Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
WHOOPS guess I got little carried away with one hahaha.

Sorry is so long omg! I have to get ready to leave work and my phone is nearly dead so I think that will be it for tonight in terms of posting duels. I promise I will get the other two finished tomorrow. (I will probably write them out tonight on my notebook and just type them tomorrow) That way we can get our first lair raid started!!

Thank ya'll for hanging in and being patient with me! Things will start to pick up soon! My hope is to do at least two lair raids a week!! One at the beginning and one at the end. More information on that when all of our crew has been selected.

Thanks again guys, ya'll are the best!
WHOOPS guess I got little carried away with one hahaha.

Sorry is so long omg! I have to get ready to leave work and my phone is nearly dead so I think that will be it for tonight in terms of posting duels. I promise I will get the other two finished tomorrow. (I will probably write them out tonight on my notebook and just type them tomorrow) That way we can get our first lair raid started!!

Thank ya'll for hanging in and being patient with me! Things will start to pick up soon! My hope is to do at least two lair raids a week!! One at the beginning and one at the end. More information on that when all of our crew has been selected.

Thanks again guys, ya'll are the best!
Dang. I need to pay attention to spelling errors
Dang. I need to pay attention to spelling errors
@nocturnealley
I am pleased.
@nocturnealley
I am pleased.
@NocturneAlley yey go Ichabod! 8D I'm happy he won. Loved the duel with Lila, was awesome to read!
@NocturneAlley yey go Ichabod! 8D I'm happy he won. Loved the duel with Lila, was awesome to read!
CXuWKHk.png
I love reading these. Love the battles and especially enjoy the Morgiana bits! xD
I love reading these. Love the battles and especially enjoy the Morgiana bits! xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
HHHHHNGGG

I am so sorry guys, I procrastinated so many things today. I got sidetracked reading a bunch of Harry Potter Head Canons yes I am literal trash, its okay I accept it. I swear to the Eleven I will write this up in my notebook tonight and type them up for thing tomorrow morning!! I'm in the back office at work so I have the laptop ALL DAY!!!

WE WILL BE RAIDING OUR FIRST LAIR BY 15:00 SERVER TIME TOMORROW OKAY??? <3 THANK YA'LL SO MUCH FOR HANGING IN HERE WITH ME!!!!

Crew Members:
@IgnisFlamel - Quartermaster Morgiana
@ChakotayDgryphon - Second Mate Shardui
@Akasa - Boatswain Looper
@ScimitarCat - Cabin Boy Rhys
@Stealclaw - Gunner Esoteric
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
**** - Striker
**** - Carpenter

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse (please let me know if you no longer want to be pinged!)

Duelist:
@Leondragon @ZolfJKimbleeXME - Striker
@Abysea @FelixMcTrashy - Carpenter
HHHHHNGGG

I am so sorry guys, I procrastinated so many things today. I got sidetracked reading a bunch of Harry Potter Head Canons yes I am literal trash, its okay I accept it. I swear to the Eleven I will write this up in my notebook tonight and type them up for thing tomorrow morning!! I'm in the back office at work so I have the laptop ALL DAY!!!

WE WILL BE RAIDING OUR FIRST LAIR BY 15:00 SERVER TIME TOMORROW OKAY??? <3 THANK YA'LL SO MUCH FOR HANGING IN HERE WITH ME!!!!

Crew Members:
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
**** - Striker
**** - Carpenter

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse (please let me know if you no longer want to be pinged!)

Duelist:
@Leondragon @ZolfJKimbleeXME - Striker
@NocturneAlley I'd still like to be pinged~! I'd love to see what these are like. Who knows, I may have a visit in my own lair. X3
@NocturneAlley I'd still like to be pinged~! I'd love to see what these are like. Who knows, I may have a visit in my own lair. X3
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@NocturneAlley

raid hype!! (and also its no big deal this is your crew on your time, harry potter headcannons are so worth imo)
@NocturneAlley

raid hype!! (and also its no big deal this is your crew on your time, harry potter headcannons are so worth imo)
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
G'morin' duelist! this day we gunna be seein' back to back duels fer th' Striker 'n th' Carpenter position!! th' cap'n asked me to let ye be knowin' she gunna be away fer these duels again, but gunna be back shortly after they be finished to welcome all her new recruits! Best 'o luck to Neptune 'n Asherah who be competin' fer th' Striker spot!

