/url], have been together since my lore started and Aelius and Mira chose each other as mates shortly after Aelius became the leader. I would also say [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=10713474]Orpheus[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=12582812]Eurydice[/url] as well since I paired them together fairly quickly after joining the site. I think they were my first official breeding pair![/indent] [b]Does your clan hoard anything? If so what do they hoard?[/b] [indent]Lots of stuff! I keep the organized list [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1695329#post_23565083]here[/url] since it's easier to keep track of. lol I only recently started to officially hoard things, though, so I don't have complete collections yet. Some more than others due to generous friends and coling in the same venues. lol The haunted/spooky stuff is because I have this... I don't know, back lore? where the land my clan resides on his haunted. I mean the Icefields used to be a giant prison, so it only makes sense there'd be some unhappy ghost dragons, right? I like to think the Icefields are the Connecticut of Sornieth. Ghost stories galore.[/indent] [b]Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons?[/b] [indent]Probably Aelius. He wasn't the first dragon I bought, but I exalted some of the older ones way back when I purged my lair regularly. He kept making the cut until I made him my leader. lol[/indent] [b]Who in your lair doesn't get along? Who really gets along?[/b] [indent]I would say most disagreements come from dragons who have different lifestyles (ex. the assassins and the druids); likewise, dragons in the same rank might get along fairly well. Although that isn't always the case, as with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=10713473]Nyx[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=14720606]Sithis[/url] who are both assassins and can't stand each other.[/indent] [b]Does anyone have a dark past? An interesting story? If so, who?[/b] [indent]I would argue that most of my dragons have an interesting story, but maybe I'm biased. As for a dark past, I think right now that title goes to Euria who committed regicide and patricide in one fell swoop![/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26291785][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262918/26291785.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Does any of your dragons have a power or ability?[/b] [indent]As of right now, I only have two with strange abilities. There's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=19569447]Gwyneira[/url], a dragon who can control blood like it's a weapon, and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118152&tab=dragon&did=21677900]Muir[/url], the Fae who can see the dead.[/indent] [b]Who has the most hatchlings in your lair?[/b] [indent]That achievement goes to Rei who has a total of 32 children! That's what I get buying a dragon based off of level. lol[/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=440089][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/4401/440089.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?[/b] [indent]I usually try to sell them, but most don't sell too well so they get sent off to the Icewarden. I have kept a hatchling here and there on occasion for either lore purposes or because they were a breeding project success![/indent] [b]What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move?[/b] [indent]I'm currently in Ice flight, but I started out in Nature. I switched mostly because I didn't think Nature was overly exciting for what I wanted to do and also because Ice's festival was in my birth month.[/indent] [b]Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount?[/b] [indent]My clan has more females with 76 female dragons and 74 males. But pretty even, I think![/indent] [b]How important is having a role in your clan?[/b] [indent]Pretty important. Everyone has to participate somehow; hard work is the foundation of my clan. If participating isn't a dragons thing, then they're welcome to look elsewhere for a place to call home.[/indent] [b]Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does?[/b] [indent]Interesting question! I haven't really thought about it, actually. I'll definitely have to add something. =D[/indent] [b]Do you have requirements for taking in dragons?[/b] [indent]Not really. I pick whatever dragon suits my fancy and go from there! Although I've lately been acquiring my dragons through chance. lol It's been awhile since I bought a dragon off the AH specifically because I was searching for it.[/indent] [b]Are travelers allowed in your clan or frowned upon?[/b] [indent]They're more than welcome! My clan loves visitors and sharing their own little tidbits of culture. More than that, dragons in the clan are encouraged to go and explore. Adventuring brings in resources and allies, stories and friends.[/indent] [b]Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?[/b] [indent]It's pretty much anything. When I first joined I had a think for crystal/facet and, more specifically, midnight crystal/facet. lol It was, uh, a problem.[/indent] [b]Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance?[/b] [indent]Silver is! She's a dragonsona of sorts. It started that way since I thought it was a nifty idea, but then I ended up overdressing her. lol[/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29298489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292985/29298489.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Are familiars a big part of your clan?[/b] [indent]Yes and no. Each dragon has a familiar and familiars are part of the lore, but I don't usually include them in stories all that often. They're like side characters. lol[/indent] [b]Does your clan have rules ? Is their any consequences for dragons that don't obey the rules?[/b] [indent]Pretty much the basics rules you'd find in any army, although a touch more lenient. Punishments aren't overly severe, although I think that depends on the nature of the crime. They'll do what they have to do to keep loyalty.[/indent] [b]Is their a map of your clans territory?[/b] [indent]Not yet but I'm working on it! I can't seem to find anyone interested in making one, heh.[/indent]
My lore is very much finalized, but bios are still being worked out. So these questions are mostly a "as of right now" sort of deal.

Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?
Perrath, an Imperial who passed near the dawn of my clan, was the founder. He was the founder for many years and passed on leadership to the current clan leader, Aelius, who rules alongside the Archmage Mira.
8227355.png10128649.png
What breed do you have the most of? Is there a specific reason for this?
Skydancers. Gosh, do I have a lot of Skydancers. No other reason other than I love them and I am incapable of not buying more. Of the 150 permadragons I own, 63 are Skydancers.
Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have?
Since my clan is very martial and mostly based off of knighthood, a lot of my roles are rankings in a knight army. Initiate, squire, knight, knight officer, etc. There's also secondary roles for important jobs. The same dragon who is a knight is also the cook, or the knight officer is a druid. Everyone chips in.
Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time?
Primarily my co-leaders and my progens. My progens, Aleksandra and Paris, have been together since my lore started and Aelius and Mira chose each other as mates shortly after Aelius became the leader. I would also say Orpheus and Eurydice as well since I paired them together fairly quickly after joining the site. I think they were my first official breeding pair!
Does your clan hoard anything? If so what do they hoard?
Lots of stuff! I keep the organized list here since it's easier to keep track of. lol I only recently started to officially hoard things, though, so I don't have complete collections yet. Some more than others due to generous friends and coling in the same venues. lol

