Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Meadow Dragons
1 2 3
[center][font=constantia][size=7]Meadow Dragons[/font][/size] [size=4]A Wind Subspecies[/size][/center] On some days under the open sky, the air is so clear and the soul so attuned, certain dragons can almost see the wind and light. These are the Meadow Dragons, carefree dragons who love nothing more than wide open spaces, the sun on their wings and the breeze on their skin. The first Meadow Dragons came to the Zephyr Steppes; it’s said they sprung into existence from a heavenly Wind warmed by summer’s Light on a nest made of grasses and flowers. Their first sight was of the sky and the prairie, with not a mountain, tree, or hill to block their view. It seemed, to those first Meadow Dragons, they could see forever. [center][item=light runestone][item=wind runestone][item=nature runestone] Table of Contents thing I suppose Intro/Updates Subspecies Requirements Lore, etc. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1912791#post_21147442]Meadow Babies[/url] Credits I think that's all[/center] [b]January 19, 2016[/b] Welcome to the world.
Meadow Dragons
A Wind Subspecies

On some days under the open sky, the air is so clear and the soul so attuned, certain dragons can almost see the wind and light. These are the Meadow Dragons, carefree dragons who love nothing more than wide open spaces, the sun on their wings and the breeze on their skin.

The first Meadow Dragons came to the Zephyr Steppes; it’s said they sprung into existence from a heavenly Wind warmed by summer’s Light on a nest made of grasses and flowers. Their first sight was of the sky and the prairie, with not a mountain, tree, or hill to block their view. It seemed, to those first Meadow Dragons, they could see forever.
Light Runestone Wind Runestone Nature Runestone

Table of Contents thing
I suppose

Intro/Updates
Subspecies Requirements
Lore, etc.
Meadow Babies
Credits
I think
that's all

January 19, 2016 Welcome to the world.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
There are three types of this subspecies, the Meadow Breeze, the Meadow Flowers, and Meadow Tree types. [b][u]Meadow Breeze Subspecies Requirements:[/b][/u] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157555/15755445_350.png[/img] [i]example[/i][/center] [b]Breeds:[/b] Guardian, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw, Skydancer. (These are the species who, for the most part, have their wings held above the rest of their bodies.) [b]Primary Genes:[/b] Iridescent or Speckle. [b]Primary Colors:[/b] Jade - Spring [b]Secondary Genes:[/b] Paint. [b]Secondary Colors:[/b] Splash - Sky [b]Tertiary Genes:[/b] Smoke or Ringlets. [b]Tertiary Colors:[/b] Lemon - Gold [b]Eyes:[/b] Wind (preferred), Light, or Nature [b][u]Meadow Flowers Subspecies Requirements:[/b][/u] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158580/15857919_350.png[/img] [i]example[/i][/center] [b]Breeds:[/b] Guardian, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw, Skydancer. [b]Primary Genes:[/b] Iridescent or Speckle. [b]Primary Colors:[/b] Jade - Spring [b]Secondary Genes:[/b] Paint. [b]Secondary Colors:[/b] Splash - Sky [b]Tertiary Genes:[/b] Spines. [b]Tertiary Colors:[/b] Any. [b]Eyes:[/b] Wind (preferred), Light, or Nature [b][u]Meadow Tree Subspecies Requirements:[/b][/u] [b]Breeds:[/b] Guardian, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw, Skydancer. [b]Primary Genes:[/b] Iridescent or Speckle. [b]Primary Colors:[/b] Jade - Spring [b]Secondary Genes:[/b] Paint. [b]Secondary Colors:[/b] Splash - Sky [b]Tertiary Genes:[/b] Ringlets. [b]Tertiary Colors:[/b] Any green. [b]Eyes:[/b] Wind (preferred), Light, or Nature
There are three types of this subspecies, the Meadow Breeze, the Meadow Flowers, and Meadow Tree types.

