Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Haunted Souls (XXX Orcas)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKHyF0HBPHY2vAY/source.gif[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][b]Haunted Souls[/b][/size] [size=4]These dragons are not alive. Cursed by Shadowbinder and unable to enter the heavens, these souls are forever doomed to wander the earth. [b]If you know a person that breeds this combination, please ping them here! They might be interested :) [size=4][u] UPDATE[/u] If you have sold a haunted soul and it is not registered, please link it here so I can register it! [size=4][b]Read this if you have questions.[/b][/size] [b]Please direct all questions about haunted souls to me via @BTS[/b][/b][/size] [b][size=5]Directory[/size][/b] 1. Markings (You are here!) 2. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844/1#post_23778635]List of official dragons[/url] 3. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_23778634]Attempting to summon something.... (For dragons that don't match the genes below)[/url] 4. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_23778637]Pinglists[/url] 5. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_23778639]Graphics & Banners[/url] 6. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_23778643]Lore[/url] 7. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_23778646]Trinkets[/url] 8. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_23779453]Click here if you want to skip these first posts[/url] 9. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2104481#post_2104481]Haunted Souls sales thread![/url] [size=6]FAQ[/size] [b][size=5]What is this?[/size][/b] This is a subspecies thread, for the subspecies Haunted Souls. [size=5][b]What is a subspecies?[/b][/size] Certain combinations of colors, breeds and genes that are given a themed name by the player. Let's say you like koi fish. Gembond and paint reminds you of the koi fish patterns, and you make a dragon resembling a koi fish. Boon! You just created a subspecies. [size=4][b]Do I need to be special to join/chat/register dragons/post subspecies?[/b][/size] Nope! Anyone can make a subspecies. You can post/interact with other people on subspecies threads, there's no rules against that~ Remember to follow forum rules when posting. [size=4][b]Why are the dragons in this subspecies so expensive?[/b][/size] It's mostly due to the color. XXX dragons are expensive enough, and orca is a very popular color. XXX orcas can go up to 100kt+, so start saving if you want one! [size=4][b]How can I register as a breeder/buyer?[/b][/size] Ping me to be added to the pinglist! If you are a breeder, please link a hatchery/sales thread or tell me how you sell your dragons. [size=4][b]My dragons don't fit the requirements below![/b][/size] Don't worry! I allow runner-ups. if your dragon isn't XXX orca, then I'm afraid it isn't qualified for this subspecies :( [size=4][b]Will there be events in the future[/b][/size] Definitely! [b][size=4]I want my dragon to be nice/evil/kind/have magic powers etc....Do I have to follow the lore?[/size][/b] Only if you want to! I like reading lore inspired by the one I'm currently writing ^^ [b][size=4]Help! My dragon qualifies for two or more subcategories[/b][/size] [size=4]Your dragon can only qualify for one at a time. If you put your dragon as X subcategory, and you changed your mind and want Y subcategory, please ping me! Do not change it yourself because I have to put your dragon into a different official dragons list.[/size] [size=4] [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Markings[/b] Ripple [b]Secondary Markings[/b] Current [b]Tertiary Markings[/b] All, except Basic [b]Colors[/b] Must be XXX Orca [/size] [b][size=6]Example[/size][/b] [/url][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285881/28588098_350.png[/img] [/font][/center]
source.gif
Haunted Souls

These dragons are not alive. Cursed by Shadowbinder and unable to enter the heavens, these souls are forever doomed to wander the earth.

If you know a person that breeds this combination, please ping them here! They might be interested :)

UPDATE

If you have sold a haunted soul and it is not registered, please link it here so I can register it!

Read this if you have questions.
Please direct all questions about haunted souls to me via @BTS

Directory
1. Markings (You are here!)
2. List of official dragons
3. Attempting to summon something.... (For dragons that don't match the genes below)
4. Pinglists
5. Graphics & Banners
6. Lore
7. Trinkets
8. Click here if you want to skip these first posts
9. Haunted Souls sales thread!

FAQ
What is this?
This is a subspecies thread, for the subspecies Haunted Souls.

What is a subspecies?
Certain combinations of colors, breeds and genes that are given a themed name by the player. Let's say you like koi fish. Gembond and paint reminds you of the koi fish patterns, and you make a dragon resembling a koi fish. Boon! You just created a subspecies.

Do I need to be special to join/chat/register dragons/post subspecies?
Nope! Anyone can make a subspecies. You can post/interact with other people on subspecies threads, there's no rules against that~ Remember to follow forum rules when posting.

Why are the dragons in this subspecies so expensive?
It's mostly due to the color. XXX dragons are expensive enough, and orca is a very popular color. XXX orcas can go up to 100kt+, so start saving if you want one!

How can I register as a breeder/buyer?
Ping me to be added to the pinglist! If you are a breeder, please link a hatchery/sales thread or tell me how you sell your dragons.

My dragons don't fit the requirements below!
Don't worry! I allow runner-ups. if your dragon isn't XXX orca, then I'm afraid it isn't qualified for this subspecies :(

Will there be events in the future
Definitely!

I want my dragon to be nice/evil/kind/have magic powers etc....Do I have to follow the lore?
Only if you want to! I like reading lore inspired by the one I'm currently writing ^^

Help! My dragon qualifies for two or more subcategories
Your dragon can only qualify for one at a time. If you put your dragon as X subcategory, and you changed your mind and want Y subcategory, please ping me! Do not change it yourself because I have to put your dragon into a different official dragons list.