The haunted/spooky stuff is because I have this... I don't know, back lore? where the land my clan resides on his haunted. I mean the Icefields used to be a giant prison, so it only makes sense there'd be some unhappy ghost dragons, right? I like to think the Icefields are the Connecticut of Sornieth. Ghost stories galore.
Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons?
Probably Aelius. He wasn't the first dragon I bought, but I exalted some of the older ones way back when I purged my lair regularly. He kept making the cut until I made him my leader. lol
Who in your lair doesn't get along? Who really gets along?
I would say most disagreements come from dragons who have different lifestyles (ex. the assassins and the druids); likewise, dragons in the same rank might get along fairly well. Although that isn't always the case, as with Nyx and Sithis who are both assassins and can't stand each other.
Does anyone have a dark past? An interesting story? If so, who?
I would argue that most of my dragons have an interesting story, but maybe I'm biased. As for a dark past, I think right now that title goes to Euria who committed regicide and patricide in one fell swoop!
26291785.png
Does any of your dragons have a power or ability?
As of right now, I only have two with strange abilities. There's Gwyneira, a dragon who can control blood like it's a weapon, and Muir, the Fae who can see the dead.
Who has the most hatchlings in your lair?
That achievement goes to Rei who has a total of 32 children! That's what I get buying a dragon based off of level. lol
440089.png
Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?
I usually try to sell them, but most don't sell too well so they get sent off to the Icewarden. I have kept a hatchling here and there on occasion for either lore purposes or because they were a breeding project success!
What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move?
I'm currently in Ice flight, but I started out in Nature. I switched mostly because I didn't think Nature was overly exciting for what I wanted to do and also because Ice's festival was in my birth month.
Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount?
My clan has more females with 76 female dragons and 74 males. But pretty even, I think!
How important is having a role in your clan?
Pretty important. Everyone has to participate somehow; hard work is the foundation of my clan. If participating isn't a dragons thing, then they're welcome to look elsewhere for a place to call home.
Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does?
Interesting question! I haven't really thought about it, actually. I'll definitely have to add something. =D
Do you have requirements for taking in dragons?
Not really. I pick whatever dragon suits my fancy and go from there! Although I've lately been acquiring my dragons through chance. lol It's been awhile since I bought a dragon off the AH specifically because I was searching for it.
Are travelers allowed in your clan or frowned upon?
They're more than welcome! My clan loves visitors and sharing their own little tidbits of culture. More than that, dragons in the clan are encouraged to go and explore. Adventuring brings in resources and allies, stories and friends.
Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?
It's pretty much anything. When I first joined I had a think for crystal/facet and, more specifically, midnight crystal/facet. lol It was, uh, a problem.
Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance?
Silver is! She's a dragonsona of sorts. It started that way since I thought it was a nifty idea, but then I ended up overdressing her. lol
29298489.png
Are familiars a big part of your clan?
Yes and no. Each dragon has a familiar and familiars are part of the lore, but I don't usually include them in stories all that often. They're like side characters. lol
Does your clan have rules ? Is their any consequences for dragons that don't obey the rules?
Pretty much the basics rules you'd find in any army, although a touch more lenient. Punishments aren't overly severe, although I think that depends on the nature of the crime. They'll do what they have to do to keep loyalty.
Is their a map of your clans territory?
Not yet but I'm working on it! I can't seem to find anyone interested in making one, heh.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Phoenyxx

I only have a few bios written (Gale, Zev, Furie, Glitch, Shockwave, Kasper, Blake, Delenn, and Eel)but I have a pretty solid idea of what all of my dragons do, even if it's not explicitly stated.

Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?
Gale is my founder, and yes, she is the undisputed leader.

Spirals, probably, with Nocs a close second. I've also gathered up quite a few faes recently. Not really a specific reason, (other than I love circuit) the clan gets members from all over.

There are literally so many. Gale and Zev, Furie and Glitch, Xandra and Killian, Solana and Skydancer, Enigma and Nyxeris, Felixia and Shockwave, Eel and Oracle, Destan and Savir, Cole and Phoenix, etc.

A lot of dragons wear scarves, so if anything, that, I guess.

Not including my original dragons' babies, Liana.

Who in your lair dosent get along? Who really gets along?
Mostly everyone gets along well, but everyone agrees that Rowan is he most annoying. He means well, but he tends to prattle. Glitch and Shockwave are best bros for life, the Tweedles are inseparable, and Blake, Elita, and Kasper are joined at the hip.

Does any have a dark past? And intersting story? If so, who?
Kasper definitely has a dark past. Delenn is immortal, so one can probably assume she's done some less than moral things at some point. There's probably a couple more, but those two especially.

The first seven nocturnes in my lair do (Furie, Glitch, Nova, Peril, Shockwave, Shiver, Breeze), they're the most notable ones.

Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?
I used to keep a lot more than I do now, mostly because of space reasons, but most of them go to glitter momma because nobody wants them. :(

What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move?
LIGHT FLIGHT FOR LIFE
Neve been in another, never leaving. :)

It's mostly even with maybe slightly more females?

As long as you pull your own weight for the most part, you don't really need a specifically defined "role," but there are definitely those who are better at certain things than others.

There's a karaoke night every month where everyone brings a crap-ton of food and sings until the sun comes up. It's pretty lit.

Not really, it depends on the individual.

Are travelers aloud in your clan or frouned upon?
They are most definitely allowed! Everyone loves hearing their stories!

Who has the most Hatchlings?
Cinan and Foxglove, because I've been using them for a breeding project, but as for permanent dragons, probably Gale, Solana and Skydancer, or Nyxeris and Enigma.

Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?
Not really, but the majority of spirals in the clan have circuit.

It's currently Kona, my clan Mage. She's my icon right now because I'm proud of her final look and wanted to show her off for a bit. :)

No, not really. A few of my dragons have permenant familiars, but that's about it.

Does your clan have rules ? Is their any consequences for dragons that don't obey the rules?
There are the obvious guidelines, like "don't kill each other over stupid things", "treat each other with respect", etc., but as long as everyone keeps the peace and listens to Gale when she needs them to, they're mostly free to do whatever.

Rumor has it Eel stole one at one point, but this has never been confirmed.
@Phoenyxx

I only have a few bios written (Gale, Zev, Furie, Glitch, Shockwave, Kasper, Blake, Delenn, and Eel)but I have a pretty solid idea of what all of my dragons do, even if it's not explicitly stated.

Gale is my founder, and yes, she is the undisputed leader.

Spirals, probably, with Nocs a close second. I've also gathered up quite a few faes recently. Not really a specific reason, (other than I love circuit) the clan gets members from all over.

There are literally so many. Gale and Zev, Furie and Glitch, Xandra and Killian, Solana and Skydancer, Enigma and Nyxeris, Felixia and Shockwave, Eel and Oracle, Destan and Savir, Cole and Phoenix, etc.

A lot of dragons wear scarves, so if anything, that, I guess.

Not including my original dragons' babies, Liana.

Mostly everyone gets along well, but everyone agrees that Rowan is he most annoying. He means well, but he tends to prattle. Glitch and Shockwave are best bros for life, the Tweedles are inseparable, and Blake, Elita, and Kasper are joined at the hip.

Kasper definitely has a dark past. Delenn is immortal, so one can probably assume she's done some less than moral things at some point. There's probably a couple more, but those two especially.

The first seven nocturnes in my lair do (Furie, Glitch, Nova, Peril, Shockwave, Shiver, Breeze), they're the most notable ones.

I used to keep a lot more than I do now, mostly because of space reasons, but most of them go to glitter momma because nobody wants them. :(

LIGHT FLIGHT FOR LIFE
Neve been in another, never leaving. :)

It's mostly even with maybe slightly more females?

As long as you pull your own weight for the most part, you don't really need a specifically defined "role," but there are definitely those who are better at certain things than others.

There's a karaoke night every month where everyone brings a crap-ton of food and sings until the sun comes up. It's pretty lit.

Not really, it depends on the individual.

They are most definitely allowed! Everyone loves hearing their stories!

Who has the most Hatchlings?
Cinan and Foxglove, because I've been using them for a breeding project, but as for permanent dragons, probably Gale, Solana and Skydancer, or Nyxeris and Enigma.

Not really, but the majority of spirals in the clan have circuit.

It's currently Kona, my clan Mage. She's my icon right now because I'm proud of her final look and wanted to show her off for a bit. :)

No, not really. A few of my dragons have permenant familiars, but that's about it.

There are the obvious guidelines, like "don't kill each other over stupid things", "treat each other with respect", etc., but as long as everyone keeps the peace and listens to Gale when she needs them to, they're mostly free to do whatever.

