Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Association of ITs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Dragimal OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT!
@Dragimal OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT!
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
@SkylineFields @Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @KrakenMo @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @Noming @Tyrsa @monstermilk @BulletFarmer @wecountbricks [b]Sorry for the late update everyone, my health has taken a turn for the worse and I've been out of it. Good new is I am scheduled for surgeries, bad new is it's on JUNE 8TH!![/b] [i]No! The new colors come out that day! I can't miss that! Sorry, I'll stop ranting.[/i] [b]I will not allow this to hinder our efforts to celebrate! As for hosting an event I thought we could do a "177 or Bust" for the summer! Here is how it would work... [LIST] [*]For each gene we will have a drawing for a prize [*]There is no fee for this event [*]any dragon born after June 15th can be submitted [*]Only 1 tickets per color will be given out (177 tickets per gene) [*]Post Dragon and list color and gene you are submitting [*]First come, First entered [/LIST] [b]We would have them enter here or our official site and that would give us more exposure. This would go on till Aug or Sept.[/b] For example someone entered this dragon ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22955975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229560/22955975_350.png[/img] [/url] Platinum Toxin[/center] ----- [b] That would be our ongoing event for exposure and to draw them in. For fun and to earn some capitol for this group we will hold a coloring contest![/b] [center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ac4d3eb812baecc22327841303a97688/tumblr_o6rik4mS0Y1r3dn7zo1_1280.jpg[/img] Lineart provided by Dragimal ~ isn't this awesome! and more to come![/center] [b]I have things that we can use for prizes and I thought new ITs would be good give-a-ways too! Which brings me to another thing that has been going through my mind; the descriptions (types/levels) of ITs we have. I'm not quite satisfied with the way it is and I want it to be easy to understand when we introduce it to everyone. So here are the changes I'm suggesting.[/b] [columns] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/4de6/f/2016/136/5/3/itscw_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7c4.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [b]Three colors must run consecutively Clockwise Breed restrictions - (TBD)[/b] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/5603/f/2016/136/e/c/itsccw_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7d0.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [b]Three colors must run consecutively Counter-Clockwise Breed restrictions - (TBD)[/b] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/bb39/f/2016/136/a/f/misf_its_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7dt.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [b]Two colors must run consecutively Clockwise No Breed restrictions[/b] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/ca5a/f/2016/136/1/d/mut_its_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7ei.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [b]Two colors must run consecutively Counter-Clockwise No Breed restrictions[/b] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/170e/f/2016/136/7/a/contamin_its100_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7an.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [nextcol][indent][/indent] [b]No consecutive colors restrictions No Breed restrictions[/b] [/columns] It's a BIG update, I know but I really want to do this right. Also if I anyone want to help provide lairs for the color wheel kickoff, I've got my almost all of them ready to go! just need more nest! It would be great if we could match up some eyes too! I'll post all of my ITs in another post. So be sure to get your information updated in the spreadsheet!
@SkylineFields @Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @KrakenMo @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @Noming @Tyrsa @monstermilk @BulletFarmer @wecountbricks

Sorry for the late update everyone, my health has taken a turn for the worse and I've been out of it. Good new is I am scheduled for surgeries, bad new is it's on JUNE 8TH!! No! The new colors come out that day! I can't miss that! Sorry, I'll stop ranting. I will not allow this to hinder our efforts to celebrate! As for hosting an event I thought we could do a "177 or Bust" for the summer! Here is how it would work...
  • For each gene we will have a drawing for a prize
  • There is no fee for this event
  • any dragon born after June 15th can be submitted
  • Only 1 tickets per color will be given out (177 tickets per gene)
  • Post Dragon and list color and gene you are submitting
  • First come, First entered
We would have them enter here or our official site and that would give us more exposure. This would go on till Aug or Sept.

For example someone entered this dragon

22955975_350.png

Platinum Toxin

That would be our ongoing event for exposure and to draw them in. For fun and to earn some capitol for this group we will hold a coloring contest!

tumblr_o6rik4mS0Y1r3dn7zo1_1280.jpg
Lineart provided by Dragimal ~ isn't this awesome!
and more to come!