Breeds
All

Markings
Ripple

Secondary Markings
Current

Tertiary Markings
All, except
Basic

Colors
Must be XXX Orca

Example
[/url]28588098_350.png

56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
[center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][b][size=6]Attempting to summon something......[/size][/b] [size=4]You find yourself trudging through a dark forest. You forgot your lantern a while back and you find yourself hopelessly lost. Your foot touches something and you nearly trip. You don't know what you tripped over, but you panicked and grabbed something. Luckily, you only got a few scrapes. Although it is very dark, the statue before you is emitting a dark light. ''Welcome to my abode, stranger. I see you found one of my alters.'' Who is that? Where did the voice come from? [b]''You are lost.....let me help you.''[/b] Oh, what have you gotten yourself into? You find yourself looking at ghostly images that you have never seen before. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844/1#post_2034844]To the top![/url] These dragons do not fit the requirements above, but they still can be qualified as a haunted soul. The only way for your dragon to qualify for this subcategory is to be XXX orca, but have different genes. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=d4b43c14170983d9a6bf2e35a2dfbc4da26ad2ed&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=5][b]Preying Souls[/b][/size] Souls that are classified under this subcategory are vicious. They do not interact with other beings. Alive or dead, it doesn't matter. If it moves, they will attack. Many dragons have reported feeling like they are being watched. And anyone who wanders into the caves will never see the light of day.... [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Primary Gene[/b] Falcon [b] Secondary Gene[/b] Peregrine Stripes [b]Tertiary Gene[/b] Scales/Glimmer/Spines Recommended eyes: Ice [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=12&breed=14&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=6&winggene=14&wings=131&auth=61d447679354e08c95c4278c8eefe98b758eaa83&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][b]Hypnotic Souls[/b][/size] [size=4]While not as brutal as their Preying Souls variant, Hypnotic Souls depend on enchanting and hypnotizing their prey to their lair. They use patterns and intricate markings to lure unsuspecting dragons to their demise. Hypnotic Souls are weaker than Preying Souls and rely on tricks to catch prey. *hypnotic is not displayed above because it bothers some people's eyes[/size] [size=4] [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Primary Gene[/b] Cherub/Giraffe [b]Secondary Gene[/b] Peregrine/Hex/Stripes/Hypnotic [b]Tertiary Gene[/b] Crackle/Okapi/Runes/Smoke Recommended eyes: Ice[/size] [/font][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=131&auth=0b9a95e3bc9731527e01f77429ecc586610c466d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=5][b]Feral Souls[/b][/size] While they are rarely seen in modern settings and heavily populated areas, Feral souls can be found roaming grasslands or natural areas. Feral Souls are capable of taking down victims strategically and work alone. They do not avoid other feral souls and occasionally work together if the victim is dangerous. They tend to dislike preying souls because some have been known to steal Feral Soul's prey. [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Primary Gene[/b] Tiger/Vipera/Jupiter [b]Secondary Gene[/b] Stripes/Alloy/Peregrine/current [b]Tertiary Gene[/b] Thylacine/Spines/Okapi/Glimmer/Underbelly Recommended eyes: Ice Recommended Breed: Tundras, Skydancers & Coatls [/center][/size][/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=7]Spectral Souls[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=6&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=6&winggene=17&wings=131&auth=47398e4e6f9473ff84a23b380a372afdec177aab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=4]Spectral souls can be found wandering ruins and old building. Many mistake them as ghosts. However, most are violent. Often mistaken as poltergeists, they are more powerful. While they are violent, Spectral Souls lash out when their belongings are violated. Violating ruined building and artifacts will enrage a Spectral. It is generally not a good idea to enter ''haunted'' buildings. [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Primary Genes[/b] Bar Petals Crystal Falcon Metallic Skink [b]Secondary Genes[/b] Alloy Daub Facet Spinner Hex Saturn Toxin Current [b] Tertiary Genes[/b] Crackle Glimmer Gembond Spines [b]Recommended Combination[/b] Bar/Alloy/Crackle [b]Imperial[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=131&auth=ee8e99824d67f0d00f852549b0bcd19e67bab749&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=5][b]Priceless Souls[/b][/size] Rarest of them all, priceless souls are rarely formed. it is said that they collect treasures. They have secret lairs stashed away full of treasures. They are not capable of sharing their wealth. Priceless souls are hostile towards other souls and living beings. [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Primary Gene[/b] Metallic Crystal Iridescent [b] Secondary Gene[/b] Alloy Facet Shimmer [b]Tertiary Gene[/b] Opal Glimmer Stained Gembond [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=131&auth=d3eeb6d078a5b746d71bd48dcd57fd59b9ae9c79&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=5][b]Royal Souls[/b][/size] Royal souls are the oldest souls. They have wondered the world for decades and have spent those years gaining power. Royal souls are relatively peaceful. They do not mind company but do not provoke them. Royal souls have the power to destroy other souls, due to their rare markings, such as lace and opal. [b]Breeds[/b] All [b]Primary Gene[/b] Falcon Cherub Giraffe Jupiter Clown [b] Secondary Gene[/b] Alloy Seraph Peregrine [b]Tertiary Gene[/b] Lace Opal Glimmer [font=Times New Roman][size=7]Cranium Souls[/size][/font] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=17&winggene=18&wings=131&auth=d36dbd01da3f32e785603fa29770146019d3a0f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] *Cranium is another word for skull. I think the Savannah/safari/opal combo makes them look like skulls :p Cranium Souls can be found where the dead are. They can be found in the dead of the night and frequent sites where the dead have not been buried correctly. Historical war sites are hotspots for Cranium Souls. They have never been seen in broad daylight and typically appear around midnight. Some speculate that the souls of deceased soldiers become Cranium Souls while others say they come from those who's revenge has not been fullfilled. Parents of hatchlings warn them to stay away from fog (there have been reported disappearances) and to not stay out when night falls. A few eyewitnesses state that they have seen bone in place of their missing scales. [b]Primary[/b] Savannah [b]Secondary[/b] Safari [b]Tertiary[/b] Opal Gembond Glimmer Crackle Okapi Scales[/center]
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
Attempting to summon something......
You find yourself trudging through a dark forest. You forgot your lantern a while back and you find yourself hopelessly lost. Your foot touches something and you nearly trip. You don't know what you tripped over, but you panicked and grabbed something. Luckily, you only got a few scrapes. Although it is very dark, the statue before you is emitting a dark light.

