@Belviere
Thank you. It looks great. ^-^
@Belviere
Thank you. It looks great. ^-^
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
@Belviere That Looks super nice If you want just pick another person who has applied. I'm trying to focus on the new Program, might make a another thread. Ping me too when you Ping them saying they were added So I know. I'll try focusing on Old Subs. Also There will be a Staff Doc I send you later in PM

@DaemonFox Aye Aye thanks ^w^
@Belviere That Looks super nice If you want just pick another person who has applied. I'm trying to focus on the new Program, might make a another thread. Ping me too when you Ping them saying they were added So I know. I'll try focusing on Old Subs. Also There will be a Staff Doc I send you later in PM

@DaemonFox Aye Aye thanks ^w^
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
hey! I've been working on a subspecies (for which I have one pair) and want to see what anyone else thinks? I'm still specifying gene and color pairs, but I have some examples in my small google doc, some of which is pasted below: [b]Singularity Subspecies[/b] Eyes: shadow, light, fire Shadow eyes are most effective for the singularity; pupils in light, or fire eyes work for a more subtle meaning Species: spiral, mirror, pearlcatcher, imperial, nocturne, wildclaw Colors: P: yellow-golds; S: yellow-golds; T: yellow-golds and blacks (crackle, opal) Genes: jupiter, petals, ripple, metallic, poison, crystal; toxin, saturn, butterfly, alloy, current, hypnotic; runes, glimmer, opal, smoke, crackle Realms: any The dark points in these dragons eyes are the most chilling indication of their true nature. While fantastical curves and bold wings resemble photonic energy, it is the contrasting marks of an inescapable void that makes these dragons difficult to approach. You cannot look away. Toys/collectables: any, with preference leaned towards [item=tallow candle] [item=deeprealm runestone] [item=glowing pocket bawble] affinities: magic, science [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=59bfd46600150a7c286a02f8ddaa25323cb6f9aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=5&breed=7&element=8&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=17&winggene=11&wings=167&auth=3ad7d375bdfc8b5489d62889d033243a1d36bbcf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have one pair for the subspecies. It only covers some possibilities. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29744766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297448/29744766_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28973471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289735/28973471_350.png[/img] [/url]
hey! I've been working on a subspecies (for which I have one pair) and want to see what anyone else thinks? I'm still specifying gene and color pairs, but I have some examples in my small google doc, some of which is pasted below:

Singularity Subspecies

Eyes: shadow, light, fire
Shadow eyes are most effective for the singularity; pupils in light, or fire eyes work for a more subtle meaning

Species: spiral, mirror, pearlcatcher, imperial, nocturne, wildclaw

Colors: P: yellow-golds; S: yellow-golds; T: yellow-golds and blacks (crackle, opal)

Genes: jupiter, petals, ripple, metallic, poison, crystal; toxin, saturn, butterfly, alloy, current, hypnotic; runes, glimmer, opal, smoke, crackle

Realms: any

The dark points in these dragons eyes are the most chilling indication of their true nature. While fantastical curves and bold wings resemble photonic energy, it is the contrasting marks of an inescapable void that makes these dragons difficult to approach. You cannot look away.

Toys/collectables: any, with preference leaned towards Tallow Candle Deeprealm Runestone

affinities: magic, science

dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=59bfd46600150a7c286a02f8ddaa25323cb6f9aa&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=5&breed=7&element=8&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=17&winggene=11&wings=167&auth=3ad7d375bdfc8b5489d62889d033243a1d36bbcf&dummyext=prev.png

I have one pair for the subspecies. It only covers some possibilities.

