Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore] Questions Once In a While
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 417 418
[center][b]~Lore Questions Once In a While~[/b][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22212153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/222122/22212153.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Welcome Traveler! My name is Inkheart. I had this urge to write ever since I first came to this clan. I am still curious of every detail and I now have my own shelves in the clan library for noting everything down and organizing clan lore. Since I have some time, I would like other clans' lore involved too. Feel free to look around! Just don't damage the books![/columns] ----- [columns]I have a friend, just as curious as myself, who is running a similar place for lore in the Wind forums - for Wind flight only, so I was thinking about opening up for every flight. You can check his thread out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/1767434]here[/url]. We have similar interests, so some questions might be the same in the two threads from time to time.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20125275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201253/20125275.png[/img] [/url][/columns] I have some rules in order to keep things neat and tidy (same as the rules of the thread linked above): [quote]1) Follow all of the usual forum rules; that goes without saying. 2) You can answer these questions at your leisure; even if a question is a month old, you may still give an answer to it. That being said, if a question is ever triggering/too squicky/in any way uncomfortable, you aren't forced to answer it at all and, if I need to, I'll change or reword the question as soon as I get a chance to. 3) Please don't judge or comment on of the lore of others unless it's asked for--some people aren't very confident in their lore works. However nice comments and praises always warm one's heart, so feel free to let someone know if you like their ideas! 4) Have fun, everyone![/quote] I'll be back tomorrow to scrible each and every little note and organize the whole lore into a great book - or even several great books! Splendid!
~Lore Questions Once In a While~

22212153.png
Welcome Traveler!

My name is Inkheart. I had this urge to write ever since I first came to this clan. I am still curious of every detail and I now have my own shelves in the clan library for noting everything down and organizing clan lore. Since I have some time, I would like other clans' lore involved too. Feel free to look around! Just don't damage the books!

I have a friend, just as curious as myself, who is running a similar place for lore in the Wind forums - for Wind flight only, so I was thinking about opening up for every flight. You can check his thread out here.

We have similar interests, so some questions might be the same in the two threads from time to time.

20125275.png

I have some rules in order to keep things neat and tidy (same as the rules of the thread linked above):

Quote:
1) Follow all of the usual forum rules; that goes without saying.

2) You can answer these questions at your leisure; even if a question is a month old, you may still give an answer to it. That being said, if a question is ever triggering/too squicky/in any way uncomfortable, you aren't forced to answer it at all and, if I need to, I'll change or reword the question as soon as I get a chance to.

3) Please don't judge or comment on of the lore of others unless it's asked for--some people aren't very confident in their lore works. However nice comments and praises always warm one's heart, so feel free to let someone know if you like their ideas!

4) Have fun, everyone!

