Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire Fandragons
Being dragon-obsessed, Wings of Fire is another world of dragons that I enjoy, presented in the form of a book series. Recognise these characters? [img]http://s3.plus.scholastic.com/uploads/cms/9/quiz/thumbnail/5/thumbnail.jpg[/img] If so, I would love to see any dragons based on WoF characters or tribes! I haven't got any yet, but think a Peril Guardian would be awesome. Please ping me with any replies!
Being dragon-obsessed, Wings of Fire is another world of dragons that I enjoy, presented in the form of a book series. Recognise these characters?
thumbnail.jpg
If so, I would love to see any dragons based on WoF characters or tribes! I haven't got any yet, but think a Peril Guardian would be awesome. Please ping me with any replies!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Aw man, I am a fan of the series, but have yet to have a dragon based off of them. :(
Aw man, I am a fan of the series, but have yet to have a dragon based off of them. :(
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
@rapono I found a Peril fandragon today! She may be. . .well, fiery, but Peril is one of my favourite characters because being so flawed makes her interesting [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23608613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236087/23608613_350.png[/img] [/url] I think this Spiral's colours and genes look as if her scales are blazing hot, the very essence of fire inside her, like Peril. I also wanted to get a nice Fire representative, so I'm really pleased with her. As for your own fandragons, the Auction House is a grear place to look. I found my Peril Spiral by searching for her primary colour (which is Fire, of course) Who is your favourite character, or characters, if you have more than one?
@rapono
I found a Peril fandragon today! She may be. . .well, fiery, but Peril is one of my favourite characters because being so flawed makes her interesting

23608613_350.png

I think this Spiral's colours and genes look as if her scales are blazing hot, the very essence of fire inside her, like Peril. I also wanted to get a nice Fire representative, so I'm really pleased with her.
As for your own fandragons, the Auction House is a grear place to look. I found my Peril Spiral by searching for her primary colour (which is Fire, of course) Who is your favourite character, or characters, if you have more than one?
@QuetzalQueen

That is a brilliant Peril! :o Those colours match so well and the smoke could signify smoke coming off of her scales!

I don't have any WoF Fandergs myself, though I like the series, but I have decided, if they ever, every allow accent layering, I am making a Queen Battlewinner fandragon. I know the exact perfect combo of two accents for her o.o

Though my dragon Banana is based off a Rainwing fan character I created a long while back. Need to develop her more x.o
@QuetzalQueen

That is a brilliant Peril! :o Those colours match so well and the smoke could signify smoke coming off of her scales!

I don't have any WoF Fandergs myself, though I like the series, but I have decided, if they ever, every allow accent layering, I am making a Queen Battlewinner fandragon. I know the exact perfect combo of two accents for her o.o

Though my dragon Banana is based off a Rainwing fan character I created a long while back. Need to develop her more x.o
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose
Thank you! :) Your dragon Banana is cool too. RainWings are my favourite tribe, because most of their aspects of culture I can relate to. I like that they just want to hang out in the ainforest and not get caught up in the SandWing Succession War.
@VeiledOverdose
Thank you! :) Your dragon Banana is cool too. RainWings are my favourite tribe, because most of their aspects of culture I can relate to. I like that they just want to hang out in the ainforest and not get caught up in the SandWing Succession War.