Meadow Breeze Subspecies Requirements:
15755445_350.png
example

Breeds: Guardian, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw, Skydancer. (These are the species who, for the most part, have their wings held above the rest of their bodies.)

Primary Genes: Iridescent or Speckle.

Primary Colors: Jade - Spring

Secondary Genes: Paint.

Secondary Colors: Splash - Sky

Tertiary Genes: Smoke or Ringlets.

Tertiary Colors: Lemon - Gold

Eyes: Wind (preferred), Light, or Nature

Meadow Flowers Subspecies Requirements:
15857919_350.png
example

Breeds: Guardian, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw, Skydancer.

Tertiary Genes: Spines.

Tertiary Colors: Any.

Meadow Tree Subspecies Requirements:

Breeds: Guardian, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw, Skydancer.

Tertiary Genes: Ringlets.

Tertiary Colors: Any green.

Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[center][font=constantia][size=7]Meadow Dragons[/font][/size] [font=constantia][size=4]Lore[/size][/font] [/center] Meadow Dragons are special in that they love not one or two, but three Elements. They of course feel kinship with the Wind on which they were born to soar, but what would the sky be without Nature below, the Light to warm and brighten it? A Meadow Dragon can feel equally at home in any of these Flights. Most Meadow Dragons would prefer never to put a roof over their heads, but sometimes weather insists otherwise. A Meadow Dragon will never be found in a cave or other dark, enclosed space. Rather, stationary Meadow Dragons build small lean-tos and huts to keep them out of the elements. Their favorite mode of living is camping, with only a thin piece of fabric or tarp to separate them from the world outside. It’s convenient for them to easily pack up and move out, since they’re always on the lookout for more beautiful vistas and air currents to test their wings. [center][item=light runestone][item=wind runestone][item=nature runestone][/center] Every Meadow Dragon respects the circle of life wherever they go, and are careful to take only what they need from the world around them. They’re light travelers, considering their experiences and the beauty they’ve seen all they need to complete their lives. Any Meadow Dragon would adore a traveling partner, whether these are other dragons like themselves or a familiar to keep them company. However, most Meadow Dragons have the capacity to be splendid hunters. They understand the ebb and flow of life around them and can easily pick out prey. Even still, a Meadow Dragon will never kill for sport or for show, and is more likely to run from an attack than to return blow for blow. [center][item=crowned roc][item=ambush][item=roc][/center] Every Meadow Dragon respects the circle of life wherever they go, and are careful to take only what they need from the world around them. They’re light travelers, considering their experiences and the beauty they’ve seen all they need to complete their lives. Any Meadow Dragon would adore a traveling partner, whether these are other dragons like themselves or a familiar to keep them company. However, most Meadow Dragons have the capacity to be splendid hunters. They understand the ebb and flow of life around them and can easily pick out prey. Even still, a Meadow Dragon will never kill for sport or for show, and is more likely to run from an attack than to return blow for blow. [font=constantia][size=6]Favorites[/size][/font] [center][font=constantia][size=4]Familiars[/size][/font][/center] A Meadow dragon can make a companion of nearly any friendly creature, though they are more likely to be found in the company of those that they may share their world with. They can usually, therefore, be found with a familiar that can fly. Of those familiars that can fly, their favorite are those whose element aligns with their own. It wouldn’t be uncommon to see a Meadow dragon with any of these familiars: [center][item=hurricane herald][item=cloud chaser][item=wildwood owl][item=masked harpy][item=cloudkeeper herald][/center] And a [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Il2i59tfjSiEkdly__botH120LZc9N6O6VU8Mc0vyQ/edit?usp=sharing]doc[/url] for those interested.
Meadow Dragons
Lore

Meadow Dragons are special in that they love not one or two, but three Elements. They of course feel kinship with the Wind on which they were born to soar, but what would the sky be without Nature below, the Light to warm and brighten it? A Meadow Dragon can feel equally at home in any of these Flights.

