Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Seabird Subspecies
1 2
[center][size=7]Seabirds[/size] [/center] [center][size=6]Lore[/size][/center] These dragons had lived with a Shadow clan for all their lives, but had always had strange drawing to the sea. They began to slowly split off from their pack, every day traveling farther and not coming back as much. Eventually, they joined a light clan on the side of a cliff, overlooking the sea.Every day, they went down to the ocean. The Tidelord noticed that Light was invading on his territory, and turned the two dragons into seabirds. Their eggs were all dragons though, but they had the blessing of the sea, so they went to live with the Tidelord. [size=6]Requirements[/size] Breed: Pearlcatcher, Imperial, Wildclaw, Skydancer Colors: Primary: Blue and green range Secondary: White Tertiary: White or Maize Genes: Primary: Cherub, Tiger, Vipera (Cherub and Vipera perferred) Secondary: Peregrine Tertiary: Underbelly And, already one pair is up for breeding Seabirds. Just ask to be on the pinglist if you want a Seabird. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=2&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=2&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=2&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=1&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png[/img]
Seabirds

Lore
These dragons had lived with a Shadow clan for all their lives, but had always had strange drawing to the sea. They began to slowly split off from their pack, every day traveling farther and not coming back as much. Eventually, they joined a light clan on the side of a cliff, overlooking the sea.Every day, they went down to the ocean. The Tidelord noticed that Light was invading on his territory, and turned the two dragons into seabirds. Their eggs were all dragons though, but they had the blessing of the sea, so they went to live with the Tidelord.

Requirements
Breed:
Pearlcatcher, Imperial, Wildclaw, Skydancer
Colors:
Primary: Blue and green range
Secondary: White
Tertiary: White or Maize
Genes:
Primary: Cherub, Tiger, Vipera (Cherub and Vipera perferred)
Secondary: Peregrine
Tertiary: Underbelly

And, already one pair is up for breeding Seabirds. Just ask to be on the pinglist if you want a Seabird.
dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=2&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=2&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png
dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=2&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=1&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev&.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
boop~
boop~
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
You know, images really help catching peoples interests.. :V
I don't much care for subspecies, I go by looks more than anything and blue/green ain't really my colors. But good luck on getting this thing going, I'm sure there are people out there who like this idea :3
You know, images really help catching peoples interests.. :V
I don't much care for subspecies, I go by looks more than anything and blue/green ain't really my colors. But good luck on getting this thing going, I'm sure there are people out there who like this idea :3
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
bump
bump
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
bump
bump
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
boop~
boop~
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Like @Deoxtri suggested, posting images is a great way to get people interested in your subspecies! Can you share some scry samples of your subspecies, or link to your own dragons that meet your subspecies' requirements? There's also some pretty nifty breeding card generators that could help you show off an ideal breeding pair with a full color range!
@Lightshadow101

Like @Deoxtri suggested, posting images is a great way to get people interested in your subspecies! Can you share some scry samples of your subspecies, or link to your own dragons that meet your subspecies' requirements? There's also some pretty nifty breeding card generators that could help you show off an ideal breeding pair with a full color range!
Rve7uPU.png
bump
bump
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
boop~
boop~
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
bump
bump
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2