I have things that we can use for prizes and I thought new ITs would be good give-a-ways too! Which brings me to another thing that has been going through my mind; the descriptions (types/levels) of ITs we have. I'm not quite satisfied with the way it is and I want it to be easy to understand when we introduce it to everyone. So here are the changes I'm suggesting.

itscw_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7c4.png
Three colors must run consecutively Clockwise
Breed restrictions - (TBD)
itsccw_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7d0.png
Three colors must run consecutively Counter-Clockwise
Breed restrictions - (TBD)
misf_its_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7dt.png
Two colors must run consecutively Clockwise
No Breed restrictions
mut_its_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7ei.png
Two colors must run consecutively Counter-Clockwise
No Breed restrictions
contamin_its100_by_thestorykeeper-da2q7an.png
No consecutive colors restrictions
No Breed restrictions

It's a BIG update, I know but I really want to do this right. Also if I anyone want to help provide lairs for the color wheel kickoff, I've got my almost all of them ready to go! just need more nest! It would be great if we could match up some eyes too! I'll post all of my ITs in another post. So be sure to get your information updated in the spreadsheet!
@SkylineFields I'm not really interested in this association, please take me off your ping list. thanks
@SkylineFields I'm not really interested in this association, please take me off your ping list. thanks
Ragesquid
High Level Cauldron
Gen 1 & Gen2 Horder Happy Home
Inky Octopus
@SkylineFields @Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @Noming @Tyrsa @monstermilk @BulletFarmer @wecountbricks

Could I have you guys check out the new page for the ITs and tell me what you think so far.

Click Here

I'm also getting together prizes for the Event and need some donations
  • Dragons
  • Custom Artwork (Please say you will Dragimal! =D)
  • Custom Bios
  • Dragon Training (lvl 25)
  • Gems & Treasure (Hopefully the other events will help raise the funds)

I have mostly everything but the Iridescent and Spines genes. That and time to do it all by myself.
@SkylineFields @Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @Noming @Tyrsa @monstermilk @BulletFarmer @wecountbricks

Could I have you guys check out the new page for the ITs and tell me what you think so far.

Click Here

I'm also getting together prizes for the Event and need some donations
  • Dragons
  • Custom Artwork (Please say you will Dragimal! =D)
  • Custom Bios
  • Dragon Training (lvl 25)
  • Gems & Treasure (Hopefully the other events will help raise the funds)

I have mostly everything but the Iridescent and Spines genes. That and time to do it all by myself.
@SkylineFields WOW I love the new thread! very pretty and organized :)

if ur asking about artwork as prizes, I'd be happy to donate custom art for prizes as well! I'm a little backlogged on artwork atm (birthday gifts/requests from friends are backing up 6w9.. ), so I'm sorry it's taking me a while to get to the next breed for the coloring contest. also, has anyone said what other breeds they'd like to have for the coloring contest yet?
@SkylineFields WOW I love the new thread! very pretty and organized :)

if ur asking about artwork as prizes, I'd be happy to donate custom art for prizes as well! I'm a little backlogged on artwork atm (birthday gifts/requests from friends are backing up 6w9.. ), so I'm sorry it's taking me a while to get to the next breed for the coloring contest. also, has anyone said what other breeds they'd like to have for the coloring contest yet?
Gpasq5f.png
@SkylineFields

Quick question, what does it mean to have no Progenitors?
@SkylineFields

Quick question, what does it mean to have no Progenitors?
@Dragimal You have to worry about doing the custom right away. I don't think will get all 177 colors in one week. (I hope not!) Could I use the art work you showed me before to Showcase your work? I'm sorry to say that I forgot to ask about the next breed. Would you mind asking the group? They might respond better if it's not just from me all the time. =P
@Dragimal You have to worry about doing the custom right away. I don't think will get all 177 colors in one week. (I hope not!) Could I use the art work you showed me before to Showcase your work? I'm sorry to say that I forgot to ask about the next breed. Would you mind asking the group? They might respond better if it's not just from me all the time. =P
@Buri288 Progenitors are the starter dragons (Fae, Mirror, Guardian & Tundra)

This is still just my thoughts would love to know what you think
@Buri288 Progenitors are the starter dragons (Fae, Mirror, Guardian & Tundra)

This is still just my thoughts would love to know what you think

OK I really need input here. I was thinking about not charging for the event but now I'm leaning toward charging to help pay for some items I yet to get. This would maybe make things easier than holding another event later.

