Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official OOF Shadow Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@CelesticLeo New to shadow and interested in the subspecies. Saw the text link of subspecies, but noticed the google doc doesn't have alot of info in it? Just wondering if there is maybe an old list somewhere with the subspecies and their qualifications?

And I would be willing to help get some stuff done, if needed. :)
@CelesticLeo New to shadow and interested in the subspecies. Saw the text link of subspecies, but noticed the google doc doesn't have alot of info in it? Just wondering if there is maybe an old list somewhere with the subspecies and their qualifications?

And I would be willing to help get some stuff done, if needed. :)
@CelesticLeo. I've been meaning to make these guys of mine into a subspecies for a while now, but couldn't find this thread! Link to subspecies WIP thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2135965 [quote=Application] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17678357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176784/17678357_350.png[/img] [/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=e5894579d94fac10f659d80ae4057a2e292735b5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Creator:[/b]UristMcD [b]Required Breed(s):[/b] Imperial and Nocturne [b]Required Eye Color(s):[/b]Any [b]Primary Color(s):[/b]Flint / Charcoal / Coal / Oilslick / Black / Obsidian [b]Secondary Color(s):[/b] Sunshine / Metals / Gold [b]Tertiary Color(s):[/b] Garnet / Sanguine / Blood / Maroon [b]Primary Gene(s):[/b] Cherub [b]Secondary Gene(s):[/b] Toxin [b]Tertiary Gene(s):[/b] Underbelly [b]Name:[/b] Vulpine Tricksters [b]Lore:[/b] In the tangled, twisty depths of the forest where light struggles to break through the thick canopy, and unexpected roots and vines threaten to tear at your clothes and catch your feet, dangerous tricksters can be found. This is the same on all worlds, of course. On some, legends tell of houses striding with chicken's legs through the darkness. On others, mysterious lights lead the unwary into mushroom circles. Tricksters may take many forms; foxes, spiders, jackals, old women with sharp eyes and sharper tongues, or distractingly beguiling young creatures whose shining hair conceals a hollow back or a cow's tail. On Sorneith, as one would naturally expect, young hatchlings are warned to watch out for dragons. But not just any kind. These dragons look somehow wrong in the deep midnight and watery blue hues of the shadowlands. And yet, also, somehow right. Their scales flash blood red and bone white and fire orange, blackened with soot and rot. Like the kind of insect that uses it's bright colours to warn of a poisonous bite. Their markings evoke the trickster forms of all worlds - foxes and jackals and spiders, too. And they grin with wolfish mouths and small, shining, dangerous eyes. These spirits of trickery enjoy a practical joke, but have odd ideas about what's funny. And they always play by the rules... their own rules, at least. Encounter one, and the stakes will be deadly high, but the potential rewards unimaginable. Just so long as you choose your words with care! [b]Breeder(s):[/b] UristMcD (currently) [b]Is this a sub of another subspecies?:[/b] No [b]Does it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?):[/b] No [/quote]
@CelesticLeo. I've been meaning to make these guys of mine into a subspecies for a while now, but couldn't find this thread!

Link to subspecies WIP thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2135965
Application wrote:
Creator:UristMcD
Required Breed(s): Imperial and Nocturne
Required Eye Color(s):Any
Primary Color(s):Flint / Charcoal / Coal / Oilslick / Black / Obsidian
Secondary Color(s): Sunshine / Metals / Gold
Tertiary Color(s): Garnet / Sanguine / Blood / Maroon
Primary Gene(s): Cherub
Secondary Gene(s): Toxin
Tertiary Gene(s): Underbelly
Name: Vulpine Tricksters
Lore:
In the tangled, twisty depths of the forest where light struggles to break through the thick canopy, and unexpected roots and vines threaten to tear at your clothes and catch your feet, dangerous tricksters can be found.

This is the same on all worlds, of course. On some, legends tell of houses striding with chicken's legs through the darkness. On others, mysterious lights lead the unwary into mushroom circles. Tricksters may take many forms; foxes, spiders, jackals, old women with sharp eyes and sharper tongues, or distractingly beguiling young creatures whose shining hair conceals a hollow back or a cow's tail.