I'll be back tomorrow to scrible each and every little note and organize the whole lore into a great book - or even several great books! Splendid!
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
[center][b]~Archive~[/b][/center] [center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ErVOJlACMm2Tpcyd5EX2mvEb0F2ka9KDObNTu9M-6DM/edit?usp=sharing]~Link to Archive is here~[/url][/b][/size] [i](Google Sheets)[/i][/center] [center][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1784200/1#post_18386097]~Link to Archive for those who can't acces Google Sheets is here~[/url][/b] [i](Flight Rising forum post in different thread)[/i][/center] [center][b]~Latest questions~[/b][/center] [Quote][i]11. April 2017. [/i]Does your clan plan anything for Easter? Will there be an egg hunt, or a hatching ceremony or anything egg related?[/quote] [Quote][i]12. April 2017. [/i]What can a dragon do, when they miss someone from an other clan (or someone who has been exalted)? Can they send letters? Can they visit them? Can they call them to visit? Is there anyone in your clan who is in that state of mind right now?[/quote] [quote][i]13. April 2017. [/i]Are the cultures of different Flights accepted in your clan? Does everyone have to take the clan's culture on, or can they save some of their own cultural elements?[/quote] [quote][i]14. April 2017. [/i]Are any of your dragons on a special diet other from the usual one stated by breeds by Sornieth's lore? (Like a vegetarian meat-eater breed, or a meat-loving plant-eater breed?)[/quote] [quote][i]15. April 2017. [/i]It's been a whole year now. Thank you for coming by, answering and giving to the thread. What thoughts and emotions does this anniversary make you feel? What important events happened in your clan throughout the year? How much did your lore grow?[/quote] [center][url=https://goo.gl/forms/uMu0Elt4Yfy7c0YY2]Click for surprise Anniversary Quiz![/url][/center] [Quote][i]16. April 2017. [/i]Let's say hidden talent is being searched for in your clan. Pick 3 tasks that search for a specific talent. Then pick 3 random dragons for the tasks. How well did they do?[/quote] [quote][i]17. April 2017. [/i]Fertility is an important topic of spring. Is it a topic in your clan? Do you interpret Boon of Fertility in your clan lore?[/quote] [Quote][i]18. April 2017. [/i]What are non verbal forms of communication in your clan? Are they breed- or clan specific? How did they evolve? Did they change or stayed the same? How often are these used intentionally?[/quote] [quote][i]19. April 2017. [/i]What happens to traitors? Are they given a 2nd chance? Are the getting exalted? Are they being kicked out? How severe are your laws and are there different sepths of treason?[/quote] [quote][i]20. April 2017. [/i]Is writing and written form of memory important to your clan? Can everyone write in your clan? Is fiction considered a valuable form of writing?[/quote] [quote][i]21. April 2017. [/i]Pick a relationship from your clan (not necessarily romantic). What hardships did the relationship have to survive? Did it take the challenges well? Did it fail to solve problems? What was the most challenging to overcome in that relationship?[/quote] [Quote][i]22. April 2017. [/i]Are there fun places to visit in your lair? What is your favourite place like in the territory of your clan? Who likes that place the most among your dragons?[/quote] [Quote][i]23. April 2017. [/i]Since it's their festival, let's talk about water dragons! How can they live underwater? How do you imagine water lairs? How can non water dragons adjust to a water clan?[/quote] [quote][i]24. April 2017. [/i]Is age important in your lore? Do you assign age to your dragons' lore? Does the real age of a dragon count? Do you improve/ change your dragons' lore as they age?[/quote] [Quote][i]25. April 2017. [/i]When gathering food, does the flight the food is gathered from matter? Are there dishes one can only make from specific ingredients? Do dragons have favorites? Is there any differance in similar food items from different flights besides appearance?[/quote] [quote][i]26. April 2017. [/i]Is there someone who is terminally ill? How are they coping with it? How are others views of that dragon? Does the illness dictate the life of that dragon or can they overcome it?[/quote] [quote][i]27. April 2017. [/i]Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?[/quote] [quote][i]28. April 2017. [/i]Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?[/quote] [Quote][i]29. April 2017. [/i]Is there anyone in your clan suspecting Sornieth is somewhat virtual and they are mere pixels? Why do they suspect so? Do others believe them the slightest?[/quote] [Quote][i]30. April 2017. [/i]Is there any tradition in your clan which simbolises the clan getting rid of evil spirits? How often and when is it put to action?[/quote] [quote][i]1. May 2017. [/i]Pick a random dragon! What are they proud of?[/quote] [quote][i]2. May 2017. [/i]Who is your most creative dragon? Do they use that talent for anything? Are they being admired for their creativity, or do they cause chaos with their special ability?[/quote] [quote][i]3. May 2017. [/i]Who has an enemy in your clan? What is their story?[/quote] [quote][i]4. May 2017. [/i]Do you have any stories of special pearls held by any of your pearlcatchers?[/quote] [quote][i]5. May 2017. [/i]How important is it for a dragon's personality to fit with the clan role they are given? Do you decide to give a dragona role because of their personality? Do you give a dragon a certain personality because they take on a specific clan role? Have you written any lore for any of your dragons where the personality of the dragon was affected or even changed due to a role they were given? Was it a "teaching experience" given by your leadres, or was it totally unintentional?[/quote] [quote]What kind of place is the Coliseum? Is it a built location with different challenging terrain? Is it just a symbol of your dragons wandering around Sornieth, keeping the world free of agressive beastclans? Are your dragons aware of the dangers when they enter? Are your fodder dragons being pushed and pulled along, or are they actually being tought how to fight and defend for future use near their deities? Are your warriors fighting for victory, challenge, or hatred towards beastclans? When you venture into a specific terrain, is it invading the beast clans' territory? Is it a battle area the beast clans' know of and their warriors can try to conquer the area as well as dragons can try the same? Or is it a challenging battle only to decide which party is the stronger and faught for honor?[/quote] [quote]Do you have a specific team for each venue, or do you have one team? Did you come up with lore for the team? Is there a hierarchy in the team? Are there conflicts? Is it working like military services would? Does the team do the gathering job for your clan too? Are there different units for gathering, taming and bringing back familiars and fighting, or is it all part of the tasks of all dragons on the team? For a fun exercise, try writing a short story of one of your coli team members. Try thinking about their traits: are they capable of empathy, are they cruel, are they evil? Try thinking about their motives: why are they fighting? Do they like their jobs? Try writing a short story similar to the one above from the view of an exaltee. Did they enjoy their training? Did they learn new skills? Was the whole coliseum training useful for their later lives with their deity?[/quote] [quote]Which is your favorite venue and why? Which venue do you frequent the most? Why do you think different elemental beasts fight together against your team? Why did different species decide to team up against dragons? How do you think venue bosses were born? What happens during a push? Why is there a greater need for exaltees? Is it more a one on one training, or is it training a huge group in the least time possible? Are the exaltees chosen for a great honor, or is it a punishment to go to your deity? Is a push a festivity in your clan, a feared event, or a regular week with the fighting team of your clan hyped (or overworked)? What is the wibe of the whole week? Are you making contact with other clans of the flight?[/quote] [quote]How do you imagine a coliseum fight? Is it a fair fight with representatives of both parties going up against each other? Is it more like a war? What do you think of magic used for fighting? Why can some beast clans use spells like dragons? Does it make them feared or honored among your fighters? Does any of your fighters use magic in the coliseum? How are potions made? You can collect them in the coliseum, but can any of your dragons make them? What happens to a dragon who falls in battle?[/quote] [quote]Who are the bosses? Are they the same as other beasts, but stronger? Are they real leaders of beast clans? Are they leaders above many beast clans? Why do they fight alone? If a boss familiar is found, could you come up with a special story for them? How can they be tamed? Why are they so rare as familiars? Why are certain elements stronger against some and weaker against others? How does magic work when different elements fight against each other? Why aren't beasts' eyes connected to their magical elements, like dragons'?[/quote] [quote]How do abilities work lore-wise? How is a dragon granted with a new ability? What happens when you give points to specific skills? What happens when a magic heavy breed decides to learn scratch and aliminate? What happens when someone learns healing abilities? How are fragments and other aiding stones described and depicted in your lore? Why can there only be 3 dragons fighting at a time? How do you decide who to bring for training and who to bring for farming food, treasure, or anything else? What happens to eggs found in the coliseum? Are they special? Are they kept by the clan? Is there anyone in your clan who hatched from a coliseum egg? Is it in their lore?[/quote] [quote]Do you enjoy playing in the Coliseum, or do you only visit during pushes? Why is that? Do you prefer to think about the Coliseum as a game, as a means of farming, or do you actually work on making good lore for it? What is your lore of the Dominance fights and the Flights?[/quote] [Quote][i]7. May 2017. [/i]Do you have any dragons with the sote's gembond lore included in their lore? How did they end up with gembond and how are they viewed? How do they, themselves feel about the gene?[/quote] [quote][i]8. May 2017. [/i]Do you have any haunted dragons or places in your lair? What is their story?[/quote] [Quote][i]9. May 2017. [/i]How are dresses seen in your clan? Who makes them? Are they available for all, or only the rich/worthy? How are "naked" dragons viewed?[/quote] [Quote][i]10. May 2017. [/i]Do you usually use gems? What are gems and treasure iny our lore? What is the difference between them? Do you have a banker in your clan? What is their job? Can dragons have their own share of either currency?[/quote] [quote][i]11. May 2017. [/i]What is the way of cleaning oneself in your clan? How often does a dragon need to be cleaned? How is the lair kept clean (if in any way)? How important is cleanliness?[/quote] [quote][i]12. May 2017. [/i]What is something that's considered inappropriate in your clan? Is it a "flight-thing"? Is it inappropriate because of a trauma of the elders, that made it a weird custom being banned?[/quote] [Quote][i]13. May 2017. [/i]Can deities visit dragons? How are they interpreted in your lore? Do you have dragons who are closer to one, or all deities than others? What makes them special?[/quote] [Quote][i]14. May 2017. [/i]What is a feast like in your clan? Can your clan throw a party from time to time with nicely prepared food? Is it just a tiny bit more than the usual amount one gets in your clan? Is there music? Is it a common thing? Can any clan member attend? Can any outsider attend?[/quote] [Quote][i]15. May 2017. [/i]How do you picture when you get a new place from your deity? Does it occur every time your lair grows, or does it only occur when you move a whole tier up (and get an achievement)? Is a sacrifice needed for such honor in your lore (eg. monetary, worshipping, an act of great faith in the deity, etc)? Do you imagine territory being added to your lair, or your clan moving to a new lair someplace bigger?[/quote] [Quote][i]16. May 2017. [/i]Who is your most talkative dragon? Who is your least talkatuve dragon? What would happen if they had to stay locked up together for a whole week?[/quote] [Quote][i]17. May 2017. [/i]Do you have a dragon who only acts after writing a plan amd analizing every possible outcome? Can they make this trait an adventage, or is it a disadvantage for them? How do others see them?[/quote] [quote][i]18. May 2017. [/i]Who has a story with their familiar? How is their relationship with the said familiar?[/quote] [quote][i]19. May 2017. [/i]What is an unexpected role in your clan? Is the role itself unusual, or is the dragon who has that role unfit at first glance?[/quote] [quote][i]20. May 2017. [/i]Who is all about fun and games? Can they accept failure? What would they do to achieve victory in a game? Has their serious attitude towards games caused any trouble in the clan?[/quote] [quote][i]21. May 2017. [/i]Some food items are just too cute or beautiful to eat. Who has problems with eating something they should be fine with? What is the said item? (For an extra question: I could ask the same with gross food items. Does anyone consider any food item too bad-looking to eat?)[/quote] [quote][i]22. May 2017. [/i]There were many questions about dragons hoarding things. Do you have any funny stories when these "hoards" caused trouble for the clan? Where do your dragons keep their treasured hoarded personal piles of goodness?[/quote] [quote][i]23. May 2017. [/i]Do you have an only child in your clan? Is it considered rare? Does it make them special? Is there a reason why they never had siblings? Does this fact get into their life, personality, and lore, or is it just a "fun fact" about them?[/quote] [quote][i]24. May 2017. [/i]How close are siblings to each other in your clan? Are there siblings visiting/keeping in touch even after leaving for a different clan? Who are the closest siblings in your story? Who are the siblings on the worst terms?