''Welcome to my abode, stranger. I see you found one of my alters.''

Who is that? Where did the voice come from?

''You are lost.....let me help you.''

Oh, what have you gotten yourself into? You find yourself looking at ghostly images that you have never seen before.
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
To the top!

These dragons do not fit the requirements above, but they still can be qualified as a haunted soul. The only way for your dragon to qualify for this subcategory is to be XXX orca, but have different genes.
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=d4b43c14170983d9a6bf2e35a2dfbc4da26ad2ed&dummyext=prev.png
Preying Souls
Souls that are classified under this subcategory are vicious. They do not interact with other beings. Alive or dead, it doesn't matter. If it moves, they will attack. Many dragons have reported feeling like they are being watched.

And anyone who wanders into the caves will never see the light of day....

Breeds
All

Primary Gene
Falcon

Secondary Gene

Peregrine Stripes

Tertiary Gene
Scales/Glimmer/Spines

Recommended eyes: Ice

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=12&breed=14&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=6&winggene=14&wings=131&auth=61d447679354e08c95c4278c8eefe98b758eaa83&dummyext=prev.png
Hypnotic Souls
While not as brutal as their Preying Souls variant, Hypnotic Souls depend on enchanting and hypnotizing their prey to their lair. They use patterns and intricate markings to lure unsuspecting dragons to their demise. Hypnotic Souls are weaker than Preying Souls and rely on tricks to catch prey.

*hypnotic is not displayed above because it bothers some people's eyes

Breeds
All

Primary Gene
Cherub/Giraffe

Secondary Gene
Peregrine/Hex/Stripes/Hypnotic

Tertiary Gene
Crackle/Okapi/Runes/Smoke

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=131&auth=0b9a95e3bc9731527e01f77429ecc586610c466d&dummyext=prev.png
Feral Souls
While they are rarely seen in modern settings and heavily populated areas, Feral souls can be found roaming grasslands or natural areas. Feral Souls are capable of taking down victims strategically and work alone. They do not avoid other feral souls and occasionally work together if the victim is dangerous.

They tend to dislike preying souls because some have been known to steal Feral Soul's prey.

Breeds
All

Primary Gene
Tiger/Vipera/Jupiter

Secondary Gene
Stripes/Alloy/Peregrine/current

Tertiary Gene
Thylacine/Spines/Okapi/Glimmer/Underbelly

Recommended Breed: Tundras, Skydancers & Coatls
Spectral Souls
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=6&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=6&winggene=17&wings=131&auth=47398e4e6f9473ff84a23b380a372afdec177aab&dummyext=prev.png
Spectral souls can be found wandering ruins and old building. Many mistake them as ghosts. However, most are violent. Often mistaken as poltergeists, they are more powerful. While they are violent, Spectral Souls lash out when their belongings are violated. Violating ruined building and artifacts will enrage a Spectral. It is generally not a good idea to enter ''haunted'' buildings.

Breeds
All

Primary Genes
Bar Petals Crystal Falcon Metallic Skink

Secondary Genes
Alloy Daub Facet Spinner Hex Saturn Toxin Current

Tertiary Genes

Crackle Glimmer Gembond Spines

Recommended Combination
Bar/Alloy/Crackle Imperial
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=131&auth=ee8e99824d67f0d00f852549b0bcd19e67bab749&dummyext=prev.png
Priceless Souls
Rarest of them all, priceless souls are rarely formed. it is said that they collect treasures. They have secret lairs stashed away full of treasures. They are not capable of sharing their wealth. Priceless souls are hostile towards other souls and living beings.

Breeds
All

Primary Gene
Metallic Crystal Iridescent

Secondary Gene

Alloy Facet Shimmer

Tertiary Gene
Opal Glimmer Stained Gembond
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=131&auth=d3eeb6d078a5b746d71bd48dcd57fd59b9ae9c79&dummyext=prev.png
Royal Souls
Royal souls are the oldest souls. They have wondered the world for decades and have spent those years gaining power. Royal souls are relatively peaceful. They do not mind company but do not provoke them. Royal souls have the power to destroy other souls, due to their rare markings, such as lace and opal.

