@Ragnarok42

Omg

Well now he really has a reason to wear that Saucer Stare
@Ragnarok42

Omg

Well now he really has a reason to wear that Saucer Stare
FR+0404.gif
@Vallux
The best part is that i imagine him having a stereotypical robot voice and the Stormcatcher sounding like Cave Johnson
@Vallux
The best part is that i imagine him having a stereotypical robot voice and the Stormcatcher sounding like Cave Johnson
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@RogueRainbow
Dragons of all breeds are welcome in the swarm.
@RogueRainbow
Dragons of all breeds are welcome in the swarm.
@Ragnarok42

I am infected...er, I mean, I would like to be part of the swarm!
I don't have a pair of saucer eyes yet, but will be saving up to get them :)
@Ragnarok42

I am infected...er, I mean, I would like to be part of the swarm!
I don't have a pair of saucer eyes yet, but will be saving up to get them :)
giphy.gif
Here is Righteous' story of how he drank the coffee..

Righteous had always displayed a little of his breed's hyperness, but also some of light's pursuit of knowledge. But his clan KEPT ON MAKING SO MUCH NOISE! They were only quiet at night, so Righteous had an idea. He would stay up all night reading.

The night came, but he just couldn't stay awake. Hmm, he thought, maybe if I have just a little coffee... BAM! His hat flew off, back into the hoard. His eyes became HUGE and he started flying everywhere. Sam, his pet Parda, decided he should have some too. Now they run amok all across the forest.

The end.
Here is Righteous' story of how he drank the coffee..

Righteous had always displayed a little of his breed's hyperness, but also some of light's pursuit of knowledge. But his clan KEPT ON MAKING SO MUCH NOISE! They were only quiet at night, so Righteous had an idea. He would stay up all night reading.

The night came, but he just couldn't stay awake. Hmm, he thought, maybe if I have just a little coffee... BAM! His hat flew off, back into the hoard. His eyes became HUGE and he started flying everywhere. Sam, his pet Parda, decided he should have some too. Now they run amok all across the forest.

The end.
@Ragnarok42 So, SOMEONE in our lair -stares meaningfully at Magnolia- thought it was a good idea to dump coffee on the clan's resident murderbot. We think she might be short circuiting. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66050&tab=dragon&did=24470249][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/9d68/f/2016/188/2/9/who_thought_this_was_a_good_idea_by_zerothekitsune-da93xga.png[/img] [color=black]If anyone has any knowledge of how one fixes their coffee-crazed robot who appears to be throwing oranges at everyone, please contact us and let us know how. -Cypher
@Ragnarok42

So, SOMEONE in our lair -stares meaningfully at Magnolia- thought it was a good idea to dump coffee on the clan's resident murderbot. We think she might be short circuiting.
who_thought_this_was_a_good_idea_by_zerothekitsune-da93xga.png
If anyone has any knowledge of how one fixes their coffee-crazed robot who appears to be throwing oranges at everyone, please contact us and let us know how.
-Cypher
@PipeFoxSpirit
The solution is to assimilate. Resistance is futile.
Assimilate...... Assimilate..... Assimilate...
@PipeFoxSpirit
The solution is to assimilate. Resistance is futile.
Assimilate...... Assimilate..... Assimilate...
Haaaaahaha I've seen this in signatures and wondered about it but never clicked it. Oh this is great! When I find a pair of stares my noodle will join!

Now... *brews all the coffee on energy drinks* ò uó
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Haaaaahaha I've seen this in signatures and wondered about it but never clicked it. Oh this is great! When I find a pair of stares my noodle will join!

Now... *brews all the coffee on energy drinks* ò uó
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Ragnarok42 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17159892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171599/17159892_350.png[/img] [/url] [i][b]Dear lord[/b][/i]
@Ragnarok42

17159892_350.png

Dear lord
zhMvOXK.png
@TheFeatherMage
Join us.... Join us.....
MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
@TheFeatherMage
Join us.... Join us.....
MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25