[/quote] [quote][i]25. May 2017. [/i]Summer is nearing. Who loves summer? Who hates it? Give me reasons! What does summer change in your clan? Are there more festivities, more events where your whole clan is together? Does your clan have access to some water for swimming and other fun activities?[/quote] [Quote][i]26. May 2017. [/i]Are there deadlines in your clan? Who is good with them? Who is really bad with them? What activities/tasks need a deadline and why? What happens to those who are late?[/quote] [Quote][i]27. May 2017. [/i]Are there antisocial dragons in your clan? Is it a problem for them? Do others treat them with understanding? How is non social behavior viewed in your clan?[/quote] [quote][i]28. May 2017. [/i]Since it's Greenskeeper Gathering, here comes a nature related question: How close is your clan to nature? Does your clan do anything to protect its habitat? Who loves and who takes care of plants in your clan?[/quote] [Quote][i]29. May 2017. [/i]Do you have a dragon who is generally lucky? And one who is generally unlucky? Do they believe in luck? Is luck / the lack of luck part of their mental image of themselves?[/quote] [quote][i]30. May 2017. [/i]Who rocks any of the new skins/accents? Is it a special occasion when a dragon gets a skin/accent? Is it like they always had that color in your lore? Is it a sign of honor? Is it a ritual that causes the markings to appear? What is your favorite accent/skin story so far?[/quote] [Quote][i]31. May 2017. [/i]]Who likes stars and space? How much knowledge do they have? Do they have the equipment to look at the stars, or are they only studying from books?[/quote] [quote][i]1. June 2017. [/i]Does your clan offer income for your dragons? Does a dragon need to find a job in order to live in your lair? Who needs a summer job to be able to pay the fun activities and parties of summertime?[/quote] [quote][i]2. June 2017. [/i]Pick a random dragon. They are obligated to start a thread in the forums. Which sub-forum would they choose? What kind of thread would they start? Would they be confident to host the thread in front of everyone, or would they get a spokesman and manage the thread from the background? How successful would their thread be?[/quote] [Quote][i]3. June 2017. [/i]Are there any dragons in your clan who you don't really like, but always end up staying with you? What is their story?[/quote] [quote][i]4. June 2017. [/i]EmberEyes asked: When it comes to titles, what do you choose/use? What titles do you give your clan leaders? What other titles are there in your clan?[/quote] [quote][i]5. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: What is the goal of your clan? How do you work toward it?[/quote] [quote][i]6. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: If you have a lore dragon, library, scribe, or form of education: What is currently the most prized possession/aspect of him/her/it? Does the lore dragon have a favorite story, but maybe other members of the clan value something else? Does the library have a rare selection, or a popular one? What is great about the educational system?[/quote] [quote][i]7. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: Have you ever considered Sorneith as a unique planet? Surely they would have the same or similar symbolism for the seasons as we have: spring as birth and going through the stages of life until winter's end. But we also have symbols and sayings surrounding plants and landforms. Is there anything particular to Sorneth that your dragons see symbolically or use/manipulate as landmarks?[/quote] [quote][i]8. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: You can always find opportunities to talk about your clan rulers and villains here in dragon share. Tell me something else about a different sort of character. Do you have some "bottom of the barrel" sort of dragon? Do you have a dragon in some role that never quite fits what people are asking to see in threads? Tell us all about these dragons![/quote] [quote][i]9. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: Can a dragon become unexalted or fall so far from honor that they could never be exalted to a deity? What might cause that? Or is exaltation always a polite term for death? Similarly, what must a dragon do to be exalted? We know that not all dragons are, or there could be no emperors. So is there a way to seek exaltation?[/quote] [quote][i]10. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: Is there a favorite hobby in your lore? A dragon knitting circle? Something that brings dragons together that maybe wouldn't usually come together? What is it? What could it be? What other common interests (colors or favorite flowers even) might several of your dragons hold, either by coincidence or influence?[/quote] [quote][i]11. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: Random weird, fun question! Your dragons are now a human group on earth! Either they are a group of high schoolers, coworkers, neighbors, or pick a favorite sitcom/trope idea that's close to real earth. They probably have to be very different to actually fit on this planet. What are some highlight thoughts of that sort of change? Would you watch that TV show? Would you want to be a part of that community?[/quote] [quote][i]12. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: Speaking of emperors [s]from yesterday[/s]! Emperors are canonically the worst possible thing that could happen to any dragon at all. Sure, only imperials can become them, but to be in the path of one is a difficult thing almost certainly ending in all sorts of atrocities. Emperors are what the deities might join together for to fight. They are Serious Business. So does your lore have any mention of emperors at all? Are there any sayings about them? What is the closest to encountering one ("my second cousin's great grandma" even) that any of your dragons have come to?[/quote] [quote][i]13. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: So that goal of your clan, what presently works against it? What could work against it? The goal again. There is likely a key character or group of characters, or perhaps some carefully organized structuring about it. What could break it? What is there that could stretch a character into compromising the situation? Or a carefully laid plan?[/quote] [quote][i]14. June 2017. [/i]Joying asked: What would be your dragons' "holy grail", so to speak? What is something they would abandon everything for in order to seek out? Is it something they already have? What if they lost it? Is it something they would have to be convinced exists? How would a journey start for it?[/quote] [quote][i]15. June 2017. [/i]Since Fathers' Day is nearing, show me your favorite father-child relationships. It can be in your clan, in an other clan, separately or together, show me stories and families![/quote] [quote][i]16. June 2017. [/i]Who in your clan is easily triggered? What makes them so sensitive? Are they also hurting others, or are they super shy?[/quote] [Quote][i]17. June 2017. [/i]Do you have any drahons whose characteristics or peraonality resemble a character of fiction or real life, but you did not make them a fandragon? I mean dragons who are developing to be like someone unintentionally. Do you often end up with similar characters? Is it a character from a fandom you are part of? Do these characteristics/traits interest you, or do you dislike them? How did you realise your lore dragon is becoming similar to someone? After your realisation, did you intentionally continue to make them more similar to the object of the resemblance, or did you intentionally try to change them up?[/quote] [quote][i]18. June 2017. [/i]Do you have anything considered futuristic today, in your clan? What or who is it? How did you come up with that idea? Does it count futuristic in Sornieth too, or do you consider it part of everyday life for dragons?[/quote] [quote][i]19. June 2017. [/i]What sports can one choose in your clan to train their muscles? Is sport and musclework important for your dragons? Are all sports available for all breeds? Who is the best athlete in your clan? Who hates sports? Do you have any sport facilities, trainers, sport events?[/quote] [quote][i]20. June 2017. [/i]Who is your cutest dragon? Is their personality cute or their appearance (or both)? Do others in your clan like them, or are they childish enough to bother others?[/quote] [quote][i]21. June 2017. [/i]Is there an evacuation or danger plan in case the clan gets attacked? Would there be fight, or the whole clan would flee? Is there a priority who to save first in case of danger? Are there dragons who would do as they please despite the plan? Who, what would they do/not do and why?[/quote] [quote][i]22. June 2017. [/i]Impulse buying is a problem for most. Have you ever bought a dragon on impulse for lore reasons? If you bought a dragon for looks, how long does it take you to come up with lore for them? Do you try to give at least a few lines of lore to all your dragons, or is it no big deal for you if you have "loreless" dragons as well?[/quote] [quote][i]23. June 2017. [/i]Since it's summer people have more time before it gets dark, to spend with friends and family. Do you have a favorite summer activity? Or a favorite summer movie/book? How do you imagine your dragons in that situation? Who in your clan would resemble you the most? Who else can you imagine resembling someone else from the usual scene?[/quote] [quote][i]24. June 2017. [/i]How do you imagine a clan changing flights? How can a clan move? How are the deities changed and how does it affect the clan? What happens to dragons exalted prior to the change and how do they move to a different deity?[/quote] [quote][i]25. June 2017. [/i]Since it's the festival of Light, let's do something contrasting! How do you imagine the Shade? Is it still among us somewhere on Sornieth? Do you have anyone anyhow connected to the Shade? Show me everything you've got on the Shade![/quote] [quote][i]26. June 2017. [/i]Who is rocking any of the new apparel/skins/accents? Which is your favorite new item? Did you change any old items equipped for any of the new ones? Have the new festival with dark vs light theme inspire any lore?[/quote] [quote][i]27. June 2017. [/i]Pick a random dragon! Say 3 totally new (and hopefully surprising) things about them! Hobbies, likes, dislikes, connections with others, sexual orientation, random thoughts, quotes by them, anything goes. Be creative![/quote] [quote][i]28. June 2017. [/i]Who is afraid of storms? Who loves storms? Can your lair provide proper shelter during big storms? Are storms frequent where your clan lives? What are rules and restrictions connected to stormy weather?[/quote] [quote][i]29. June 2017. [/i]Are there items considered illegal to own in your clan? What are these illegal goods? Why did they become forbidden? How strict is the punishment if one is found with an illegal item? How strictly and how often are your dragons searched for said items?[/quote] [quote][i]30. June 2017. [/i]Who is the most oprimistic dragon in your clan? Who is the most pessimistic? Do they get along well? Share one story of each dragon![/quote] [quote][i]1. July 2017. [/i]Is there anyone in your clan who is struggling with their element? Is it a fight against personality? Is it a difficulty with the magical energies of the Flight? Is the dragon trying to change to a different elemental nature? Are they trying their best to match the stereotype of their element?[/quote] [quote][i]2. July 2017. [/i]Who hates change? What do they do to avoid any change? How do they react if something changes in your clan? Share their stories and insecurities![/quote] [quote][i]4. July 2017. [/i]Asked by Amaranth41: What is your most off-the-wall role for a dragon? Is their role unusual to fill a unique necessity for your clan, or is it something the dragon chose? Any funny or strange stories that have stemmed from this role?[/quote] [quote][i]7. July 2017. [/i]Asked by violalore: Are dragons in your clan mostly active during the day, night, or both? Do different dragons have different sleep schedules? Is it a matter of whether or not they're naturally diurnal/nocturnal, their clan role, or another thing?[/quote] [quote][i]10. July 2017. [/i]Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?[/quote] [quote][i]11. July 2017. [/i]How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?[/quote] [Quote][i]12. July 2017. [/i]Who is immune to temperature? Who is immune to heat? Who is immune to frost? Who is weak when temperature changes suddenly? Who is weak for cold? Who is weak for hot weather? What does your clan do to help dragons who are weaker when it cones to different temperatures? Can your lair be kept a certain temperature all year round?[/quote] [quote][i]13. July 2017. [/i]Who is interested in politics? How important is it to your clan? How well does the leader/leading group know politics? Who hates politics?[/quote] [quote][i]14. July 2017. [/i]Is there anyone in your clan who has returned from death? What is their story? Did you keep the dragon for that purpose, or did you exalt them and find a new, similar looking dragon for reincarnation? How do you show a death in your clan?[/quote] [quote][i]24. July 2017. [/i]Was there ever any disaster in your clan/lair? How did your dragons deal with it? Did everyone in your clan survive? Do they still remember that specific time? Are there any changes triggered by that disaster? Is it a cautious action or new rule to prevent similar disasters?[/quote] [quote][i]28. July 2017. [/i]Can dragons change roles and jobs from time to time? Is it a long procedure, or can they start their new lives right after the request? Who changed roles or jobs or had a bigger life changing switch in your clan?[/quote] [quote][i]4. September 2017.[/i]Autumn is all about sleeping, dying and being quiet ... all to start something new, regenerate, and renew in spring. Who's favorite season is autumn? Who hates it and becomes grumpy? Who looks at autumn as a new start (like the school year)? What do they start?[/quote]
~Archive~