Breeds
All

Primary Gene
Falcon Cherub Giraffe Jupiter Clown

Secondary Gene

Alloy Seraph Peregrine

Tertiary Gene
Lace Opal Glimmer

Cranium Souls
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=17&winggene=18&wings=131&auth=d36dbd01da3f32e785603fa29770146019d3a0f8&dummyext=prev.png
*Cranium is another word for skull. I think the Savannah/safari/opal combo makes them look like skulls :p

Cranium Souls can be found where the dead are. They can be found in the dead of the night and frequent sites where the dead have not been buried correctly. Historical war sites are hotspots for Cranium Souls. They have never been seen in broad daylight and typically appear around midnight.

Some speculate that the souls of deceased soldiers become Cranium Souls while others say they come from those who's revenge has not been fullfilled.

Parents of hatchlings warn them to stay away from fog (there have been reported disappearances) and to not stay out when night falls.

A few eyewitnesses state that they have seen bone in place of their missing scales.

Primary
Savannah

Secondary
Safari

Tertiary
Opal Gembond Glimmer Crackle Okapi Scales
[center][font=Times New Roman][b][size=7]Official Haunted Souls[/size][/b] [size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844/1#post_2034844]To the top![/url] I might forget to add dragons here, please remind me if you don't see yours here! I try to organize them from date order ^^[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=164850&tab=dragon&did=26257150][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262572/26257150.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252296&tab=dragon&did=28321684][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283217/28321684.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252296&tab=dragon&did=28330935][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283310/28330935.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=211842&tab=dragon&did=28588098][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/285881/28588098.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=232451&tab=dragon&did=28107343][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281074/28107343.png[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27444630][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274447/27444630.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27927814][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/279279/27927814.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169048&tab=dragon&did=28508696][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/285087/28508696.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=220998&tab=dragon&did=26257149][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262572/26257149.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28851483][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/288515/28851483.png [/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28789985][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/287900/28789985.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29095872][IMG]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290959/29095872.png[/IMG][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27860562][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/278606/27860562.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25491903][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/254920/25491903.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87212&tab=dragon&did=26263024][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262631/26263024.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29178683][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/291787/29178683.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26698175][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/266982/26698175.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28321453][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283215/28321453.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58869&tab=dragon&did=29136258][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/291363/29136258.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29074100][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290742/29074100.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29219802][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292199/29219802.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29410608][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/294107/29410608.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29074101][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290742/29074101.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29095871][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290959/29095871.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29529635][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/295297/29529635.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29219801][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292199/29219801.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29742481][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297425/29742481.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29560075][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/295601/29560075.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30008121][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300082/30008121.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=211842&tab=dragon&did=29572040][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/295721/29572040.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30007490][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300075/30007490.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30007491][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300075/30007491.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=257914&tab=dragon&did=30032545][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300326/30032545.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=194139&tab=dragon&did=29219800][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292199/29219800.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29370654][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293707/29370654.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39171&tab=dragon&did=30255276][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/302553/30255276.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39171&tab=dragon&did=30255277][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/302553/30255277.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28156996][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281570/28156996.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28156997][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281570/28156997.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28925389][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289254/28925389.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29775177][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297752/29775177.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29775178][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297752/29775178.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29859243][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298593/29859243.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30007489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300075/30007489.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28832547][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/288326/28832547.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28832548][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/288326/28832548.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28832549][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/288326/28832549.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29278891][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292789/29278891.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29278892][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292789/29278892.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29278893][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292789/29278893.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30343906][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303440/30343906.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30343907][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303440/30343907.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30343908][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303440/30343908.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=212577&tab=dragon&did=30394373][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303944/30394373.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30408709][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/304088/30408709.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30188319][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301884/30188319.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30684034][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306841/30684034.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58869&tab=dragon&did=30684035][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306841/30684035.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30684036][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306841/30684036.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30717751][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307178/30717751.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30749134][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307492/30749134.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252296&tab=dragon&did=30749135][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307492/30749135.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252296&tab=dragon&did=30749136][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307492/30749136.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252296&tab=dragon&did=30749137][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307492/30749137.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=6098&tab=dragon&did=30710387][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307104/30710387.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30757490][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307575/30757490.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=33119&tab=dragon&did=30739949][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307400/30739949.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30887361][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308874/30887361.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30995480][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309955/30995480.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28930945][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289310/28930945.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29098202][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290983/29098202.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30394374][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303944/30394374.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31115315][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/311154/31115315.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31115316][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/311154/31115316.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=284458&tab=dragon&did=30533821][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305339/30533821.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=284458&tab=dragon&did=30386302][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303864/30386302.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31471443][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/314715/31471443.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31534072][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/315341/31534072.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31534074][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/315341/31534074.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31534075][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/315341/31534075.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31548492][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/315485/31548492.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31578618][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/315787/31578617.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31578617][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/315787/31578617.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31664538][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/316646/31664538.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32161119][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/321612/32161119.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32161120][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/321612/32161120.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32489892][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/324899/32489892.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32252933][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322530/32252933.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31977436][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/319775/31977436.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32360598][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323606/32360598.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32360600][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323607/32360600.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33140280][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331403/33140280.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33140281][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331403/33140281.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33140282][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292789/29278892.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33194750][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331948/33194750.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/314715/31471443.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33269282][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332693/33269282.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30978946][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309790/30978946.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33623331][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/336234/33623331.png[/img][/url] [Size=7]Variants[/size] [size=5]Preying Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28624531][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/286246/28624531.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29386410][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293865/29386410.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29892655][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298927/29892655.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29386409][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293865/29386409.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=180598&tab=dragon&did=30026941][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300270/30026941.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30172865][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301729/30172865.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=220998&tab=dragon&did=30172867][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301729/30172867.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=220998&tab=dragon&did=30172868][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301729/30172868.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186228&tab=dragon&did=30629355][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306294/30629355.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30887362][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308874/30887362.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30757548][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307576/30757548.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86959&tab=dragon&did=30959169][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309592/30959169.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32511801][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/325119/32511801.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34833574][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/348336/34833574.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Hypnotic Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29356731][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293568/29356731.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32410004][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/324101/32410004.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Feral Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=175215&tab=dragon&did=29742482][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297425/29742482.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=232451&tab=dragon&did=26863600][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/268637/26863600.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=171190&tab=dragon&did=29742483][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297425/29742483.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225820&tab=dragon&did=29742481][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297425/29742481.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=229436&tab=dragon&did=30574868][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305749/30574868.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=229436&tab=dragon&did=30574869][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305749/30574869.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=229436&tab=dragon&did=30574870][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305749/30574870.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30551013][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305511/30551013.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31120792][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/311208/31120792.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31717800][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/317179/31717800.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30914262][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309143/30914262.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30663029][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306631/30663029.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31987584][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/319876/31987584.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32226695][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322267/32226695.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32226697][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322267/32226697.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32226696][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322267/32226696.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32832838][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328329/32832838.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33141053][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331411/33141053.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Spectral Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29080408][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290805/29080408.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30993962][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309940/30993962.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=167653&tab=dragon&did=30993963][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309940/30993963.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=167653&tab=dragon&did=30993964][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309940/30993964.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29576189][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/295762/29576189.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30514485][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305145/30514485.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30424065][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/304241/30424065.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31342894][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/313429/31342894.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33123322][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331234/33123322.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32857998][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328580/32857998.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33347931][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333480/33347931.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Priceless Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31417476][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/314175/31417476.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32942126][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/329422/32942126.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=85797&tab=dragon&did=32516009][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/325161/32516009.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171202&tab=dragon&did=33162135][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331622/33162135.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34767276][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/347673/34767276.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Royal Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31825481][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318255/31825481.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33455501][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/334556/33455501.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33234720][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332348/33234720.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32152342][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/321524/32152342.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34333001][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/343331/34333001.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Cranium Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=128442&tab=dragon&did=32990657][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/329907/32990657.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=171202&did=33784770][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337848/33784770.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171202&tab=dragon&did=34021016][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/340211/34021016.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Shimmering Souls[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34035824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/340359/34035824.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34294987][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/342950/34294987.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33210488][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332105/33210488.png[/img][/url] [/font][/center]
Official Haunted Souls
To the top!
I might forget to add dragons here, please remind me if you don't see yours here! I try to organize them from date order ^^