Most Meadow Dragons would prefer never to put a roof over their heads, but sometimes weather insists otherwise. A Meadow Dragon will never be found in a cave or other dark, enclosed space. Rather, stationary Meadow Dragons build small lean-tos and huts to keep them out of the elements. Their favorite mode of living is camping, with only a thin piece of fabric or tarp to separate them from the world outside. It’s convenient for them to easily pack up and move out, since they’re always on the lookout for more beautiful vistas and air currents to test their wings.
Light Runestone Wind Runestone Nature Runestone

Every Meadow Dragon respects the circle of life wherever they go, and are careful to take only what they need from the world around them. They’re light travelers, considering their experiences and the beauty they’ve seen all they need to complete their lives. Any Meadow Dragon would adore a traveling partner, whether these are other dragons like themselves or a familiar to keep them company.

However, most Meadow Dragons have the capacity to be splendid hunters. They understand the ebb and flow of life around them and can easily pick out prey. Even still, a Meadow Dragon will never kill for sport or for show, and is more likely to run from an attack than to return blow for blow.
Crowned Roc Ambush Roc

Every Meadow Dragon respects the circle of life wherever they go, and are careful to take only what they need from the world around them. They’re light travelers, considering their experiences and the beauty they’ve seen all they need to complete their lives. Any Meadow Dragon would adore a traveling partner, whether these are other dragons like themselves or a familiar to keep them company.

However, most Meadow Dragons have the capacity to be splendid hunters. They understand the ebb and flow of life around them and can easily pick out prey. Even still, a Meadow Dragon will never kill for sport or for show, and is more likely to run from an attack than to return blow for blow.

Favorites
Familiars
A Meadow dragon can make a companion of nearly any friendly creature, though they are more likely to be found in the company of those that they may share their world with. They can usually, therefore, be found with a familiar that can fly. Of those familiars that can fly, their favorite are those whose element aligns with their own.

It wouldn’t be uncommon to see a Meadow dragon with any of these familiars:
Hurricane Herald Cloud Chaser Wildwood Owl Masked Harpy Cloudkeeper Herald

And a doc for those interested.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[center][font=constantia][size=7]Meadow Dragons[/font][/size] [size=4]Current Pairs[/size][/center] Moor and Heather had a nest! Here are their lovelies that are for sale. The names in quotes are simply for reference because that's easier than numbers. I'm asking for 25k each. [quote=Moor and Heather Babies] [quote=Meadow Breezes] [/quote] [quote=Meadow Flowers] [center] [/center]
Meadow Dragons
Current Pairs

Moor and Heather had a nest! Here are their lovelies that are for sale. The names in quotes are simply for reference because that's easier than numbers.

I'm asking for 25k each.
Moor and Heather Babies wrote:
Meadow Breezes wrote:
Meadow Flowers wrote:
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[center][font=constantia][size=7]Meadow Dragons[/font][/size] [size=4]Credits[/size] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/d543214392fb8a282fd0620612caf102/tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png[/img][/center] Banner from [url=http://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner]here[/url].
Meadow Dragons
Credits
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png

Banner from here.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[center][font=constantia][size=7]Meadow Dragons[/font][/size] [size=4]JUST IN CASE[/size] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/d543214392fb8a282fd0620612caf102/tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png[/img][/center] I can't imagine what I'd use this for, but here it is.
Meadow Dragons
JUST IN CASE
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png

I can't imagine what I'd use this for, but here it is.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Alright! That's that. Feel free to comment and whatnot, everyone and anyone. I'll be making breeding cards for my current pair--and I have another in progress. Another or two. The probability of specific genes passing on and whatnot. It's giving me a headache right now.
Alright! That's that. Feel free to comment and whatnot, everyone and anyone. I'll be making breeding cards for my current pair--and I have another in progress. Another or two. The probability of specific genes passing on and whatnot. It's giving me a headache right now.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Up.
Up.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)