Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide

Mirror Vision has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Mirror Vision has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@DeadlyFang, @Alyxsandre, @Shewolf13, @WingedClaymore Hey there! I hope this is the right place to post this. haha I was about to make an earth/ice subspecies called "Spelunker" - A Dragon breed that's specialized in spelunking. XD Since I think earth Dragons are known for their caves, digging, mining and hiking, I thought they would love to travel in ice territory to seek for large ice-caves. :) The only problem is, I'd want to quit them and if someone in ice wants my pair, I'd love to give them for free! My english is not good so I never made any lore. >.< Requirements: [u]Breed:[/u] Tundra, Snapper [u]Eyes:[/u] Earth, Ice [u]Primary Gene:[/u] Metallic, Iridescent, Petals, Ripple, Falcon [u]Secondary Gene:[/u] Preferred Facet, (Paint, Saturn) [u]Tertiary Gene:[/u] Gembond (for Rocks around the cave), Runes (for cavepaintings found on the walls), Thylacine (resembling stalactites and stalagmite) Glimmer (glittery frozen mud on the floor) Crackle (resembling melting mud) [u]Primary Colors:[/u] White or Ice [u]Secondary Colors:[/u] White, Ice or Beige-Chocolate [u]Tertiary Colors[/u]: Beige-Chocolate My current pair Looks like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27778488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277785/27778488_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27545461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275455/27545461_350.png[/img] [/url] What should resemble this: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/NSG-By-Li-00093.01Eistobel_13.01.2009-NWL3.jpg/770px-NSG-By-Li-00093.01Eistobel_13.01.2009-NWL3.jpg[/img]
@DeadlyFang, @Alyxsandre, @Shewolf13, @WingedClaymore

Hey there! I hope this is the right place to post this. haha I was about to make an earth/ice subspecies called "Spelunker" - A Dragon breed that's specialized in spelunking. XD
Since I think earth Dragons are known for their caves, digging, mining and hiking, I thought they would love to travel in ice territory to seek for large ice-caves. :)

The only problem is, I'd want to quit them and if someone in ice wants my pair, I'd love to give them for free!
My english is not good so I never made any lore. >.<

Requirements:
Breed: Tundra, Snapper
Eyes: Earth, Ice

Primary Gene: Metallic, Iridescent, Petals, Ripple, Falcon
Secondary Gene: Preferred Facet, (Paint, Saturn)
Tertiary Gene:
Gembond (for Rocks around the cave),
Runes (for cavepaintings found on the walls),
Thylacine (resembling stalactites and stalagmite)
Glimmer (glittery frozen mud on the floor)
Crackle (resembling melting mud)

Primary Colors: White or Ice
Secondary Colors: White, Ice or Beige-Chocolate
Tertiary Colors: Beige-Chocolate

My current pair Looks like this:

27778488_350.png

27545461_350.png

What should resemble this:
770px-NSG-By-Li-00093.01Eistobel_13.01.2009-NWL3.jpg
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn

Yes, this is the right place to post them! Sorry for not responding back sooner. That looks like a lovely idea. In order for a subspecies to be made official we ask that the idea first be submitted through this form for initial review. The initial review is to check that the genes/colors do not overlap with another Official Ice Subspecies and that the lore for the idea is in some way rooted in Ice. Once the initial idea is approved we will provide you with a google doc. After the google doc is completed to your liking and you have at least one official breeding pair you can request that they become official. Let me know if you have any questions.
@Irrwahn

Yes, this is the right place to post them! Sorry for not responding back sooner. That looks like a lovely idea. In order for a subspecies to be made official we ask that the idea first be submitted through this form for initial review. The initial review is to check that the genes/colors do not overlap with another Official Ice Subspecies and that the lore for the idea is in some way rooted in Ice. Once the initial idea is approved we will provide you with a google doc. After the google doc is completed to your liking and you have at least one official breeding pair you can request that they become official. Let me know if you have any questions.
@DeadlyFang

Thank you! I filled out the form as best as I could! haha :D
I hope there will be someone who wants my pair since I think they belong more to ice than to earth! ^^
@DeadlyFang

Thank you! I filled out the form as best as I could! haha :D
I hope there will be someone who wants my pair since I think they belong more to ice than to earth! ^^
gNtNgvw.png
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide @ Lunsola

Starry Night has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide @ Lunsola

Starry Night has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@Irrwahn

Your initial idea for the Spelunkers has been approved! Here is the google doc. You can either request through the doc for access to edit or PM me an email address you are comfortable sharing. Once you have completed the google doc to your liking and have at least one breeding pair you can contact the organizers about making them official. Let the organizers know if you have any questions.
@Irrwahn

Your initial idea for the Spelunkers has been approved! Here is the google doc. You can either request through the doc for access to edit or PM me an email address you are comfortable sharing. Once you have completed the google doc to your liking and have at least one breeding pair you can contact the organizers about making them official. Let the organizers know if you have any questions.

Glacial Leviathans has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Glacial Leviathans has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@Irrwahn

I would be interested in your Spelunkers pair, I'm all for more variety of subspecies for my hatchery.
@Irrwahn

I would be interested in your Spelunkers pair, I'm all for more variety of subspecies for my hatchery.
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
@Orili

Oh I'm so glad they will find an icy and loving home!!! Thank you so much! *3*
Can you ping me for their first hatchlings please? :'D I'll try to fill out this Google doc soon, but I'm rly not good at lore and all. XD So it might take a while until it's done. >.<

@Orili

Oh I'm so glad they will find an icy and loving home!!! Thank you so much! *3*
Can you ping me for their first hatchlings please? :'D I'll try to fill out this Google doc soon, but I'm rly not good at lore and all. XD So it might take a while until it's done. >.<

gNtNgvw.png
@DeadlyFang
I've finished the Google doc! At least I hope I did it right. XD
The only breeding pair belongs now to Orili!

@Orili
I mentioned you as a breeder in the document. :)
@DeadlyFang
I've finished the Google doc! At least I hope I did it right. XD
The only breeding pair belongs now to Orili!

@Orili
I mentioned you as a breeder in the document. :)
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14