26257150.png28321684.png28330935.png28588098.png28107343.png27444630.png27927814.png28508696.png26257149.png28851483.png28789985.png29095872.png27860562.png25491903.png26263024.png29178683.png26698175.png28321453.png29136258.png29074100.png29219802.png29410608.png29074101.png29095871.png29529635.png29219801.png29742481.png29560075.png30008121.png29572040.png30007490.png30007491.png30032545.png29219800.png29370654.png30255276.png30255277.png28156996.png28156997.png28925389.png29775177.png29775178.png29859243.png30007489.png28832547.png28832548.png28832549.png29278891.png29278892.png29278893.png30343906.png30343907.png30343908.png30394373.png30408709.png30188319.png30684034.png30684035.png30684036.png30717751.png30749134.png30749135.png30749136.png30749137.png30710387.png30757490.png30739949.png30887361.png30995480.png28930945.png29098202.png30394374.png31115315.png31115316.png30533821.png30386302.png31471443.png31534072.png31534074.png31534075.png31548492.png31578617.png31578617.png31664538.png32161119.png32161120.png32489892.png32252933.png31977436.png32360598.png32360600.png33140280.png33140281.png29278892.png33194750.png31471443.png33269282.png30978946.png33623331.png

Variants

Preying Souls
28624531.png29386410.png29892655.png29386409.png30026941.png30172865.png30172867.png30172868.png30629355.png30887362.png30757548.png30959169.png32511801.png34833574.png

Hypnotic Souls
29356731.png32410004.png

Feral Souls
29742482.png26863600.png29742483.png29742481.png30574868.png30574869.png30574870.png30551013.png31120792.png31717800.png30914262.png30663029.png31987584.png32226695.png32226697.png32226696.png32832838.png33141053.png

Spectral Souls
29080408.png30993962.png30993963.png30993964.png29576189.png30514485.png30424065.png31342894.png33123322.png32857998.png33347931.png