~Link to Archive is here~

(Google Sheets)

~Link to Archive for those who can't acces Google Sheets is here~

(Flight Rising forum post in different thread)

~Latest questions~

Quote:
11. April 2017. Does your clan plan anything for Easter? Will there be an egg hunt, or a hatching ceremony or anything egg related?
Quote:
12. April 2017. What can a dragon do, when they miss someone from an other clan (or someone who has been exalted)? Can they send letters? Can they visit them? Can they call them to visit? Is there anyone in your clan who is in that state of mind right now?
Quote:
13. April 2017. Are the cultures of different Flights accepted in your clan? Does everyone have to take the clan's culture on, or can they save some of their own cultural elements?
Quote:
14. April 2017. Are any of your dragons on a special diet other from the usual one stated by breeds by Sornieth's lore? (Like a vegetarian meat-eater breed, or a meat-loving plant-eater breed?)
Quote:
15. April 2017. It's been a whole year now. Thank you for coming by, answering and giving to the thread.
What thoughts and emotions does this anniversary make you feel? What important events happened in your clan throughout the year? How much did your lore grow?
Quote:
16. April 2017. Let's say hidden talent is being searched for in your clan. Pick 3 tasks that search for a specific talent. Then pick 3 random dragons for the tasks. How well did they do?
Quote:
17. April 2017. Fertility is an important topic of spring. Is it a topic in your clan? Do you interpret Boon of Fertility in your clan lore?
Quote:
18. April 2017. What are non verbal forms of communication in your clan? Are they breed- or clan specific? How did they evolve? Did they change or stayed the same? How often are these used intentionally?
Quote:
19. April 2017. What happens to traitors? Are they given a 2nd chance? Are the getting exalted? Are they being kicked out? How severe are your laws and are there different sepths of treason?
Quote:
20. April 2017. Is writing and written form of memory important to your clan? Can everyone write in your clan? Is fiction considered a valuable form of writing?
Quote:
21. April 2017. Pick a relationship from your clan (not necessarily romantic). What hardships did the relationship have to survive? Did it take the challenges well? Did it fail to solve problems? What was the most challenging to overcome in that relationship?
Quote:
22. April 2017. Are there fun places to visit in your lair? What is your favourite place like in the territory of your clan? Who likes that place the most among your dragons?
Quote:
23. April 2017. Since it's their festival, let's talk about water dragons! How can they live underwater? How do you imagine water lairs? How can non water dragons adjust to a water clan?
Quote:
24. April 2017. Is age important in your lore? Do you assign age to your dragons' lore? Does the real age of a dragon count? Do you improve/ change your dragons' lore as they age?
Quote:
25. April 2017. When gathering food, does the flight the food is gathered from matter? Are there dishes one can only make from specific ingredients? Do dragons have favorites? Is there any differance in similar food items from different flights besides appearance?
Quote:
26. April 2017. Is there someone who is terminally ill? How are they coping with it? How are others views of that dragon? Does the illness dictate the life of that dragon or can they overcome it?
Quote:
27. April 2017. Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?
Quote:
28. April 2017. Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?
Quote:
29. April 2017. Is there anyone in your clan suspecting Sornieth is somewhat virtual and they are mere pixels? Why do they suspect so? Do others believe them the slightest?
Quote:
30. April 2017. Is there any tradition in your clan which simbolises the clan getting rid of evil spirits? How often and when is it put to action?
Quote:
1. May 2017. Pick a random dragon! What are they proud of?
Quote:
2. May 2017. Who is your most creative dragon? Do they use that talent for anything? Are they being admired for their creativity, or do they cause chaos with their special ability?
Quote:
3. May 2017. Who has an enemy in your clan? What is their story?
Quote:
4. May 2017. Do you have any stories of special pearls held by any of your pearlcatchers?
Quote:
5. May 2017. How important is it for a dragon's personality to fit with the clan role they are given?
Do you decide to give a dragona role because of their personality? Do you give a dragon a certain personality because they take on a specific clan role? Have you written any lore for any of your dragons where the personality of the dragon was affected or even changed due to a role they were given? Was it a "teaching experience" given by your leadres, or was it totally unintentional?
Quote:
What kind of place is the Coliseum? Is it a built location with different challenging terrain? Is it just a symbol of your dragons wandering around Sornieth, keeping the world free of agressive beastclans?

