Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your lair/clan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@applejuice
Yes! Oh that makes me so happy. ^^ I've been toying with the idea of breeding or finding a dragon to be Ford Prefect but I have no idea how I would make him look. Or want him to look. How funny it would be if I did have one and he was always looking for Betelgeuse. Anyway. I do have a question though, what is the creepy headless thing in your signature? It's concerning me. xD
@applejuice
Yes! Oh that makes me so happy. ^^ I've been toying with the idea of breeding or finding a dragon to be Ford Prefect but I have no idea how I would make him look. Or want him to look. How funny it would be if I did have one and he was always looking for Betelgeuse. Anyway. I do have a question though, what is the creepy headless thing in your signature? It's concerning me. xD
6BiBS.gif
@SkyTreader19 That'd be quite hilarious, actually, haha. Betelgeuse has quite silly lore, so it'd be perfect :P
The thing in my signature is one of my OCs! She's not headless, though, she just doesn't have eyes xD Her name's Dragon! :> (because I'm bad at naming my OCs and she's based on a komodo dragon) I also have a picture of her on my profile page :>
@SkyTreader19 That'd be quite hilarious, actually, haha. Betelgeuse has quite silly lore, so it'd be perfect :P
The thing in my signature is one of my OCs! She's not headless, though, she just doesn't have eyes xD Her name's Dragon! :> (because I'm bad at naming my OCs and she's based on a komodo dragon) I also have a picture of her on my profile page :>
iIrk1Wj.png
@applejuice
I'll make it happen then. :D Off to my book to find out what Ford looked like again.
Oh okay. I thought it was like a modified Boggie without a head. That's cool. I'll go look at the picture. :) So no eyes, but a Komodo dragon. Nice.
@applejuice
I'll make it happen then. :D Off to my book to find out what Ford looked like again.
Oh okay. I thought it was like a modified Boggie without a head. That's cool. I'll go look at the picture. :) So no eyes, but a Komodo dragon. Nice.
6BiBS.gif
@SkyTreader197 answering some more!! -My clan is usually fluctuating or full usually their no in between but I cleared out most of my lair so ATM it's at a Increase. - Galadriel would be the favourite as no dragon really could hate her , because of her naturally kind personality. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218079/21807801_350.png[/img] -The least favourite , there really is none. Theirs just dragons that get along and some that don't really -my icon dragon is Galadriel, she is that because she is one of the older dragons of the clan and she is showing offer her new apparel and she doesn't mind at all being the one people see. -Galadriel also has the most babies at 24 - the ones that argues the most has to be Hallowed and Oceania. As they are total opposites and don't really agree on much. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209960/20995903_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293792/29379126_350.png[/img] -we don't really have any traditions as a clan rn -some new hatchlings that we got in are Demetri and Azure [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303932/30393162_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303478/30347769_350.png[/img] -the onlyhathling from my dragons that is staying in the clan is Navena [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303587/30358651_350.png[/img] -On thing about my clan is its the Rebirth Clan, we take in dragons that have unique powers or abilities that other clans don't take in! Tempest here is a blood bender; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283515/28351470_350.png[/img] And wisp can talk to spirits [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295841/29584051_350.png[/img] This might intret you as well!;; The founders of the clan ; Nymph and Niko were young when they first started their clan , two young faes together to start a clan. They were first in the Arcanist land taking in many dragons in need of a clan and letting them go off when needed, as any normal clan does. But it all changed when they met Toxica- the oldest dragon that still resides in the clan - Nymph found her wandering , they asked her why she didn't have a clan , as she was older than most dragons looking for a clan . She said she was different , she had toxic skin which upon contact will kill small animals in the process , and many clans are afraid of what she could do . Nymph and Niko , looked passed the fact that she was different and took her in. She was grateful and helped many dragons come in an then let them go when they wanted to explore. Nymph and Niko , still young thought that their must be more dragons that are outcasted due to their differences . They told Toxica the idea, which she loved and asked he to find someone that could take on this idea and really take the clan into high ranks. Toxica was confused but did what they asked , and then they found Phoenix . A dragon that has the powers of the Phoenix , they told her their idea and she loved it and looked to Niko and Nymph for guidance . They taught her everything she knows , to be a good leader. When the time came that she was to take over and find outcasts , she was reluctant at first wanting the founders , the dragons that were like her parents ,to take over but as they were still young they wanted to explore and find new things and see the dragon world. So when they left , Phoenix with the help of Toxica , daughter out many outcastes dragons. Brining in high rank helpers , and moving to shadow to see if they can find more outcast there also finding apprentice. Now m Nymph and Niko retuned from their travels , happy to see Phoenix again and happy to see how big their clan has grown. Phoenix offered to give their leadership but they refused , saying that she suites the clan and they will always be there to help her, and they love just being apart of the clan. Phoenix , understand them she named them High elders and she always comes to them when advice is needed. [b]Also I would love to do something like this as well, I was wondering if I could . I will give you the credit and link to this one :)[/b]
@SkyTreader197 answering some more!!