Priceless Souls
31417476.png32942126.png32516009.png33162135.png34767276.png

Royal Souls
31825481.png33455501.png33234720.png32152342.png34333001.png

Cranium Souls
32990657.png33784770.png34021016.png

Shimmering Souls
34035824.png34294987.png33210488.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztg5lKfLf14PEQ0/source.gif[/img] [b][font=Times New Roman][size=6]Soul Summoners[/size][/b] [size=5]Pinglist for buyers[/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1geOEIi6o0SsztHpYbIRUu2fDgRatnXWpZ9Fhoh_RSXA/edit?usp=sharing]Pinglist for all updates (new graphics/breeding pairs etc)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dSd-qHprQlR6P5NTCE7ds1chehfOfAOg-IOh-TrIpIs/edit?usp=sharing]Buyers[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HTVRwu_E00zGzOv2q6cKzCinIO450h8au8fzK6f_KJA/edit?usp=sharing]Breeder's List[/url] [font=TImes New Roman][b][size=6]Contact a seller (breeder)[/size][/b] [size=5]Want to know where a seller is selling? You can find them below.[/size] Fairkin Hatchery/Sales thread: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1851634/1#post_24032895]Harpy's Roost Hatchery[/url] Afar Hatchery/Sales thread: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1919230/1#post_1919230]^Horizon Hill Hatchery^[/url] Solztize Hatchery/Sales thread: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=164850]Links to userpage. Does not have a hatchery, but sells ''door to door'' [/url][/size] [size=4] Bloodborne Hatchery/Sales thread: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2048728#post_2048728]Lullabies for Mergo Hatchery[/url] TheDragonEmperor Hatchery/Sales thread: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=169048]Will breed on request, all done in TheDragonEmperor's lair. [/url] AbyssalAnathema Hatchery/Sales thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2048786]Abyssal Sanctum Hatchery[/url] Stormheart208 & TheFriskyHyena Hatchery/Sales thread: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2024166] Stormy Skies Hatchery[/url] Edursek Hatchery/Sales Thread: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2145503#post_2145503]Edursek Hatchery[/url] [/size][/center]
source.gif
Soul Summoners
Pinglist for buyers

Pinglist for all updates (new graphics/breeding pairs etc)

Buyers

Breeder's List

Contact a seller (breeder)
Want to know where a seller is selling? You can find them below.

Fairkin
Hatchery/Sales thread: Harpy's Roost Hatchery

Afar
Hatchery/Sales thread: ^Horizon Hill Hatchery^

Solztize
Hatchery/Sales thread: Links to userpage. Does not have a hatchery, but sells ''door to door''
[/size]

Bloodborne
Hatchery/Sales thread: Lullabies for Mergo Hatchery

TheDragonEmperor
Hatchery/Sales thread: Will breed on request, all done in TheDragonEmperor's lair.

AbyssalAnathema
Hatchery/Sales thread; Abyssal Sanctum Hatchery

Stormheart208 & TheFriskyHyena
Hatchery/Sales thread: Stormy Skies Hatchery

Edursek
Hatchery/Sales Thread: Edursek Hatchery
[center][font=Times New Roman][b][size=6]Graphics & Banners[/size][/b] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKHyF0HBPHY2vAY/source.gif[/img] [code]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKHyF0HBPHY2vAY/source.gif[[/code] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztg5lKfLf14PEQ0/source.gif[/img] [/font][code]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztg5lKfLf14PEQ0/source.gif[[/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_2034844][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKJ9hQTeGa2P8ti/giphy.gif[/img][/url] [quote]Image code [ img ] https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKJ9hQTeGa2P8ti/giphy.gif [ / img ] Url code [ url = http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_2034844 ] Put image code here [ /url][/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ddSf0Yt.png[/img] [quote]http://i.imgur.com/ddSf0Yt.png[/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_2034844][img]http://i.imgur.com/Lx2ORXf.png[/img][/url] [quote][ url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_2034844 ] [ img ] http://i.imgur.com/Lx2ORXf.png [/ img ] [ /url ] [/quote] [center][item=Discarded RIbbon][item=Discarded RIbbon][item=Discarded RIbbon] [Font=Times New Roman][size=6][color=black]An Official Haunted Souls Dragon[/color][/size] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][color=black]Name here[/size][/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844#post_2034844 ][img] http://i.imgur.com/Lx2ORXf.png [/img][/url] [friends] [family] [hoards] [theme song] [item=Discarded RIbbon][item=Discarded RIbbon][item=Discarded RIbbon] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img] [columns][center][size=2] Insert lore here Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec quis blandit orci. Duis mollis viverra ante nec semper. Proin eleifend, sapien vulputate rutrum semper, tellus nisl feugiat lorem, ut condimentum augue tortor eget nibh. Cras hendrerit dolor et nulla hendrerit varius nec a elit. Curabitur felis ante, scelerisque id magna a, finibus euismod sem. Donec nec arcu a ipsum tincidunt dictum nec ut lectus. Praesent aliquam viverra sapien id tristique. Vivamus ac sem vestibulum, posuere velit sed, aliquet felis. Vestibulum sed ipsum eget diam tempus rhoncus id quis leo. Vestibulum lectus nisi, ullamcorper congue justo vel, consequat facilisis ex. Etiam elementum, libero ut bibendum pellentesque, ex eros elementum purus, non euismod massa elit vitae leo. Ut posuere imperdiet dui. Nunc mauris purus, dignissim sit amet nisl vel, semper vestibulum nibh. Praesent et ex pulvinar, ultricies leo et, fringilla magna. Mauris egestas velit venenatis, condimentum urna eget, gravida ligula. Donec placerat bibendum faucibus.[/size][/center] [nextcol][size=2]Nullam sagittis dictum mi, quis ornare ligula facilisis vitae. Aliquam ipsum urna, viverra sed dignissim eu, rutrum vitae est. Aenean tempus tempus molestie. Pellentesque maximus felis a eros convallis, in finibus nulla sollicitudin. Quisque posuere tristique massa at facilisis. Vestibulum suscipit nulla facilisis urna consequat, eu placerat enim faucibus. Nulla facilisi. In malesuada justo in eros vulputate molestie. Phasellus id ex at lorem commodo rhoncus.[/size][/columns] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img] [/center] [quote][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZ3ojCaA633D4fGvltKWpRZ2i1YL1scXAIcc5u2RgFU/edit?usp=sharing]Code here![/url][/quote]
Graphics & Banners
source.gif
Code:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKHyF0HBPHY2vAY/source.gif[

source.gif
Code:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztg5lKfLf14PEQ0/source.gif[

giphy.gif
Quote:

ddSf0Yt.png
Quote:

Lx2ORXf.png
Quote:
Discarded Ribbon Discarded Ribbon Discarded Ribbon
An Official Haunted Souls Dragon
Name here
Lx2ORXf.png
[friends] [family] [hoards] [theme song]
Discarded Ribbon Discarded Ribbon Discarded Ribbon
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png

Insert lore here
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec quis blandit orci. Duis mollis viverra ante nec semper. Proin eleifend, sapien vulputate rutrum semper, tellus nisl feugiat lorem, ut condimentum augue tortor eget nibh. Cras hendrerit dolor et nulla hendrerit varius nec a elit. Curabitur felis ante, scelerisque id magna a, finibus euismod sem. Donec nec arcu a ipsum tincidunt dictum nec ut lectus. Praesent aliquam viverra sapien id tristique. Vivamus ac sem vestibulum, posuere velit sed, aliquet felis. Vestibulum sed ipsum eget diam tempus rhoncus id quis leo. Vestibulum lectus nisi, ullamcorper congue justo vel, consequat facilisis ex. Etiam elementum, libero ut bibendum pellentesque, ex eros elementum purus, non euismod massa elit vitae leo. Ut posuere imperdiet dui. Nunc mauris purus, dignissim sit amet nisl vel, semper vestibulum nibh. Praesent et ex pulvinar, ultricies leo et, fringilla magna. Mauris egestas velit venenatis, condimentum urna eget, gravida ligula. Donec placerat bibendum faucibus.
Nullam sagittis dictum mi, quis ornare ligula facilisis vitae. Aliquam ipsum urna, viverra sed dignissim eu, rutrum vitae est. Aenean tempus tempus molestie. Pellentesque maximus felis a eros convallis, in finibus nulla sollicitudin. Quisque posuere tristique massa at facilisis. Vestibulum suscipit nulla facilisis urna consequat, eu placerat enim faucibus. Nulla facilisi. In malesuada justo in eros vulputate molestie. Phasellus id ex at lorem commodo rhoncus.
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png
Quote:
Lore

(Version one)
Legend has it that souls were created by the Lightweaver. They were pure, and were allowed access to Elysium, a mystical place where eternal peace and happiness existed. Every dragon has a soul, and every action affects how a soul appears.

Dragons that did good deeds had a pure, white soul. Their souls often took the form of elegant creatures, such as Brilliant Psywurms and Cloud Chasers. Colors of the soul range from white to dark(ness). Those with pure souls are accepted into Elysium. They experience happiness and peace for eternity.

While all dragons are born with pure souls, they don't remain pure their entire lives. Dragons that have lost their way, or has done atrocious actions. while souls are not always pure, some actions will stop that soul from reaching Elysium.

Before entering Elysium, souls are judged by Akotosh. Akotosh, judge of souls, views each and every one. While he is portrayed as a massive dragon, no one really knows what he looks like. Some say that he is death himself, others say he is a supernatural force. His most iconic symbol is a crow.

Souls are something supernatural forces desire. While there are many types of monsters out there, there is one type that is the most deadly to dragons.

Demons.

They are able to possess living beings without protection against supernatural forces. However, all demons want souls. If they obtain dragon souls, they will grow stronger. However- in order to obtain dragon souls, a demon must have a successful deal- with the owner of the soul's consent.

When the deal is done, the soul is forsaken and will never be able to enter Elysium.

(Version two)
Tonight the clouds cover the moon. Only a small amount of moonlight shone through the clouds. The moonlight cast large shadows against the crumbling stone walls. Why were you here? You lost something a long time ago. It made you feel empty and you wanted it back. But you know that without a miracle, you could never get it back.

You did hear a rumor about a beast in the forest that would grant wishes. It might not be true, but that gave you hope. You trudge through the forest. You did not have a lantern (it ran out of oil a few moments ago) and relied on your eyes. You can't really see in the dark, and only saw faint outlines of things.

The path you are walking on is deserted. It feels like no one has come here for ages. The trees part and it feels like they have a life on their own. The sharp, leafless branches scrape against your leg and it's like they're trying to hold you back.
Lore

(Version one)
Legend has it that souls were created by the Lightweaver. They were pure, and were allowed access to Elysium, a mystical place where eternal peace and happiness existed. Every dragon has a soul, and every action affects how a soul appears.

Dragons that did good deeds had a pure, white soul. Their souls often took the form of elegant creatures, such as Brilliant Psywurms and Cloud Chasers. Colors of the soul range from white to dark(ness). Those with pure souls are accepted into Elysium. They experience happiness and peace for eternity.

While all dragons are born with pure souls, they don't remain pure their entire lives. Dragons that have lost their way, or has done atrocious actions. while souls are not always pure, some actions will stop that soul from reaching Elysium.

Before entering Elysium, souls are judged by Akotosh. Akotosh, judge of souls, views each and every one. While he is portrayed as a massive dragon, no one really knows what he looks like. Some say that he is death himself, others say he is a supernatural force. His most iconic symbol is a crow.

