Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | *^* Ridgeback Breeding Association *^*
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kintoro, @someKindOfGenius @Joubu, @Magnolias, @LydiaHatter, @Melete @TheWormwood, @Ickyrus, @ShenziSixaxis, @Hisscale, @deadandroid@Diplocaulus, @Th13teen, @Emeraldis, @Kellendraysia, @FactoryScience, @Sakurawr, @TeaDino, @SomethingSmarmy @Siricchi, @xobsessivegeekx @Felicia, @Hyalite @Omicronus, @MoonStoneCentaur, @Lynchly @Searinox, @NerdyDragon, @Ursahyperdrive, @artythrip, @JulieH @Necrixx, @Chione, @Dorkateea, @Scrabulon, @LoneVarg, @Tegu, @PlushiePalooza

Hello everyone! Sorry for any multiple pings. You are being pinged here as you were members of the Ridgeback Breeding Association that was run by PlushiePalooza. Plushie has kindly let me take over and here is the new thread. ((Badges are incoming!))

If you would like to be added to the new member list then please fill out the form that is on the front page, anybody who is on the old pinglist will not be added automatically to any of the new lists.

Ridgeback of the Month entries are now being accepted, the theme of this month is The Lightning Flight and more information can be found in the Events section on the front page.

Any questions, please ping me or pm me! ^^
@Kintoro, @someKindOfGenius @Joubu, @Magnolias, @LydiaHatter, @Melete @TheWormwood, @Ickyrus, @ShenziSixaxis, @Hisscale, @deadandroid@Diplocaulus, @Th13teen, @Emeraldis, @Kellendraysia, @FactoryScience, @Sakurawr, @TeaDino, @SomethingSmarmy @Siricchi, @xobsessivegeekx @Felicia, @Hyalite @Omicronus, @MoonStoneCentaur, @Lynchly @Searinox, @NerdyDragon, @Ursahyperdrive, @artythrip, @JulieH @Necrixx, @Chione, @Dorkateea, @Scrabulon, @LoneVarg, @Tegu, @PlushiePalooza

Hello everyone! Sorry for any multiple pings. You are being pinged here as you were members of the Ridgeback Breeding Association that was run by PlushiePalooza. Plushie has kindly let me take over and here is the new thread. ((Badges are incoming!))

If you would like to be added to the new member list then please fill out the form that is on the front page, anybody who is on the old pinglist will not be added automatically to any of the new lists.

Ridgeback of the Month entries are now being accepted, the theme of this month is The Lightning Flight and more information can be found in the Events section on the front page.

Any questions, please ping me or pm me! ^^
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
The Ridgeback Breeding Association is now open for Snoot stuff! Please come in and enjoy some seafood!
The Ridgeback Breeding Association is now open for Snoot stuff! Please come in and enjoy some seafood!
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon

Username: LydiaHatter(Will change soon)
User ID: 12367
Flight: Ice
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 1 (Plan on more, but I'm clearing out my lair right now)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yes
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Sales, news, and updates.

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Sure, but I'm hoping to set up a new pair eventually
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Yes
If Yes, please list them here: Female Grapefruit Iridescent / Ultramarine Shimmer / Cyan Crackle, but that's very unlikely to find so any female ridgebacks similar to that. Other than that, any with pastel colors, warm colors, or smoke gene.

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: No
If Yes, please link it here:
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery):
@Vixeon

Username: LydiaHatter(Will change soon)
User ID: 12367
Flight: Ice
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 1 (Plan on more, but I'm clearing out my lair right now)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yes
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): Sales, news, and updates.

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Sure, but I'm hoping to set up a new pair eventually
If Yes, please list them here: Female Grapefruit Iridescent / Ultramarine Shimmer / Cyan Crackle, but that's very unlikely to find so any female ridgebacks similar to that. Other than that, any with pastel colors, warm colors, or smoke gene.

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: No
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery):
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
@Vixeon

Hello hello!

Username: Diplocaulus
User ID: 62133
Flight: Lightning, but about to change to.... i dunno :u
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 7 (another will be a ridge eventually but is currently a guardian)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yeah!
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): News, updates, and monthly events

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: naw
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: nope I just cruise for whatever looks good
If Yes, please list them here: nuh uh

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: nopey
If Yes, please link it here: nope
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): n/a
@Vixeon

Hello hello!

Username: Diplocaulus
User ID: 62133
Flight: Lightning, but about to change to.... i dunno :u
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 7 (another will be a ridge eventually but is currently a guardian)

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: Yeah!
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): News, updates, and monthly events

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: naw
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: nope I just cruise for whatever looks good
If Yes, please list them here: nuh uh

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: nopey
If Yes, please link it here: nope
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): n/a
@Vixeon

Alrighty, awesome! Good luck with your new position. :)

Username: Hisscale
User ID: 51967
Flight: Plague
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 4

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?:
If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here):

Pinged for all. Sales, news/ updates, and events.