Here is the list of what we have and need

Overall
-Dragons for the drawing (Could also have Pairs to choose from)

Grand ITs Prize
-Unhatched Nocturne Egg (Have)
-Primary Gene: Iridescent (Have - Thanks KyrosK!/Free tickets in the Iridescent Category!)
-Tertiary Gene: Spines (Need $)
-Secondary Gene: Toxin (Need 2 Gold, 2 White Slime and made/ Have $ and rest of supplies)
Wish list
-Two rarer familiars

Grand Skins & Accents Prize
-5 Skins and Accents (have)
-1 custom holiday Accent (have)
Wish list
-one accent or skin for each breed

Grand Coli Master Prize
-ITs Dragon trained to lvl 25 (Need)
-Complete stones for Trained Dragon (Have)
-99 Health Potions (have)
-Veteran's Eye Scar (have)
-Veteran's Shoulder Scars (have)
-Veteran's Leg Scars (have)
Wish List
-Armor or bloody bandages

Grand Design Prize
-Custom Art Work (Have - Thanks Dragimal)
-Custom Bio (Have- SkylineFields)
Wish List
Seams like there should be something else here. What?

Grand Flights Prize
-All Flight Emblems (Have)
-All Tomes (Need Made Thanks Noming for making them)
Wish List
Another Flight set of some type. Suggestions?

Here is what I've got for the event so far. I want to post this by this weekend so it can start getting exposure.
Events

OK I really need input here. I was thinking about not charging for the event but now I'm leaning toward charging to help pay for some items I yet to get. This would maybe make things easier than holding another event later.

Here is the list of what we have and need

Overall
-Dragons for the drawing (Could also have Pairs to choose from)

Grand ITs Prize
-Unhatched Nocturne Egg (Have)
-Primary Gene: Iridescent (Have - Thanks KyrosK!/Free tickets in the Iridescent Category!)
-Tertiary Gene: Spines (Need $)
-Secondary Gene: Toxin (Need 2 Gold, 2 White Slime and made/ Have $ and rest of supplies)
Wish list
-Two rarer familiars

Grand Skins & Accents Prize
-5 Skins and Accents (have)
-1 custom holiday Accent (have)
Wish list
-one accent or skin for each breed

Grand Coli Master Prize
-ITs Dragon trained to lvl 25 (Need)
-Complete stones for Trained Dragon (Have)
-99 Health Potions (have)
-Veteran's Eye Scar (have)
-Veteran's Shoulder Scars (have)
-Veteran's Leg Scars (have)
Wish List
-Armor or bloody bandages

Grand Design Prize
-Custom Art Work (Have - Thanks Dragimal)
-Custom Bio (Have- SkylineFields)
Wish List
Seams like there should be something else here. What?

Grand Flights Prize
-All Flight Emblems (Have)
-All Tomes (Need Made Thanks Noming for making them)
Wish List
Another Flight set of some type. Suggestions?

Here is what I've got for the event so far. I want to post this by this weekend so it can start getting exposure.
Events
@SkylineFields

I'll cover the rest of the cost of the Iridescent gene. Expect a CR your way shortly.

P.S. I don't own an ITs anymore, but I'd sure love to buy an exceptionally beautiful one, if anyone's selling.
@SkylineFields

I'll cover the rest of the cost of the Iridescent gene. Expect a CR your way shortly.

P.S. I don't own an ITs anymore, but I'd sure love to buy an exceptionally beautiful one, if anyone's selling.
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10