Rumor has it Eel stole one at one point, but this has never been confirmed.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

QUESTIONS: Who is your founder ? The clan founder was Hibiscus! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26307581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263076/26307581_350.png[/img] [/url] She lead the clan for a while, but the leadership now belongs to Oliver. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29412047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294121/29412047_350.png[/img] [/url] What breed do you have the most of? I have a lot of skydancers and pearlcatchers. I just really like the breeds. Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have? My lore is still a wip but so far I have a few roles Perzazmia is an artist, Dafel is the dream guardian, Neapolitan is the confectionerist , Zephyr is a messanger and Taka is a lookout. I have some more but there's; a few! Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time? Yes! Jesse and King Empress and Sundancer Yuuri and Viktor Oliver and Auda Shindios and Haori Versus and Thorn Does your clan hoard anything? If so what do they hoard? No, nothing in particular. They do have quite a few flowers stored in the vault though! Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons? This boy <3 Bought him on the AH fully grown with art for 5k when I was a newbie! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17221165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172212/17221165_350.png[/img] [/url] Does any of your dragons have a power or ability? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29300575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293006/29300575_350.png[/img] [/url] Dafel can enter other dragons dreams. Who has the most hatchlings in your lair? No pair has more than one hatchling still in the clan! Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? I only keep hatchlings for lore reasons really. Lots go to other clans and to serve different deities. What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move? Our flight is Wind. We moved a while back from arcane, as the clan wasn't surviving well back there. The clan is flourishing, but only three of the original dragons from the arcane clan remain. Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount? About an even amount. How important is having a role in your clan? Very, all dragons will eventually have a role. Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does ? Not really, but there are some unique attributes. The clan is named after the place it's located, Hurricane Cliff. All dragons have very strong muscles and long claws in order to walk around without being blown straight off the edge. Do you have requirements for taking in dragons? Dragons generally join whenever, but only if there's something they can offer to the clan. (Fighting, cooking sewing etc.) Are travelers allowed in your clan or frowned upon? Travellers are always welcomed Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything? Lot's of dragons have shinier genes (metallic, shimmer, glimmer stuff like that) but anything is allowed Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29770647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297707/29770647_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a shatter subspecies, and can rewind time/ wipe memories Are familiars a big part of your clan? Yes, dragons are all very close to their familiars and they aren't changed often Is their a map of your clans territory? I'm drawing one :)
QUESTIONS:

Who is your founder ?
The clan founder was Hibiscus!

26307581_350.png

She lead the clan for a while, but the leadership now belongs to Oliver.

29412047_350.png

What breed do you have the most of?
I have a lot of skydancers and pearlcatchers. I just really like the breeds.

My lore is still a wip but so far I have a few roles
Perzazmia is an artist, Dafel is the dream guardian, Neapolitan is the confectionerist , Zephyr is a messanger and Taka is a lookout. I have some more but there's; a few!
Yes!
Jesse and King
Empress and Sundancer
Yuuri and Viktor
Oliver and Auda
Shindios and Haori
Versus and Thorn

No, nothing in particular. They do have quite a few flowers stored in the vault though!

This boy <3 Bought him on the AH fully grown with art for 5k when I was a newbie!

17221165_350.png

29300575_350.png

Dafel can enter other dragons dreams.
No pair has more than one hatchling still in the clan!

Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings?
I only keep hatchlings for lore reasons really. Lots go to other clans and to serve different deities.

Our flight is Wind. We moved a while back from arcane, as the clan wasn't surviving well back there. The clan is flourishing, but only three of the original dragons from the arcane clan remain.

About an even amount.

Very, all dragons will eventually have a role.

Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does ?
Not really, but there are some unique attributes.
The clan is named after the place it's located, Hurricane Cliff. All dragons have very strong muscles and long claws in order to walk around without being blown straight off the edge.

Dragons generally join whenever, but only if there's something they can offer to the clan. (Fighting, cooking sewing etc.)

Travellers are always welcomed

Lot's of dragons have shinier genes (metallic, shimmer, glimmer stuff like that) but anything is allowed

29770647_350.png

She's a shatter subspecies, and can rewind time/ wipe memories
Yes, dragons are all very close to their familiars and they aren't changed often
I'm drawing one :)
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
[quote name="Phoenyxx" date=2017-01-27 15:22:52] [quote][b]QUESTIONS:You don't have to answer all of them[/b] [LIST] [*]Who is your founder ? -The founder of my lair was a strong plague dragon named Sen. He enslaved skydancers as he could easily overpower them. -Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader? No, Sen was killed by Othu(progen)when he was a guardian and this clan became his charge. [*]What breed do you have the most of? Is there a specific reason for this? -I have Only Skydancers, 100+ perm skydancers. They are my favorite , the ones I most relate to and its great for lore. [*]Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have? -Yes, and many ...most normal but some have odd ones ....my clan is an economic system supply and demand if you want something you have to be able to offer something of value in return. This alows for great diversity in professions . [*]Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time? -yes, I have some that have been together 2 or more years , if a pair is bonded they only mate with each other ...at least 10 pairs like this exist in my lair. Some play the field before they settle ...some never settle. [*]Does your clan hord anything? If so what do they hord? yeas many diffrent things but most crucial are the 4 crows from gathering, the storm and death seeker and the orbs and birds they drop..... [*]Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons? these were all bought in my first week [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6745856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67459/6745856_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6777420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67775/6777420_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7986298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79863/7986298_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3646111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36462/3646111_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6769208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67693/6769208_350.png[/img] [/url] [*]Who in your lair dosent get along? Who really gets along? This is to complicated but Othu my leader has 2 main rivals that challenge his rule Solara that wants to rule by strength [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7986298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79863/7986298_350.png[/img] [/url] and Mandrake is a any means necessary (think thieve guild leader) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11071412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110715/11071412_350.png[/img] [/url] good friends Othu, Heeroku and Othy are like family [*]Does any have a dark past? And intersting story? If so, who? most on my front page have a good bio and a rough and tough background but my lore is way to complex to summarize. [*]Does any of your dragons have a power or ability? Yes, some examples Amun, is the embodiment of secrets and lies....he can travel to an alternate plain mentally and uncover another dragons secrets but it weakens him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20784798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207848/20784798_350.png[/img] [/url] Koko, Dream walker. she travels dreams and can influence other dragons and even take over there body. But if a dragon's mind is to strong it can harm her...she lost her voice this way . [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26321485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263215/26321485_350.png[/img] [/url] Heiden is touched by a shade and shares a connection with it and can feel what it feels. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12659535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126596/12659535_350.png[/img] [/url] [*]Who has the most hatchlings in your lair? no clue ...I breed randomly [*]Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity? All of the above .... I have kept 13 hatchlings but the ones I do not I do not care if they are kept or exalted ..most get sold for 7k [*]What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move? -I was in wind, and now nature. My Clan the Crow clan always was nature , just my wind progens traveled here and became the leaders. [*]Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount? Usually a little female heavy [*]How important is having a role in your clan? Detrimental unless you are rich if not you become a outskirter ...and live on the fringe without protection. [*]Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does ? when a dragon dies, a seeker orb is bonded to their soul and placed in the home tree [*]Do you have requirements for taking in dragons? No, but all will be a skydancer ... [*]Are travelers aloud in your clan or frouned upon? All outsiders are met with caution , but most are given a chance ..with 100 skydances reading a travelers aura I feel they are bound to know who is ok and who is not...haha [*]Who has the most Hatchlings? no clue... [*]Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything? I prefer bright and saturated colors but have a supper soft spot for chocolate/Caribbean /sunshine dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6812057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68121/6812057_350.png[/img] [/url] Best genes are poison, skink, toxin,spinner,shimmer [*]Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance? Solara , She is a huge part of my lore but I switch often. [*]Are familiars a big part of your clan? Yup, as they help you survive...more family stronger protection and more profit [*]Does your clan have rules ? Is their any consequences for dragons that don't obey the rules? yes , if caught their is a whole range from a fine , to indentured servitude to exile. [*]Is their a map of your clans territory? in my head ..hehe [/LIST][/quote][/center] [/quote]
Phoenyxx wrote on 2017-01-27:

Quote:
QUESTIONS:You don't have to answer all of them
  • Who is your founder ?
    -The founder of my lair was a strong plague dragon named Sen. He enslaved skydancers as he could easily overpower them.

-Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?
    No, Sen was killed by Othu(progen)when he was a guardian and this clan became his charge.
  • What breed do you have the most of? Is there a specific reason for this?
    -I have Only Skydancers, 100+ perm skydancers. They are my favorite , the ones I most relate to and its great for lore.
  • Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have?
    -Yes, and many ...most normal but some have odd ones ....my clan is an economic system supply and demand if you want something you have to be able to offer something of value in return. This alows for great diversity in professions .
  • Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time?
    -yes, I have some that have been together 2 or more years , if a pair is bonded they only mate with each other ...at least 10 pairs like this exist in my lair. Some play the field before they settle ...some never settle.
  • Does your clan hord anything? If so what do they hord?
    yeas many diffrent things but most crucial are the 4 crows from gathering, the storm and death seeker and the orbs and birds they drop.....
  • Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons?
    these were all bought in my first week

6745856_350.png

6777420_350.png

7986298_350.png

3646111_350.png

6769208_350.png

• Who in your lair dosent get along? Who really gets along?
    This is to complicated but Othu my leader has 2 main rivals that challenge his rule
    Solara that wants to rule by strength

7986298_350.png

and Mandrake is a any means necessary (think thieve guild leader)

11071412_350.png

good friends Othu, Heeroku and Othy are like family
  • Does any have a dark past? And intersting story? If so, who?
    most on my front page have a good bio and a rough and tough background but my lore is way to complex to summarize.
  • Does any of your dragons have a power or ability?
    Yes, some examples
    Amun, is the embodiment of secrets and lies....he can travel to an alternate plain mentally and uncover another dragons secrets but it weakens him.

20784798_350.png

Koko, Dream walker. she travels dreams and can influence other dragons and even take over there body. But if a dragon's mind is to strong it can harm her...she lost her voice this way .

26321485_350.png

Heiden is touched by a shade and shares a connection with it and can feel what it feels.

12659535_350.png

• Who has the most hatchlings in your lair?
    no clue ...I breed randomly
  • Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?
    All of the above ....
    I have kept 13 hatchlings
    but the ones I do not I do not care if they are kept or exalted ..most get sold for 7k
  • What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move?
    -I was in wind, and now nature. My Clan the Crow clan always was nature , just my wind progens traveled here and became the leaders.
  • Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount?
    Usually a little female heavy
  • How important is having a role in your clan?
    Detrimental unless you are rich if not you become a outskirter ...and live on the fringe without protection.
  • Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does ?
    when a dragon dies, a seeker orb is bonded to their soul and placed in the home tree
  • Do you have requirements for taking in dragons?
    No, but all will be a skydancer ...
  • Are travelers aloud in your clan or frouned upon?
    All outsiders are met with caution , but most are given a chance ..with 100 skydances reading a travelers aura I feel they are bound to know who is ok and who is not...haha
  • Who has the most Hatchlings?
    no clue...
  • Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?
    I prefer bright and saturated colors but have a supper soft spot for chocolate/Caribbean /sunshine dragons.

6812057_350.png

Best genes are poison, skink, toxin,spinner,shimmer
  • Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance?
    Solara , She is a huge part of my lore but I switch often.
  • Are familiars a big part of your clan?
    Yup, as they help you survive...more family stronger protection and more profit
  • Does your clan have rules ? Is their any consequences for dragons that don't obey the rules?
    yes , if caught their is a whole range from a fine , to indentured servitude to exile.
  • Is their a map of your clans territory?
    in my head ..hehe
[/center]

A5i3AHB.png
@Phoenyxx

I wont be posting any pictures, sorry it's far too late and this post would be sooo long, but feel free to snoop around in my lair to find them. (I only have three pages, and most of the dragons I've mentioned are on the first.)

I write very short lore, so if you want to skim it so that what I'm saying makes sense... Go ahead, I can't stop you. ':)

The Founder is Nightshade. She is also the current leader. Once she retires, it will be Void.

I have roles, and then I have titles. The roles are what job they do in the clan like Hunters or Council Members or even Entertainers, and titles are what they would be known for if they were to become famous. Like "Draco The Wise", as an example.

Some dragons are in pairs, mostly because their hatchlings look nice or their personalities go good together. The longest pair is Dusk and Wisp.

Emerald, Volcano, and Trickmurk. In that order.

Wisp, Virus, Darkfire, Voodoo, Hawkmoth, Cyborg, Nevermore, Chupacabra, and Chimera have dark or mysterious pasts. As for interesting, that's a matter of opinion and my ability to write.

Most of my dragons have special abilities or oddities. Things that make them and outcast from regular 'dragon society'. That's the reason they come to my clan. Nightshade, is one of those dragons.

Having a role, or a purpose is very important. It helps us be productive and keeps the clan active. If you have a lot of dragons all living in one place, you need to know how to live off the land. However, if this clan just happens to be a safe space to call home for others, that is just fine too.

As long as you are willing to be an active member of this community, all are welcome.

Are travelers aloud in your clan or frowned upon?
Never are outsiders shunned! All are welcome to stay as long as they like. Although, most traveling dragons end up staying in the end.

The Icon is Nightshade, The Leader. She is the face, and heart of the clan.

Yes! Every dragon is given a familiar at a very young age. It teaches them responsibility for other living things. And sometimes, harsh and dark lessons that need to be learned.

Our clan have few rules, but there is nobody who'd dare to break them. Our rules follow one theme, and one theme alone; Don't be a Jerk. The consequences are different for each dragon, and are mostly made on the spot by The Council. But whatever the clan decides, the dragon who broke our laws are made sure they regret it.
@Phoenyxx

I wont be posting any pictures, sorry it's far too late and this post would be sooo long, but feel free to snoop around in my lair to find them. (I only have three pages, and most of the dragons I've mentioned are on the first.)

I write very short lore, so if you want to skim it so that what I'm saying makes sense... Go ahead, I can't stop you. ':)

The Founder is Nightshade. She is also the current leader. Once she retires, it will be Void.

I have roles, and then I have titles. The roles are what job they do in the clan like Hunters or Council Members or even Entertainers, and titles are what they would be known for if they were to become famous. Like "Draco The Wise", as an example.

Some dragons are in pairs, mostly because their hatchlings look nice or their personalities go good together. The longest pair is Dusk and Wisp.

Emerald, Volcano, and Trickmurk. In that order.

Wisp, Virus, Darkfire, Voodoo, Hawkmoth, Cyborg, Nevermore, Chupacabra, and Chimera have dark or mysterious pasts. As for interesting, that's a matter of opinion and my ability to write.

Most of my dragons have special abilities or oddities. Things that make them and outcast from regular 'dragon society'. That's the reason they come to my clan. Nightshade, is one of those dragons.

Having a role, or a purpose is very important. It helps us be productive and keeps the clan active. If you have a lot of dragons all living in one place, you need to know how to live off the land. However, if this clan just happens to be a safe space to call home for others, that is just fine too.