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: No
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?:
If Yes, please list them here:

Near, Double, and/or Triple RUST, BLOOD, and (any red shade.)

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?:

No, but lair contains 2 permanent triple blood pairs.

N/A
@Vixeon

Alrighty, awesome! Good luck with your new position. :)

Username: Hisscale
User ID: 51967
Flight: Plague
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 4

Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?:

Pinged for all. Sales, news/ updates, and events.

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: No
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?:

Near, Double, and/or Triple RUST, BLOOD, and (any red shade.)

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?:

No, but lair contains 2 permanent triple blood pairs.

N/A
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Vixeon Username: [b]Cheeseburger[/b] User ID: [b]123732[/b] Flight: [b]Lightning[/b] Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: [b]10[/b] Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): [b]News, Updates, Events, and ONLY for sales if it matches what I'm looking for...[/b] Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: [b]I will breed on request, but I will not send them out of my lair.[/b] Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: [b]Yes[/b] If Yes, please list them here: [b]Copper Cherub, Auburn Seraph, Tarnish Stained[/b] [i](Fire, Earth, or Lightning eyes preferred.)[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=1&gender=1&tert=124&tertgene=12&winggene=5&wings=166&auth=3b1390a00a12126dfee85dc94c9eb233b9a4f4a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: [b]No hatchery, but would be willing to breed on request.[/b] If Yes, please link it here: If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery):
@Vixeon

Username: Cheeseburger
User ID: 123732
Flight: Lightning
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 10

News, Updates, Events, and ONLY for sales if it matches what I'm looking for...

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: I will breed on request, but I will not send them out of my lair.
If Yes, please list them here: Copper Cherub, Auburn Seraph, Tarnish Stained (Fire, Earth, or Lightning eyes preferred.)

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=1&gender=1&tert=124&tertgene=12&winggene=5&wings=166&auth=3b1390a00a12126dfee85dc94c9eb233b9a4f4a2&dummyext=prev.png

Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: No hatchery, but would be willing to breed on request.
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@LydiaHatter @Diplocaulus @Hisscale @Cheeseburger

Awesome! I've added you all to the spreadsheet, any changes such as flight, number of Ridgies, or general/specific search you can go ahead and change yourselves. ^^

If you change your username or want to add a hatchery, please ping me so I know what info needs to be changed/added.

@LydiaHatter @Diplocaulus @Hisscale @Cheeseburger

Awesome! I've added you all to the spreadsheet, any changes such as flight, number of Ridgies, or general/specific search you can go ahead and change yourselves. ^^

If you change your username or want to add a hatchery, please ping me so I know what info needs to be changed/added.

zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon Username: Sakurawr User ID: 1515 Flight: Light Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 9 (and increasing! G1 lair and scroll are expensive :C) Do you want to be pinged for Ridgeback sales, RBA news and updates and Monthly Events?: If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): News/updates/events. Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Only to another G1 (all but Drake are G1). Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Not currently. If Yes, please list them here: Do you have a hatchery that has Ridgeback pairs(these can be half Ridgeback pairings)?: If Yes, please link it here: Not currently! Dragon sales are bad right now. D: If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): - For the contest, my Drake fits it pretty well. :p [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=158550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1586/158550_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vixeon

Username: Sakurawr
User ID: 1515
Flight: Light
Number of Permanent Ridgebacks: 9 (and increasing! G1 lair and scroll are expensive :C)

If Yes, what would you like to be pinged for?(Please list them here): News/updates/events.

Do you want to stud out your Ridgebacks to other users?: Only to another G1 (all but Drake are G1).
Are you looking for specific Ridgebacks?: Not currently.

If Yes, please link it here: Not currently! Dragon sales are bad right now. D:
If Yes and you also would like to be Affiliates, please link your affiliate badge/image here(if you have one for your hatchery): -

For the contest, my Drake fits it pretty well. :p

158550_350.png

@Sakurawr Awesome! I've added you to the spreadsheet and I've added Drake to the list of entrants for the contest!
@Sakurawr Awesome! I've added you to the spreadsheet and I've added Drake to the list of entrants for the contest!
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon

Would it be alright to add some dragons to sales spreadsheet? I'm clearing out my lair and I've got a bunch of old ridgebacks to sell.
@Vixeon

Would it be alright to add some dragons to sales spreadsheet? I'm clearing out my lair and I've got a bunch of old ridgebacks to sell.
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
1 2 3 4 5 6