Are your dragons aware of the dangers when they enter? Are your fodder dragons being pushed and pulled along, or are they actually being tought how to fight and defend for future use near their deities? Are your warriors fighting for victory, challenge, or hatred towards beastclans?

When you venture into a specific terrain, is it invading the beast clans' territory? Is it a battle area the beast clans' know of and their warriors can try to conquer the area as well as dragons can try the same? Or is it a challenging battle only to decide which party is the stronger and faught for honor?
Quote:
Do you have a specific team for each venue, or do you have one team? Did you come up with lore for the team? Is there a hierarchy in the team? Are there conflicts? Is it working like military services would? Does the team do the gathering job for your clan too? Are there different units for gathering,
taming and bringing back familiars and fighting, or is it all part of the tasks of all dragons on the team?

For a fun exercise, try writing a short story of one of your coli team members. Try thinking about their traits: are they capable of empathy, are they cruel, are they evil? Try thinking about their motives:
why are they fighting? Do they like their jobs?

Try writing a short story similar to the one above from the view of an exaltee. Did they enjoy their training? Did they learn new skills? Was the whole coliseum training useful for their later lives with their deity?
Quote:
Which is your favorite venue and why? Which venue do you frequent the most?

Why do you think different elemental beasts fight together against your team? Why did different species decide to team up against dragons? How do you think venue bosses were born?

What happens during a push? Why is there a greater need for exaltees? Is it more a one on one training, or is it training a huge group in the least time possible? Are the exaltees chosen for a great honor, or is it a punishment to go to your deity? Is a push a festivity in your clan, a feared event, or a regular week with the fighting team of your clan hyped (or overworked)? What is the wibe of the whole week? Are you making contact with other clans of the flight?
Quote:
How do you imagine a coliseum fight? Is it a fair fight with representatives of both parties going up against each other? Is it more like a war?

What do you think of magic used for fighting? Why can some beast clans use spells like dragons? Does it make them feared or honored among your fighters? Does any of your fighters use magic in the coliseum?

How are potions made? You can collect them in the coliseum, but can any of your dragons make them?

What happens to a dragon who falls in battle?
Quote:
Who are the bosses? Are they the same as other beasts, but stronger? Are they real leaders of beast clans? Are they leaders above many beast clans? Why do they fight alone? If a boss familiar is found, could you come up with a special story for them? How can they be tamed? Why are they so rare as familiars?

Why are certain elements stronger against some and weaker against others? How does magic work when different elements fight against each other? Why aren't beasts' eyes connected to their magical elements, like dragons'?
Quote:
How do abilities work lore-wise? How is a dragon granted with a new ability? What happens when you give points to specific skills? What happens when a magic heavy breed decides to learn scratch and aliminate? What happens when someone learns healing abilities? How are fragments and other aiding stones described and depicted in your lore?

Why can there only be 3 dragons fighting at a time? How do you decide who to bring for training and who to bring for farming food, treasure, or anything else?

What happens to eggs found in the coliseum? Are they special? Are they kept by the clan? Is there anyone in your clan who hatched from a coliseum egg? Is it in their lore?
Quote:
Do you enjoy playing in the Coliseum, or do you only visit during pushes? Why is that?

Do you prefer to think about the Coliseum as a game, as a means of farming, or do you actually work on making good lore for it?