As long as you are willing to be an active member of this community, all are welcome.

Never are outsiders shunned! All are welcome to stay as long as they like. Although, most traveling dragons end up staying in the end.

The Icon is Nightshade, The Leader. She is the face, and heart of the clan.

Yes! Every dragon is given a familiar at a very young age. It teaches them responsibility for other living things. And sometimes, harsh and dark lessons that need to be learned.

Our clan have few rules, but there is nobody who'd dare to break them. Our rules follow one theme, and one theme alone; Don't be a Jerk. The consequences are different for each dragon, and are mostly made on the spot by The Council. But whatever the clan decides, the dragon who broke our laws are made sure they regret it.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Sounds like fun, lets see here-I am going to skip the questions that relate to lore as I do not write it. [b]Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394/39373_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394/39374_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Luk and Illyn here are my founders, but Illyn was exalted within my first month and only recently restored. I have yet to actually start working on his genes and look, as I am just scattering him for now. I don't do much in the way of lore for my clan, but I think of my clan leaders as the Triad, which include my oldest dragons. Luk-the Nocturne above-and then the first dragon that I ever bought-the wildclaw, Morgan below-and Kujaku, the first Imperial I ever bought. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309/30856_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/736/73578_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]What breed do you have the most of? Is there a specific reason for this?[/b] Imperials by far are my favorite breed in terms of design and looks. I also find them the most fun to dress and put accents on. I have [b]57 [/b]of them currently if I counted correctly. [b]Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have?[/b] Aside from the leaders nope, I don't do lore, I am more into dressing and matching dragons to accents. [b]Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time?[/b] A number of them actually. [LIST] [*]Dawn and Dusk [*]Merlot and Riseling [*]Orpheus and Eurydice [*]Senbonzakura and Koneko [*]Draco and Dragonsetti [*]Vulcan and Venus [*]Yin and Yang [*]Vulpine and Kitsune [*]Noxic and Toxic [*]Byakuya and Shade [*]Roarke and Dallas [*]Red and Panda [/LIST] [b]Does your clan horde anything? If so what do they horde?[/b] Do accents count if they are being worn? [b]Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons?[/b] Morgana, Kujaku that I showed above. Also Merlot, Dawn, Dusk, Yin, Yang, Ghost, Gold, Dragonsetti are all some of the ones that I have had the longest. [b]Who has the most hatchlings in your lair?[/b] Uhhh. I honestly have no idea. I've been playing for three years and I have 171 dragons in my lair-I don't want to go through each and count, some of them have a ton of babies. [b]Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?[/b] Not usually. In the first year or so I would sell hatchings. These days I mostly just exalt hatchlings unless they are particularly lovely. I do have one hatching that I kept that has a funny story though. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5871823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58719/5871823_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Ghost here was hatched over two years ago to his parents (Who I also stillhave) Yin and Yang. He was the only baby in their second nest if I recall correctly. I had just given Yang the smoke gene that had jsut come out before they were bred and when I hatched Ghost, I thought he was a glitch-he looked triple basic even though both of his parents were fully gened then. I had to look closely to see the while iridescent, white shimmer and white smoke. I debated selling him for awhile-but nobody wanted him because he looked triple basic! So I ended up just keeping him and not he is a major member of the lair. [b]What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move?[/b] I started in Arcane but eventually got tired of the hatchling's eyes. When they gave us a free flight changed I moved to light immediately. [b]Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount?[/b] I keep them in pairs if I can-so I try to have an even number of each. [b]How important is having a role in your clan?[/b] Not at all. [b]Do you have requirements for taking in dragons?[/b] I usually add dragons that catch my eyes in terms of color or a new gene or such. Also I tend to buy accents without having a dragon to put them on and then I spend an unholy amount of time trying to make the perfect color combination to the accent that I have purchased. [b]Is their certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?[/b] I tend to lean towards iridescent and shimmer with either gembond, underbelly or spines most often. Ranges of white, black and red, in any combination are colors I tend to buy a lot of. [b]Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance?[/b] Shikigami here is my icon dragon, though sometimes, Hanami, the second fae shown below, is my icon dragon as well. I pick them because I think fae females have the best overall look in icons, many of the other breeds have too much blank space around them. Currently Shikigami is the focus to match the forum vista that I am using. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22117389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221174/22117389_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14054890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140549/14054890_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Are familiars a big part of your clan?[/b] Only in terms of putting matching familiars on each pair. I try to match theme or look of familiars to dragons, but it is not always possible due to me spending most of my funds on clothes and accents. And that is it for me, the questions I skipped are all lore ones and lore is not something I do on the site.
Sounds like fun, lets see here-I am going to skip the questions that relate to lore as I do not write it.

Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader? Luk and Illyn here are my founders, but Illyn was exalted within my first month and only recently restored. I have yet to actually start working on his genes and look, as I am just scattering him for now. I don't do much in the way of lore for my clan, but I think of my clan leaders as the Triad, which include my oldest dragons. Luk-the Nocturne above-and then the first dragon that I ever bought-the wildclaw, Morgan below-and Kujaku, the first Imperial I ever bought.
Imperials by far are my favorite breed in terms of design and looks. I also find them the most fun to dress and put accents on. I have 57 of them currently if I counted correctly.

Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have? Aside from the leaders nope, I don't do lore, I am more into dressing and matching dragons to accents.

A number of them actually.
  • Dawn and Dusk
  • Merlot and Riseling
  • Orpheus and Eurydice
  • Senbonzakura and Koneko
  • Draco and Dragonsetti
  • Vulcan and Venus
  • Yin and Yang
  • Vulpine and Kitsune
  • Noxic and Toxic
  • Byakuya and Shade
  • Roarke and Dallas
  • Red and Panda

Does your clan horde anything? If so what do they horde?
Do accents count if they are being worn?

Morgana, Kujaku that I showed above. Also Merlot, Dawn, Dusk, Yin, Yang, Ghost, Gold, Dragonsetti are all some of the ones that I have had the longest.

Who has the most hatchlings in your lair? Uhhh. I honestly have no idea. I've been playing for three years and I have 171 dragons in my lair-I don't want to go through each and count, some of them have a ton of babies.

Not usually. In the first year or so I would sell hatchings. These days I mostly just exalt hatchlings unless they are particularly lovely.

I do have one hatching that I kept that has a funny story though. Ghost here was hatched over two years ago to his parents (Who I also stillhave) Yin and Yang. He was the only baby in their second nest if I recall correctly. I had just given Yang the smoke gene that had jsut come out before they were bred and when I hatched Ghost, I thought he was a glitch-he looked triple basic even though both of his parents were fully gened then. I had to look closely to see the while iridescent, white shimmer and white smoke. I debated selling him for awhile-but nobody wanted him because he looked triple basic! So I ended up just keeping him and not he is a major member of the lair.

I started in Arcane but eventually got tired of the hatchling's eyes. When they gave us a free flight changed I moved to light immediately.

I keep them in pairs if I can-so I try to have an even number of each.

Not at all.

I usually add dragons that catch my eyes in terms of color or a new gene or such. Also I tend to buy accents without having a dragon to put them on and then I spend an unholy amount of time trying to make the perfect color combination to the accent that I have purchased.

I tend to lean towards iridescent and shimmer with either gembond, underbelly or spines most often. Ranges of white, black and red, in any combination are colors I tend to buy a lot of.