29744766_350.png

28973471_350.png

they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity You forgot to ping us! HoweverI should be online all the time now to work on things please if anyone has any info or would like to help let us know!
@bioluminosity You forgot to ping us! HoweverI should be online all the time now to work on things please if anyone has any info or would like to help let us know!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo Hi. I have another shadow subspecies. I've been meaning to do this for awhile now. There's 4 separate variations so I'm a bit unsure on how to do this. Please pardon all the images. their order down is 1 Greater, 2 Lesser, 2 Training , 1 Mimic if that helps. [quote=Application] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=7&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=4&winggene=17&wings=9&auth=fc78c4d5c9f3e450e881b5e95f4112eda376c4f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=15&winggene=2&wings=12&auth=04db6ddae742178733d46bfe39e48411d6c3fa09&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=175&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=9&auth=888ce9982f1067ad0dd193038ada49becc967648&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=7&auth=77ba6ba0cf92cc582752adea2043a7948f0400e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=7&gender=0&tert=68&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=176&auth=d2c9020c9f02834b32eac6484cc85cdb7054edf2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276176/27617500_350.png[/img] [/center] [b]Creator:[/b] Myself [b]Dose It Have Its Own Thread/Forum If So Link Goes Here:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl7/2168873/1] Thread here[/url] [b]Required Breed(s):[/b] Fae [b]Required Eye Color(s):[/b] Purple [b]Primary Color(s):[/b] Flint - Shadow & Gloom-Shadow [b]Secondary Color(s):[/b] Flint - Shadow & Gloom-Shadow [b]Tertiary Color(s):[/b] Heather - Royal [b]Primary Gene(s):[/b] Cherub , Tiger , skink, Petals , Metallic [b]Secondary Gene(s):[/b] Seraph , Stripes , Spinner , Butterfly , Alloy [b]Tertiary Gene(s):[/b] Underbelly , Gembond , Scales [b]Twilight Mimic Genes:[/b] Must have one or two of the required genes to be a Mimic but no more than such. Alternatively, to be a Mimic, the Fae must have at the very most two genes that are NOT those of a true Twilight Fairy. [b]Name:[/b] Twilight Fairy [b]Lore:[/b] It's known that they've been around since the second age. When a shadow youngling gets lost at night, they are said to appear and guide them back home to their nest. There's been word going around that, if you see a Twilight Fairy, you'll have good luck. [b]Breeder(s):[/b] as far as I know, there's only myself and Hibiscius who is currently looking for someone to buy their pair. [b]Is this a sub of another subspecies?:[/b] No [b]Dose it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?):[/b] This subspecies has 4 variations if that's what you mean: Greater, Lesser, Fairy in Training , and Twilight Mimic [b]A member of the Dragon Up program?:[/b] Yes, please. [b]Other:[/b] the forum thread is still being edited and the lore isn't complete. This is a flight subspecies project I started. Any new info is welcomed.
@CelesticLeo
Hi. I have another shadow subspecies. I've been meaning to do this for awhile now. There's 4 separate variations so I'm a bit unsure on how to do this. Please pardon all the images. their order down is 1 Greater, 2 Lesser, 2 Training , 1 Mimic if that helps.

Application wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=7&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=4&winggene=17&wings=9&auth=fc78c4d5c9f3e450e881b5e95f4112eda376c4f7&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=15&winggene=2&wings=12&auth=04db6ddae742178733d46bfe39e48411d6c3fa09&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=175&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=9&auth=888ce9982f1067ad0dd193038ada49becc967648&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=7&auth=77ba6ba0cf92cc582752adea2043a7948f0400e0&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=7&gender=0&tert=68&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=176&auth=d2c9020c9f02834b32eac6484cc85cdb7054edf2&dummyext=prev.png
27617500_350.png
Creator: Myself
Dose It Have Its Own Thread/Forum If So Link Goes Here: Thread here
Required Breed(s): Fae
Required Eye Color(s): Purple
Primary Color(s): Flint - Shadow & Gloom-Shadow
Secondary Color(s): Flint - Shadow & Gloom-Shadow
Tertiary Color(s): Heather - Royal
Primary Gene(s): Cherub , Tiger , skink, Petals , Metallic
Secondary Gene(s): Seraph , Stripes , Spinner , Butterfly , Alloy
Tertiary Gene(s): Underbelly , Gembond , Scales
Twilight Mimic Genes: Must have one or two of the required genes to be a Mimic but no more than such.
Alternatively, to be a Mimic, the Fae must have at the very most two genes that are NOT those of a true Twilight Fairy.
Name: Twilight Fairy
Lore: It's known that they've been around since the second age. When a shadow youngling gets lost at night, they are said to appear and guide them back home to their nest. There's been word going around that, if you see a Twilight Fairy, you'll have good luck.
Breeder(s): as far as I know, there's only myself and Hibiscius who is currently looking for someone to buy their pair.
Is this a sub of another subspecies?: No
Dose it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?): This subspecies has 4 variations if that's what you mean: Greater, Lesser, Fairy in Training , and Twilight Mimic
A member of the Dragon Up program?: Yes, please.
Other: the forum thread is still being edited and the lore isn't complete. This is a flight subspecies project I started. Any new info is welcomed.
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
@DaemonFox Got your request will add it in later tonight. Thank you ^w^

@bioluminosity Did you ever get the specific details down?

@ShadowedGardens & @belviere Are you guys still alive lol?

@SpringSong Are you still active?

@JulieH Still wanting to help?

@BlackClown I was adding yours in, are you still wanting it to be added as well as will it be apart of the dragon up program?
@DaemonFox Got your request will add it in later tonight. Thank you ^w^

@bioluminosity Did you ever get the specific details down?

@ShadowedGardens & @belviere Are you guys still alive lol?

@SpringSong Are you still active?

@JulieH Still wanting to help?

@BlackClown I was adding yours in, are you still wanting it to be added as well as will it be apart of the dragon up program?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
I'm alive, just wasn't getting any pings from this thread so I wasn't aware there was anything happening.
@CelesticLeo
I'm alive, just wasn't getting any pings from this thread so I wasn't aware there was anything happening.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Belviere Do you think you could help with the Doc tonight? I wanna get it fully updated.
@Belviere Do you think you could help with the Doc tonight? I wanna get it fully updated.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
I don't know if I'll have the time this week or next. A coworker is away sick and I have to cover most of their shifts. Sorry.
@CelesticLeo
I don't know if I'll have the time this week or next. A coworker is away sick and I have to cover most of their shifts. Sorry.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17