Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies Hub] Liber Vivus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@ClarkeGriffin I have acquired some dragons for breeding. I am going to read through the thread. There are many black and white dragons on the market, I was able to find a few with some color.
@ClarkeGriffin I have acquired some dragons for breeding. I am going to read through the thread. There are many black and white dragons on the market, I was able to find a few with some color.
@ClarkeGriffin Hi back! I'd love to be on the general pinglist, and if I can scrape together the time and cash, a breeder. :)
@ClarkeGriffin Hi back! I'd love to be on the general pinglist, and if I can scrape together the time and cash, a breeder. :)
l2Wydmd.png
@ClarkeGriffin Hello! Yes, I'm still interested! ^^ Could you put me on the general pinglist for new babies, and new updates? (I have a very specific idea in mind for a male Imp but I always love to see other possibilities XD) ^^
@ClarkeGriffin Hello! Yes, I'm still interested! ^^ Could you put me on the general pinglist for new babies, and new updates? (I have a very specific idea in mind for a male Imp but I always love to see other possibilities XD) ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@ClarkeGriffin Update: I just bought the Imp I had been eyeing ever since I heard of your subspecies XD Here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22483297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224833/22483297_350.png[/img] [/url] Now I'm hesitating between Lovecraft or Necronomicon for a name XD What do you think? I'm leaning more towards Necronomicon ^^
@ClarkeGriffin Update: I just bought the Imp I had been eyeing ever since I heard of your subspecies XD

Here he is:

22483297_350.png

Now I'm hesitating between Lovecraft or Necronomicon for a name XD What do you think? I'm leaning more towards Necronomicon ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

I like the sound of Necronomicon.
@CrazyassBat

I like the sound of Necronomicon.
@FallenSamurai Great! I'll add you to the list! If you link me to the dragons, I can add them to the registry as well :)
And I'll send the Registered badge once it is finished!
@FallenSamurai Great! I'll add you to the list! If you link me to the dragons, I can add them to the registry as well :)
And I'll send the Registered badge once it is finished!
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)

Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
@CrazyassBat Wow he is amazing! I really like Necronomicon for a name! I can send you over the badge for Registered dragons once it is finished ^^
@CrazyassBat Wow he is amazing! I really like Necronomicon for a name! I can send you over the badge for Registered dragons once it is finished ^^
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
TheEmptyCity
wow they are so cute!!!
Kiryo
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Kiryo
@Lichtdrache
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D

Lichtdrache
@Kiryo

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
@Lichtdrache

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)

Lichtdrache
@0rangedragon
Kaitorubel
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
6yujhIW.png
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
@FallenSamurai Then Necronomicon it will be! XD (I was pretty biased anyway XD) @ClarkeGriffin Could you register him please? Here's the link again: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22483297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224833/22483297_350.png[/img] [/url] (sorry if you already added him, but apparently I can't access the registry ^^') (EDIT: Oh wow we were pretty much synchronized on this XD)
@FallenSamurai Then Necronomicon it will be! XD (I was pretty biased anyway XD)

@ClarkeGriffin Could you register him please?
Here's the link again:

22483297_350.png

(sorry if you already added him, but apparently I can't access the registry ^^')

(EDIT: Oh wow we were pretty much synchronized on this XD)
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat I just added him, and I think I fixed it so you should be able to access the Registry!
@CrazyassBat I just added him, and I think I fixed it so you should be able to access the Registry!
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED

Requests - CLOSED

Pinglist

TheEmptyCity
wow they are so cute!!!
Kiryo
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Kiryo
@Lichtdrache
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
@Lichtdrache

Lichtdrache
@Kiryo

@0rangedragon
0rangedragon
@Lichtdrache

Lichtdrache
@0rangedragon
Kaitorubel
@Lichtdrache

6yujhIW.png
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
Quote:
Forum Index » Adoptables
@ClarkeGriffin Thanks! It works fine now ^^
@ClarkeGriffin Thanks! It works fine now ^^
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11