Shikigami here is my icon dragon, though sometimes, Hanami, the second fae shown below, is my icon dragon as well. I pick them because I think fae females have the best overall look in icons, many of the other breeds have too much blank space around them. Currently Shikigami is the focus to match the forum vista that I am using.
Only in terms of putting matching familiars on each pair. I try to match theme or look of familiars to dragons, but it is not always possible due to me spending most of my funds on clothes and accents.

And that is it for me, the questions I skipped are all lore ones and lore is not something I do on the site.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
Zheiron is my founder! He used to be the leader but time went by and he got too old for his role. Now doctor Owl and Crow are the new leaders.

IMPERIALS! yes there is! Most of these imperials were exiled because of some sort of "fear" that they might become emperors now. Don't ask me why.

Oh geez- we have blacksmith, teachers, guardians, herbalist, doctors, caretakers, chefs, artists, assassin, scouters, fighters, queens, kings, plague bringers, priest, and many many more ( I'm too lazy to translate)

Hell I do. Hellblood and plague. Gravity and eclipse. Alex and jinx. Honey and maple. Brel and apira. Those are my oldest! (I have way more but they are not old enough to fit in this question )

Does your clan hord anything? If so what do they hord?
Bones! We love bones crows and jelly! We also tend to board now and then some umm plushies.... Is... A hatchie thing I guess...

Shiro, clockworker, Yang, yinseya, prophecy and sia.

Everyone and everyone is hard to explain.

Yes. Most of them. I'm so sorry for the lazy answer ;; so far the one who's bio is written down in his info is...Digimon ??

Mhm! Eclipse has roots that he can control whenever the wants.
Hielo has some weird acid on his saliva eh
Adenium's claws can get so hot they can melt bones and stuff
Plague and hellblood can intoxicate and cure dragons
Terron is a very poisonous dragon
Yue can control minds
Clockworker the time and the rest idk

Oh geez Humm I believe it is Alex and jinx? Or maybe eclipse and Gravity

Some! Depending on their rarity and lore- yes i do

Plague and always plague

Idk??? :o I believe more females

Very. To live here you must earn it by working or helping in some way.

We do! We have some festives to celebrate fights and wars ( haven't finished the info)

Ya, as long as they are aesthetic for me we good.

They are definitely not allowed. We don't like strangers or you become one of us or you fight for your life.

Hmmmm between black red and white, if you have any of these colors my clan might be slightly more friendly toward you.

Terron! He is for now my showoff for the ice festival

Yes! They help depending onshore dragons familiar they are.

We do. And there are consequences. Most of them exaltion or death.

Yes but I don't it with me rn.

(God, I really wanted to do this but since I'm on my tablet is a bit harder to make stuff, I shall later be more detailed and show you my map! I'm willing to know your clan too!! ;;)
Zheiron is my founder! He used to be the leader but time went by and he got too old for his role. Now doctor Owl and Crow are the new leaders.

IMPERIALS! yes there is! Most of these imperials were exiled because of some sort of "fear" that they might become emperors now. Don't ask me why.

Oh geez- we have blacksmith, teachers, guardians, herbalist, doctors, caretakers, chefs, artists, assassin, scouters, fighters, queens, kings, plague bringers, priest, and many many more ( I'm too lazy to translate)

Hell I do. Hellblood and plague. Gravity and eclipse. Alex and jinx. Honey and maple. Brel and apira. Those are my oldest! (I have way more but they are not old enough to fit in this question )

Does your clan hord anything? If so what do they hord?
Bones! We love bones crows and jelly! We also tend to board now and then some umm plushies.... Is... A hatchie thing I guess...

Shiro, clockworker, Yang, yinseya, prophecy and sia.

Everyone and everyone is hard to explain.

Yes. Most of them. I'm so sorry for the lazy answer ;; so far the one who's bio is written down in his info is...Digimon ??

Mhm! Eclipse has roots that he can control whenever the wants.
Hielo has some weird acid on his saliva eh
Adenium's claws can get so hot they can melt bones and stuff
Plague and hellblood can intoxicate and cure dragons
Terron is a very poisonous dragon
Yue can control minds
Clockworker the time and the rest idk

Oh geez Humm I believe it is Alex and jinx? Or maybe eclipse and Gravity

Some! Depending on their rarity and lore- yes i do

Plague and always plague

Idk??? :o I believe more females

Very. To live here you must earn it by working or helping in some way.

We do! We have some festives to celebrate fights and wars ( haven't finished the info)

Ya, as long as they are aesthetic for me we good.

They are definitely not allowed. We don't like strangers or you become one of us or you fight for your life.

Hmmmm between black red and white, if you have any of these colors my clan might be slightly more friendly toward you.

Terron! He is for now my showoff for the ice festival

Yes! They help depending onshore dragons familiar they are.

We do. And there are consequences. Most of them exaltion or death.

Yes but I don't it with me rn.

(God, I really wanted to do this but since I'm on my tablet is a bit harder to make stuff, I shall later be more detailed and show you my map! I'm willing to know your clan too!! ;;)
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
my lair's a total mess but this looks fun so i'll answer the best i can! [b]Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28511848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/285119/28511848.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29326722][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293268/29326722.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29326724][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293268/29326724.png[/img] [/url] khepri (the coatl) is both founder and leader. sadly my progens aren't relevant in the clan and since i bought him when i first joined (and was/is my fave) so he's taken the founder role the pearlcatcher twins are like? co-leaders?? leliana looks after the clans well-being and happiness while alistair manages the clan resources and safety [b]Who in your lair dosent get along? Who really gets along?[/b] i like to think that all of my dragons get along, except the ones in the back pages. they're usually the ones who have been forgotten or are on the exalt/sell list, i imagine they must be pretty spiteful [b]Does any have a dark past? And intersting story? If so, who?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27240088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/272401/27240088.png[/img] [/url] miserabilia (los campesinos themed dragon heck yeah) takes care of sending off exalted dragons. one of her offspring was exalted before being named so u can bet that's a part of her lore. father of said exalted daughter has a new partner so of course that's lore canon and she's heartbroken about it [b]Who has the most hatchlings in your lair?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24197948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241980/24197948.png[/img] [/url] syndra hatched a batch of 5 eggs and previously had 3 before i bought her [b]Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?[/b] depends how pretty they are and if they're from a breeding pair, so far i've only kept about 3 of my hatchlings [b]Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount?[/b] i say it's a very even amount? most of them are/were in pairs [b]How important is having a role in your clan?[/b] it's not at all important, only the ones with roles have to worry, the rest can chill as much as they like [b]Are travelers allowed in your clan or frowned upon?[/b] travelers are welcome in the clan and treated as if they were part of it [b]Is there certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?[/b] iridescent, runes and thylacine are my fave genes. for colors i love blacks and purples, pretty pastels or a mix of the two [b]Are familiars a big part of your clan?[/b] not really besides matching familiar colors with dragons the best i can
my lair's a total mess but this looks fun so i'll answer the best i can!