What is your lore of the Dominance fights and the Flights?
Quote:
7. May 2017. Do you have any dragons with the sote's gembond lore included in their lore? How did they end up with gembond and how are they viewed? How do they, themselves feel about the gene?
Quote:
8. May 2017. Do you have any haunted dragons or places in your lair? What is their story?
Quote:
9. May 2017. How are dresses seen in your clan? Who makes them? Are they available for all, or only the rich/worthy? How are "naked" dragons viewed?
Quote:
10. May 2017. Do you usually use gems? What are gems and treasure iny our lore? What is the difference between them? Do you have a banker in your clan? What is their job? Can dragons have their own share of either currency?
Quote:
11. May 2017. What is the way of cleaning oneself in your clan? How often does a dragon need to be cleaned? How is the lair kept clean (if in any way)? How important is cleanliness?
Quote:
12. May 2017. What is something that's considered inappropriate in your clan? Is it a "flight-thing"? Is it inappropriate because of a trauma of the elders, that made it a weird custom being banned?
Quote:
13. May 2017. Can deities visit dragons? How are they interpreted in your lore? Do you have dragons who are closer to one, or all deities than others? What makes them special?
Quote:
14. May 2017. What is a feast like in your clan? Can your clan throw a party from time to time with nicely prepared food? Is it just a tiny bit more than the usual amount one gets in your clan? Is there music? Is it a common thing? Can any clan member attend? Can any outsider attend?
Quote:
15. May 2017. How do you picture when you get a new place from your deity? Does it occur every time your lair grows, or does it only occur when you move a whole tier up (and get an achievement)? Is a sacrifice needed for such honor in your lore (eg. monetary, worshipping, an act of great faith in the deity, etc)? Do you imagine territory being added to your lair, or your clan moving to a new lair someplace bigger?
Quote:
16. May 2017. Who is your most talkative dragon? Who is your least talkatuve dragon? What would happen if they had to stay locked up together for a whole week?
Quote:
17. May 2017. Do you have a dragon who only acts after writing a plan amd analizing every possible outcome? Can they make this trait an adventage, or is it a disadvantage for them? How do others see them?
Quote:
18. May 2017. Who has a story with their familiar? How is their relationship with the said familiar?
Quote:
19. May 2017. What is an unexpected role in your clan? Is the role itself unusual, or is the dragon who has that role unfit at first glance?
Quote:
20. May 2017. Who is all about fun and games? Can they accept failure? What would they do to achieve victory in a game? Has their serious attitude towards games caused any trouble in the clan?
Quote:
21. May 2017. Some food items are just too cute or beautiful to eat. Who has problems with eating something they should be fine with? What is the said item? (For an extra question: I could ask the same with gross food items. Does anyone consider any food item too bad-looking to eat?)
Quote:
22. May 2017. There were many questions about dragons hoarding things. Do you have any funny stories when these "hoards" caused trouble for the clan? Where do your dragons keep their treasured hoarded personal piles of goodness?
Quote:
23. May 2017. Do you have an only child in your clan? Is it considered rare? Does it make them special? Is there a reason why they never had siblings? Does this fact get into their life, personality, and lore, or is it just a "fun fact" about them?
Quote:
24. May 2017. How close are siblings to each other in your clan? Are there siblings visiting/keeping in touch even after leaving for a different clan? Who are the closest siblings in your story? Who are the siblings on the worst terms?
Quote:
25. May 2017. Summer is nearing. Who loves summer? Who hates it? Give me reasons! What does summer change in your clan? Are there more festivities, more events where your whole clan is together? Does your clan have access to some water for swimming and other fun activities?
Quote:
26. May 2017. Are there deadlines in your clan? Who is good with them? Who is really bad with them? What activities/tasks need a deadline and why? What happens to those who are late?
Quote:
27. May 2017. Are there antisocial dragons in your clan? Is it a problem for them? Do others treat them with understanding? How is non social behavior viewed in your clan?
Quote:
28. May 2017. Since it's Greenskeeper Gathering, here comes a nature related question: How close is your clan to nature? Does your clan do anything to protect its habitat? Who loves and who takes care of plants in your clan?
Quote:
29. May 2017. Do you have a dragon who is generally lucky? And one who is generally unlucky? Do they believe in luck? Is luck / the lack of luck part of their mental image of themselves?
Quote:
30. May 2017. Who rocks any of the new skins/accents? Is it a special occasion when a dragon gets a skin/accent? Is it like they always had that color in your lore? Is it a sign of honor? Is it a ritual that causes the markings to appear? What is your favorite accent/skin story so far?
Quote:
31. May 2017. ]Who likes stars and space? How much knowledge do they have? Do they have the equipment to look at the stars, or are they only studying from books?
Quote:
1. June 2017. Does your clan offer income for your dragons? Does a dragon need to find a job in order to live in your lair? Who needs a summer job to be able to pay the fun activities and parties of summertime?
Quote:
2. June 2017. Pick a random dragon. They are obligated to start a thread in the forums. Which sub-forum would they choose? What kind of thread would they start? Would they be confident to host the thread in front of everyone, or would they get a spokesman and manage the thread from the background? How successful would their thread be?
Quote:
3. June 2017. Are there any dragons in your clan who you don't really like, but always end up staying with you? What is their story?
Quote:
4. June 2017. EmberEyes asked: When it comes to titles, what do you choose/use? What titles do you give your clan leaders? What other titles are there in your clan?
Quote:
5. June 2017. Joying asked: What is the goal of your clan? How do you work toward it?
Quote:
6. June 2017. Joying asked: If you have a lore dragon, library, scribe, or form of education: What is currently the most prized possession/aspect of him/her/it? Does the lore dragon have a favorite story, but maybe other members of the clan value something else? Does the library have a rare selection, or a popular one? What is great about the educational system?
Quote:
7. June 2017. Joying asked: Have you ever considered Sorneith as a unique planet? Surely they would have the same or similar symbolism for the seasons as we have: spring as birth and going through the stages of life until winter's end. But we also have symbols and sayings surrounding plants and landforms. Is there anything particular to Sorneth that your dragons see symbolically or use/manipulate as landmarks?
Quote:
8. June 2017. Joying asked: You can always find opportunities to talk about your clan rulers and villains here in dragon share. Tell me something else about a different sort of character. Do you have some "bottom of the barrel" sort of dragon? Do you have a dragon in some role that never quite fits what people are asking to see in threads? Tell us all about these dragons!
Quote:
9. June 2017. Joying asked: Can a dragon become unexalted or fall so far from honor that they could never be exalted to a deity? What might cause that? Or is exaltation always a polite term for death? Similarly, what must a dragon do to be exalted? We know that not all dragons are, or there could be no emperors. So is there a way to seek exaltation?
Quote:
10. June 2017. Joying asked: Is there a favorite hobby in your lore? A dragon knitting circle? Something that brings dragons together that maybe wouldn't usually come together? What is it? What could it be? What other common interests (colors or favorite flowers even) might several of your dragons hold, either by coincidence or influence?
Quote:
11. June 2017. Joying asked: Random weird, fun question! Your dragons are now a human group on earth! Either they are a group of high schoolers, coworkers, neighbors, or pick a favorite sitcom/trope idea that's close to real earth. They probably have to be very different to actually fit on this planet. What are some highlight thoughts of that sort of change? Would you watch that TV show? Would you want to be a part of that community?
Quote:
12. June 2017. Joying asked: Speaking of emperors from yesterday! Emperors are canonically the worst possible thing that could happen to any dragon at all. Sure, only imperials can become them, but to be in the path of one is a difficult thing almost certainly ending in all sorts of atrocities. Emperors are what the deities might join together for to fight. They are Serious Business. So does your lore have any mention of emperors at all? Are there any sayings about them? What is the closest to encountering one ("my second cousin's great grandma" even) that any of your dragons have come to?
Quote:
13. June 2017. Joying asked: So that goal of your clan, what presently works against it? What could work against it? The goal again. There is likely a key character or group of characters, or perhaps some carefully organized structuring about it. What could break it? What is there that could stretch a character into compromising the situation? Or a carefully laid plan?
Quote:
14. June 2017. Joying asked: What would be your dragons' "holy grail", so to speak? What is something they would abandon everything for in order to seek out? Is it something they already have? What if they lost it? Is it something they would have to be convinced exists? How would a journey start for it?
Quote:
15. June 2017. Since Fathers' Day is nearing, show me your favorite father-child relationships. It can be in your clan, in an other clan, separately or together, show me stories and families!
Quote:
16. June 2017. Who in your clan is easily triggered? What makes them so sensitive? Are they also hurting others, or are they super shy?
Quote:
17. June 2017. Do you have any drahons whose characteristics or peraonality resemble a character of fiction or real life, but you did not make them a fandragon? I mean dragons who are developing to be like someone unintentionally. Do you often end up with similar characters? Is it a character from a fandom you are part of? Do these characteristics/traits interest you, or do you dislike them? How did you realise your lore dragon is becoming similar to someone? After your realisation, did you intentionally continue to make them more similar to the object of the resemblance, or did you intentionally try to change them up?
Quote:
18. June 2017. Do you have anything considered futuristic today, in your clan? What or who is it? How did you come up with that idea? Does it count futuristic in Sornieth too, or do you consider it part of everyday life for dragons?
Quote:
19. June 2017. What sports can one choose in your clan to train their muscles? Is sport and musclework important for your dragons? Are all sports available for all breeds? Who is the best athlete in your clan? Who hates sports? Do you have any sport facilities, trainers, sport events?
Quote:
20. June 2017. Who is your cutest dragon? Is their personality cute or their appearance (or both)? Do others in your clan like them, or are they childish enough to bother others?
Quote:
21. June 2017. Is there an evacuation or danger plan in case the clan gets attacked? Would there be fight, or the whole clan would flee? Is there a priority who to save first in case of danger? Are there dragons who would do as they please despite the plan? Who, what would they do/not do and why?
Quote:
22. June 2017. Impulse buying is a problem for most. Have you ever bought a dragon on impulse for lore reasons? If you bought a dragon for looks, how long does it take you to come up with lore for them? Do you try to give at least a few lines of lore to all your dragons, or is it no big deal for you if you have "loreless" dragons as well?
Quote:
23. June 2017. Since it's summer people have more time before it gets dark, to spend with friends and family. Do you have a favorite summer activity? Or a favorite summer movie/book? How do you imagine your dragons in that situation? Who in your clan would resemble you the most? Who else can you imagine resembling someone else from the usual scene?
Quote:
24. June 2017. How do you imagine a clan changing flights? How can a clan move? How are the deities changed and how does it affect the clan? What happens to dragons exalted prior to the change and how do they move to a different deity?
Quote:
25. June 2017. Since it's the festival of Light, let's do something contrasting! How do you imagine the Shade? Is it still among us somewhere on Sornieth? Do you have anyone anyhow connected to the Shade? Show me everything you've got on the Shade!
Quote:
26. June 2017. Who is rocking any of the new apparel/skins/accents? Which is your favorite new item? Did you change any old items equipped for any of the new ones? Have the new festival with dark vs light theme inspire any lore?
Quote:
27. June 2017. Pick a random dragon! Say 3 totally new (and hopefully surprising) things about them! Hobbies, likes, dislikes, connections with others, sexual orientation, random thoughts, quotes by them, anything goes. Be creative!
Quote:
28. June 2017. Who is afraid of storms? Who loves storms? Can your lair provide proper shelter during big storms? Are storms frequent where your clan lives? What are rules and restrictions connected to stormy weather?
Quote:
29. June 2017. Are there items considered illegal to own in your clan? What are these illegal goods? Why did they become forbidden? How strict is the punishment if one is found with an illegal item?
How strictly and how often are your dragons searched for said items?
Quote:
30. June 2017. Who is the most oprimistic dragon in your clan? Who is the most pessimistic? Do they get along well? Share one story of each dragon!
Quote:
1. July 2017. Is there anyone in your clan who is struggling with their element? Is it a fight against personality? Is it a difficulty with the magical energies of the Flight? Is the dragon trying to change to a different elemental nature? Are they trying their best to match the stereotype of their element?
Quote:
2. July 2017. Who hates change? What do they do to avoid any change? How do they react if something changes in your clan? Share their stories and insecurities!
Quote:
4. July 2017. Asked by Amaranth41: What is your most off-the-wall role for a dragon? Is their role unusual to fill a unique necessity for your clan, or is it something the dragon chose? Any funny or strange stories that have stemmed from this role?
Quote:
7. July 2017. Asked by violalore: Are dragons in your clan mostly active during the day, night, or both? Do different dragons have different sleep schedules? Is it a matter of whether or not they're naturally diurnal/nocturnal, their clan role, or another thing?
Quote:
10. July 2017. Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?
Quote:
11. July 2017. How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?
Quote:
12. July 2017. Who is immune to temperature? Who is immune to heat? Who is immune to frost? Who is weak when temperature changes suddenly? Who is weak for cold? Who is weak for hot weather? What does your clan do to help dragons who are weaker when it cones to different temperatures? Can your lair be kept a certain temperature all year round?
Quote:
13. July 2017. Who is interested in politics? How important is it to your clan? How well does the leader/leading group know politics? Who hates politics?
Quote:
14. July 2017. Is there anyone in your clan who has returned from death? What is their story? Did you keep the dragon for that purpose, or did you exalt them and find a new, similar looking dragon for reincarnation? How do you show a death in your clan?
Quote:
24. July 2017. Was there ever any disaster in your clan/lair? How did your dragons deal with it? Did everyone in your clan survive? Do they still remember that specific time? Are there any changes triggered by that disaster? Is it a cautious action or new rule to prevent similar disasters?
Quote:
28. July 2017. Can dragons change roles and jobs from time to time? Is it a long procedure, or can they start their new lives right after the request? Who changed roles or jobs or had a bigger life changing switch in your clan?
Quote:
4. September 2017.Autumn is all about sleeping, dying and being quiet ... all to start something new, regenerate, and renew in spring. Who's favorite season is autumn? Who hates it and becomes grumpy? Who looks at autumn as a new start (like the school year)? What do they start?
~Ping List~