-My clan is usually fluctuating or full usually their no in between but I cleared out most of my lair so ATM it's at a Increase.
- Galadriel would be the favourite as no dragon really could hate her , because of her naturally kind personality.
21807801_350.png
-The least favourite , there really is none. Theirs just dragons that get along and some that don't really
-my icon dragon is Galadriel, she is that because she is one of the older dragons of the clan and she is showing offer her new apparel and she doesn't mind at all being the one people see.
-Galadriel also has the most babies at 24
- the ones that argues the most has to be Hallowed and Oceania. As they are total opposites and don't really agree on much.
20995903_350.png
29379126_350.png
-we don't really have any traditions as a clan rn
-some new hatchlings that we got in are Demetri and Azure
30393162_350.png
30347769_350.png
-the onlyhathling from my dragons that is staying in the clan is Navena
30358651_350.png
-On thing about my clan is its the Rebirth Clan, we take in dragons that have unique powers or abilities that other clans don't take in!
Tempest here is a blood bender;
28351470_350.png
And wisp can talk to spirits
29584051_350.png

This might intret you as well!;;

The founders of the clan ; Nymph and Niko were young when they first started their clan , two young faes together to start a clan. They were first in the Arcanist land taking in many dragons in need of a clan and letting them go off when needed, as any normal clan does. But it all changed when they met Toxica- the oldest dragon that still resides in the clan - Nymph found her wandering , they asked her why she didn't have a clan , as she was older than most dragons looking for a clan . She said she was different , she had toxic skin which upon contact will kill small animals in the process , and many clans are afraid of what she could do . Nymph and Niko , looked passed the fact that she was different and took her in. She was grateful and helped many dragons come in an then let them go when they wanted to explore. Nymph and Niko , still young thought that their must be more dragons that are outcasted due to their differences . They told Toxica the idea, which she loved and asked he to find someone that could take on this idea and really take the clan into high ranks. Toxica was confused but did what they asked , and then they found Phoenix . A dragon that has the powers of the Phoenix , they told her their idea and she loved it and looked to Niko and Nymph for guidance . They taught her everything she knows , to be a good leader.

When the time came that she was to take over and find outcasts , she was reluctant at first wanting the founders , the dragons that were like her parents ,to take over but as they were still young they wanted to explore and find new things and see the dragon world. So when they left , Phoenix with the help of Toxica , daughter out many outcastes dragons. Brining in high rank helpers , and moving to shadow to see if they can find more outcast there also finding apprentice.

Now m Nymph and Niko retuned from their travels , happy to see Phoenix again and happy to see how big their clan has grown. Phoenix offered to give their leadership but they refused , saying that she suites the clan and they will always be there to help her, and they love just being apart of the clan. Phoenix , understand them she named them High elders and she always comes to them when advice is needed.

Also I would love to do something like this as well, I was wondering if I could . I will give you the credit and link to this one :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@SkyTreader197

yeah haha. Its not really that Bion loses them in like a super sad way, but more like little escape artist children that just sneak away. Tiri is my usual nest tender and nothing. I repeat, NOTHING gets past Tiri, But Bion gets flustered and overwhelmed with them all so easily...

Anton was actually a fandragon for a long time, but when i started writing his bio.. he kinda morphed into something new altogether. But he is just as broody as ever!

Oh Ajax is my dear precious cinnamon roll. He just wants to love his family, but his sitiation with athene prevents it...
@SkyTreader197

yeah haha. Its not really that Bion loses them in like a super sad way, but more like little escape artist children that just sneak away. Tiri is my usual nest tender and nothing. I repeat, NOTHING gets past Tiri, But Bion gets flustered and overwhelmed with them all so easily...

Anton was actually a fandragon for a long time, but when i started writing his bio.. he kinda morphed into something new altogether. But he is just as broody as ever!