Asherah coiled herself easily around one of the small masts on the ship, waiting irritably for the duel to begin so she could finish it. Her large eyes scan the horizon, wishing more then anything she could be under the choppy waves searching for loot.

Neptune glides silently over the small gaggle of spectators who have gathered to witness the final duels. He lands with a soft thud and draws his cutlass from his place at his side. He has thought long and hard about how he was going to approach this battle, but in the end decided having no plan of attack would be better against the erratic Spiral. He pauses, listening to the sound of the early morning waves crashing against the ships hull.

Asherah beings to unwrap herself from the post, he movements are calculated and fluid. Having relied on her intelligence and instincts, she never bothered to carry a weapon. Baring her needle sharp teeth, she begins to circle Neptune, looking for a weakness, a drop in his defense that she can utilize her to advantage. Her body length whips back and forth, she picks up speed and dodges in quickly to bite has her opponents exposed flesh. Drawing a little blood she darts back out before sustaining any injures.

The Nocturne blinks, but otherwise doesn't move. He is watching her patterns trying to get a feel for her natural flight rhythm. The blood pools and slides down his shoulder, but still he ignores it. Inhaling deeply to steady his grip, Neptune hurls himself at Asherah. His blade flashes and the Spirals lets out a cry of pain as she crashes to the deck floor. He had done it! In one move, he had managed to damage not just one, but two of Asherah's wings.

Her tattered membranes ooze blood as she attempted to get back up. The worst possible thing that could happen has and now she is unsure if she can actually continue to fight. What if he does more damage? What if its permanent? What if she's never able to fly again? She begins to fret and stress over the possibilities. Twisting herself into an actual knot, she realizes too late she has fallen right into the Nocturne's trap and basically handed him the duel without much of a fight. Unable to do much else, she uses a few quick spell to stem the blood flow and keep the injuries on her wings from completely disabling her. It'll take a few weeks, but she'll be able to fly again. Accepting the loss, nods in defeat to her opponent. Asherah, with the help of a few bystanders, leaves the boat and heads for the nearest healer to help untangle herself.

Neptune, feeling a little let down by the lack of excitement, yawns loudly. "I'm sorry your duel was not up to your hopes for adventure." Neptune blinks slowly as he faces his Quartermaster. Morgiana meets his eyes steadily, "You accuracy is remarkable. To take down an opponent in one well calculated move, that is something I look forward to seeing more of. Welcome to our crew, Striker Neptune. Follow me, please." Leading him into the ship, Neptune sheaths is cutlass and follows silently.

Crew Members:
@Stealclaw - Gunner
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
Leondragon - Striker Neptune
**** - Carpenter

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse

Duelist:
@ZolfJKimbleeXME - Striker (this will be the last time I ping you unless you state otherwise.)
G'morin' duelist! this day we gunna be seein' back to back duels fer th' Striker 'n th' Carpenter position!! th' cap'n asked me to let ye be knowin' she gunna be away fer these duels again, but gunna be back shortly after they be finished to welcome all her new recruits! Best 'o luck to Neptune 'n Asherah who be competin' fer th' Striker spot!

Asherah coiled herself easily around one of the small masts on the ship, waiting irritably for the duel to begin so she could finish it. Her large eyes scan the horizon, wishing more then anything she could be under the choppy waves searching for loot.

Neptune glides silently over the small gaggle of spectators who have gathered to witness the final duels. He lands with a soft thud and draws his cutlass from his place at his side. He has thought long and hard about how he was going to approach this battle, but in the end decided having no plan of attack would be better against the erratic Spiral. He pauses, listening to the sound of the early morning waves crashing against the ships hull.

Asherah beings to unwrap herself from the post, he movements are calculated and fluid. Having relied on her intelligence and instincts, she never bothered to carry a weapon. Baring her needle sharp teeth, she begins to circle Neptune, looking for a weakness, a drop in his defense that she can utilize her to advantage. Her body length whips back and forth, she picks up speed and dodges in quickly to bite has her opponents exposed flesh. Drawing a little blood she darts back out before sustaining any injures.