On Sorneith, as one would naturally expect, young hatchlings are warned to watch out for dragons. But not just any kind. These dragons look somehow wrong in the deep midnight and watery blue hues of the shadowlands. And yet, also, somehow right. Their scales flash blood red and bone white and fire orange, blackened with soot and rot. Like the kind of insect that uses it's bright colours to warn of a poisonous bite. Their markings evoke the trickster forms of all worlds - foxes and jackals and spiders, too. And they grin with wolfish mouths and small, shining, dangerous eyes.

These spirits of trickery enjoy a practical joke, but have odd ideas about what's funny. And they always play by the rules... their own rules, at least. Encounter one, and the stakes will be deadly high, but the potential rewards unimaginable. Just so long as you choose your words with care!

Breeder(s): UristMcD (currently)
Is this a sub of another subspecies?: No
Does it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?): No
Been away for like 5 years, just sliding back into it now.

Q4qOD.gifQMBQi.gifX3NdI.gifXtsnB.gifIUWtx.gifvq3ZZ.gif
@JulieH Not really, the old one was a spread sheet and a lot of info is missing where there use to be an old old one. I'm pm all known creator's and will eventually start up a lore writting program for other species, My goal right now is to add in all known info plus Shadowpuff's and @UristMcD Subs. What are you interested in helping with or what are you good at?
@JulieH Not really, the old one was a spread sheet and a lot of info is missing where there use to be an old old one. I'm pm all known creator's and will eventually start up a lore writting program for other species, My goal right now is to add in all known info plus Shadowpuff's and @UristMcD Subs. What are you interested in helping with or what are you good at?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo I was a web developer, so I'd be happy to get some things added/coded/formatted as needed.
@CelesticLeo I was a web developer, so I'd be happy to get some things added/coded/formatted as needed.
@JulieH Here's Some Things I Really Need To Get Done
  • Recontacting Creators to get Info about Subs
  • Subspecies take over, I want to start a program that allows other shadow members to revamp dragons with out creators that way they aren’t left out or anything.
  • Search the forums about Shadow Subspecies:
    a.To add to breeder List
    b.Add new Subs in
    c.Find old Subs Info
  • Find a website for a Suggestion box? Maybe?
  • I personally love to do our coding but I'd like something on Google Docs or spread sheet that can help keep up with Staff and creators
Also I will gladly take suggestions
@JulieH Here's Some Things I Really Need To Get Done
  • Recontacting Creators to get Info about Subs
  • Subspecies take over, I want to start a program that allows other shadow members to revamp dragons with out creators that way they aren’t left out or anything.
  • Search the forums about Shadow Subspecies:
    a.To add to breeder List
    b.Add new Subs in
    c.Find old Subs Info
  • Find a website for a Suggestion box? Maybe?
  • I personally love to do our coding but I'd like something on Google Docs or spread sheet that can help keep up with Staff and creators
Also I will gladly take suggestions
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@Shadowpuff You are Now Officially added in, welcome to the Family!

@SpringSong Are you still running the Mordramia?

Helper Check:

@ShadowedGardens Still alive?
@MariRey you as well?
@Shadowpuff You are Now Officially added in, welcome to the Family!

@SpringSong Are you still running the Mordramia?

Helper Check:

@ShadowedGardens Still alive?
@MariRey you as well?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
~Update~
~-~-~-~
  • Enigmates Officially added in, created by @Foxbrow
  • If any one breeds subspecies, Inform me to be added to breeder list.
  • @UristMcD To be added in next. <3
~Update~
~-~-~-~
  • Enigmates Officially added in, created by @Foxbrow
  • If any one breeds subspecies, Inform me to be added to breeder list.
  • @UristMcD To be added in next. <3
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo This is a work in progres. I still need a bogsneak breed scroll and a thylacine gene scroll before my pair is ready. Here's the forum link. Also, if you have any ideas for a price I'm still figuring that part out. The hatchlings have a chance of being 50% XYY Ruby and 50% chance of XYY Cherry http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2141783 [quote=Application] [center]Scry Image[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=7&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=86&auth=1dfec2331687cb8f08b286a7feffc9fedcb58bdd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=7&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=116&auth=22483a27845d192c40c7fedabd0d36b26208b614&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Creator:[/b] DaemonFox [b]Required Breed(s):[/b] Bogsneak & Snapper [b]Required Eye Color(s):[/b] Shadow [b]Primary Color(s):[/b] Maize-Dust [b]Secondary Color(s):[/b] Ruby or Cherry [b]Tertiary Color(s):[/b] Cherry or Ruby [b]Primary Gene(s):[/b] iridescent [b]Secondary Gene(s):[/b] Shimmer [b]Tertiary Gene(s):[/b] Thylacine [b]Name:[/b] Crimson Shadow Tiger [b]Lore:[/b] Originally found in a cave, these creatures are said to be the hounds of shadows. The shadow Goddess used her breath and shaped it in between her paws. That, my dears, is how the Crimson Shadow Tiger was born. With a high territorial instinct, they watch over the shadow lands and keep threats at bay. Younglings may wonder to other areas and protect them if their homeland gets to overpopulated. [b]Breeder(s):[/b] Just myself but others are welcomed [b]Is this a sub of another subspecies?:[/b] No [b]Dose it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?): [/b] No [/quote]
@CelesticLeo

This is a work in progres. I still need a bogsneak breed scroll and a thylacine gene scroll before my pair is ready. Here's the forum link. Also, if you have any ideas for a price I'm still figuring that part out. The hatchlings have a chance of being 50% XYY Ruby and 50% chance of XYY Cherry
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2141783
Application wrote:
Scry Image
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=7&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=86&auth=1dfec2331687cb8f08b286a7feffc9fedcb58bdd&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=7&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=116&auth=22483a27845d192c40c7fedabd0d36b26208b614&dummyext=prev.png
Creator: DaemonFox
Required Breed(s): Bogsneak & Snapper
Required Eye Color(s): Shadow
Primary Color(s): Maize-Dust
Secondary Color(s): Ruby or Cherry
Tertiary Color(s): Cherry or Ruby
Primary Gene(s): iridescent
Secondary Gene(s): Shimmer
Tertiary Gene(s): Thylacine
Name: Crimson Shadow Tiger
Lore:
Originally found in a cave, these creatures are said to be the hounds of shadows. The shadow Goddess used her breath and shaped it in between her paws. That, my dears, is how the Crimson Shadow Tiger was born. With a high territorial instinct, they watch over the shadow lands and keep threats at bay. Younglings may wonder to other areas and protect them if their homeland gets to overpopulated.
Breeder(s): Just myself but others are welcomed
Is this a sub of another subspecies?: No
Dose it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?): No
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
@DaemonFox
Oki I will be assigning my new helper onto adding you in, any updated let us know soon as possible. Price wise I am not to sure what the market is. However would you be willing to allow your dragon to be brought into the "Dragon Up" Program (Fairly new) which allows chosen writers to add lore to your dragons info? Also in case you ever drop them or go hiatus for a long period just in case we have questions we can ask them as back up. If wanted they will consult you when adding new info or suggestions on their breeding. Mostly this is just to help imporve lore.

@Belviere
Try adding this Dragon in also I'm working on the program now

Update!

As read above we are now trying to Form a New Dragon Up program to improve lore and fix old subs info. Interested? Contact me Applications will be up soon
@DaemonFox
Oki I will be assigning my new helper onto adding you in, any updated let us know soon as possible. Price wise I am not to sure what the market is. However would you be willing to allow your dragon to be brought into the "Dragon Up" Program (Fairly new) which allows chosen writers to add lore to your dragons info? Also in case you ever drop them or go hiatus for a long period just in case we have questions we can ask them as back up. If wanted they will consult you when adding new info or suggestions on their breeding. Mostly this is just to help imporve lore.

@Belviere
Try adding this Dragon in also I'm working on the program now

Update!

As read above we are now trying to Form a New Dragon Up program to improve lore and fix old subs info. Interested? Contact me Applications will be up soon
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
Thank you. I'll probably end up adding more to it. When I do, I'll let you know. I'd like them to be added to the dragon up program please. It sounds like fun. :)
@CelesticLeo
Thank you. I'll probably end up adding more to it. When I do, I'll let you know. I'd like them to be added to the dragon up program please. It sounds like fun. :)
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17