Oh Ajax is my dear precious cinnamon roll. He just wants to love his family, but his sitiation with athene prevents it...
sZsrs4b.jpg
@SkyTreader197 I'm glad you enjoyed haha. As for Noctis, he was one of my first dragons kept when i first started. I named him Noctis because I have a love for the Latin language and "night" is what first came to me when I saw him. As for the second names, Jungaafbrod is his second name. It completely replaces the birth name. I like to use names that are in the style of Skyrim's dragons' names fur the second names. The only ones who didn't contribute to the clan when they got their Skyrim names are Durlosos (coatl) and Maarvulon (skydancer). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24331959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243320/24331959_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28148991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281490/28148991_350.png[/img] [/url] Noctis decided to offer Durlosos the chance to change her name, even using the second name format because of her curse. While she didn't tell him right off the bat, she did tell him when she could have kept quiet. He viewed that as contribution enough, and while some in the clan disagreed with his reasoning, they could see how much being accepted ment to her. I do need to rewrite her bio though, it's a bit of a mess haha. As for Maarvulon, he's cursed with nightmares and visions of really bad things happening. Eventually he left his birth clan because of a vision that he would die an early death. While he knew that the vision was just one path that could happen, he didn't want to chance it so off he left. The name Maarvulon came to him in a vision one night, and once h he learned what it meant he took it as his name. That was before he joined Dolus.
@SkyTreader197

I'm glad you enjoyed haha. As for Noctis, he was one of my first dragons kept when i first started. I named him Noctis because I have a love for the Latin language and "night" is what first came to me when I saw him. As for the second names, Jungaafbrod is his second name. It completely replaces the birth name. I like to use names that are in the style of Skyrim's dragons' names fur the second names. The only ones who didn't contribute to the clan when they got their Skyrim names are Durlosos (coatl) and Maarvulon (skydancer).

24331959_350.png

28148991_350.png

Noctis decided to offer Durlosos the chance to change her name, even using the second name format because of her curse. While she didn't tell him right off the bat, she did tell him when she could have kept quiet. He viewed that as contribution enough, and while some in the clan disagreed with his reasoning, they could see how much being accepted ment to her. I do need to rewrite her bio though, it's a bit of a mess haha.

As for Maarvulon, he's cursed with nightmares and visions of really bad things happening. Eventually he left his birth clan because of a vision that he would die an early death. While he knew that the vision was just one path that could happen, he didn't want to chance it so off he left. The name Maarvulon came to him in a vision one night, and once h he learned what it meant he took it as his name. That was before he joined Dolus.
hANn2C0.gif
@Phoenyxx
Oh Galadriel is beautiful. And of course I love her name, Lord of the Rings nerd that I am. Hallowed and Oceania match their names perfectly. Your founder story is lovely- I think the favorite dragon I've seen so far of yours is the blood bender. Oh and yeah absolutely you can create something like this! Of course! :) (Then I can talk about my clan, heehee...)

@KCSquib
Oh okay, so it's the children's fault. xD Poor guy. And it amuses me so much to hear Ajax referred to as a cinnamon roll. It's adorable and funny because of how he looks.

@MeraHunt
Ohh Skyrim. Do you play then? That game is such a time-killer. So much fun though. And the dragons are awesome. I understand messy bios, I'm resetting the ones I already have done in favor of a new format I like.
@Phoenyxx
Oh Galadriel is beautiful. And of course I love her name, Lord of the Rings nerd that I am. Hallowed and Oceania match their names perfectly. Your founder story is lovely- I think the favorite dragon I've seen so far of yours is the blood bender. Oh and yeah absolutely you can create something like this! Of course! :) (Then I can talk about my clan, heehee...)

@KCSquib
Oh okay, so it's the children's fault. xD Poor guy. And it amuses me so much to hear Ajax referred to as a cinnamon roll. It's adorable and funny because of how he looks.

@MeraHunt
Ohh Skyrim. Do you play then? That game is such a time-killer. So much fun though. And the dragons are awesome. I understand messy bios, I'm resetting the ones I already have done in favor of a new format I like.
6BiBS.gif
@SkyTreader197

Yep, though Oblivion is my fav from the series. I have three elder scrolls fan dragons so far, with two more planned. I'm still working on their bios haha. I need to redo a couple others as well haha.
@SkyTreader197

Yep, though Oblivion is my fav from the series. I have three elder scrolls fan dragons so far, with two more planned. I'm still working on their bios haha. I need to redo a couple others as well haha.
hANn2C0.gif
@SkyTreader197 thank you! And yea I'm a big LOTR fan I also have her mate Celebon ! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237352/23735144_350.png[/img] And I'm glad you like Tempest ! Who would be your fav out of my lair I always love haring those !!
@SkyTreader197 thank you! And yea I'm a big LOTR fan I also have her mate Celebon !

23735144_350.png

And I'm glad you like Tempest ! Who would be your fav out of my lair I always love haring those !!
Lichtdrache.gif
-I'm not 1OO% sure on gender imbalance, but I'm relatively sure I have about the same number of each!

-My lair is Shadow, but it seems both Fire and Wind have a large place in the clan. Though I have seven Shadow dergs, five Wind, and 4 Fire so my home flight still stays on the top.

-Ehh my clan leader is Anathema and she's here to stay for a long, long while.

