Cool! Just added them.
@Vixeon
Cool! Just added them.
sCw6a1v.pngeaHPfi0.png48XN8pr.png
@Vixeon

Username: ChaosToadette
User ID: 228844
Flight: Plague
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 21 (and counting!)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yes!
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Everything!

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Providing I have the lair space to breed any, I would love to give away my Ridgie babies!
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Always.
If Yes, please list them here: Eldritch/Eggplant/Pear, Royal/Obsidian/Leaf, Obsidian/Crimson/Gold, Obsidian/Teal/Teal, Yellow/Eldritch/Obsidian, Triple Orca, Sunset/Sunset/Raspberry. Italic ones are ones I really want! Genes don't really matter, but if you want to know more in-depth about it, check out my Dream Dragons List in my signature and profile bio.

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: I don't have an official hatchery, but I do have a Ridgie pair that specializes in making triple and double babies.
If Yes, please link it here: N/A
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): N/A

I don't have to be a frequent breeder to join this, do I (I often run low on lair space to breed regularly)? I just want to be part of a RB-loving community and look at other peoples Snootle babies and share my own! ^^
@Vixeon

Username: ChaosToadette
User ID: 228844
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 21 (and counting!)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yes!
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Everything!

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Providing I have the lair space to breed any, I would love to give away my Ridgie babies!
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Always.
If Yes, please list them here: Eldritch/Eggplant/Pear, Royal/Obsidian/Leaf, Obsidian/Crimson/Gold, Obsidian/Teal/Teal, Yellow/Eldritch/Obsidian, Triple Orca, Sunset/Sunset/Raspberry. Italic ones are ones I really want! Genes don't really matter, but if you want to know more in-depth about it, check out my Dream Dragons List in my signature and profile bio.

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: I don't have an official hatchery, but I do have a Ridgie pair that specializes in making triple and double babies.
If Yes, please link it here: N/A
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): N/A

I don't have to be a frequent breeder to join this, do I (I often run low on lair space to breed regularly)? I just want to be part of a RB-loving community and look at other peoples Snootle babies and share my own! ^^
corrosivecreaturessig.png
@Vixeon

Username:
@Vixeon

User ID: 176097
Flight: plague
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 1 (but ill add more)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: yes

If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): all of them

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: yes
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: preferably butterfly/glimmer, but anything that catches my interest will do.

If Yes, please list them here:

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: i have a hatchery, but im re doing it. i plan on having a ridgeback pair soon.

If Yes, please link it here: (not at the moment)

If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): will make a affiliate badge soon.
@Vixeon

Username:
@Vixeon

User ID: 176097
Flight: plague
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 1 (but ill add more)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: yes

If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): all of them

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: yes
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: preferably butterfly/glimmer, but anything that catches my interest will do.

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: i have a hatchery, but im re doing it. i plan on having a ridgeback pair soon.

If Yes, please link it here: (not at the moment)

If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): will make a affiliate badge soon.
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoesyVaporeon @ChaosToadette

I've added you both to the spreadsheet. Any queries, I'm only a ping away. ^^

@RoesyVaporeon @ChaosToadette

I've added you both to the spreadsheet. Any queries, I'm only a ping away. ^^

zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon Yay! So glad this is going to be resurrected. :)

Username: TheWormwood
User ID: 50272
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 10

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?:
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Everything please. :)

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Sure
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Not presently

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?:
If Yes, please link it here: Not currently maintaining a hatchery thread, but periodically have hatchlings for sale.
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery):
@Vixeon Yay! So glad this is going to be resurrected. :)

Username: TheWormwood
User ID: 50272
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 10

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?:
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Everything please. :)

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Sure
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Not presently

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?:
If Yes, please link it here: Not currently maintaining a hatchery thread, but periodically have hatchlings for sale.
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery):
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
@TheWormwood I've added you to the spreadsheet ^^
@TheWormwood I've added you to the spreadsheet ^^
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon Username: absolmon User ID: 110678 Flight: Shadow Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 7 Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yes If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Monthly Events, Updates Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Yes Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: No If Yes, please list them here: Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: No If Yes, please link it here: If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): Here is my entry for my contest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8775908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87760/8775908_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vixeon

Username: absolmon
User ID: 110678
Flight: Shadow
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 7

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yes
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Monthly Events, Updates

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Yes
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: No

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: No
If Yes, please link it here:

Here is my entry for my contest.

8775908_350.png
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon I've added you to the spreadsheet now. c:
@absolmon I've added you to the spreadsheet now. c:
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
*^* Time for a little Ridgie Bump! *^*
*^* Time for a little Ridgie Bump! *^*
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6