Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I can train your dragons! [I] Open soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have some free time and just realized I don't have any dragon to train. I wanted to farm but when I don't see growing exp... I feel bad ^^ So, if you have some dragon to lvl up, ping me! Any tips are certainly welcome! Centairly ;p I had most wanted things list in my profile, I'd love to see you'll help me with unmarking some of that items... Trained dragons and pinglist you can find in my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7w03cfV38ch-zlGH-d2WKQMlhlqHsKjQA3qlyXLXXM/edit#gid=0]Dragon Training Spreadsheet[/url]. [center][size=6][b][color=red] [For now threat is CLOSED][/color][/b][/size] [size=2][b][But I'll open it again soon!][/b][/size][/center] [b]I'm training:[/b] --- [b]Trained:[/b] All dragons from I Edition! [b]Waiting:[/b] --- If I miss someone - tell me! [b]Amount of battles to x lvl:[/b] [list] [*]10 - 17 [*]11 - 22 [*]12 - 27 [*]13 - 30 [*]14 - 36 [*]15 - 42 [*]16 - 47 [*]17 - 56 [*]18 - 63 [*]19 - 72 [*]20 - 81 [*]21 - 86 [*]22 - 99 [*]23 - 105 [*]24 - 114 [*]25 - 123 [/list] [b]Some rules:[/b] [list] [*]I train when I have time and when I need to farm; [*]I can train one dragon up to [b]300 battles[/b] or two dragons up to [b]200 battles[/b] for each one; [*]Training up to 9 lvl doesn't count here; [*]I don't train more that [b]two dragons[/b] from one person in each edition; [*]If you want me to train two of your dragons - you have to tell me that [b]when you getting in[/b] that thread; [*]In each edition I can train only [b]13[/b] dragons; [*]Edition is a time between opening and closing the thread; [*]I can hold two dragons for training in my lair at once; [*]If you want give me a tip but you don't know what would be the best - look around my profil; [*]If I hold your derg too long, tell me that! Maybe I just don't have time to do that. I'll send him back to you immediately. [*]If you wanna be informed when the new edition will started, I can add you to the pinglist; [*]If you wanna be removed from the pinglist - just tell me; [/list]
I have some free time and just realized I don't have any dragon to train. I wanted to farm but when I don't see growing exp... I feel bad ^^

So, if you have some dragon to lvl up, ping me!

Any tips are certainly welcome! Centairly ;p I had most wanted things list in my profile, I'd love to see you'll help me with unmarking some of that items...

Trained dragons and pinglist you can find in my Dragon Training Spreadsheet.

[For now threat is CLOSED]

[But I'll open it again soon!]

I'm training:
---

Trained:
All dragons from I Edition!

Waiting:
---

If I miss someone - tell me!

Amount of battles to x lvl:
  • 10 - 17
  • 11 - 22
  • 12 - 27
  • 13 - 30
  • 14 - 36
  • 15 - 42
  • 16 - 47
  • 17 - 56
  • 18 - 63
  • 19 - 72
  • 20 - 81
  • 21 - 86
  • 22 - 99
  • 23 - 105
  • 24 - 114
  • 25 - 123

Some rules:
  • I train when I have time and when I need to farm;
  • I can train one dragon up to 300 battles or two dragons up to 200 battles for each one;
  • Training up to 9 lvl doesn't count here;
  • I don't train more that two dragons from one person in each edition;
  • If you want me to train two of your dragons - you have to tell me that when you getting in that thread;
  • In each edition I can train only 13 dragons;
  • Edition is a time between opening and closing the thread;
  • I can hold two dragons for training in my lair at once;
  • If you want give me a tip but you don't know what would be the best - look around my profil;
  • If I hold your derg too long, tell me that! Maybe I just don't have time to do that. I'll send him back to you immediately.
  • If you wanna be informed when the new edition will started, I can add you to the pinglist;
  • If you wanna be removed from the pinglist - just tell me;
@Wilcek

I have a lvl 19 and a lvl 18. How long would it take them get them to 25? Or at least 23?
@Wilcek

I have a lvl 19 and a lvl 18. How long would it take them get them to 25? Or at least 23?
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter I think I can do this till tomorrow or Wednesday (FR time).
@SilverOtter I think I can do this till tomorrow or Wednesday (FR time).
@Wilcek

Can I send you the lvl 19 first?
@Wilcek

Can I send you the lvl 19 first?
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter Sure thing!
@SilverOtter Sure thing!
@Wilcek
Okay I have a few dergs! I'd love a level 25 or three, LOL.
@Wilcek
Okay I have a few dergs! I'd love a level 25 or three, LOL.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Sure, but that probably take some time, I can lvl two dragons at once, so if you want, you can send me one of them. And I should remember about @SilverOtter second dragon ;)
@ImpossibleJedi4 Sure, but that probably take some time, I can lvl two dragons at once, so if you want, you can send me one of them. And I should remember about @SilverOtter second dragon ;)
@Wilcek
Okay tell me when you're ready for one and I'll send them!
@Wilcek
Okay tell me when you're ready for one and I'll send them!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 You can send one even now.
@ImpossibleJedi4 You can send one even now.
@Wilcek
I will tomorrow, I need some sleep and time to select the special derg. ;)
@Wilcek
I will tomorrow, I need some sleep and time to select the special derg. ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8