-My clan mostly hoards statues, glowing things, ore, books, and plants!

-My clan's alright with hatchlings and even like them, but my three couples aren't able to keep their kids (due to lore reasons). So for two of the couples the hatchlings are sent off to find new homes, and most of the last couple's kids go directly to the Shadowbinder. (Though said couple had a few pretty babs this time around so I'm trying to sell them.)

-Well all of them are pretty interesting, but the adviser Sylvus has lead a very very interesting life. He can't remember anything before waking up on one of the Islands bordering Shadow and Water territory, got adopted by a Kelpie, and is for some unexplained reason a monster magnet. (Sadly I haven't finished his bio yet)

-My lair is very slowly growing. Very very slowly.

-The clan favorite is Sylvus. He's the only one able to keep the peace between all the different creatures the clan hosts. Plus he keeps Anathema calm and happy so double bonus.

-The least favorite is probably Nameless. Mostly due to its very existence being a taboo topic among the majority of the clan and how scary its presence is whenever it appears. You don't mention it. You don't look at it. It does not exist. Do not talk of it.

-My icon is the clan leader, Anathema! She loves the attention, honestly. Compliment her and you'll make her flustered and get a backhanded compliment back.

-Either my Haunted Hallows pair or these two.

-Well my clan is very pro-exalting. Mostly Ana is actually. She's a bit of a fanatic when it comes to the Shadowmother. So any intruders who displease Ana or Sylvus end up getting sent to the Shadowbinder. Does that count as a tradition??

If not, there's usually a party held at both the summer and winter solstices. They're very big and are somewhat based on the Night Parade of One Hundred Demons. The clan usually goes on a romp through the Tangled Wood. On the summer solstice, they parade as their dragon selves, but on the winter solstice they take on their true forms for that night only. By morning they're back at the lair, asleep and as they usually are.

-Kaloki and Ena argue the most. It may be due to the fact that one's a tree spirit and the other is a winter spirit.

-Sylvus, of course, is the mediator for most of the clan. He just sort of drags you into his tempo until you comply with him. He doesn't seem to really realize that fact, though.

-Havenae is the one mostly likely for butterfly shenanigans. They're... a bit out of it most of the time.
-I'm not 1OO% sure on gender imbalance, but I'm relatively sure I have about the same number of each!

-My lair is Shadow, but it seems both Fire and Wind have a large place in the clan. Though I have seven Shadow dergs, five Wind, and 4 Fire so my home flight still stays on the top.

-Ehh my clan leader is Anathema and she's here to stay for a long, long while.

-My clan mostly hoards statues, glowing things, ore, books, and plants!

-My clan's alright with hatchlings and even like them, but my three couples aren't able to keep their kids (due to lore reasons). So for two of the couples the hatchlings are sent off to find new homes, and most of the last couple's kids go directly to the Shadowbinder. (Though said couple had a few pretty babs this time around so I'm trying to sell them.)

-Well all of them are pretty interesting, but the adviser Sylvus has lead a very very interesting life. He can't remember anything before waking up on one of the Islands bordering Shadow and Water territory, got adopted by a Kelpie, and is for some unexplained reason a monster magnet. (Sadly I haven't finished his bio yet)

-My lair is very slowly growing. Very very slowly.

-The clan favorite is Sylvus. He's the only one able to keep the peace between all the different creatures the clan hosts. Plus he keeps Anathema calm and happy so double bonus.

-The least favorite is probably Nameless. Mostly due to its very existence being a taboo topic among the majority of the clan and how scary its presence is whenever it appears. You don't mention it. You don't look at it. It does not exist. Do not talk of it.

-My icon is the clan leader, Anathema! She loves the attention, honestly. Compliment her and you'll make her flustered and get a backhanded compliment back.

-Either my Haunted Hallows pair or these two.

-Well my clan is very pro-exalting. Mostly Ana is actually. She's a bit of a fanatic when it comes to the Shadowmother. So any intruders who displease Ana or Sylvus end up getting sent to the Shadowbinder. Does that count as a tradition??

If not, there's usually a party held at both the summer and winter solstices. They're very big and are somewhat based on the Night Parade of One Hundred Demons. The clan usually goes on a romp through the Tangled Wood. On the summer solstice, they parade as their dragon selves, but on the winter solstice they take on their true forms for that night only. By morning they're back at the lair, asleep and as they usually are.

-Kaloki and Ena argue the most. It may be due to the fact that one's a tree spirit and the other is a winter spirit.

-Sylvus, of course, is the mediator for most of the clan. He just sort of drags you into his tempo until you comply with him. He doesn't seem to really realize that fact, though.

-Havenae is the one mostly likely for butterfly shenanigans. They're... a bit out of it most of the time.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17