The Nocturne blinks, but otherwise doesn't move. He is watching her patterns trying to get a feel for her natural flight rhythm. The blood pools and slides down his shoulder, but still he ignores it. Inhaling deeply to steady his grip, Neptune hurls himself at Asherah. His blade flashes and the Spirals lets out a cry of pain as she crashes to the deck floor. He had done it! In one move, he had managed to damage not just one, but two of Asherah's wings.

Her tattered membranes ooze blood as she attempted to get back up. The worst possible thing that could happen has and now she is unsure if she can actually continue to fight. What if he does more damage? What if its permanent? What if she's never able to fly again? She begins to fret and stress over the possibilities. Twisting herself into an actual knot, she realizes too late she has fallen right into the Nocturne's trap and basically handed him the duel without much of a fight. Unable to do much else, she uses a few quick spell to stem the blood flow and keep the injuries on her wings from completely disabling her. It'll take a few weeks, but she'll be able to fly again. Accepting the loss, nods in defeat to her opponent. Asherah, with the help of a few bystanders, leaves the boat and heads for the nearest healer to help untangle herself.

Neptune, feeling a little let down by the lack of excitement, yawns loudly. "I'm sorry your duel was not up to your hopes for adventure." Neptune blinks slowly as he faces his Quartermaster. Morgiana meets his eyes steadily, "You accuracy is remarkable. To take down an opponent in one well calculated move, that is something I look forward to seeing more of. Welcome to our crew, Striker Neptune. Follow me, please." Leading him into the ship, Neptune sheaths is cutlass and follows silently.

Crew Members:
@Stealclaw - Gunner
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
Leondragon - Striker Neptune
**** - Carpenter

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse

Duelist:
@ZolfJKimbleeXME - Striker (this will be the last time I ping you unless you state otherwise.)
Oh boy, let's give a round 'o applause to our new Striker, Neptune!! Now, fer th' final crew battle, Agider against Starlin' to spy wit' ye eye who deserves th' Carpenter position. Maybe once one has be selected we can set the sails on gettin' th' mainmast fixed!!

The large Snapper slowly made his way to the cleared area where the previous duels had been fought. His beady eyes squinted in the mid-afternoon sun. He placed his leg very methodically, preparing to drop down in defense at the first attack.

Starling didn't draw his weapon. He had decided upon a much different tactic then he had seen in the other duels. Sitting back on his haunches and pulling a piece of worn looking paper from his jacket, he began to examine it in earnest. Occasionally, a hum of surprise or a small bubble of laughter escaped him as he read whatever it was on the paper.

His curiosity getting the better of him, Argider shuffled forward a few steps, attempting to peek over the edge to see what the Wildclaw was reading. When he noticed, Starling shifted slight to block the Snapper's view. Looking up wth a grin, he asked "Would you like to know a very strange piece of information, Argider?" Although the stout dragon said nothing, Starling continued. "See, this is a very old piece of history. Written, some say, by the Earthshaker himself! It says here that the original intention was for his creation, the Snapper breeds, to have buoyancy in the water. Allowing them to travel across oceans in search of information!"

Pausing to let this sing in, Starling gave an encouraging smile to Argider. The Snapper's brow furrowed in confusion. Slowly plowing through the massive amount of information stored in his mind of the many years of gathering. Nothing he could remember seemed to recall this being true. With a look of equal amounts of distrust and curiosity, Argider looked back at Starling.

The Wildclaw grinned once more, knowing the most crucial part of his plan was about to unfold. "You know," he said with a twinge of excitement in his voice, " if you were to test it out and prove it true, generations and generations would remember your accomplishment! It would open a whole other world for future Snapper's to discover the secrets of the deep ocean."

Argider had forgotten the duel completely. Too intrigued by this new information, he began to make his way to the edge of the ship. Peering into the water below, he inhaled deeply and heaved himself over the side.

He couldn't believe it! It actually worked!! Scrambling up from the deck of the ship, Starling hovered over the edge and looked below. He was greeted by a pair of wide eyes full of anger, struggling beneath the water's surface.

The Snapper couldn't believe he had fallen for such a stupid trick! Of course he couldn't float! His body weight was much to great! And like an idiot, he had jumped to what was obviously his doom! He continued to struggle, but that only seemed to be making himself sink faster. His chest was on fire from lack of oxygen and his vision began to darken. Just as he was about to lose consciousness, he heard a faint splash and then the world went dark.