Souls are something supernatural forces desire. While there are many types of monsters out there, there is one type that is the most deadly to dragons.

Demons.

They are able to possess living beings without protection against supernatural forces. However, all demons want souls. If they obtain dragon souls, they will grow stronger. However- in order to obtain dragon souls, a demon must have a successful deal- with the owner of the soul's consent.

When the deal is done, the soul is forsaken and will never be able to enter Elysium.

(Version two)
Tonight the clouds cover the moon. Only a small amount of moonlight shone through the clouds. The moonlight cast large shadows against the crumbling stone walls. Why were you here? You lost something a long time ago. It made you feel empty and you wanted it back. But you know that without a miracle, you could never get it back.

You did hear a rumor about a beast in the forest that would grant wishes. It might not be true, but that gave you hope. You trudge through the forest. You did not have a lantern (it ran out of oil a few moments ago) and relied on your eyes. You can't really see in the dark, and only saw faint outlines of things.

The path you are walking on is deserted. It feels like no one has come here for ages. The trees part and it feels like they have a life on their own. The sharp, leafless branches scrape against your leg and it's like they're trying to hold you back.
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=6][b]Trinkets[/b][/size] [size=4]Haunted souls typically like dark colors. Some are different then others and prefer other colors, like white. Keep in mind that the items & apparel listed here is not required and you can dress up your haunted soul anyway you like.[/size][/font] [item=Night Sky Fillet][item=Night Sky Silk Veil][item=Night Sky Tail Bangle][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf][item=Night Sky Silk Sash][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Leg Silks][item=Night Sky Arm Silks][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Furious Headdress][item=Furious Claws][item=Furious Leather Boots][item=Furious Banner][item=Furious Leather Arm Guards][item=Katana][item=White Katana][item=Viper's Tail Guard][item=Viper's Arm Guards][item=Viper's Shoulder Pads][item=Viper's Leg Armor][item=Viper's Helmet][item=Viper's Breastplate][item=Viper's Wing Fans][item=Scarlet Sylvan Wings][item=Scarlet Sylvan Lattice][item=Scarlet Sylvan Twist][item=Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece][item=Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets][item=Scarlet Sylvan Anklets][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Black Aviator Boots][item=Black Aviator Gloves][item=Black Aviator Coat][item=Crimson Aviator Boots][item=Crimson Aviator Gloves][item=Crimson Aviator Coat][item=Valkyrie Blade][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Traditional Broadsword] [item=Amethyst Geode][item=Rhodochrosite][item=Onyx][item=Moonstone][item=Bloodstone][item=Almandine][item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=Shale Sliver][item=Depleted Sacridite][item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin][item=Grave Dust][item=Ghastly Houndskull][item=Vulture Idol][item=Haunting Houndskull][item=Carved Harpy Mask][item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Fallout Streak Pinion][item=Cursed Tuft of Fur][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Rusted Chain][item=Seeker Orb][item=Ancestral Incense] [item=Roc][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Aer Phantom][item=Carrioncorn][item=Disoriented Spirit ][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][/center]
Trinkets
Haunted souls typically like dark colors. Some are different then others and prefer other colors, like white. Keep in mind that the items & apparel listed here is not required and you can dress up your haunted soul anyway you like.

Night Sky Fillet Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Arm Silks Boneyard Tatters Gloomwillow Guide Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Cloak Moonglow Thorns Furious Headdress Furious Claws Furious Leather Boots Furious Banner Furious Leather Arm Guards Katana White Katana Viper's Tail Guard Viper's Arm Guards Viper's Shoulder Pads Viper's Leg Armor Viper's Helmet Viper's Breastplate Viper's Wing Fans Scarlet Sylvan Wings Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Scarlet Sylvan Twist Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets Scarlet Sylvan Anklets Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Crimson Rogue Gloves Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Crimson Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Hood Crimson Rogue Trousers Crimson Rogue Footpads Crimson Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Bracers Crimson Rogue Belt Black Aviator Boots Black Aviator Gloves Black Aviator Coat Crimson Aviator Boots Crimson Aviator Gloves Crimson Aviator Coat Valkyrie Blade Ancient Broadsword Ravenskull Broadsword Filigree Rapier Traditional Broadsword

Amethyst Geode Rhodochrosite Onyx Moonstone Bloodstone Almandine Shadowbinder's Tears Shale Sliver Depleted Sacridite Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Grave Dust Ghastly Houndskull Vulture Idol Haunting Houndskull Carved Harpy Mask Vial of Mysterious Toxin Unstable Serthis Concoction Powerful Serthis Poison Fallout Streak Pinion Cursed Tuft of Fur Runed Tuft of Fur Rusted Chain Seeker Orb Ancestral Incense

Roc Insubstantial Illusionist Aer Phantom Carrioncorn Disoriented Spirit
Haunted Souls are watching you right now....
Haunted Souls are watching you right now....
@Avanre Oooh, this fits exactly with my boy Legion's lore! In his lore, he is a dragon who hosts a legion of corrupted souls inside of him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26257150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262572/26257150_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Avanre

Oooh, this fits exactly with my boy Legion's lore! In his lore, he is a dragon who hosts a legion of corrupted souls inside of him.

26257150_350.png
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

That's such a weird coincidence xD Want me to add him to the official dragons list?
@Solztize

That's such a weird coincidence xD Want me to add him to the official dragons list?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37