Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saucer Swarm- Closed, Sorry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Lacetail is now drinking milk only. She likes the gander eyes better. (XD)
Lacetail is now drinking milk only. She likes the gander eyes better. (XD)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Ragnarok42

I would like to be added to the pinglist
@Ragnarok42

I would like to be added to the pinglist
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
Donations welcome to aid in the adding of the awesomeness to Lord Nyx {in the form of clothes} {{@Ragnarok42 , if you read this , update the image of Lord Nyx AFTER he has better clothes}} Donations also welcome to aid in the spread of SAUCERAGNAROK. {TREASURE,GEMS,&ITEMS ARE ACCEPTED. SEND DONATIONS TO EITHER @Ragnarok42, or ME, @Dragonheartnight.}{ Mainly to Ragnarok42}
Donations welcome to aid in the adding of the awesomeness to Lord Nyx {in the form of clothes} {{@Ragnarok42 , if you read this , update the image of Lord Nyx AFTER he has better clothes}} Donations also welcome to aid in the spread of SAUCERAGNAROK. {TREASURE,GEMS,&ITEMS ARE ACCEPTED. SEND DONATIONS TO EITHER @Ragnarok42, or ME, @Dragonheartnight.}{ Mainly to Ragnarok42}
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
I'VE FOUND MY PEOPLE
I'VE FOUND MY PEOPLE
IfCmPpP.png
@Dragonheartnight
I would do the flyer thing, but i'm not actually in any kind of school right now(long story). Also Nyx's image is linked directly back to his page, so it should update on it's own.
THE GLORY OF SAUCERAGNAROK SHALL SPREAD!
@Dragonheartnight
I would do the flyer thing, but i'm not actually in any kind of school right now(long story). Also Nyx's image is linked directly back to his page, so it should update on it's own.
THE GLORY OF SAUCERAGNAROK SHALL SPREAD!
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[b]Greetings all bringers of Sauceragnarok! I bring very good news for you today-the Arcanist himself has joined our cause! He's already proven himself skilled at causing the apocalypse without even really trying, so with him on our side and actually intending to do it this time Sauceragnarok may be closer than we thought![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YeJDi2k.png[/img] @Dragonheartnight @RoarTigerRoar @UserOfShadows @Krosulhah @mnkn10
Greetings all bringers of Sauceragnarok! I bring very good news for you today-the Arcanist himself has joined our cause! He's already proven himself skilled at causing the apocalypse without even really trying, so with him on our side and actually intending to do it this time Sauceragnarok may be closer than we thought!
YeJDi2k.png
@Dragonheartnight @RoarTigerRoar @UserOfShadows @Krosulhah @mnkn10
This thread is gold
This thread is gold
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
[b]This is the Stormcatcher.[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/7_350.png[/img] [b]We have secretly replaced his regular coffee with Sauceragnarok brand hypercoffee. Let's see if he notices.[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WhOr2Ol.png[/img] [b]...... He noticed.[/b] [b]And now we have a new deity addition to the glorious saucer swarm! Yay![/b] @Dragonheartnight @RoarTigerRoar @UserOfShadows @Krosulhah @mnkn10
This is the Stormcatcher.
7_350.png
We have secretly replaced his regular coffee with Sauceragnarok brand hypercoffee. Let's see if he notices.
WhOr2Ol.png
...... He noticed.

And now we have a new deity addition to the glorious saucer swarm! Yay!

@Dragonheartnight @RoarTigerRoar @UserOfShadows @Krosulhah @mnkn10
@Ragnarok42 LORD PROTECT US ALL. Also, what's with the new coffee brand?!
@Ragnarok42 LORD PROTECT US ALL. Also, what's with the new coffee brand?!
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@Dragonheartnight
It's part of our plan to eventually convert everyone to the saucer swarm. We started our own coffee brand in order to attract people to the idea of assimilating to the swarm.
@Dragonheartnight
It's part of our plan to eventually convert everyone to the saucer swarm. We started our own coffee brand in order to attract people to the idea of assimilating to the swarm.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25