28511848.png 29326722.png29326724.png

khepri (the coatl) is both founder and leader. sadly my progens aren't relevant in the clan and since i bought him when i first joined (and was/is my fave) so he's taken the founder role
the pearlcatcher twins are like? co-leaders?? leliana looks after the clans well-being and happiness while alistair manages the clan resources and safety

i like to think that all of my dragons get along, except the ones in the back pages. they're usually the ones who have been forgotten or are on the exalt/sell list, i imagine they must be pretty spiteful

27240088.png

miserabilia (los campesinos themed dragon heck yeah) takes care of sending off exalted dragons. one of her offspring was exalted before being named so u can bet that's a part of her lore. father of said exalted daughter has a new partner so of course that's lore canon and she's heartbroken about it

24197948.png

syndra hatched a batch of 5 eggs and previously had 3 before i bought her

depends how pretty they are and if they're from a breeding pair, so far i've only kept about 3 of my hatchlings

i say it's a very even amount? most of them are/were in pairs

it's not at all important, only the ones with roles have to worry, the rest can chill as much as they like

travelers are welcome in the clan and treated as if they were part of it

Is there certain genes and colours that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?
iridescent, runes and thylacine are my fave genes. for colors i love blacks and purples, pretty pastels or a mix of the two

not really besides matching familiar colors with dragons the best i can
2393814f3e95e3225223b31c17079e93f608ee0b.png
rng adopts
[i]Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?[/i]Anathema is both, though Sylvus can technically be counted as both too. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25503410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/255035/25503410.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25503411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/255035/25503411.png[/img] [/url][/columns] (Sylvus is actually the '''adviser''' though.) [i]What breed do you have the most of? Is there a specific reason for this?[/i] I don't really have a bias (aside from most female Tundras) so nah. I do seem to somehow gather a lot of Faes, though. [i]Do you have roles for dragons in your clan? If so what roles do you have?[/i] Well not any solid ones right now. Currently there's only things like Alchemist, Bookkeeper/Lorekeeper, Shaman, Clan Sovereign, Adviser, and Hoard Guards. [i]Do you have and established pairs that have been together for a long time?[/i] Yup! Vespera and Havardr have been together for a long long while. In lore, they were a couple even before they became the creatures they are now! Chryseis and Ophir are also a long-standing pair. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28321684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283217/28321684.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28330935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283310/28330935.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28791979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/287920/28791979.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28996436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289965/28996436.png[/img] [/url][/columns] There's also Sana and Arcturus, but no one knows if they're actually a couple or just two halves of one entity so it's a bit confusing. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22561059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/225611/22561059.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28420234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/284203/28420234.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [i]Does your clan hoard anything? If so what do they hoard?[/i] My clan hoards mostly statues, plants, glowy things, gems/precious stones, ore, and books! There are a few other things, but those are the main ones. [i]Who has been in your clan the longest other than your original dragons?[/i] Zuri! I got her directly after I joined from a kind person looking to give her a good home. I fell in love with her colors and she's been a part of the clan ever since. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25364332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253644/25364332.png[/img] [/url] [i]Does any of your dragons have a power or ability?[/i] Well, technically, all of them do. My clan is full of monsters and creatures from myth and folklore, actually. Anathema, for example, has an exceptional control over shadows to the point that her shadow has become somewhat sentient. Ena has control over ice and snow. And Sylvus.... Well he's actually just a regular Fae, but his luck is utterly ridiculous with how much of the good variety he seems to posses. [i]Who has the most hatchlings in your lair?[/i] Honestly, Havardr, Vespera, Jada, and Bardran have about the same amount. [i]Do you keep a lot of your hatchlings? Do you let them go to others lairs or the deity?[/i] No, not really. I either sell 'em or send them off to the Shadowmother. Most of my triple Orca and metallic babs from my pairs on page one are sold, while the green-blue ones from Jada and Bardran are sent off to Shadowbinder. [i]What is your flight? Have you ever been in another flight? If so why did your clan decide to move?[/i] Shadow, my home flight from the moment of my joining to the end of time. I may vacation in Arcane at some point, though. [i]Does you clan have more females, males or a even amount?[/i] About the same amount, I think. [i]How important is having a role in your clan?[/i] Ehh, somewhat important? I mean the roles are mostly considered formalities, though. They're just to give the clan a bit more organization, but it's only been a little while since they officially became a clan so everyone's still working out things. [i]Does your clan have any traditions, or unique things that only your clan does ?[/i] Well, every summer and winter solstice, a big party will be thrown that'll last until the next dawn. After partying the day away, the clan members will parade around the Tangled Wood during the dark of night until they return to the lair at dawn. During the summer solstice, they maintain their dragon forms during the parade, but during the winter one they'll shed their disguises and show their true forms. It's a relatively new tradition, but everyone approves of it becoming a regular thing. [i]Do you have requirements for taking in dragons?[/i] Kind of. I need to be able to make or base them off some type of creature. If I can't figure out what monster a dragon can be, I'll end up re-selling them, giving them away, or just plain exalting them. I actually almost did so to Kaloki, but then I scried and learned he made a wonderful tree spirit. c: [i]Are travelers aloud in your clan or frowned upon?[/i] Usually yes. They're treated with a large amount of caution, though it's mostly hidden. If the intruder proves to be courteous and/or polite, then they can stay until they are ready to move on. However, if they prove to be driven by greed or disrespect Anathema.... Well, the Shadowbinder always appreciates a bit more company, yes? [i]Is their certain genes and colors that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?[/i] Pretty much anything is allowed. The only real requirement is that potential clanmates aren't exactly... dragons. Eldritch horror? Come on in! Kelpie? Go ahead and find a nest! Regular old Tundra? Well sorry buddy but go away. The only exception to this is Sylvus, of course. [i]Who is your icon dragon ? What is their significance?[/i] My clan leader! She loves attention even though she doesn't admit it. [i]Are familiars a big part of your clan?[/i] Yup! They're either well-loved companions or even members of a clanmate's original species that decided to tag along. (Kelpie-based dragon with a kelpie familiar, for example.) [i]Does your clan have rules ? Is their any consequences for dragons that don't obey the rules?[/i] Well there aren't any really solid rules set out, but there are unspoken things that everyone obeys. Things like 'don't mention the existance of the Nameless Imperial that follows the clan leader', 'Sylvus must be near any arguments to prevent further escalation', and 'under no circumstances insult Anathema'. They're working on a solid list, though. Slowly.... Is their a map of your clans territory? Not quite yet, but I'm working on one! Inkarnate is a bit finicky, though.
Who is your founder ? Is the founder the leader or do you have another dragon as the leader?Anathema is both, though Sylvus can technically be counted as both too.

25503410.png

25503411.png
(Sylvus is actually the '''adviser''' though.)

I don't really have a bias (aside from most female Tundras) so nah. I do seem to somehow gather a lot of Faes, though.

Well not any solid ones right now. Currently there's only things like Alchemist, Bookkeeper/Lorekeeper, Shaman, Clan Sovereign, Adviser, and Hoard Guards.

Yup! Vespera and Havardr have been together for a long long while. In lore, they were a couple even before they became the creatures they are now! Chryseis and Ophir are also a long-standing pair.

28321684.png

28330935.png

28791979.png

28996436.png
There's also Sana and Arcturus, but no one knows if they're actually a couple or just two halves of one entity so it's a bit confusing.

22561059.png

28420234.png

My clan hoards mostly statues, plants, glowy things, gems/precious stones, ore, and books! There are a few other things, but those are the main ones.

Zuri! I got her directly after I joined from a kind person looking to give her a good home. I fell in love with her colors and she's been a part of the clan ever since.

25364332.png

Well, technically, all of them do. My clan is full of monsters and creatures from myth and folklore, actually. Anathema, for example, has an exceptional control over shadows to the point that her shadow has become somewhat sentient. Ena has control over ice and snow. And Sylvus.... Well he's actually just a regular Fae, but his luck is utterly ridiculous with how much of the good variety he seems to posses.