If you'd like to be added to the ping list, just ping me (@lopika) and you'll be added right away!

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @colorsoutofspace @Lunarwing @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Alvis @mochimajuru @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @Lummox @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @eggod @Kassiel @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Heeroku @Elsewhere @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Frillshark @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @dogsword @HeartThief @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @interestingword @Emordnilap @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @Hawlucha @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Doki @SkyWishes21 @CheesyCakeCat @BarbaraFett @TheWanderers @Auran @TheHeroicOne @Punkinn @Averis @Drakespeare @Thousand @RichCanine @Tzarksra @SilverWinter @Nympharia @Spottedpuppi @Quetzalzotz @Hatta @Wonderlast @SariStar @Calciferr @porl @MahuruRaji @qwigoqwaga @falling @Reynutocx @Joying @Koter @NatashaJart @Boaaekin @Meonox @WhoDoVoodoo @icepools @Magnhild @Fuurin @nemodave @annadandelion @Hydria @Ipepi @lionstarter @Adriel @ClanHeartsgleam @Missixo @Sukeisu @AnnaStar353 @Amaranth41 @luccamajere @mnkn10 @Fluffmonster @DoctorRosalia @LordSheo @linguistic @Luteia @MidnightKlan829 @taipantigress @wrecknrule @Crookedjaw @FluffyTundras @seraphemme @Leopardmask @EclipseMirror @Lightshadow101 @Sabliere @virtue @MythsFlight @RingsofSaturn @canisVirus @XxLillimxX @BeanStalk @CosmicSymbols @clarax @sleeplessfaun @botoluvr @Hanjamuffin @androgynebard @notcharmed @AgentHoneyBunch @TooTicki @Mythie @Princessfirefly @Limesparrow @Gyftrot @CosmicFalcon @Oddballme @StarRise @DraconicSpeaker @Leopardbreath @SpookyClockwork @flowie @RavlynWolf @IrritatorRaji @Crystal4180 @tvrntech @deviantdoge @companionwolf @eeeeel @themirrorswish @TootzyTFM @Melova @Artificiary @RubyMad @Shatterphase @Serpenta @kate3628 @Chelo @chamaeleon @VermilionCourt @carian @violalore @pendragon007 @KurtCobain @Twistedstripe @VoidDeluz @Jetfeather @Clarnico @Windshear @Alyssea @Amyatzu @Fletcher @Enthusiastic @chocomonster @atempause @Pastiche @Avariae @StarriannaFlare @Azurenight @SporkLord @catgame21234 @EmberEyes @RicochetRomance @Sebak @JaguarCutie224 @VastPlaguesOfAku @CayCay @Lyka @inn @Rulanir @periphvna @Todazul @boxparts @IdesOfBlood @Kenia153 @Rowlets @Polymorphus @Juneun @Belegorn @Amaluna @Abysmal @felyx @WhySoDelirious @Huntess @WildRose42 @Popla42 @Aaliyahgemini664 @Medievalredragon

Weekend-only: @lunaala @Blizoria @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @SirArchimedes @TheLadyJai @Starsilver @Spookery @Poiichy
~Ping List~

If you'd like to be added to the ping list, just ping me (@lopika) and you'll be added right away!

