@Arrowfeathers @CartelSaide @NocturneAlley

The Cryo Center has been moved to here ^_^
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
//subscribes to all the threads
//subscribes to all the threads
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide

Tech-Sno has been added as an official Ice Subspecies!

Tech-Sno has been added as an official Ice Subspecies!

Frozen Galaxy has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Frozen Galaxy has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@Arrowfeathers @CartelSaide The events section has been updated on the front page has been updated. ^.^ [size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1944792][color=#8FB0C8][b]The Official Ice Subspecies Badge Contest[/b][/color][/url][/size] [color=#666666][u]Overview[/u] Design a Badge that can be used in a Dragon's Bio or a Hatchery Thread that displays the dragon's status as an Official Ice Subspecies! [u]Theme[/u] Why, the Southern Icefields, of course! Whatever you think will make somebody think "Oh, this is totally from the Ice Flight!" Please be sure NOT to design something specifically based off one subspecies, as this badge is an "overall" badge, one that can be used for every single subspecies we've got! [u]Prizes[/u] [b][size=2]First Place[/size][/b] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Anomalous Skink][color=#666666] +100,000 treasure! [color=#666666][b][size=2]Second Place[/size][/b] [item=Chillspike Crown][item=Skin: Electropunk][color=#666666] +50,000 treasure! [color=#666666][b][size=2]Honorable Mention[/size][/b] [item=Cragward Custodian][item=Skin: Featherback Savant] [color=#666666]+25,000![/color] [color=#666666]Submissions for this contest are due by September 8th at Rollover. Visit the thread (linked above) to find out more about the contest and its' guidelines.[/color]
@Arrowfeathers @CartelSaide
The events section has been updated on the front page has been updated. ^.^

The Official Ice Subspecies Badge Contest

Overview
Design a Badge that can be used in a Dragon's Bio or a Hatchery Thread that displays the dragon's status as an Official Ice Subspecies!

Theme
Why, the Southern Icefields, of course! Whatever you think will make somebody think "Oh, this is totally from the Ice Flight!" Please be sure NOT to design something specifically based off one subspecies, as this badge is an "overall" badge, one that can be used for every single subspecies we've got!

Prizes

First Place
Unhatched Ice Egg Anomalous Skink +100,000 treasure!

Second Place
Chillspike Crown Skin: Electropunk +50,000 treasure!

Honorable Mention
Cragward Custodian Skin: Featherback Savant +25,000!

Submissions for this contest are due by September 8th at Rollover. Visit the thread (linked above) to find out more about the contest and its' guidelines.

@DeadlyFang
Hello there. I'm interested in buying an Ice Rep for my clan, and I thought it'd be special if he was a subspecies dragon! Would it be possible for me to be pinged for any male tundra with blue/blue/white color ranges? I went through a handful of the subspcies pages, but there weren't any that demanded my sole attention. Tbh, the frostbite dragons were one of favorites, but Tundras aren't included. Anyways, let me know?
@DeadlyFang
Hello there. I'm interested in buying an Ice Rep for my clan, and I thought it'd be special if he was a subspecies dragon! Would it be possible for me to be pinged for any male tundra with blue/blue/white color ranges? I went through a handful of the subspcies pages, but there weren't any that demanded my sole attention. Tbh, the frostbite dragons were one of favorites, but Tundras aren't included. Anyways, let me know?
@JustALotCrazy

Out of curiosity I checked, and the Polar Spirits have a variant (Fortress of Ends) which is Sky/Sky/White-Ice, pretty much identical to Frostbite but for Tundras. You should check out some of their breeders, see if they have anything coming up!
@JustALotCrazy

Out of curiosity I checked, and the Polar Spirits have a variant (Fortress of Ends) which is Sky/Sky/White-Ice, pretty much identical to Frostbite but for Tundras. You should check out some of their breeders, see if they have anything coming up!
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
@JustALotCrazy Hi!
Have you checked out our Ice Subspecies Sales Hub? There we have all the breeders listed for our different subspecies! You can ping any of the breeders of the specific subspecies to be added to their individual pinglists. I can also add you to the general sales pinglist, with the specifications you listed.

We have the Wardenites (not official yet) underway which may fit what you are looking for. Also, Frozen Lakes come to mind with the blue/blue/white combo. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to be added to the general sales pinglist. :)
@JustALotCrazy Hi!
Have you checked out our Ice Subspecies Sales Hub? There we have all the breeders listed for our different subspecies! You can ping any of the breeders of the specific subspecies to be added to their individual pinglists. I can also add you to the general sales pinglist, with the specifications you listed.

We have the Wardenites (not official yet) underway which may fit what you are looking for. Also, Frozen Lakes come to mind with the blue/blue/white combo. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to be added to the general sales pinglist. :)
@Orili
I did look at the FOE variant of Polar Spirits, and they did stick out at me for good potential. Thank you for reminding me! I think I will contact thw breeders, but I think i read in the lore they're fairly rare. Of course, there are two breeders listed. I'll do that in the morning.

@DeadlyFang
I didn't yet! I must've gotten the two confused (it's easy to do when you're on mobile). I'll check it out in the morning, but I'd appreciate it if I could be placed on the general sales pinglist anyways. :)
I remember looking at frozen lakes, but I think they generally required a white/blue/blue range combo? I don't remember specifically, but they didn't quite fit what I was hoping for.
As for the Wardenites, that link isn't working, but it might just be my phone or that I don't have access with my google account.
@Orili
I did look at the FOE variant of Polar Spirits, and they did stick out at me for good potential. Thank you for reminding me! I think I will contact thw breeders, but I think i read in the lore they're fairly rare. Of course, there are two breeders listed. I'll do that in the morning.

@DeadlyFang
I didn't yet! I must've gotten the two confused (it's easy to do when you're on mobile). I'll check it out in the morning, but I'd appreciate it if I could be placed on the general sales pinglist anyways. :)
I remember looking at frozen lakes, but I think they generally required a white/blue/blue range combo? I don't remember specifically, but they didn't quite fit what I was hoping for.
As for the Wardenites, that link isn't working, but it might just be my phone or that I don't have access with my google account.
@JustALotCrazy Sure thing!
@JustALotCrazy Sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14