Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Association of ITs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SkylineFields
I believe I only have one pair that would fit the requirement for genes, but their color range so I don't know if they're really what you're talking about? Something about three consecutive colors on the color wheel? I'm a little confused and a little more than tired, so my apologies if this is really simple and I'm not getting it.

I suppose you found me through these two (x) (x) and I'm not too big into the subspecies deal, but I guess if anyone here would like one of them or any future smoke tert chilren from the parents, you can feel free to contact me. I probably won't be posting in here much myself after this.
@SkylineFields
I believe I only have one pair that would fit the requirement for genes, but their color range so I don't know if they're really what you're talking about? Something about three consecutive colors on the color wheel? I'm a little confused and a little more than tired, so my apologies if this is really simple and I'm not getting it.

I suppose you found me through these two (x) (x) and I'm not too big into the subspecies deal, but I guess if anyone here would like one of them or any future smoke tert chilren from the parents, you can feel free to contact me. I probably won't be posting in here much myself after this.
@SkylineFields wouldn't mind being kept updated. I'm really new so I'm not sure what it's all about, but I was just thinking yesterday that I keep breeding poi/tox and it's kind of become an accidental thing for me, so I bet a lot of my pairs in the future might qualify. One off the top of my head here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22676509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226766/22676509_350.png[/img] [/url] Who's up for sale rn. Most of mine who would otherwise qualify have crackle tert, though, I've got a lair thing for that too.
@SkylineFields wouldn't mind being kept updated. I'm really new so I'm not sure what it's all about, but I was just thinking yesterday that I keep breeding poi/tox and it's kind of become an accidental thing for me, so I bet a lot of my pairs in the future might qualify. One off the top of my head here

22676509_350.png

Who's up for sale rn. Most of mine who would otherwise qualify have crackle tert, though, I've got a lair thing for that too.
@SkylineFields neat idea.. though you have a problem with the new colorwheel.. some of those who have three colors which run consecutively Clockwise or counter Clockwise wont have that once the new wheel comes out
@SkylineFields neat idea.. though you have a problem with the new colorwheel.. some of those who have three colors which run consecutively Clockwise or counter Clockwise wont have that once the new wheel comes out
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@SkylineFields I went ahead and moved your ITs association over to the Dragon Share forum! You may want to reping the members, as pings sent before the move will lead to the old url which will now result in an error message.
@SkylineFields I went ahead and moved your ITs association over to the Dragon Share forum! You may want to reping the members, as pings sent before the move will lead to the old url which will now result in an error message.
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
@Taarnfalk [quote name="Taarnfalk" date=2016-04-12 06:04:29] @SkylineFields neat idea.. though you have a problem with the new colorwheel.. some of those who have three colors which run consecutively Clockwise or counter Clockwise wont have that once the new wheel comes out [/quote] That is something I'm trying to consider, that's why I'm trying different levels. I'm even considering a way to include those that can be breeders.
@Taarnfalk
Taarnfalk wrote on 2016-04-12:

That is something I'm trying to consider, that's why I'm trying different levels. I'm even considering a way to include those that can be breeders.
@Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @KrakenMo @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @CapriceNoir @Taarnfalk [b]Because it got moved I'm repinging ...Sorry[/b] @mrose0212 @Sophaire @Galtanaron @megsofthedregs @Keelzorz @Noming @FangHimura @EnchantedEarth @Elen @Rub3y @Vasily @Amaterasu @Kirudon @MoonyBear @LaughingLamb @Voslen @krasne @monstermilk @bitomouse @Vysterface @Evilpsychokitty @KrakenMo @Forestia @Sedakari @Tyrsa @Gera @Aristatide @Tirikra @Micciz @RationalParanoia @Zaltys @Bluenoser @DarkNymfa @Averdra @Vivium [center]After taking into consideration the pointers and suggestions I have come up with this [b]Standards of ITs[/b] Must be Iridescent/Toxin/(Stained/Spines/Smoke) [item=Primary gene: Iridescent][item=Secondary gene: toxin][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained]or[item=Tertiary Gene: Spines]or[item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] No Breed restrictions [b]Two colors must run consecutively Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise[/b] In other words two colors must be next to each other Teal/Aqua/black or black/Aqua/Teal or Teal/Aqua/Teal or Aqua/Aqua/Teal This could include [b]XXY[/b],[b]YXX and XYX[/b] All other Iridescent/Toxic/(Stained/Spikes/Smoke) will be called [b]Mut-ITs[/b] Teal/Black/Aqua or Teal/Teal/Black or Aqua/Aqua/Aqua This would include [b]XyX[/b], [b]XXX[/b] and all [b]XXy[/b] or [b]yXX[/b] (ones that aren't ITs) As to those who can Produce ITs I'm thinking of calling them [b]Contamin-ITs[/b] [/center]
@Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @KrakenMo @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @CapriceNoir @Taarnfalk

Because it got moved I'm repinging ...Sorry
@mrose0212 @Sophaire @Galtanaron @megsofthedregs @Keelzorz @Noming @FangHimura @EnchantedEarth @Elen @Rub3y @Vasily @Amaterasu @Kirudon @MoonyBear @LaughingLamb @Voslen @krasne @monstermilk @bitomouse @Vysterface @Evilpsychokitty @KrakenMo @Forestia @Sedakari @Tyrsa @Gera @Aristatide @Tirikra @Micciz @RationalParanoia @Zaltys @Bluenoser @DarkNymfa @Averdra @Vivium

After taking into consideration the pointers and suggestions I have come up with this

Standards of ITs
Must be Iridescent/Toxin/(Stained/Spines/Smoke)
Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Stained or Tertiary Gene: Spines or Tertiary Gene: Smoke
No Breed restrictions
Two colors must run consecutively Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise
In other words two colors must be next to each other
Teal/Aqua/black or black/Aqua/Teal or Teal/Aqua/Teal or Aqua/Aqua/Teal
This could include XXY,YXX and XYX

All other Iridescent/Toxic/(Stained/Spikes/Smoke) will be called Mut-ITs
Teal/Black/Aqua or Teal/Teal/Black or Aqua/Aqua/Aqua
This would include XyX, XXX and all XXy or yXX (ones that aren't ITs)

As to those who can Produce ITs I'm thinking of calling them Contamin-ITs
this is really neat!! i'd definitly be interesting in breeding dragons for this type
this is really neat!! i'd definitly be interesting in breeding dragons for this type
@SkylineFields Cool idea, seems like one of my permanent dragons qualifies as an ITs. please keep me updated c:
@SkylineFields Cool idea, seems like one of my permanent dragons qualifies as an ITs. please keep me updated c:
feCuB45.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10