Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Koi Dragon Association
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@DalphiaRose, @GoldenFlight, @Hanelli, @AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus, @sQld, @hinotoriii

We have our first share thread contest! Check it out, put up your koi with new colors, and win some prizes! :D
@DalphiaRose, @GoldenFlight, @Hanelli, @AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus, @sQld, @hinotoriii

We have our first share thread contest! Check it out, put up your koi with new colors, and win some prizes! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I just got my accent for my new Koi dragon. (I was hoping for a new color primary, but I was tired of breeding for this dragon, and I finally got a combo I liked) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24467677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244677/24467677_350.png[/img] [/url] Carmine/ Cream/ Cream
I just got my accent for my new Koi dragon. (I was hoping for a new color primary, but I was tired of breeding for this dragon, and I finally got a combo I liked)

24467677_350.png

Carmine/ Cream/ Cream
tumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gifbulbasaur_sprite_by_pokemon__sprites-d81vzwd.giftumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gif
@DalphiaRose Hi there!

Just leaving a post to let you know that I've put a banner up in my hatchery for the Koi Dragon Breeders (which you can see in the first post here if you like).
@DalphiaRose Hi there!

Just leaving a post to let you know that I've put a banner up in my hatchery for the Koi Dragon Breeders (which you can see in the first post here if you like).
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii

Awesome! :D
@hinotoriii

Awesome! :D
@Siaur, @GoldenFlight, @marenostra, @WinterGold, @Twomix, @Indigosa, @sQld,

Hey middle of the year birthdays! Happy Birthday! :D
@Siaur, @GoldenFlight, @marenostra, @WinterGold, @Twomix, @Indigosa, @sQld,

Hey middle of the year birthdays! Happy Birthday! :D
@DalphiaRose

Thanks!!
@DalphiaRose

Thanks!!
@DalphiaRose
Thank you!
@DalphiaRose
Thank you!
FR Time +9
@DalphiaRose

Aww thank you! Although, since I'm Australia I actually have a winter b-day, but I am 100% okay with that surprisingly XD
@DalphiaRose

Aww thank you! Although, since I'm Australia I actually have a winter b-day, but I am 100% okay with that surprisingly XD
@WinterGold

HA! Well.......... Hmm..... I'll change that. I didn't think of that. XD
@WinterGold

HA! Well.......... Hmm..... I'll change that. I didn't think of that. XD
@Shel or @DalphiaRose Hi there! So I just bought this lovely old guy, and I think his colors are quite Koi-like. He doesn't have any black on him though. If I were to give him PiePaint, would he be considered a Koi dragon? And if so, what kind? And what tert would be best? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=437652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4377/437652_350.png[/img] [/url] I've always wanted a Koi dragon, but their colors don't usually jive with the rest of my lair. If he could be a Koi, I'll probably keep the colors. But if he's a near miss, I'll scatter! Thank you for your help!
@Shel or @DalphiaRose

Hi there! So I just bought this lovely old guy, and I think his colors are quite Koi-like. He doesn't have any black on him though. If I were to give him PiePaint, would he be considered a Koi dragon? And if so, what kind? And what tert would be best?

437652_350.png

I've always wanted a Koi dragon, but their colors don't usually jive with the rest of my lair. If he could be a Koi, I'll probably keep the colors. But if he's a near miss, I'll scatter!

Thank you for your help!
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75