Morgiana and ordered Neptune and a few others to jump into the water and save the drowning dragon. She looked back at Starling and with a grin, extended her paw. " That was a heck of a way to win a duel. Sometimes words can be more effective then actually fighting. I hope your silver tongue is smooth enough to get us a low price on wood. You will follow me below deck so I can show you the crew's bunk and then you will get to work repairing our mainmast. Welcome aboard, Carpenter Starling." With that she turned to help drag the Snapper ashore and make sure his was alright.

Crew Members:
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
@Leondragon - Striker Neptune
@FelixMcTrashy - Carpenter Starling

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse

Duelist:
@Abysea - Carpenter (This is the last ping I will give you, unless you wish to be added to the pinglist!)
Oh boy, let's give a round 'o applause to our new Striker, Neptune!! Now, fer th' final crew battle, Agider against Starlin' to spy wit' ye eye who deserves th' Carpenter position. Maybe once one has be selected we can set the sails on gettin' th' mainmast fixed!!

The large Snapper slowly made his way to the cleared area where the previous duels had been fought. His beady eyes squinted in the mid-afternoon sun. He placed his leg very methodically, preparing to drop down in defense at the first attack.

Starling didn't draw his weapon. He had decided upon a much different tactic then he had seen in the other duels. Sitting back on his haunches and pulling a piece of worn looking paper from his jacket, he began to examine it in earnest. Occasionally, a hum of surprise or a small bubble of laughter escaped him as he read whatever it was on the paper.

His curiosity getting the better of him, Argider shuffled forward a few steps, attempting to peek over the edge to see what the Wildclaw was reading. When he noticed, Starling shifted slight to block the Snapper's view. Looking up wth a grin, he asked "Would you like to know a very strange piece of information, Argider?" Although the stout dragon said nothing, Starling continued. "See, this is a very old piece of history. Written, some say, by the Earthshaker himself! It says here that the original intention was for his creation, the Snapper breeds, to have buoyancy in the water. Allowing them to travel across oceans in search of information!"

Pausing to let this sing in, Starling gave an encouraging smile to Argider. The Snapper's brow furrowed in confusion. Slowly plowing through the massive amount of information stored in his mind of the many years of gathering. Nothing he could remember seemed to recall this being true. With a look of equal amounts of distrust and curiosity, Argider looked back at Starling.

The Wildclaw grinned once more, knowing the most crucial part of his plan was about to unfold. "You know," he said with a twinge of excitement in his voice, " if you were to test it out and prove it true, generations and generations would remember your accomplishment! It would open a whole other world for future Snapper's to discover the secrets of the deep ocean."

Argider had forgotten the duel completely. Too intrigued by this new information, he began to make his way to the edge of the ship. Peering into the water below, he inhaled deeply and heaved himself over the side.

He couldn't believe it! It actually worked!! Scrambling up from the deck of the ship, Starling hovered over the edge and looked below. He was greeted by a pair of wide eyes full of anger, struggling beneath the water's surface.

The Snapper couldn't believe he had fallen for such a stupid trick! Of course he couldn't float! His body weight was much to great! And like an idiot, he had jumped to what was obviously his doom! He continued to struggle, but that only seemed to be making himself sink faster. His chest was on fire from lack of oxygen and his vision began to darken. Just as he was about to lose consciousness, he heard a faint splash and then the world went dark.

Morgiana and ordered Neptune and a few others to jump into the water and save the drowning dragon. She looked back at Starling and with a grin, extended her paw. " That was a heck of a way to win a duel. Sometimes words can be more effective then actually fighting. I hope your silver tongue is smooth enough to get us a low price on wood. You will follow me below deck so I can show you the crew's bunk and then you will get to work repairing our mainmast. Welcome aboard, Carpenter Starling." With that she turned to help drag the Snapper ashore and make sure his was alright.

Crew Members:
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
@Leondragon - Striker Neptune
@FelixMcTrashy - Carpenter Starling

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse

Duelist:
@Abysea - Carpenter (This is the last ping I will give you, unless you wish to be added to the pinglist!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18