Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Boltninja75 Thanks! Here is ours: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1926585][img]http://i.imgur.com/7V3IPXA.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Boltninja75
Thanks!

Here is ours:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1926585][img]http://i.imgur.com/7V3IPXA.png[/img][/url]
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide

Sundras has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide

Sundras has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide, @LSeven

Living Glass has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Living Glass has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
Yule has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
Yule has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

The Ice Subspecies Organizers are happy to announce the first official Ice Subspecies of the year, The Archivists! Also, starting tomorrow there will once again be an Ice Subspecies Riddle Game taking place in the Crystalline Gala. Check it out here~

The Ice Subspecies Organizers are happy to announce the first official Ice Subspecies of the year, The Archivists! Also, starting tomorrow there will once again be an Ice Subspecies Riddle Game taking place in the Crystalline Gala. Check it out here~
@DeadlyFang

Sorry, I'm not sure where to ask, but could I be notified of any new Obsidian Potions dragons? I have a few specifics but they're overall perfect for a project I'm working on.
@DeadlyFang

Sorry, I'm not sure where to ask, but could I be notified of any new Obsidian Potions dragons? I have a few specifics but they're overall perfect for a project I'm working on.
@JustALotCrazy

You can find the pinglists for them in the Subspecies Sales Hub~

I'd suggest contacting a breeder here on the breeder's pinglist for the fastest results, but there is a buyer's pinglist that breeder's ping as well!
@JustALotCrazy

You can find the pinglists for them in the Subspecies Sales Hub~

I'd suggest contacting a breeder here on the breeder's pinglist for the fastest results, but there is a buyer's pinglist that breeder's ping as well!
Ice Flowers has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
Ice Flowers has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
@Alyxsandre @Shewolf13 @DeadlyFang @Orili

A few months ago I tried making my own subspecies very similar to the Cryo Center's Obsidian Potions, before I realized you guys had an official subspecies already. I have had nothing but failure, so I offer all the dragons I've purchased in pursuit of my subspecies to the people interested in yours. I'm about to sign off for the night, but I have some 35 XXY Obsidian Metallic/Alloy dragons, about half of which have Capsule. I honestly spent over 2 million treasure on accumulating them, but I'll sell the Capsuled dragons to anyone interested for 40kt. I can look at the proper pinglists tomorrow for the buyers, but none of them are currently registered as Obsidian Potions.
@Alyxsandre @Shewolf13 @DeadlyFang @Orili

A few months ago I tried making my own subspecies very similar to the Cryo Center's Obsidian Potions, before I realized you guys had an official subspecies already. I have had nothing but failure, so I offer all the dragons I've purchased in pursuit of my subspecies to the people interested in yours. I'm about to sign off for the night, but I have some 35 XXY Obsidian Metallic/Alloy dragons, about half of which have Capsule. I honestly spent over 2 million treasure on accumulating them, but I'll sell the Capsuled dragons to anyone interested for 40kt. I can look at the proper pinglists tomorrow for the buyers, but none of them are currently registered as Obsidian Potions.
@JustALotCrazy
You'd probably have the highest chance selling them in the Ice Subspecies Sales Hub or in the Subspecies Discord. I hope you make some of that money back!
@JustALotCrazy
You'd probably have the highest chance selling them in the Ice Subspecies Sales Hub or in the Subspecies Discord. I hope you make some of that money back!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14