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @colorsoutofspace @Lunarwing @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Alvis @mochimajuru @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @Lummox @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @eggod @Kassiel @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Heeroku @Elsewhere @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Frillshark @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @dogsword @HeartThief @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @interestingword @Emordnilap @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @Hawlucha @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Doki @SkyWishes21 @CheesyCakeCat @BarbaraFett @TheWanderers @Auran @TheHeroicOne @Punkinn @Averis @Drakespeare @Thousand @RichCanine @Tzarksra @SilverWinter @Nympharia @Spottedpuppi @Quetzalzotz @Hatta @Wonderlast @SariStar @Calciferr @porl @MahuruRaji @qwigoqwaga @falling @Reynutocx @Joying @Koter @NatashaJart @Boaaekin @Meonox @WhoDoVoodoo @icepools @Magnhild @Fuurin @nemodave @annadandelion @Hydria @Ipepi @lionstarter @Adriel @ClanHeartsgleam @Missixo @Sukeisu @AnnaStar353 @Amaranth41 @luccamajere @mnkn10 @Fluffmonster @DoctorRosalia @LordSheo @linguistic @Luteia @MidnightKlan829 @taipantigress @wrecknrule @Crookedjaw @FluffyTundras @seraphemme @Leopardmask @EclipseMirror @Lightshadow101 @Sabliere @virtue @MythsFlight @RingsofSaturn @canisVirus @XxLillimxX @BeanStalk @CosmicSymbols @clarax @sleeplessfaun @botoluvr @Hanjamuffin @androgynebard @notcharmed @AgentHoneyBunch @TooTicki @Mythie @Princessfirefly @Limesparrow @Gyftrot @CosmicFalcon @Oddballme @StarRise @DraconicSpeaker @Leopardbreath @SpookyClockwork @flowie @RavlynWolf @IrritatorRaji @Crystal4180 @tvrntech @deviantdoge @companionwolf @eeeeel @themirrorswish @TootzyTFM @Melova @Artificiary @RubyMad @Shatterphase @Serpenta @kate3628 @Chelo @chamaeleon @VermilionCourt @carian @violalore @pendragon007 @KurtCobain @Twistedstripe @VoidDeluz @Jetfeather @Clarnico @Windshear @Alyssea @Amyatzu @Fletcher @Enthusiastic @chocomonster @atempause @Pastiche @Avariae @StarriannaFlare @Azurenight @SporkLord @catgame21234 @EmberEyes @RicochetRomance @Sebak @JaguarCutie224 @VastPlaguesOfAku @CayCay @Lyka @inn @Rulanir @periphvna @Todazul @boxparts @IdesOfBlood @Kenia153 @Rowlets @Polymorphus @Juneun @Belegorn @Amaluna @Abysmal @felyx @WhySoDelirious @Huntess @WildRose42 @Popla42 @Aaliyahgemini664 @Medievalredragon

Weekend-only: @lunaala @Blizoria @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @SirArchimedes @TheLadyJai @Starsilver @Spookery @Poiichy
~Affiliates~

[Lore] Question-a-Day - Wind only!

This is the thread this thread originated from. It is lead by @Lunarwing. Check it out, it is awesome! The rules and visuals of this thread are taken from that one. Basically this is a thread like that for all flights :)

Same type of thread with good lore questions lead by @Lomedraug.

A lore writing game for specific dragons one is struggling with lead by @lopika (me)
~Affiliates~

[Lore] Question-a-Day - Wind only!

This is the thread this thread originated from. It is lead by @Lunarwing. Check it out, it is awesome! The rules and visuals of this thread are taken from that one. Basically this is a thread like that for all flights :)

Same type of thread with good lore questions lead by @Lomedraug.

A lore writing game for specific dragons one is struggling with lead by @lopika (me)
[center][b]~Question of the Day~[/b][/center] [quote]Since this is the first day I would like to know of your clans' origins: how did the clan happen to settle down where they are now? Did the founders choose a specific place for a specific reason? Are there any stories of the clan's origin?[/quote] Pinging @Lunarwing to let them know this thread is now live and I would like to be affiliates and am crediting them for the idea and the looks of this new thread. Pinging @InkyBrush @IkkyBlergs @Marmite @EvilSilverDragon @LunarEcho and @CatkinStarchild because they might be interested. Pinging @KitalphaHart and @luckgandor because they are running similar threads and might be interested in affiliating. Please let me know if you are, it would be lovely to connect these lore-writing-helping threads :) [center][b]Let the fun begin![/b][/center]
~Question of the Day~
Quote:
Since this is the first day I would like to know of your clans' origins: how did the clan happen to settle down where they are now? Did the founders choose a specific place for a specific reason? Are there any stories of the clan's origin?

Pinging @Lunarwing to let them know this thread is now live and I would like to be affiliates and am crediting them for the idea and the looks of this new thread.

Pinging @InkyBrush @IkkyBlergs @Marmite @EvilSilverDragon @LunarEcho and @CatkinStarchild because they might be interested.

Pinging @KitalphaHart and @luckgandor because they are running similar threads and might be interested in affiliating. Please let me know if you are, it would be lovely to connect these lore-writing-helping threads :)

Let the fun begin!
[quote]Since this is the first day I would like to know of your clans' origins: how did the clan happen to settle down where they are now? Did the founders choose a specific place for a specific reason? Are there any stories of the clan's origin?[/quote] My clan was settled in by the guidance of Firewall and Gridlock. Both traveled, one seeking his charge, the other guarding her charge and mate. Finding a budding clan in the Plaguelands Firewall realized he found his charge he worked to bring them together more, and eventually he led them to relative prosperity within the Shifting Expanse under the new affiliation to the Stormcatcher. There's stories of the others and how their original clan was formed, but due to the loss of the records during traveling there is little in memory of the before-times. Also, could I get added to the ping list as well?
Quote:
Since this is the first day I would like to know of your clans' origins: how did the clan happen to settle down where they are now? Did the founders choose a specific place for a specific reason? Are there any stories of the clan's origin?

My clan was settled in by the guidance of Firewall and Gridlock. Both traveled, one seeking his charge, the other guarding her charge and mate. Finding a budding clan in the Plaguelands Firewall realized he found his charge he worked to bring them together more, and eventually he led them to relative prosperity within the Shifting Expanse under the new affiliation to the Stormcatcher. There's stories of the others and how their original clan was formed, but due to the loss of the records during traveling there is little in memory of the before-times.

Also, could I get added to the ping list as well?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@Lopika

Hey, mind adding me to that pinglist?

As for the Noxious Night Parade, they got started when a dying subspecies of Nocturne were found nestled between the Tangled Wood and the Scarred Wasteland. They were their own clan at first, but an exiled Tundra and her Fae mate bumbled along and found them to be really interesting and wanted to save them. It was just them at first and they had to slowly gain the Nocturnes' trust, but after a time some Snappers and Coatls joined the mix and the little outpost that the Tundra had set up to live in became a clan in and of itself. Eventually the Nocturnes agreed to just merge all the denizens of the outpost and their people into one big clan, and announced the Tundra (Nox) leader of it all due to her hand in bringing everyone together. Not to mention that also gave the leader of the Nocturnes the freedom to deal with the restoration of his people.
@Lopika

Hey, mind adding me to that pinglist?

As for the Noxious Night Parade, they got started when a dying subspecies of Nocturne were found nestled between the Tangled Wood and the Scarred Wasteland. They were their own clan at first, but an exiled Tundra and her Fae mate bumbled along and found them to be really interesting and wanted to save them. It was just them at first and they had to slowly gain the Nocturnes' trust, but after a time some Snappers and Coatls joined the mix and the little outpost that the Tundra had set up to live in became a clan in and of itself. Eventually the Nocturnes agreed to just merge all the denizens of the outpost and their people into one big clan, and announced the Tundra (Nox) leader of it all due to her hand in bringing everyone together. Not to mention that also gave the leader of the Nocturnes the freedom to deal with the restoration of his people.
26ec748a5511548ec7e5188e9448484c2e46f197.png
@Sevesh @Manidrake

Interesting lore! Your post is a great start to this thread. I hope you will find more questions fun enough to answer! Added you to the ping list :)
@Sevesh @Manidrake

Interesting lore! Your post is a great start to this thread. I hope you will find more questions fun enough to answer! Added you to the ping list :)
Hey @JackSpicer, you might like this :D

Dunno if I'll affiliate yet, seeing as mine is wind only
Hey @JackSpicer, you might like this :D

Dunno if I'll affiliate yet, seeing as mine is wind only
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@lopika

I know very little about my clan lore, so hopefully this'll be a good way to force me to figure out some things. I'd love to be added to the pinglist

Also @xypress let's be honest, we both need this
@lopika

I know very little about my clan lore, so hopefully this'll be a good way to force me to figure out some things. I'd love to be added to the pinglist

Also @xypress let's be honest, we both need this
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 417 418