Honestly, Havardr, Vespera, Jada, and Bardran have about the same amount.

No, not really. I either sell 'em or send them off to the Shadowmother. Most of my triple Orca and metallic babs from my pairs on page one are sold, while the green-blue ones from Jada and Bardran are sent off to Shadowbinder.

Shadow, my home flight from the moment of my joining to the end of time. I may vacation in Arcane at some point, though.

About the same amount, I think.

Ehh, somewhat important? I mean the roles are mostly considered formalities, though. They're just to give the clan a bit more organization, but it's only been a little while since they officially became a clan so everyone's still working out things.

Well, every summer and winter solstice, a big party will be thrown that'll last until the next dawn. After partying the day away, the clan members will parade around the Tangled Wood during the dark of night until they return to the lair at dawn. During the summer solstice, they maintain their dragon forms during the parade, but during the winter one they'll shed their disguises and show their true forms. It's a relatively new tradition, but everyone approves of it becoming a regular thing.

Kind of. I need to be able to make or base them off some type of creature. If I can't figure out what monster a dragon can be, I'll end up re-selling them, giving them away, or just plain exalting them. I actually almost did so to Kaloki, but then I scried and learned he made a wonderful tree spirit. c:
Usually yes. They're treated with a large amount of caution, though it's mostly hidden. If the intruder proves to be courteous and/or polite, then they can stay until they are ready to move on. However, if they prove to be driven by greed or disrespect Anathema.... Well, the Shadowbinder always appreciates a bit more company, yes?

Is their certain genes and colors that your clan prefers? Or is it really anything?
Pretty much anything is allowed. The only real requirement is that potential clanmates aren't exactly... dragons. Eldritch horror? Come on in! Kelpie? Go ahead and find a nest! Regular old Tundra? Well sorry buddy but go away.

The only exception to this is Sylvus, of course.

My clan leader! She loves attention even though she doesn't admit it.

Yup! They're either well-loved companions or even members of a clanmate's original species that decided to tag along. (Kelpie-based dragon with a kelpie familiar, for example.)

Well there aren't any really solid rules set out, but there are unspoken things that everyone obeys. Things like 'don't mention the existance of the Nameless Imperial that follows the clan leader', 'Sylvus must be near any arguments to prevent further escalation', and 'under no circumstances insult Anathema'. They're working on a solid list, though. Slowly....

Not quite yet, but I'm working on one! Inkarnate is a bit finicky, though.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
Oh cool! My lore is very much WIP but I thought this might help. All questions where the answer is simply "No" have been omitted. I would link all the dragon names for you but I'm on mobile and it's way too much of a pain to do so.

Kreraka and Ziirfiar (my progens) are the founders and leaders of the clan, Kreraka however, rarely shows her face and many in the clan believe she doesn't even exist. Ziirfiar is Kreraka's face, telling her decrees to the clan and generally being the face of their relationship.

I think Pearlies are the highest? No real reason, I don't even really like them that much but somehow they keep managing to sneak in.

Yes, I have many, many different roles in my clan, so many in fact that I won't even begin to go through them all because it would take way too long.

Do you have any established pairs that have been together for a long time?
A few, but not very many, Conjure and Carnage are probably the most notable.

Kaarun, Velaariel, Sweet, Rhea, Remus and Trinket have all been in my clan nearly as long as my progens, all having been bought or gifted within my first week on FR

Who in your lair doesn't get along? Who gets along really well?
Ziirfiar doesn't really get along with the other Mirrors in the clan as they kind of hate him, Conjure has been trying to overthrow him for years now while Malykri and Thyxvka are at each other's throats. Other than that most get along pretty well.

Do any have a dark past? And intersting story? If so, who?
Generys, Conjure and Carnage all have dark pasts, as well as Outcast and Silence, but their's aren't written yet. And I'd say Serenity's is pretty interesting

Do any of your dragons have a power or ability?
Nyzavaa has an interesting fire thing, and so does Kreraka but her's isn't written down yet.

Not usually, I'll keep one or two every so often but most of them are sold to other clans, I very rarely (if ever) exalt. Malykri is one of the only ones I've actually hung onto.

Fire! And I have never changed flights but I've been thinking about joining Shadow for a while now.

I actually checked this recently because my breeding list looked kinda lopsided and discovered that I only have 13 males and 42 females...which I guess makes sense because I usually prefer the female line art but totally unintentional.

Yes, my clan has its own language from back in the day that most dragons would use to choose names for themselves, it's since fallen into slight disuse but many clan members still use these special names.

My clan loves travelers and will host almost anyone for as long as they need to stay, a good third of the clan travels themselves so they don't mind if others stay to fill in the space.

Well right now it's Rhea because of a forum game but usually it's Kreraka because she is my favorite and I love her to death.

Yes my clan have rules, yes they have consequences, no I haven't actually thought out the rules or their consequences.

Is there a map of your clans territory?
No but that is an amazing idea and I think I may go draw one.
Oh cool! My lore is very much WIP but I thought this might help. All questions where the answer is simply "No" have been omitted. I would link all the dragon names for you but I'm on mobile and it's way too much of a pain to do so.

Kreraka and Ziirfiar (my progens) are the founders and leaders of the clan, Kreraka however, rarely shows her face and many in the clan believe she doesn't even exist. Ziirfiar is Kreraka's face, telling her decrees to the clan and generally being the face of their relationship.

I think Pearlies are the highest? No real reason, I don't even really like them that much but somehow they keep managing to sneak in.

Yes, I have many, many different roles in my clan, so many in fact that I won't even begin to go through them all because it would take way too long.

Do you have any established pairs that have been together for a long time?
A few, but not very many, Conjure and Carnage are probably the most notable.

Kaarun, Velaariel, Sweet, Rhea, Remus and Trinket have all been in my clan nearly as long as my progens, all having been bought or gifted within my first week on FR

Who in your lair doesn't get along? Who gets along really well?
Ziirfiar doesn't really get along with the other Mirrors in the clan as they kind of hate him, Conjure has been trying to overthrow him for years now while Malykri and Thyxvka are at each other's throats. Other than that most get along pretty well.

Do any have a dark past? And intersting story? If so, who?
Generys, Conjure and Carnage all have dark pasts, as well as Outcast and Silence, but their's aren't written yet. And I'd say Serenity's is pretty interesting

Do any of your dragons have a power or ability?
Nyzavaa has an interesting fire thing, and so does Kreraka but her's isn't written down yet.

Not usually, I'll keep one or two every so often but most of them are sold to other clans, I very rarely (if ever) exalt. Malykri is one of the only ones I've actually hung onto.

Fire! And I have never changed flights but I've been thinking about joining Shadow for a while now.

I actually checked this recently because my breeding list looked kinda lopsided and discovered that I only have 13 males and 42 females...which I guess makes sense because I usually prefer the female line art but totally unintentional.

Yes, my clan has its own language from back in the day that most dragons would use to choose names for themselves, it's since fallen into slight disuse but many clan members still use these special names.

My clan loves travelers and will host almost anyone for as long as they need to stay, a good third of the clan travels themselves so they don't mind if others stay to fill in the space.

Well right now it's Rhea because of a forum game but usually it's Kreraka because she is my favorite and I love her to death.

Yes my clan have rules, yes they have consequences, no I haven't actually thought out the rules or their consequences.

Is there a map of your clans territory?
No but that is an amazing idea and I think I may go draw one.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 3 4